Chapter 2

*After a few days*

"So that device is a cellphone?" She pointed.

"Yes, it help us communicate." I showed her how to use it and I observed her as she tried to learn its function as we take a detour under the tree.

"Wow Avilla, you're better in teaching and being a sister than Isabela. Kinda wish you'd be my sister and stay with me in casita Madrigal" she sighed.

"Mm... well Mirabel is like a little sister I never had" I ruffled her hair successfully earning a pout from her.

"If... your memories comeback would you go away?" She asked solemnly.

"That... I don't know... but I want to show you something," I took the phone from her and showed a video.

"Oh this is your casita, it looks simple?" She happily watched.

"Yes and here is the art room," I zoomed in as she stares with star sparkles in her eyes.

I looked at her amazement making me giggle.

I was about to sip my second cold lemonade when I see Luisa wiping her sweat. Its almost sun down she's still working?

"Hey Mira, I'll be gone for a sec." I tapped her earning her attention.

"Mm? Why?" She looked up as I gestured to Luisa and the lemonade.

"I'll give this to your sister, shes kinda worn out to be honest," I said as Mirabel nodded."Stay there okay,"I then catch up with Luisa.

"Luisa," I sprint as she carries four barrels.

"Hey, whats up Avilla right?" She said while walking to her cart.

"Uh yeah...Here," I gave her the lemonade and a small towel.

"For me?" She said surprised. "Thanks," she blushed.

"No.. uh welcome. I mean I'm returning the favor of you carrying me from the forrest to casita." I rubbed my neck awkwardly. "Sorry for the inconvenience and delaying my gratitude for days."

"Its fine, the family has been very busy," she said.

The Madrigals are busy preparing from tailoring, and making arrangements. It was hard to talk to other members with the exception of Mirabel.

"Yeah, but please don't over work yourself," I told her as she stares at me in shock and appreciation.

"Thanks I needed that," she then hugged me in a bone crushing hug.

"Oof Luisa... strength..c-control-" I muttered as she released me with a soft sorry and a smile.

"Sorry again Avilla.. and oh I need to deliver the last wine barrels before dinner so I'll be going," she informed after finishing the lemonade.

I watched her leave and after a minute, I walked to Mirabel to fetch her so we can both go home.

*-*-*-*-*-*

Its monday again....other than I can't find my way home. The lives of people here are becoming hectic, Antonio's gift ceremony is in two weeks!

Meanwhile, in my stay here I mostly helped Julieta prepare the breakfast and buy some goods with Mirabel.

"Avilla miha, could you wake up the kids for breakfast?" Julieta said as I put the dishes on the table.

"Okay," I nodded as casita's tiles vibrate in excitement. "Chill casita," I chuckled as I went up the stairs. "Don't wake them up yet, let them sleep for a while or atleast until I come to get them."