๐“๐‡๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐’ โ€ข...

By Bokutosbubblybutt

"๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?" โ€ขY/N's life h... More

A small big thank you <3
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX

XXIII

8.8K 322 176
By Bokutosbubblybutt

What is he doing to your head?

The next morning you gladly woke up early enough to have at least some time to get properly ready and have a proper breakfast. Well, basically Gojos leftovers from yesterday. He's probably going to be mad but you already decided to go grocery shopping today and then you will treat him to something.

Peacefully, you were scrolling through your phone and munching on some noodles as a slight knock appeared on the doorframe of the kitchen.

„There you are!"

Gojo stood in his purple uniform between the door and tried to close his blindfold behind his head. „Are you eating my food again?!" he almost yelled and then playfully threw his blindfold at you.

„Don't worry! I'll go grocery shopping today." you mumbled between your bites and peeled his blindfold off your shoulder.

He nodded understandingly and took the seat next to you. Cheeky, he grabbed the chopsticks out of your hand and pulled the plate in front of him. „What did you do yesterday? I haven't seen you in the evening?"

Oh, yeah, yesterday...

I masturbated to you out of madness and then made a beautiful evening with a face mask, nail polish and an old Disney movie. The casual, you know.

„Hm, not much. Just had to clean my room n stuff." you answered casually since you obviously couldn't tell him the truth.

He again nodded understandingly and pulled his phone out to look at the time. „You are gonna join my lesson today and just watch me teach. I want you to see how I do that. Don't worry, it's just theory. No getting beaten up." a smirk appeared on his face and he gave you a teasing side eye.

„Thank you, how nice of you." With that you stood up and spilled your cup of tea -which happens to taste like rat piss- in the sink. You definitely have to remember to buy some proper tea that's drinkable.

As you were about to leave the kitchen Gojo suddenly called your name and you turned around with a „hm?"

„Uh, can you close my blindfold for me, pleeeease?" he begged and looked at you with the biggest puppy eyes and a pout on his lips. Nicely, he blinked a few times and let the strip of fabric glide through his fingers.

Submissive and breedable, you joked to yourself and a smirk formed on your lips.

How can you say no to such a pretty face?

Quickly, you nodded and went behind him to wrap the fabric around his head. The blindfold was made out of silk and felt nice and smooth on the skin. A bit slippery though.

„Why do you wear a blind fold anyways?" you asked out of interest and made a bow over the knot.

„My cursed technique lets me see cursed energy in so much detail that it would tire me out pretty quickly. So I cover them up to dim my vision. And yes I can still see through it." he explained and slightly touched the bow you tied. Slowly he let his head fall in his neck and leaned back to look into your face.

„Thanks. Next time I'll blindfold you." he commented and bit his lip jokingly.

Unbelievable.

Slightly, you flicked his forehead and then turned away to leave the kitchen without a word. He didn't deserve your attention anymore.

„Next time hit me harder!" he made the next comment and let you freeze in between the doorframe.

Annoyed, you turned around and looked at him. A wide grin on his face and he leaned almost on the table.

„Did you know you look like a makeup brush from behind?" you asked bluntly and now completely left the room.

„No need to get personal, okay!" he yelled after you. „See you in ten minutes in room 105!"

The students were already sitting in the classroom as you entered and you gave them a quick wave.

Uncomfortably, you looked around and tried to decide if you should sit down, or stand on the side or maybe -the best option so far- just leave. Somehow without Gojo around, you felt incredibly awkward around the students and didn't really know how to behave. You definitely have to work on that and get more comfortable with them.

Time to take some action.

„So, how was your mission yesterday?" you started and sat down on the teachers desk. Well, technically you were a teacher so it was fine.

„Successful." Megumi commented blankly and leaned back on his chair.

Ugh. A bit more talkative please.

„What did you have to do?"

„We went to a school where a bunch of curses made trouble, nothing serious." Nobara answered and laid down to rest her head on her arms.

You were about to ask the next question as Gojo walked into the class room with a pile of paper, a cup of coffee and a bag of candy under his arm.

„You're late." Megumi complained and fixed his posture, the same did Nobara as well.

