Mi Flor, Isabela Madrigal

بواسطة Kumase_Kurushii

What if you were sucked into the world of Encanto. what would you do? (Reader:Avilla Muerte x Isabela Madriga... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note

Chapter 2

1.4K 45 16
بواسطة Kumase_Kurushii

*After a few days*

"So that device is a cellphone?" She pointed.

"Yes, it help us communicate." I showed her how to use it and I observed her as she tried to learn its function as we take a detour under the tree.

"Wow Avilla, you're better in teaching and being a sister than Isabela. Kinda wish you'd be my sister and stay with me in casita Madrigal" she sighed.

"Mm... well Mirabel is like a little sister I never had" I ruffled her hair successfully earning a pout from her.

"If... your memories comeback would you go away?" She asked solemnly.

"That... I don't know... but I want to show you something," I took the phone from her and showed a video.

"Oh this is your casita, it looks simple?" She happily watched.

"Yes and here is the art room," I zoomed in as she stares with star sparkles in her eyes.

I looked at her amazement making me giggle.

I was about to sip my second cold lemonade when I see Luisa wiping her sweat. Its almost sun down she's still working?

"Hey Mira, I'll be gone for a sec." I tapped her earning her attention.

"Mm? Why?" She looked up as I gestured to Luisa and the lemonade.

"I'll give this to your sister, shes kinda worn out to be honest," I said as Mirabel nodded."Stay there okay,"I then catch up with Luisa.

"Luisa," I sprint as she carries four barrels.

"Hey, whats up Avilla right?" She said while walking to her cart.

"Uh yeah...Here," I gave her the lemonade and a small towel.

"For me?" She said surprised. "Thanks," she blushed.

"No.. uh welcome. I mean I'm returning the favor of you carrying me from the forrest to casita." I rubbed my neck awkwardly. "Sorry for the inconvenience and delaying my gratitude for days."

"Its fine, the family has been very busy," she said.

The Madrigals are busy preparing from tailoring, and making arrangements. It was hard to talk to other members with the exception of Mirabel.

"Yeah, but please don't over work yourself," I told her as she stares at me in shock and appreciation.

"Thanks I needed that," she then hugged me in a bone crushing hug.

"Oof Luisa... strength..c-control-" I muttered as she released me with a soft sorry and a smile.

"Sorry again Avilla.. and oh I need to deliver the last wine barrels before dinner so I'll be going," she informed after finishing the lemonade.

I watched her leave and after a minute, I walked to Mirabel to fetch her so we can both go home.

*-*-*-*-*-*

Its monday again....other than I can't find my way home. The lives of people here are becoming hectic, Antonio's gift ceremony is in two weeks!

Meanwhile, in my stay here I mostly helped Julieta prepare the breakfast and buy some goods with Mirabel.

"Avilla miha, could you wake up the kids for breakfast?" Julieta said as I put the dishes on the table.

"Okay," I nodded as casita's tiles vibrate in excitement. "Chill casita," I chuckled as I went up the stairs. "Don't wake them up yet, let them sleep for a while or atleast until I come to get them."

Casita stood still as we both understand that the hectic preparations drained their energies.

I was about to make a sharp turn when I come face to face with Abuela.

"Abuela Buenos Dias," I greeted as she smiled.

"Avilla, are you here to wake up the kids?" She asked.

"Yes Abuela," I nodded.

"Avilla, how is your memory? And how are you adjusting here in Encanto?" She said as she lead me to near the balcony.

"Its ok Abuela, my memory is still the same and I can't still find the solution on how I came here." I paused." People here in Encanto are nice to me." I answered truthfully.

The days go by when I first arrive I become close with the vendors and the kids who always pester Mirabel. Now they pester me instead. Damn.

"Good," she pats my head and turns to walk away.

I was about to walk to the corridor when she added. "If your memories stay the same. Why not stay here?You can be a Madrigal."

I looked at her and nodded."I'll think about it Abuela,"

With that she left.

I knocked to Camillo first waking him up. "Camillo," I shook him. "Wake up," He stirred and sits up stares and shape-shifts..... to me.

"Camillo?" I shooked him- well myself.

"OH AH AVILLA!" He then turns back to him. "I'M AWAKE!" he then dashed outside.

What.... was that. I blinked dumbfounded. I then exits his room but without noticing the pictures of himself scattered in the room. Is he? I shot a worried look at the door where Camillo left ajar.

And his shouting woke up his sister so less Madrigal to shake.

I hope Camillo is ok. Hmm I know I have a mini printer somewhere in my bag. I absent-mindly knocked on Isabela's room after waking up Luisa, who is already working out when I knocked.

