๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ข - ๐๏ฟฝ...

By Woolfhoundss

Memento Mori = "Remember that you must die." James Barnes is a mysterious and handsome newcomer to the sleepy... More

โ„‘๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ฒ๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ & ๐”–๐”ถ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ
โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ ๐”š๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”“๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ถ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
๐”“๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ค๐”ฒ๐”ข: ๐”–๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ, ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ
๐”’๐”ซ๐”ข: ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”๐”ถ ๐”š๐”ž๐”ถ
๐”—๐”ด๐”ฌ: ๐”—๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”…๐”ฌ๐”ถ๐”ฐ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”–๐”ฒ๐”ช๐”ช๐”ข๐”ฏ
๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ: โ„ญ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”‡๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข: ๐”๐”ถ ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ซ, ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ
๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ต: ๐”…๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ โ„‘๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”‰๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ข๐”ฐ
๐”–๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ: โ„Œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ถ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐”„๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ฐ
๐”‘๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข: ๐”๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฒ๐”ช
๐”—๐”ข๐”ซ: ๐”…๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฐ
๐”ˆ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ: ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ข, ๐”˜๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ข๐”ก
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ณ๐”ข: โ„‘, ๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”จ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ˆ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ: ๐”Š๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข ๐”Š๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฉ
๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ: ๐”Š๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”Ÿ๐”ถ๐”ข โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฐ
๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”–๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ญ
๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ต๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ: ๐”‡๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฐ
๐”–๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ: ๐”’ ๐”‡๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฅ
๐”ˆ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ: ๐”Š๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฅ
๐”‘๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ: โ„‘๐”ฃ ๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”š๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ ๐”…๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ: ๐”ˆ๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ค๐”ฒ๐”ข

๐”ˆ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ: ๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”–๐”ฒ๐”ซ ๐”Š๐”ฌ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”‡๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ซ

3.3K 250 161
By Woolfhoundss

CW: VAMPIRE SMUT. Sort of. We're not into the full-blown shit yet, but we're getting there. Bloodplay, breathplay, dom!Bucky, a splash of knife kink, blood drinking, biting, and rough sex.

This chapter was inspired by Court of the Vampire Queen by Katee Robert. I absolutely bow down to her.

I feel like so many of my chapters have just been smut. Oh well!

James whistles as he walks through the grocery aisles, picking up two large steaks, vegetables, potatoes, and some ingredients to make a chocolate mousse for dessert. Vada has everything else he needs, her pantry is stocked with herbs and spices.

He also gets some sparkling cranberry juice to help feed her while she's undergoing this process. She's going to need blood. Desperately. Part of him has forgotten just how intense this process is for new vampires. He's expecting the worst when he arrives. This would be easier with wine, it would disguise the taste better, but he's got to work with what he's got.

Soon, she'll develop a taste for blood, for death and destruction. James has managed to keep his tempered over the years, but that takes time and experience, both of which Vada doesn't have. He's not sure how her addictive personality will come out over time. Sometimes the most ugly parts of humanity rear their heads before vampires learn to control them. It happened with Steve.

She'll need blood the way a human needs water, food, money, and sex. It will become her obsession, consuming her every waking moment.

That's the part he feels the most guilty about. He doesn't want to do that to her, and she may very well hate him for it.

But with time, she'll learn to control her bloodlust, but that's a trick that comes with age. Steve is still learning. A vampire doesn't need to feed every night, maybe once every three or four days will suffice. But, like indulging in food or alcohol, some vampires prefer to eat every day, or every few hours if they so wish. Blood makes them powerful. It makes for faster healing, better senses, and better sex.

He strolls up to the cashier and puts everything down. The cashier begins to scan his items and from beside him, someone begins to load their groceries onto the belt. James turns his head and smiles at her. She has a stony, but curious expression. Her blonde hair is pulled into a tight ponytail and James looks down, spotting a badge on her hip.

Fuck.

Be friendly. Be polite. Hide in plain sight. James is good at that. He can talk to cops, but there's something about this one that makes him a little nervous. Thankfully, he's incapable of blushing, and his adrenal glands only work when he's feeding or fucking. So, it's impossible for him to actually look nervous, but she might be able to see it in his eyes.

