Destined Together | ᴠᴍɪɴᴋᴏᴏᴋ ✓

By googiebunV

Jungkook sighs and looked at the baby's face. His daughter. She looks so innocent, looking at him with her do... More

1. Favourite Teacher
2. CEO's friend
3. Memories
4. Different Situations
5. Without You
6. Confuse
7. Drawing of a Family
8. Meetings
9. Promises
10. It's Time
12. Losing Their Mind
13. Comfort
14. Hints
15. Closer
16. Two Of Them
17. The Date

11. Explanation

470 28 1
By googiebunV

Jimin sit at the very back of the cafe. Hidden from other's eyes that might be looking. From ears that might eavesdrop. Besides, this may take a long time. This is a long conversation.

Jimin almost shit his pants when there's still no Taehyung in front of him. Every sound of the bell on the door only bring other people.

'Where is he?'

Before he could think the worse, the man he had been waiting finally walk inside. Gracefully, even in just his shirt. The way he walk always make Jimin breathless. Confident, that what Taehyung bring with.

When Taehyung, Jimin didn't bother to stand up. Knowing Taehyung enough that that's not what he want right now.

Jimin open his mouth to said something, apologize, that's what he's planning to do, but-

"We don't have much time, I'm not going to sit here all day until this cafe close. So cut all the apologies and explain"

If Taehyung's voice is as cold as his sentence, he might just cry and never the other again. Fuck. He always learn how to read Taehyung's face even when they're resting.

But now, he can't look at the other.

"How about we order first, it would be rude if we didn't"

Jimin gulp when Taehyung sigh. He's going to cry. When they order, they sit in silent, waiting for their drink. Thank god that didn't take long.

Jimin fiddle with straw before taking a deep breath. Still not looking at Taehyung. Why was his throat feels so dry? Why do his heart feels like it's going to burst? He needs to throw up.

Why is he nervous? Better question. Because all he need to do is explain. Just tell Taehyung what happen back there. It's not that hard.

He takes another sip.

"A few months at Australia was good. It's all turn well. A lot of people want me to work with them. I learn a lot there. All I could think was to be back here and meet you.

Until she come. Then it's all crumble."

Jimin dare a glance, he see Taehyung is still looking at him.

"It was on Vain Holding success party"

"Jimin, the Vain Holding CEO invite you to their party"

Jimin look up from his laptop and look at his secretary. "When?"

"Tomorrow night"

"They invite me not because I'm one of their allies but because the CEO's daughter, Livia, is friend with me"

"She was the one who promoted me to her other friends and allies. "

Jimin walks inside the assigned building for the party. His secretary om his side. Jimin didn't know anyone here. He didn't even recognize the CEO.

"Jimin, you came!!" Jimin turned to the voice. Livia.

"Of course, I was invited" Jimin chuckle while Livia giggles.

"Come on! There's a bar" She took Jimin's hand while Jimin feels uncomfortable and take his hand back. Livia, of course, didn't take it serious and try to hold Jimin's hand again.

"I will just follow you" Jimin said finally. Jimin can see the girl rolling her eyes. Jimin sighs. This is just a starter.

He just want this to finish quickly so that he can video call with his boyfriend. He miss him. Even though they just call each other before Jimin come here.

Jimin order something non alcohol because he really want to video call with Taehyung, he didn't want to pass out on his bed and wait for the next day. Nope!

They start a conversation. As they were talking, Jimin's secretary tap his shoulder and told him that he have emergency and need to go back now.

Jimin was looking at him all the time.

When his secretary said he will leave the car, Jimin nod and let the other leave. Another reason not to order alcohol.

While they were talking, Jimin had finish his cup in the middle of the conversation.

As the conversation drag, he start to feel dizzy. Fuck, why is he getting hard? It's fucking hot here.

Livia who's in front of him, smirk, then start run her hands on his body. "What's wrong Jimin?"

Jimin cough and hold her hands from running around his body. "I have a boyfriend Liv, you can't touch me like that"

The smirk on her face fall. "You always talk about your boyfriend but I never see him. I almost thought he's not real. Even if he do, he's not here right now right?"

Jimin stand up quickly, he almost lost balance with how weak and dizzy he feels. "Fuck" he muttered. "I can help you Jimin "

"Don't you dare come closer Livia, put your disgusting hands away from me" he gritted through his pounding head. Just then her face change and all Jimin can see is black.

