More Than Words

By Achan_21

A KangBi AU wherein a certain quiet transferee piqued the interest of the Student Council President "You sure... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 28

177 14 0
By Achan_21

Sakura went out of her bedroom and was surprised when Nako and Hitomi was standing in front of the door, with Nako grinning at her.

"What the-!", Sakura uttered as her eyes widened in surprise, the two didn't even budge at it. "Can we enter now?", Nako asked as she looked behind the older to look at the room.

"Just- Come in", Sakura was about to scold the two about scaring her when she sees the innocent look Nako and Hitomi were giving her and just gave up with a sigh.

Sakura opened the door for them and they both went straight to the king sized bed and sat there, Sakura chuckled seeing their actions. They've only been here a couple of times but it still surprise her when the two were so comfortable at her house, almost like they're at their own homes.

"So... Are you guys changing or not?", Sakura asked them. Nako then stood up and went to Sakura's walk-in closet muttering, "I'll change first" as she walked towards it, she then entered the bathroom which is right next to the closet after picking some pajamas to wear.

"Is something bothering you unnie?", Hitomi suddenly asked which caught Sakura by surprise. She knew that Hitomi was observant but she didn't expect that she would ask so soon.

Sakura just released a sigh, her troubles running through her mind, making that sigh much more heavy. Sakura sat down on the bed beside Hitomi. "I just miss home... Its been a while since I went back home... I actually just got a message from my mom... She was checking up on me... You know the usual stuff but saying that made me realize how accustomed I've become of us being apart and it made me feel sad and I suddenly felt like I wanna see them...", Sakura said staring at the ceiling as she felt like she tilted her head down a bit her tears that she contained silently will come down.

Hitomi stared at her intently, her lips forming a soft smile. They- Nako and Hitomi- actually don't see this side of Sakura often, she would rather have it all on herself so hearing her open up a bit to her, even if its just a baby step like opening, it surely made her smile and her heart warm.

"Is that why you're taking a break from streaming?", Hitomi asked curiously, tilting her head to the side. Sakura chuckled at that and looked at Hitomi, her eyes still watery.

"No, actually there's a separate reason for that and I don't think I can tell you guys anytime soon", Sakura answered with a worried smile, she was scared that Hitomi would be displeased with what she said but she was surprised when Hitomi suddenly gave her a comforting smile.

"It's okay... I'm sure you've got your reasons and we're not going to force you to tell us what it is", Hitomi said, still wearing her comforting smile. Sakura nearly teared up at that, realizing that she really have some precious friends by her side.

"Yah! What are you guys talking about without me?", Nako exclaimed as she got out of the bathroom wearing one of Sakura's pajamas, the sleeves and the bottom hem of the pajamas were slightly longer than Nako's limbs, making her look like a kid with how the sleeves exceed her hands. The two girls looked at her and laughed, making Nako knit her eyebrows at the two.

"What are guys laughing at?", Nako questioned Hitomi and Sakura, which only received another wave of laughter from the two. Seeing the pout Nako was giving them, Sakura and Hitomi calmed down.

"Nothing, you just look cute wearing that", Sakura answered with a grin, Hitomi nodding in agreement. "Yeah, you look like a kid", Hitomi then said, causing Sakura to release a suppressed laugh.

"Yah! I'm not kid! I'm an adult, okay? You should stay away from Yujin... You're getting influenced", Nako retorted with a pout, which received chuckles from the two. "You guys hang out with Yujin?", Sakura asked curiously when she noticed what Nako last said.

"Yeah! You wouldn't know because you only go to your room and the library...", Nako replied as she laid on the bed. "You're always at the library during lunch... You wouldn't even eat anything! I'll tell your mom if you continue doing that!", Nako threatened as she slapped Sakura's back making the girl yelp in pain, with Hitomi silently watching them.

"But honestly though... Kkura-unnie, you should eat lunch... You're going to get sick if you continue skipping lunch...", Hitomi said seriously, with her eyes looking worriedly at Sakura who stopped trying to get back on Nako and turned to her.

"See, even Hii-chan agrees with me!", Nako said as she went behind Hitomi and puts her arms around her. "You know what... You should join us have lunch starting this week", Nako said.

"Eh? But-"

"No buts! You must or else I'm going to contact your mom about this!", Nako threatened as she pointed at Sakura who couldn't even finish her sentence.

"Okay, geez...", Sakura surrendered as she raised her hands, admiting her defeat. "Good", Nako shortly answered and that's when Hitomi got up and proceed to walk to the closet, planning on changing her clothes too.

After Hitomi changed her clothes, the three of them pondered on what to do and eventually decided to play some games and watch some movies that Sakura had on her USB.

