Transformers Prime Written by...

By itisiMind

The title is self explanatory, Transformers Prime written by idiots Expect a lot of chaos, crack, and some sp... More

Starscream's Message
Megatron hates flip flops
Shockwave meets Arcee
Knockout's announcement
How\Why can Raf understand Bumblebee
Shockwave's Experiment
Smokescreen is Magic
Thirst
Sunshine
Soundwave's Shrine
It's a mammal
RIP
I'm the Joker
Secret Code
Watch This
The Cure
SNOW!
Shockwave's Shocked
Shark
Itsy Bitsy Spider
Excuse me
Smokescreen Asks a Question
Pirate Soundwave
Optimal Prime
Let Me Set the Mood
Megatron has Something to Say
Shockwave has Some Thoughts
Sockwave
Author's Note

Shockwave's Many Children

30 1 0
By itisiMind

(So many experiment babies and so many things that start out with questions)

One day Predaking walked up to Shockwave and asked, "Shockwave.... is there any more like me?"

"What do you mean?" Shockwave asks, not even looking up from his project.

"Have you created anything else?" He asks, "I was wondering..."

"Yes, many." Shockwave answers.

"Really?" Predaking with shock and excitement in his voice. There could be others like him, "Who are they?"

"The Dinobots and The Forged are the main ones." He says.

"Can I meet them?"

"Majority of The Forged are dead or missing and The Dinobots are Autobots." He explains, "The Dinobots hate me as well." He says mainly to himself.

 "Oh..." He says as he's clearly disappointed.

 "Yes, I'm disappointed as well." Shockwave says, "It doesn't matter I can work around it."

"What?" He asks as he's confused by the last part.

"It's nothing." He answers.

"....Ok." 

(First time Predaking has shown up. So I hope you enjoyed it and have a good day/night!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 590 22
"My name is Riku, and this is my high school life..." This is a story where the Kingdom Hearts characters mingle with each other. The elder members o...
411K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
7.7K 154 14
Hiccup and Toothless are brothers, but don't really look the part. They look completely different, but with Toothless' being a Night Fury, it makes s...
767K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.