"i don't belive you" (scaramo...

By _jigu_

your life is about to change a lot, when one of your high school friends introduce you to her friends. "i jus... More

/!\ notes
Chapter 0.1
Chapter 0.2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
idk, wanna let you guys know about this
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
a little tiny change
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Interlude: finally new info!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Disclaimer /!\
Chapter 30

Chapter 29

1.2K 43 40
By _jigu_

Scaramouche got out of the police station late at night, so late that it was already technically morning. 5am, and he had finally answered all the questions, cleared all the situations and talked about everything he knew about the Fatui.

His car was still parked at the Tzaritza's house, since he left with the police, so he had to call a taxi. Telling the driver your address, he fished his phone out of his poket and opened your chat

hey

i'm outta there

fucking finally

can i come over?

i mean i alredy am so

just be ready to open up, don't wanna ring the door bell

y/n <3

uhmmm

it's not that i don't want you here

i can't even sleep so i kinda would appreciate some company

but still, why?

i feel partially responsible

like yeah ok it wasn't my fautl that that bitch is crazy

and that people who follow her every order are even more

but if we weren't close friends nothing would have happened

anyway, let's talk later, if you want

just don't fall asleep and open the door when i tell you i'm there

y/n <3

ok, thank you

but

do you really think of me as a close friend?

would be weird to not think that, dumbass

we've seen each other almost every fucking day for more than a month

don't you think we're friends?

y/n <3

yes, yes, yes i do!

it's just

idk it seems something too sentimental for you to say

whatever

i'm here

"Shhh, don't slam the door like that!" You guided him to your bedroom just to spend some time togheter, maybe watch a movie or something like that, but you still would have preferred your parents to not know it. Your mum would have started to search for a place for the wedding, while you didn't have any idea how your dad would have reacted. Probably trying to kill Scaramouche.

"Sorry, I thought they never wake up with noises"

"They don't, usually. But it's better to not risk it"

"Look at you. Such a baddie, sneaking a boy in your bedroom"

"You're not 'a boy' you're one of my closest friends, and you're just visiting, not sneaking in"

"Sure, sure. Anyway, how are you?"

"I'm fine, you?"

"I'm good, but I would feel better if you didn't lie to me" he sounded like a father, standing in front of you with crossed arms while you took a seat on you bed.

"I didn't lie, I really am fine. It was all so absurd that it almost felt like a bad dream or a movie"

"That's... concerning, actually. Don't avoid everything, take your time but you need to heal from it all"

Since when did he start worrying so much and taking care of you...? You realised just now, but he really was always there for you, always worriyng about you, always ready to do everything for you. Did you managed to penetrate those thick walls of his? Was this how one of the coldest boys in the campus really treated his friends?

"Don't worry, I told my parents everything and 1. they already called someone to install railings outside every window and door, and 2. we alredy agreed I would start to go to therapy to heal from everything, as you said. Nothing really happened to me though, so I partially think I will be fine in no time and will be able to leave everything in the past"

He remained silent for a while, looking at you with soft eyes and slowly tilting his head, then he spoke in a low voice "You're a strong girl"

"Anyway, I'm grateful you wanted to keep me company since I couldn't sleep, but-"

"Don't get some strange fucking ideas in that dumb brain of yours, I just don't want my mother to find out I was at the police station, she might not care about me but I still would never hear the end of it. You know 'the agency's image' and all that bullshit. It's better if I go home in the morning after spending the night with a friend" he interrupted you, and made himself comfortable on you bed, at your left.

"Oh, yeah, sure. But! What I wanted to say is that I'm grateful for your company but we should do something too you know, we can't just lay in bed here all night"

"Why not? And it's 5 am, the night is already gone"

"Why not?! It's booooring! That's why. Can't we watch a movie? Today came out the sequel of one of my favourites, pleeeeaaasee"

"It's your house, you don't have to ask me for permission, the fuck"

"Is that a 'omg yes I would love to watch a movie and I'm super exited to see what you would pick'?"

"That was a 'whatever, do what you want'"

You giggled and turned on the TV, while Scaramouche shifted on your bed to a more comfortable position, taking your pillows and making a nice place to rest your heads while being able to see the screen. Once the Disney+ home screen appeared on the TV on the wall to the opposide side of your bed, complaints came from him "Disney+? Really? What are you, 5? First Mario Kart, now this, am I sutck babysitting a child?"

"What do you want from me, fuck off if you hate it that much. I personally think it's better than Netflix, if you want to watch some bloody tv series go at someone else's house for the next three hours"

You got to the movie you wanted to see and placed yourself in the nice spot Scaramouche created with the pillows, so close to him that you could hug him without even moving, you thought <<What am I thinking about, what the heck>>. He was grinning and looking at you with a surprised expression, maybe mixed with a proud one.

"What? Did I hurt your feelings?"

He scoffed, rolling his eyes that were shining in the dim light, and answered your question with a pretty smile on his face "No way princess, I was just thinking that maybe I am a bad influence: look at you, being so feral and even swearing"

"Whatever"

A beautiful soft laugh came from both of you, as you pressed the play button and the movie started.

{a/n: we're finally moving from what i call "the fatui arc"! next is the arc that gave the name to the whole story, and it's gonna be another long one (based on what i wrote this far and what i still have to write i assume the whole book is gonna be around 150 chapters long).

since we're past the fatui arc i'm most likely going to write a things or two in the next days because i have some things to say regarding that, just to clarify some things.

so see you in a couple of days, byeee! take care, love you all!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5K 47
you and scaramouche are both drama majors and have been at each other's throats vying for the same lead roles since high school. but when you're both...
690K 30.3K 45
โ WILL YOU TAKE ME AS YOUR BRIDE? โž ยป----------โœ„ A year after you heard rumors of something happening to your old childhood friend, someone had att...
11.6K 303 17
This is a kazuscara modern AU story! It will include 5wirl and all the fatui harbinger. This is a bottom Scaramouche story (๐Ÿ˜) and may contain smuts...
23.2K 1.6K 22
"We've been in love with each other ever since childhood, but if I may ask. May I have your son's hand in marriage?" โ†’ Male reader; he/him pronouns โ†’...