"That's quite a feast," she remarks with a smirk as she looks at the steak, . "Special occasion?"

"My girlfriend's just sick. Figured I would take care of her."

The blonde woman quirks a brow.

"You're dating the funeral home director? Vada?"

"Yeah," he laughs. "Yeah, she woke up feeling awful. Nothing like a home cooked meal to perk someone up, huh?"

"That's true." She sticks out her hand. "Yelena Belova."

"James Barnes."

"You own the flower shop, yeah?"

"I do."

She smiles.

"And you're new in town."

Okay, she's good at her job. James chuckles.

"Yes, my brother Steve and I took it over for Thaddeus after his passing. We're his nephews."

"Explains why I've never seen you around here until that flower shop popped up last week."

"Yeah, well, we kind of had to leave everything behind and come here."

"Where are you from originally?" Yelena asks.

"Santa Cruz."

"Oh, not far!"

"No, not far at all," James replies. "Nice to get out of there, with it being the Murder Capital of the World and everything."

Yelena smiles as the cashier looks up at James.

"That'll be $36, sir."

"Sure," he replies.

"Well, tell Vada to get better. I'll be around on Sunday to speak to her about an ongoing investigation."

"Investigation?" James asks.

"Police and coroner business only."

James smirks.

"I wasn't aware she was the coroner and the funeral director."

Yelena shrugs.

"Yeah, well, the coroner for the next two towns is missing so I have to improvise. You haven't seen her, have you?" Yelena pulls a photo out from her pocket. It's a picture of the girl that Steve was feeding on the night he went to the cemetery with Vada.

That dumb motherfucker.

James shakes his head.

"No. Never seen her before."

Yelena stares at him.

"Have you noticed anything strange while living here, James?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, seen strange people, strange occurrences, maybe customers place flower orders and never pick them up again? Things of that nature."

Another head shake.

"No. Never."

She nods.

"Okay. Thank you— sorry to take up your time."

"It's no trouble," James replies. "If you need anything else, feel free to give me a call."

He pulls out his business card. The more access he gives to Yelena, the less likely she is to try to hunt him down and be suspicious of him, and of Steve.

Yelena smiles.

"Thank you, James. I appreciate it."

"No problem. Have a good night, officer."

"You too."

James flashes her one more dazzling smile before he pays for everything and heads outside. He stuffs the groceries into his saddle bag, hops onto his bike, and heads to Vada's. The night air is cool and gentle against his skin. All he can think about is Vada right now. He'll deal with Steve and his idiocy later, but there's also a damn good chance that he had no idea who she was.

Maybe they should have picked a bigger city. A larger population means that there are more variations to choose from. They could go after the people nobody would really miss, or do what they did decades ago where they hunted down criminals. Vampire vigilantes.

But they have a job to do here. They'll start with Vada, and then Kate, and Sam. Once Vada is in, the others will follow. James doesn't want to make too many vampires. They'll need a population to feed off of. Sires who get greedy usually wind up dead, and James and Steve don't need someone vying for power. Vampires have to operate in secret. They can't just explode in population like zombies.

And it's been a while since James has seen one of those creepy motherfuckers. If any supernatural being would take out the planet, it would be them.

He parks in the driveway right next to a large black hearse, and climbs off, grabbing the bag of groceries. As he heads to the door, he spots the raven out front, standing on the porch, as though it's waiting for him. James smirks and crouches down, giving the bird a quick scratch on the head.

"How's she doing, pal?"

The bird croaks and hops up onto James's shoulder and James closes his eyes. Familiars have a strong bond with the vampire that they've chosen, almost psychic, but they can also split that bond between a sire and their fledgling if they need to communicate to the rest of the wake that a vampire is in danger.

James closes his eyes and sees a rough image of Vada coughing blood into her hand and licking it up like an animal. The transformation is already beginning, but a vampire can't survive on their own blood. They need something fresh, and human preferably. They can survive on animal blood, but it's not rich enough in nutrients, and there's not nearly enough of it unless Vada were to kill a mountain lion or something. Which she could do, if she wanted to.