I'm just gonna tell you I'm jealous of THE ABS of Luisa.

Isabela is still asleep when I opened her room probably tired conjuring different flowers. When I think about it do these people have mana capacity or something? I entered the room softly and silently.

I nudge Isabela to wake her up but she only stirred in her sleep with a few stray hairs covering her face. I tucked the strands as she stretched and open her eyes.

"Buenos Dias Isabela," I greeted her blushing as she immediately sit up and displayed her silky hair.

"Buenos Dias Avilla, did mami ask you to wake me up?" She said getting up from her bed.

"Yes." I answered flustered. "Breakfast is served downstairs," I informed as I turn to go out.

"Wait! I'll come with you." Isabela blurted out. "I mean....wait I'll go with you to breakfast," she walked gracefully to my side.

"Shall we go?" I asked her as she nodded holding my arm.

I stared at her for a second and proceeded to exit with her. Sometimes, I feel Isabela becoming clingy to me these past few weeks.

"Buenos Dias, Tia Pepa, Antonio" I greeted the older yellow lady.

"Buenos Dias Avilla and Isabela, are you coming down for breakfast?," she asked as we nodded.

Antonio is still rubbing his eyes as he waved sleepily.

"After I wake up Mirabel," I answered which made Isabela shot up and give me that look.

"I thought Mirabel would be the first one you wake up?" She grunted.

"I left her to sleep for a bit she's kind of exhausted running back and forth. Plus she's still young she needs sleep," I shrugged.

Isabela retrieve her hand from my arm as I entered Mirabel's room. "Mira, wake up we promised to help Señora Carmensita with the designing and brick laying with Luisa," I poke her cheeks earning another grunt from Isabela.

"She's not a kid," she groaned.

Mirabel stirred awake as I poke her sides. "Come on! Mirabeeeeeelll," I tickled her as she jolt awake and laughs.

"Avilla wait! I'm.... awakee... stopp... nooo," she breathes in between her laughs.

I then pulled her out of the bed still giggling but stopped when she saw her sister on the door frame.

"Hurry up, Mirabel you're wasting Avilla's time," Isabela said rolling her eyes and turning around as we exited.

"Why don't you go down there first?" Mirabel shot back.

"And why are you still asleep its already Alas siyete!" She narrowed her eyes at Mirabel as if she's awake for hours before I came and get her.

Mirabel is about to make a snarky comment as I cut her off."Mira, your mami told me that we are taking Juan's paint to Carmensita at 8 so we should hurry," I told her.

Mira's eyes go wide as she checked the clock 7:20. "Oh we're gonna be late," she then tugged me downstairs earning a scoff from her sister.

"Isabela be kind to Mirabel," I gave her a sideway glance.

We then eat our fill at the table before we freshen ourselves up.

I wore my other clothes composed of jeans and a shirt as I helped cement the brick wall for the Julian. Luisa brought and transport the materials we need and do some heavy lifting as Mirabel and I mixed the cement and lay the bricks with the town people.

"Ugh so hot," I complained as we cool down under the shade. Luisa brought food from Julieta and we all finished it in less than 20 minutes. Who would have known that building a gate would be this tiring.

"I agree would you like another lemonade?" Luisa offered. As I nodded.

"Phew~" Mirabel fanned herself as she layed the last brick. "Done at last!" She dance celebrating.

"For the wall I guess, but we need to install the gate," I pointed at the metal gates.

"Avilla you're a meanie," She pouted.

Luisa and I laughed at her dejected face while ruffling her hair. "No my hair!" She moved away.

"Dont worry, I'll be lifting the gate as Avilla installed the hinges." Luisa giggled stress free.

"Yup, so drink some lemonade here at eat some tart." I said as I lift the heavy tool box. Filled with screws and hinges.

"You need some help?" Luisa asked as we shift with Mirabel.

"Nah, its fine," I said as I picked a hole for the hinge and screw down it in place. I did that four times to secure each gate.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

93.2K 1.8K 27
When an uncertain shapeshifter meets a girl he truly adores, let's say he's gonna settled down. All Rights Reserved I do not own any of the character...
48.7K 1.5K 25
~You will become a part of our family, no matter if you like it or not. We love you~ - The Madrigals The Madrigals were admired and loved by the enti...
375K 10.5K 59
Warning kinda cringe Y/N grew up in the city but as she starts to get older something is a little off. She begins to find herself with unusual abilit...
22.3K 211 8
Hola! Mi Amigos! This is a Camilo Madrigal x Male Reader Oneshots! •Will contain Fluff, Smut and Angst :) •I will put down when it's fluff, smut or...