!! Warning: Non Consensual Sexual Intercourse / Rape

Jimin blink his eyes open. His previous pounding head still linger. When he was about to move, then his see his hands are tied.

Just then he remember what happened. Before he can think longer, Livia walk in the room. Jimin wriggle around, trying to get himself free. Just then, he realizes another thing, he's naked.

Jimin's mouth are stuffed with something, he didn't want to know what. She walks to him while touching his body with that smile on her face.

" You have a good body Jimin. It would be a waste if I let you go. Do you know why I promoted you to all my friends? I want your trust Jimin. And you're so desperate to get yourself being known you give it to me to blindly "

"I might call you stupid but....you know what your really are" she giggle to herself.

Jimin was shaking, when she start to undress herself, Jimin began to get restless. "Ah , ah, ah, don't be too excited Jimin" she mocked a coo.

When Jimin's leg almost hit her, she hissed and glare at Jimin. "I was planning to be gentle, but you leave me no choice Jimin"

She take a packet from the desk and sit on Jimin's chest, she swipe her finger on the white powder and swipe it on Jimin's nose.

His mouth is stuffed, he can only breath through his nose. He can hold his breath, but that will only last until his brain control his breathing again.

Not just that, she takes a syringe that are loaded and inject in on Jimin.

Too much drug.

As his body went pliant, all he can do is witness what she was doing, while can't do anything about it.

"Jimin, you have been raped" Taehyung cut in. His eyes are glassy. "You could've tell me. I would understand."

But Jimin shook his head.

"I respon to her flirty messages. My secretary had warn me about her. All I do was encouraging her action"

"You don't deserve that Jimin. You wouldn't know what could happen"

"I want to finish, please"

Taehyung went quiet.

Jimin had been laying here until the next morning, until she's tired. When he can move again, he take his phone to call his secretary.

He take him back his house.

As Jimin walk, he can see his picture with Taehyung. He had hold his tears since his secretary arrive.

Even though Jimin know it's not his fault, he can't help but feel like he's cheating.

Jimin didn't have the courage to think and just went to bed to sleep.

The sleep was not good at all. When he woke up, he checked his phone. Notification from Livia.

Look what I have here.

*Video*

We wouldn't want anyone to know right?

What the fuck Livia

Have you not done enough?

What do you want from me?

I just want you Jimin

Your body, is what I craved for.

The video is from what they're doing the night before. From the angle, it look like Jimin was taking a part too. She had move his hand around her waist and his legs positioned as her pleased.

Jimin didn't know what to do. He could tell anyone. But would they believe him? He's not even a year here. Livia is a daughter of CEO of the biggest company.

She can pay anyone she wants.

Jimin is merely a foreigner.

He do want she wants.

"It's all my will after that."

Is what he simply said.

"The break up part."

Jimin look up at Taehyung. "Huh?"

"You skipped the break up part"

"I want to end it all. Do not look for me"

Jimin had make up his mind that he want to end this all. He have enough money to go back to Korea. He has already booked a flight.

"You think you can run Jimin? You think it's going to end like this? I have your videos. Every session we have, I record them. You think you will live a happy ever after with your boyfriend after he find out about us? No one will love someone like you Jimin"

"Pathetic"

"Cheater"

"Dumb"

"You don't deserve anyone. You don't deserve his love and trust. You broke it all Jimin"

"Before I'm departed, I call you. I told you about the brake up. I have been here for a few years now"

Taehyung stand up.

Jimin imagine him walking out. Out of the door and out of his life now that Jimin had explained everything.

But to his surprise, Taehyung sit beside him and hug him. "You don't deserve anything that happen to you Jimin. While I understand it all, I also forgive you"

Jimin want to asked another thing. But he didn't know if this is a good time when Taehyung is caressing his hair while he buried his face on the other's neck. Like he always do when they're together.

"What is it Jimin?"

Of course the other would know. Taehyung always understand his body language. Always know what he want without him having to talk.

"I want to ask if you'd like to be my boyfriend again?"

Silence.

Jimin rush to reassured him but Taehyung already answered. "Can we take it slow?"

"We can"

"Then I would like to be your boyfriend again Jimin"

That's all what matter.

×××

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 2.6K 17
"𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂�...
259K 9.4K 50
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
368K 17.3K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
1.9M 72.2K 77
In which CEO Jungkook is in love with a student Taehyung. Jungkook is 6 years older than Taehyung and treats him like a baby. This story deals with...