He gets to his feet and steps past the bird, rapping softly on the door. It opens almost immediately and Vada appears in front of him, her dark hair flowing down her shoulders, red lipstick staining her lips, and there's a long black nightgown and a black robe hanging off of her body. She's pale, almost deathly so, and her eyes have begun to turn golden at the very sight of him. She cannot see herself in the mirror. She'll freak out.

But she looks gorgeous— dark and sexy even though she's on death's door.

She grins and then turns her head and begins to cough into her elbow and the illusion is broken. James grabs her as she doubles over.

"Vada—"

"That was supposed to be sexy," she laughs through another coughing fit. "I'm so sorry. God, I'm probably contagious, you shouldn't be here."

He picks her up in one smooth motion, cradling her with the bag of groceries in his hand and closes the door behind him with his boot. James carries her up the stairs. There's blood on her mouth. He kisses it away and she stares up at him, bags under her eyes. No matter how much she sleeps, it won't be enough. She needs to get blood into her and she needs it now.

Vada doesn't ask what he's doing or where he's taking her, she just stares. He loves her eyes.

"I'm gonna cook you the best goddamn steak you've ever eaten, we'll get some meds into you.

"I think I've taken all the Tylenol someone can take in a day that's actually safe for them."

She's still running a fever. Tomorrow will be the worst of it. He'll have to stay with her, feed her, and hunt for her while she sleeps.

James was so focused on what it would be like to have Vada by his side that he didn't fully consider the fact that he's going to be her primary caretaker.

And once she turns, she can't be alone with anyone.

He's going to have to move into the house, at least temporarily. They'll have to establish ground rules, but there's still a chance that the monster she's becoming will ignore those rules entirely.

He gets to the top of the stairs and carries her into the kitchen, finally setting her down on the floor. James helps her into a seat and puts the grocery bags on the counter. He pulls out the sparkling cranberry juice and starts to chop up vegetables for the steaks while heating up the pan with some butter and some fresh rosemary that he picked up.

Vada watches him, her lipstick smeared across her mouth. The light is leaving her eyes, that light that he loves so dearly. It's slipping away, but it will be replaced by something new, something dark and primal and beautiful.

She's going to be the most beautiful Queen James will ever have.

She reaches over to light a cigarette and James smirks.

"Whatcha lookin' at, beautiful?"

"You," she replies as she blows out a cloud of smoke.

"What about me?"

"Your ass looks good in those jeans."

He laughs and shakes his head, walking over to her and grasping her chin as the butter sizzles in the pan behind him.

"So crass."

She's still able to blush, just a bit, and she does— two bright pink dots on her cheeks.

"I don't know what gets into me when I'm with you."

He kisses her softly on the mouth and then grasps her wrist, bringing her cigarette up to his lips as he takes a drag. Vada watches him, her pupils blown out as James blows a smoke ring.

"Funny, I feel the same way," he replies.

Vada smirks and sucks on her cigarette while James returns to cooking dinner.

"Do you need help?"

"No way, missy. You stay there looking gorgeous—"

"Please, I look like a corpse," she laughs.

"You do not," he replies. "You're gorgeous. You've got a whole Elvira thing going on."

"I don't think my tits are big enough," she replies.

James turns around, the knife in his hand. He bites his lip. Vada is leaned back in her chair, one leg crossed over the other while she watches him with darkening eyes.

He flips the knife and strolls toward her, dragging the tip of it down her chest. She lets him, her eyes refusing to leave his the entire time. When he reaches the soft silk of her nightgown, he gently slices through the thin fabric, dragging his tongue across his bottom lip, and then pushes the dress aside to reveal her gorgeous breasts. Vada's breath is caught in her chest and she lets out a ragged, raspy moan as James dips his head to flick her nipple with the tip of his tongue. He sucks gently and she whines as he releases it with a pop.

"I think your tits are gorgeous."

"You ruined my nightgown."

"You seemed to enjoy it," he quips as he drags his lips up her throat.

