Chapter 11

We were strolling when Dolores came to pick us up.

"Abuela says you two should go home and rest," she squeaked when she saw Mariano.

"Sure," me and Isabela agreed relieved and grateful to be away with the two.

"See you later Isabela," Mariano said as he kissed Isabela's hand.

"Maybe, I'll come with you later," Hermano said to Mariano, then winked at me.

I can feel Isabela's smile darkening.

"You know we can have double wedding." He patted his friend's back and kissed my hand. "Only if you desire Mi amor,"

Isabela snatched my hand. "Abuela is strict on time so we should be going," she said more to Hermano than me. We are about to walk out when we saw Dolores staring at the back of Mariano.

"Dolores?" Isabela called her.

"Lor," I tapped her shoulder as she jumped.

"Ah yes," she then turned and walked

"Is Dolores okay?" Isabela thought out loud.

"Yeah, she is probably just a bit of lovestruck," I whispered the last few words.

"What?" Isabela asked as Dolores' ears went red.

When we arrived we saw Mirabel questioning the Madrigals about Bruno. Which they gave their two cents about him.

I flinched when I saw Mariano. Jealousy turn rampant on my core. Isabela then warned Mirabel about tonight.

I really hope you do have a plan Isa, as I help them prepare.

In the blink of an eye- I was shuffling in my seat. Mirabel secret and Bruno's will be revealed right about now.

Isabela felt me fidget as she holds my hand using her vine. "Mi vida, it's gonna be ok," she mouthed the words reasurring me with a smile.

I smile trying not to get my nerves be the best of me.

Well that doesn't work out. Isabela eyed Mirabel suspiciously. I tried to stop Dolores from telling everyone, by passing food to other people.

Yet here we are.

Mirabel moved Isabela's chair for Mariano.

"Well," she moved Mariano's chair and dumped Mariano and made him kneel.

"Wait-" Isabela said but Mirabel continued earning her a glare from her older sister.

"What I wanted to say is-" Isabel starts again but drowned by Dolores voice.

"Mirabel is going to destroy the magic," and as soon as Dolores uttered the words. The vision served in a tray slides to Abuela.

Perfect.Just.Perfect.

The magic began to break down. Isabela surprised when the appearance of a flower she didn't conjure pointed and punched Mariano's nose.

While everyone is busy pouring their frustration to Mirabel. I followed the rats carrying Bruno's vision.

"Mira, hurry up!" I called her as we both rushed to where the rats are going.

"There," I moved as we saw Bruno being flashed by the lighting and him disappearing a second after.

"Run Mirabel" I said as we both run trying to reach Bruno.

We passed a long tight corridor.I swing from above as Mirabel slide through.

"Wait Maribel," I shouted as she jumped.

"Help," Mirabel pleaded as the floor breaks. I was about to leap and help her ,when Bruno catches her. I gasp in relief.

Then the floor breaks, Mirabel holding Bruno. Which I decided to intervene but Bruno fell but not really.

Jesus they are going to kill me with heart attack.

Bruno tried to avoid us mainly Mirabel but gave up in the middle and tried to talk to us about his hobbies and his real gift of acting.

I chuckled. "Your Tio Bruno is fun,"

Mirabel then asks why he never leave.

He just simply said " Well, my gift is not helping the family but...I love my family,"

He then explains he don't know the full vision and its just a prediction to whats about to happen.

Then. Mirabel and me looked at each other and said "Look again and see more!"

Bruno was about to refuse but Antonio stopped him and offered his room.

"You and Dolores have really good teleportation spells." I told Antonio as he grinned.

"It runs in the family." He giggled.

"Maybe, try to speed things up?" I told Bruno as he hushed me and told us we can't hurry the future.

"What if I show you something worst then those things they said will be true." He panicked.

Mirabel assured him that is not what his gift is. Its just stuck when you're "that" in the family.

I kinda relate so I also gave him my advice which is. "You should not jinx the future. There is a possibility to change it,"

Even Antonio shared his pushie. Bruno sighed and did his ritual.

"You both might wanna hang on," He offered his hand as we grab one each and hold hands together forming a circle.

"It showed the same vision!" Bruno grimanced.

"There's got to be something," Mirabel said as yellow butterfly passed our vision.

"Butterfly!" I pointed.

" Follow the butterfly!" Bruno ordered as a new vision appeared.

"Where is that?" Mirabel questioned as Bruno responded that the vision is out of order.

"The candle is getting brighter and you will help it," He added.

"How?!" Mirabel grunts

"There is someone with you... you are going to fight... her hug... her?" Bruno said unsure.

"Am I fighting or hugging?" She groaned

"AN EMBRACE! To makethe candle brighter you got to hug her." Bruno finalized.

"Is that Isabela," I said as the vision became clearer.

"ISABELA?!" Mirabel grunted.

We sneak in as the family is looking for Mirabel.

" MIRABELLLL... AVILLLLAAAA~" and apparently including me.

"We're running out of time Mira!" I told her as she rants about her life with Isabela.

"Mirabel your missing the point. You are what the family needs," Bruno said and I nodded agreeing.

"After I go-" Bruno then hides.

"Avilla aren't you going with me," she stared at me.

"Mira, you are the one who is needed and in Bruno's vision," I reasoned. " If I come with you I might change the future. We cannot have that when we have a clue already," I urged her.

"Come on Mirabel," I smiled don't worry I'll wait outside.

"And if I saved the miracle I'm bringing you home Tió Bruno." She smiled

Bruno returns the smile and hides.