Chapter 8

Isabela Pov.

I saw Avilla walking through with a bunch of kids tugging her. Her face is wearing full on blush as she timidly walked. I quickly check her out. Shes wearing Indigo dress that suits her and the accessories she wore really accentuate her dress.

My gaze followed her as she left, but then landed to Mariano who also staring intensely at her. What does he want with her? I pondered.

The music grew louder and people are starting to greet me and ask me to dance. I made some flower gifts while I twirl and entertain the crowd.

I was dancing with some Señor when I saw her again but dancing with the kids.

"Hah! Thats all you got?" the little boy challenge her as he burst out some questionable moves.

I heard her giggled as she turn a full circle and moving her hips and arms. Holding her hair while slowly raising it and letting it drop softly.

I found myself captivated by her, not only me but other people too.

We locked eyes as she smiled holding her right hand to me. I twirl to her showering flowers.

She moved slowly, her accessories catches the light of the room, sparkling like the stars as she catches me.

"Buenas Noches Mi flor," she greeted as we swayed with the music.

"Buenas Noches Mi vida," I twirl her around.

"Are you versatile in dance Mi flor?" She asked as she quicken the steps.

"I'll show you kingdom dance I learned in school." She twirled in a quick pace, clapping and her steps turn into small skips.

She first took few people, until all has joined the dancefloor twirling their partners around. She then held me in her arms and grinned as we dance.

The sound begin to become lively as we start her unique dance, it drags on for a few minutes as we skip, turn and sway.

When the music starts to end, she then twirled me made me do 3 complete circle getting ready to lift me up.

As finale, she lift me while I released a hundreds of petals.

Laughing from the high of heightened emotions and adrenaline. I start to tease her. I feel like myself when I'm with her.

"I didn't know your such a good dancer mi vida," I told her as she shrugged as she filled our plate.

"I guess dance projects and physical education pays well," she rolled her eyes and grins. "I thought you'll hate it. It's a bit rowdy way of dancing," she then passed me a drink.

-•-•-•-•-•-

We went outside to relax and calm down so I made a hammock flowerbed for us to sit.

"I love the dance, It feels...I feel...." I paused. "Free," I gave her a genuine smile.

"Good," she smiled leaning close to me while eating some food.

We settled in silence eating and enjoying each others company.

"I didn't know you have a dress stashed away in your bag." I started a new topic.

"Oh... I..no Abuela gift this to me saying that I been a great help," she said " I didn't know she would let me wear something so revealing." She points at her clothes.

"Well for what it worth, You look good in it. Great even. Belleza," I stammered blushing.

"Thanks Isa," she said turning red."You look beautiful too," she winked.

I gasp "Avilla Muerte, are you flirting with me?," I teased.

"What if I am?" She stared at me seriously.

"What if I bite?," I retorted flustered.

"Then, would you be mine?" Avilla said holding my hand.

I stared at her shocked, blushing and pretty panicked.

"Isa, I'll wait Mi flor for your decision and your decision only," She booped my nose. "You don't have to answer right now." She smiled standing up.

I nodded thankful for her understanding.

I stood up canceling my powers.

"Let's go Mi Flor?" She asked.

I held her hand. " Yes, Let's go Mi vida." Leaning to her I whispered. "Thank you."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was time, I gripped Avilla's hand as Antonio and Mirabel walked down the aisle.

"Mi Flor... relax he will get his gift," she soothed me. "It's going to be fine." She held me tightly rubbing my knuckles.

"I hope so Mi vida," I sighed as I loosen my grip on her, still nervous.

Antonio touched the knob and animals flew and runs over to him. "I guess that's his gift," she motioned to Antonio, who is now excitedly talking to a Toucan.

"I guess he got his gift," I sighed in relief letting go of her hand. The fireworks blew off as we celebrated.

I clapped and cheered while Avilla covers Dolores' ears putting something in it.

I bit my lip in jealousy as she assisted Dolores. She should just celebrate with me not Dolores.

"Isa," she called snapping me to reality.

"I'll be back Mi Flor," she said as she stole a kiss from my cheeks. "I'll see you later." She waved as she disappeared probably finding Mirabel.

I swiftly turn to catch up to her when.

"Isabela," Abuela holds my hand. "There you are," I smiled nervously.

"All of you, let us come upstairs and see Antonio's gift." She finished.

Thank God Abuela didn't see Avilla kissing me.