James can feel her dying pulse beneath her skin. Soon, her light will go out. Her skin is getting colder, like the way summer dies off at the end of August and fall creeps in like a predator to consume everything in its path until the trees are nothing but dead and decaying leaves. It's ushering in a quiet slumber before the chance at a new beginning when spring finally rolls around again.

She laughs softly.

"I did."

"I'll buy you a hundred more just like it."

He kisses along her jawline and smiles against her skin before straightening up. Vada shifts in her seat, and at first, he thinks she's going to move to cover herself up, but she doesn't. The cut he made is perfect for exposing her cleavage.

She continues to smoke as he cooks. James just barely sears the steak, and he can already hear Vada behind him sniffing the copper that's beginning to linger in the kitchen.

He turns to look over his shoulder.

"You want a drink?"

"Yes," she murmurs, almost in a trance as she stares at the pan that he's cooking the steaks in.

The potatoes and asparagus are in the oven. He has a feeling that Vada wouldn't be too put out if they didn't eat those. He knows what she's really interested in.

Vada looks like she's in a daze, staring at the pan. James takes the opportunity to influence her thoughts just a little. A glamour is easy when it's a gullible human or a fledgling vampire, especially one who is so early into the transformation process like. The thirst has her. It's all she's thinking about. He can practically smell the desperation on her as it is.

"Vada?"

She gives a soft grunt of acknowledgement, but her eyes are on the steak in the pan that's on low heat. Blood is bubbling up, mixing with the butter and rosemary. Even James can't wait to dig into it.

"Vada, I'm going to give you something to help with your symptoms."

"Hmm."

Her cigarette is nothing but a long thin tube of ash that is threatening to fall onto the table. It's all but burned out now.

James pops the cork off of the sparkling cranberry juice and pours them both generous glasses. He then takes the flask out of his jacket pocket, and puts it on the counter, opening it gently.

There's a sharp intake of breath on the other side of the room and Vada's eyes are fully golden, focused and intense. Her fangs drop, and she leans toward it. There's not an ounce of humanity left in her right now. James doesn't remember being like this, almost no vampire has memories of their first real entanglement with the thirst. It's like blacking out. Like she did last night at the party. To everyone else, she was still Vada. She was sly and funny, she made good jokes that made everyone laugh, but there was also an incredible intensity to her that couldn't be ignored.

She was magnetic in that room, controlling everything around her.

And she didn't even have to have a drop of alcohol to do it.

"Stay. Still," he commands.

Her head rolls back and her tongue dances along her bottom lip. James might not be able to make it through dinner without tearing her to pieces. She'll be fine, she's starting to heal faster than a regular human. The bite mark he gave her last night is already gone, so is the bruise.

The only mark on her body that will remain once the transformation is complete is the scar on her chest from the car accident.

James pours some of the blood into her cup, and then into his. He stirs it with a spoon. Once she drinks it, she'll be Vada again. Right now, she's like a rabid dog. There's no logic in her brain, nothing to tell her that what she's doing and seeing is wrong and fucked up. All she's focused on is getting that blood into her system as fast as possible.

James carries the glass over to her and sets it down in front of her.

She snarls and her head snaps up, eyes wide as she gazes longingly at the source of the scent.

"You drink when I say, do you understand?"

She reaches for it and James grabs her wrist. Vada looks up at him and hisses. She doesn't know what's happening to her.

"I said you drink when I say, Vada. Nod if you understand me."

She gives him a small nod of acknowledgement and James quickly puts the cap back on the flask, tucks it into his pocket, and grabs his glass. He makes her wait while he serves up dinner. She's practically drooling as he slides the bloodied steak in front of her. James pauses before deciding to take the flask out one last time, staring her right in the eyes.

"I'm pouring steak sauce onto this. Understand?"

She groans, it's hollow and inhuman. She needs to feed.

James douses her steak in it, along with his own. He even pours it on the vegetables and Vada's fingernails sink into her dining room table. The wood cracks. Her fangs are slick with saliva and she's swallowing constantly, her pulse pounding in her throat. She's sweating and pale, like she might pass out at any moment.

He can hear the bones in her spine crunch as she leans forward.