„And you're a pain in the ass." Gojo commented and placed himself next to you on the table. „Yuji! Give me a report from yesterday's mission!"

„Yes, Sensei!" he started. „We went to a Elementary school that was located in one of the poorer parts of Tokyo. Children of drug addicts, abusers and so on. Obviously, many curses. A lot of smaller ones but two grade 3 with their own intelligence. One was able to duplicate itself and split into many smaller ones. The other one could change its form and size. But Megumi and I were able to exorcize them. Nobara took care of the smaller normal ones." Yuji explained with a smile.

„Any complications?"

„Megumis Devine dogs almost bit me." the boy complained and looked over to his mate.

„Yeah, but when you play around with the curses arms like there were chicken drumsticks, they obviously wanna have it." Megumi answered, crossing his arms in defense.

„That's nice to hear." Gojo said and took a sip of his mug. „Nobara explains to Y/N what you usually have to do on a mission."

„Okay! We get hired to exorcize curses basically. Usually in places with a lot of negative emotions like schools, graveyards, hospitals. We go there and exorcize them."

„What do you have to do before you arrive and start fighting?" Gojo asked and Megumi raised his hand.

„Make sure to have enough information about the environment, the curse, if living humans are involved. Never go unprepared into a fight."

„Good job! What do you do when you arrive at the location? Yuji?"

„Put a curtain over the area and make sure everything is safe around it."

That kind of game went on for the next two hours where Gojo asked questions about all kinds of things that can be important to go on a mission and the students answered him.

But you had to admit that he actually was a good teacher. You were definitely smarter than before and that's something you've never expected.

„Great work, guys! Have a nice afternoon! See you later or tomorrow." Gojo clapped into his hands and put his stuff together.

Y/N, now! Try to bond with them!

„Uhm, would you maybe be interested in eating dinner together? I would like to cook something for you, you know, as a treat." you asked shyly and looked at them with a beating heart and hope in your eyes.

„Ouh, yes!" Yuji cheered and even Megumi nodded with a smile.

„Good, then See you later!" you smiled and waved them goodbye. For a few seconds you watched them leave the room and enjoyed the silence.

As suddenly a male voice appeared behind you. „Am I allowed to join, too?" he asked with a grin on his face. „I mean, you ate all my snacks so it's just fair."

Annoyed, you inhaled and rolled with your eyes. „But only if you go grocery shopping with me."

Gojo pouted and then nodded. „Deal."

„Good! Be ready in half an hour." you said and then left the room to go to your dorm.

40 minutes have passed and you started to get mad at him. He definitely has to work on his time management.

Annoyed, you knocked at his door and then heard a muffled „Come in!" Slowly you opened the door and to your surprise, you got greeted with a bright and tidy room. Mostly black, grey and white colors, all modern and with an industrial touch. The complete opposite of your messy and colorful room.

Gojo was standing in front of a big mirror that was placed on the end of his bed. He even had one above it and you knew exactly what you use it for. Kinky...

He had changed into an oversized hoodie and black pants. The blindfold got swapped out with his sunglasses and his hair was down again. Putting it into simple words, boyfriend material.

„I'm ready." he said and put his cologne back on his shelf and grabbed his car keys. You were still a bit shocked by his room and got startled as he dropped his keys into your hand. „You drive!"

Perplexed, you looked into your hand and back at him. „Uh, I, I can't! I don't have a driver's license."

„You don't?!"

„Yeah, that's why I wanted you to join me." you answered and let your fingers glide over the piece of plastic.

A small chuckle left Gojos' lips and then he shook his head. „Ouch! And I thought you wanted to go on a grocery date."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 239 13
Despite being friends in such little time, Gojo and Geto had already formed an unbreakable bond. But one day Gojo realizes he's been in love with his...
89.1K 3.1K 42
Gojo & fem reader Mature Audience Slowish Burn I do not own the title image: if you know who it belongs to I would love to give credit! I โค๏ธ it! Unr...
169K 5.9K 63
Gojo Satoru never fell in love. Yes, there were flings and countless hookups, yet there was never a sense of promise or faithfulness in the air. Ever...
115K 2.8K 16
[๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...