"Need," she groans.

He kisses her temple.

"I know. Manners first, malyshka."

He tucks the flask back into his jacket one final time before sitting down and staring at her. Her yellow eyes are boring into his and he takes a breath, ready for the spell to break. She'll come to, realize that she's eating dinner like an animal, and calm down. But she won't be able to satisfy the bloodlust. Not completely, anyway.

James is going to have to keep an eye on her.

"Pick your knife and fork up."

She grunts and huffs softly. James smiles.

"Good girl. You can eat."

Vada wastes no time sawing into the steak like it'll be her last. She swirls the meat in the blood until it's dripping off of it and shoves it into her mouth, her eyes rolling back.

She doesn't even chew it. James watches with fascination. It's been so long since he's been overtaken by the thirst like this. It's a little terrifying to watch someone become an animal right in front of him— other than Steve, but Steve has always been like that.

James eats in silence, just staring at her as he takes a bite of his steak. She's practically gnawing on it while James eats only slightly more slowly. The food is incredible, and he has to resist the urge to let his fangs drop.

She devours the rest of the steak, and then reaches for the sparkling cranberry juice, guzzling it down. He watches her with a small sense of glee as she bathes the rest of the vegetables in the blood and then lifts the plate to lick it clean.

The second her eyes lock with his, she stops and takes a breath, slowly lowering the plate. There's blood on her mouth, dripping down her chin and onto her breasts. His cock twitches at the sight of her heaving chest.

"I... guess I was hungry," she says softly.

The colour has returned to her cheeks, and she looks humiliated. James reaches over to grasp her hand.

"You don't have to be embarrassed. Are you feeling better?"

"What the hell did you put in that steak?" She asks.

"Magic," James whispers.

He slides his plate over and cuts his meat into tiny bite-sized pieces, holding up the fork.

"Are you still hungry?" He asks.

She's watching the blood drip from the meat and splash back onto the plate like rainwater. Her fangs have receded, but they'll return soon enough. That might be the thing she figures out first.

"Vada?" He asks again.

She nods slowly and James gently brings the fork to her lips as she opens her mouth and takes a bite, her eyes rolling back. She chews and swallows and James smiles.

"I'm taking your food."

"You need it more than I do, sugar," he breathes as he cuts her another piece and then motions for her to sit in his lap.

Vada climbs onto him without question and he feeds her another piece of bloodied meat. She gobbles it up quickly and then reaches down and drags her finger through the pool of blood before popping it into her mouth.

"I haven't had a rare steak in a while," she says softly.

"Do you like it?"

She nods and James continues to feed her. With every bite, he can feel her growing stronger. Her natural magnetism is beginning to increase and he finds himself completely unable to stay away from her. His hand slides up her thigh, underneath the soft silk that sits atop her thigh. Her skin is warming up, and she's starting to squirm in his lap, her nipples pebbling beneath the flimsy fabric. James puts the fork down for a second and she whines. James pinches her thigh and she hisses at him.

"Be a good girl for me, hmm?" He murmurs as his hand slides a little higher, playing with the hem of her underwear.

His knuckle brushes over her cunt and she whimpers. She's already wet. The blood is making her insatiable. If she drinks more of his, he'll almost be able to break her tonight.

James giggles and licks a stripe up her chest, lapping up the blood that was running all the way down her chin and neck. She gasps softly at the sensation of his tongue on her skin, and her hands run through his long hair. He already knows that because of the transformation and the blood flowing through her, she's a thousand times more sensitive. Every touch from him will feel like he's stroking every single inch of her body.

She's bound to him, her arms around the back of his neck, playing with the hair at the nape, tugging on it almost viciously to try and move his head. She probably doesn't even know why. She's practically feral.

And he loves it.

"You are feeling better," he chuckles as he continues to lap up the blood from her chin while he teases her over her panties. "Look at you, princess. You're aching for me."

He can feel her cunt throbbing, even from the outside. She's giving in.

"James," she breathes. "I don't know what's happening to me."

"You're okay, malyshka," he purrs as his lips cover hers. "I've got you. I'm right here."

Her mouth eclipses his in a searing kiss and he feels her fangs descend, accidentally slicing into his bottom lip. James grunts softly and then feels her begin to suck on his bottom lip. He begins to laugh as their teeth click and their tongues clash. Vada is desperate. She went from an adorable timid little mousy thing to taking what she wants; what she needs.

She's going to be fun tonight.

He'll be able to make her come just by biting her. Every single one of her senses and nerves is on extreme high alert that a bite will feel like he's stroking her g-spot until she falls apart.

James manages to pull away, much to Vada's extreme displeasure. He hands her his sparkling cranberry juice.

"Drink. You need fluids."

She goes to say something, but the second her nose catches a whiff of the blood that he's mixed into it, she grabs it with both hands and begins to guzzle it. It's gone within seconds and she sucks in a breath as James takes the glass away and puts it on the table. Her addiction is coming out in full force, and James feels guilt pinching what's left of his heart.

He has to tell her before he turns her, because he doesn't know the kind of toll this is going to take on her.

But even after he tells her, he knows she doesn't have a choice. She can either go feral and die, or go feral and kill someone she loves. In his selfish desire for a mate, he's removed her autonomy. All she can do is fall into line now.

He doesn't have time to pick up his fork again before her mouth is on his and she moves to straddle him, grinding herself against his hardness. She's lifted her nightgown up around her hips so that she can feel him through the thin lace of her underwear.

"I need you," she moans into his lips. "I've never felt this way about anyone before, James."

Fuck dinner. She is his fucking dinner tonight. She smells like copper and the sickly sweet stench of death mixing with her Yves Saint Laurent perfume. Opium.

It's fitting for her.

James is just as addicted to her as she is to him. He wants to rip her apart, he wants her mind, her body, her soul— all of it will be his. He'll be able to understand her better this way, to love her better, to fuck her better.

His cock throbs beneath her as she continues to grind down onto him.

"Tell me where you want me to fuck you," James growls as he breaks the kiss and pushes her robe off of her shoulders, followed by the flimsy straps of her dress. "That's what you want, isn't it, malyshka?"

He takes her nipple between his teeth again and tugs, careful not to let his fangs drop. Vada's back arches toward him and she's writhing against his hardness like it's the last time she'll ever do it. Her voice is raspy and low, almost roaring for him as she soaks his jeans.

"Anywhere," she moans. "I just need you."

He stands up, holding her close to him as her legs wrap around his waist, and then he throws her down onto the kitchen table, sweeping everything else off. Glasses fall and shatter on the ground, along with his plate of food. Blood leaks out from the shards of ceramic as Vada stares up at him, her eyes golden again. Her fangs are still receded, but James notices that her fingernails are a little longer than usual. Her claws will make an appearance once she's fully turned, but for now, they're still somewhat hidden from her. She'll barely notice.

He circles her like a shark.

"Now tell me what you want, Vada."

"Rough," she moans. "As hard as you can give it to me."

James smirks.

"You're a filthy fucking girl, aren't you?"

She giggles and nods.

"It's like I said, sir, I don't know what got into me."

He could get used to that. They're going to break this fucking table by the time they're finished. It's not a big deal, he can buy or build her a new one.

His hands slide up her thighs and he rips her panties off, stuffing them in her mouth. Just in case she gets any funny ideas about biting him before he has the chance to fuck her. He still needs to be somewhat discreet about this.

James steps away to strip off his jacket, his t-shirt, and his jeans, leaving him in nothing but his black briefs. He strolls toward the kitchen counter, feeling Vada's eyes on him the entire time as he plucks a knife from the knife block. Something large and intimidating.

He walks toward her and smiles.

"Let's cut off this nightgown, shall we, my darling?"

She nods, her eyes wide and blown out with lust.

James starts with the cut that he made, dragging the blade through the silk as it slices with one long rip. Her back bows and the fabric falls to the side. It looks like she's swimming in the night sky. It's the most beautiful sight that James has ever seen. She's stunning.

And she's his forever.

He takes his time, trailing the tip of the knife along her skin, leaving faint red marks as Vada watches him, trusting him completely. He bends down and kisses her temple.

"I'm not gonna hurt you."

She nods and he sees her breathe a soft sigh of relief. James knows that she already knew that, she just wanted to hear it from him.

He can sense her feelings so much more clearly now that they're connected. Vada wants to feel safe, she wants a protector. She's tired. Years of looking over her shoulder and only having herself to rely on has made her somewhat hardened to the world. She won't lose that quality, but a mate will soften her a little.

James has always liked his women a little on the icy side.

A smile eclipses his features as he swirls the knife over her nipples and she whimpers as her fingers slide between her thighs. Bright eyes flutter closed as she plays with her clit, unable to help herself. She's bucking her hips into her hand, grunting and moaning as she rolls her swollen bud between her fingers. James palms his cock, watching pleasure consume her like wildfire.

He leans down.

"How about you let daddy do that for you, hmm?"

Her eyes snap open and her mouth drops. James grabs her wrist, placing the knife onto the table beside her. He pops her fingers into his mouth and sucks them clean before taking a seat at the head of the table. Her legs are spread out for him, her glistening cunt on display like a fucking meal. He grabs her and pulls her toward him before dragging his lips up and down her thighs. He feels heat and life burning within her. Tomorrow, she'll be nearly dead, but tonight, he's going to soak up every single ounce of life that's still in this room.

He'll be with her through the change. It'll be painful, and she won't understand. She's going to have to die in his arms, only to come back new, like a phoenix.

His hands glide along her skin, the rings that adorn his fingers glittering in the light. James digs his claws in a little, unable to help himself and Vada responds with a scream of his name. Her toes point and she's panting, nearly falling apart in front of him.

James doesn't want to waste time, that would be rude. So, he lets his fingertips drift up her thigh while his mouth latches onto a vein that's pulsing beneath her skin like a drum, calling to him. He's convinced he could her the thrum of her blood from miles away.

James gently massages her clit as he kisses that spot, feeling her growing more and more ready for him. The second he bites down, she's going to come hard.

She's grunting and panting above him, her hands in his hair, tugging on it as she tries desperately to fuck his fingers and get them inside of her, but James holds steady. He's nothing if not disciplined.

One last look to make sure that she's swaddled in pure bliss, her eyes fixed on the ceiling, before his fangs descend and plunge into her. James slides his fingers into her cunt and feels her come as he drinks from her. She tastes like a beautiful spring day, like birds singing and flowers blooming in his mouth.

She's magical. She's everything he could have ever wanted.

He strokes her g-spot over and over and over again, turning her body to jello. James wants her cooperative by the time he fucks her. Her scream echoes through the house, shaking the walls, and she slams her hand down on the table. A piece of wood comes flying off, splintering as it falls onto the grown. She grips it and rides out the rest of her high, gasping for air.

She's not coughing anymore. That symptom will return in time, but for now, she's as healthy as she's ever been— probably healthier.

James pulls his teeth out of her and then moves to wrap his lips around her clit, sucking out the last of her climax. He feels her come one more time, it's weaker, but delicious nonetheless.

Then, he removes his fingers, finding them tinged with blood. His claws were still out. He pops them into his mouth and sucks. She tastes familiar now, like him, like their bloodline.

She's his, and she always will be.

Blood flows down her leg. He'll leave it there for now. By the time he's done with her, she'll be healed.

Vada is covered in sweat. James sheds his briefs, kicking them to the side as they fall down to his ankles. He climbs on top of her and wraps his fingers around her throat. Vada gasps as he squeezes and her hips begin to buck. Her face turns red and she struggles for air, but she seems to like it. A smile spreads across her face.

"You still need me, don't you?" He whispers.

She groans and his claws sink into the side of her neck, blood pooling beneath them.

"Answer me."

"Yes!"

"You said you wanted it rough, Vada. I'm giving that to you."

Her eyes lock with his and flash golden. James sees frenzy within them. Chaos.

She's becoming exactly who she was meant to be.

"Break me, James. I've been in control for too long."

Finally, she sees it. James is flooded with desire, feeling it eat him alive

Her legs wrap around his waist and he thrusts into her. There's no time for gentleness as his grip increases in pressure around her throat. His mouth crashes against hers, tongue plundering her mouth. The kiss becomes as vicious as his thrusts, both of them gasping for breath, moaning in unison and giving in to the chaos that surrounds them. She's so fucking wet, her blood mixing with her arousal and her sweat, smearing all along her thigh. He wants to bite her again.

Fuck it.

James breaks the kiss and removes his hand from Vada's throat, gripping her hair and pulling her head to one side. Her cunt squeezes around him in response, and he pumps his hips harder. James hears more wood splintering as she tries to keep her grip on the table beneath her. He can hear the wood whining beneath their weight as he skims his nose along her skin looking for the perfect place to bite her.

She's in a daze again, her eyes fixed on the blood that lies in a puddle on the floor. He'll have to give her some of his own to satiate her, to bring her back to him, otherwise it's going to be a lot like fucking a corpse. James prefers his lovers alive, in some sense of the word, at least.

When he finds that spot, he sinks his teeth in and she lets out a feral, inhumane howl that rings through his entire body and makes his cock pulse inside of her. The grip on her hair tightens. James can't get enough. He can't fuck her hard enough, fast enough, and he can feel himself losing control. His hipbones collide with her body and she begins to pulse around him, squeezing him as tightly as she can as he continues to drink.

The table whines and the wood begins to snap. James is right on the edge. He pulls his fangs out of her and stares at her, forcing her to look at him. He makes a small cut on his neck with his claw. The sight of the blood dancing on his skin ignites something in Vada's eyes and her breath shudders in her chest.

"Take it, Vada. Take what you need."

She's lost again, taken by the desire to kill and consume. He understands that addiction all too well.

She lunges for his neck, her lips wrapping around the wound. She's delicate with it, precious, even. James holds her head to his neck.

"Take it," he grunts as he continues to drive his cock deeper and deeper inside of her.

She screams, seemingly fighting something deep within her.

"Vada, you want this. I can smell it on you, malyshka."

Her tiny claws rake down his back and then he feels her teeth sink into his flesh. James comes hard, his vision nearly whiting out as she drinks from him. He feels Vada coming, too, fluttering around him and moaning into his neck.

"Fuck!" He shouts, pumping his hips desperately as he fills her up.

He lets her drink until he knows she's finished. James has to tear her mouth away from him and he kisses her. She's come back down to earth. She won't remember the intricacies of their union, only the sheer pleasure that's coursing through her.

He breaks the kiss and gazes at her, her expression soft and her skin warm and flushed, filled with life.

"James," she breathes. "I think I'm in love with you."

It's not very often that a human catches him off guard. His mouth drops. The courage that's in her eyes, in her face. She's almost challenging him to defy her statement. He doesn't. He can't. Because he feels the same way.

With delicate fingers, she traces along his cheekbone and his heart feels like it might burst at any moment, stomach in knots as he's still buried deep inside of her. The bite marks on her neck have begun to heal. He pulls out of her and bites his lip.

"Vada—"

"It's okay if you aren't. I just... I had to say it."

"I am," he breathes. "I'm in love with you too."

Suddenly, the legs of the table give out simultaneously and she screams. James grabs her and has the wherewithal to roll onto his side, the two of them tumbling to the floor before they can get impaled by one of the table legs.

They land with a thud, Vada on top of him, and they both begin to howl hysterically in between kisses.

No matter how much darkness surrounds James's existence, he finds light within her.

She's what he's been missing for a century.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 12.1K 52
**WATTY'S SHORTLIST 2022** Bucky Barnes is lost. After going into hiding, he winds up in Las Vegas, struggling to reclaim his identity and craving h...
221K 10.8K 29
Bucky gets dragged to a speed dating event by Sam and Kate. He's exasperated and unimpressed by everyone he connects with, until he comes face to fac...
54.9K 1.5K 29
โgirls like girls like boys do, nothing new!โž started: may 28th, 2020 ended: june 20th, 2022 ยฉWholesomeHolland 2020 All Rights Reserved ZENDAYA COL...
1.2M 49.6K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...