****************************
Hyewon and Eunbi soon reached the cinemas, with them walking side by side. Eunbi then grabbed the ticket from her shoulder bag and glanced at the movie's title. It was actually an animated movie which is having a rescreening.

"'I want to eat your pancreas'... What's with the title", Eunbi thought to herself as she read the printed movie title on the ticket.

She then felt a tug on her sleeve. She then turned around to look at Hyewon, the girl was motioning her for them to go towards the popcorns and drinks. Eunbi chuckled and then lead the way to the popcorn store, greeting the employee as they got there.

"Cheese?", Eunbi asked while pointing on the cheese-flavored popcorn as she turned to her companion. Hyewon shaked her head as an answer and then pointed to the caramel popcorn which is placed beside the cheese ones.

"One salted popcorn and one caramel popcorn please...", Eunbi said, with the worker on in front of her. "Any drinks, Maam?", the worker asked with a polite smile. "You okay with sprite, Hyewon-ah?", Eunbi asked the latter, to which the girl just shrugged at.

"Two medium sprite please", Eunbi stated with a small smile towards the worker. "Okay, Maam", the worker said as he prepared the orders and placed then on the counter. When the order is complete, Hyewon suddenly went and gave her card to the worker, before Eunbi can even react.

The worker, including Eunbi, had their eyes widen in shock, looking at the black card Hyewon gave. "O-oh Enjoy your date Maam", the worker said as he handed the card back to Hyewon while wearing a polite smile on his face.

"No we're no-", before Eunbi can even deny what the employee said, Hyewon held her hand causing the older to blush and stop her sentence at the feeling Hyewon's warmth. Hyewon then grabbed the drinks which fortunate have been placed on one of those cup carriers.

With a shy smile, Eunbi grabbed the popcorn that they bought with her free hand. Eunbi handed the tickets to the worker checking them and they received a nod, confirming that they can now enter. They then went inside, the film was not yet starting, instead, it was showing the trailers of the upcoming movies.

They got to their seat and lets go of each others hands, both of them immediately feeling a bit disappointed, missing the warmth that they felt.

They settled down on their seats and as soon that they got to sit, the movie started. Eunbi gave the latter her popcorn while Hyewon gave her drink. They silently watched the movie while munching on some popcorn and sipping their sprite.

Midway into the movie, Eunbi had her eyes wander around. She then catches a glimpse of the couple below them. The girl had her head resting on the latter's shoulder and her arms around him.

Eunbi chuckled lightly seeing the couple, which caused Hyewon to look at her. Eunbi turned to her side when she felt someone looking at her and met with Hyewon's gaze.

Hyewon felt her heart skip a beat when Eunbi turned to her. Hyewon thought that the latter looked so ethereal that even the dim lights in the cinema can't hide her beauty. Hyewon just looked at her, dazed by the beauty of the older.

Eunbi felt shy under the latter's intense gaze and so she cleared her throat and turned her gaze back to the movie playing, hiding her growing red cheeks.

***********************
After a few minutes, Eunbi felt her neck getting stiff and she can't get comfortable with her leaning on the chair. Again, she looked at the couple below them and got an idea.

She then slowly rests her head on Hyewon's shoulder. Hyewon freezes and stiffened, feeling Eunbi lean on her. "Sorry, I'm kind of uncomfortable with the chair and doing this is helping me get comfortable... You can tap your finger on my hand if you want me to stop...", Eunbi explained as she placed her hand on the armrest.

Instead of tapping her finger on Eunbi's hand like she said, Hyewon held Eunbi's head and lightly pulled it towards her, even lowering herself a little to match with the older's height and her more comfortable.

Eunbi smiled at the small gesture and comfortably rested her head on the latter's shoulder as the both of them continued to enjoy the movie.

**********************
The movie ended with some of the viewers crying. It was truly an amazing movie, no wonder it was highly praised by professionals.

Hyewon looked down on Eunbi and saw the girl blankly staring the screen, her eyes watery as she just stares at the credits. Hyewon smiled softly at the sight and tapped Eunbi's hand, causing the girl to lift her head from her shoulder and shift her gaze towards her.

Hyewon smiles and reached for her pocket, grabbing her handkerchief and handing it to Eunbi. Eunbi chuckled and wiped the tears brimming in her eyes. "Sorry the movie was just so sad", Eunbi muttered lowly as she continues to wipe her tears.

After finishing wiping her tears, Eunbi handed back the handkerchief to Hyewon, to which the latter puts back in her pocket. Hyewon then held Eunbi's hand and they walked out of the cinema.

Hyewon opened the door again for Eunbi, receiving another 'thank you' from the older. Hyewon just smiles and went to the driver's seat, buckled her seatbelt and checked on Eunbi's seatbelt before starting the engine.

The drive went by smoothly, with both of them being engulfed in a comfortable silence. A time for them to relax and let themselves breathe a little, away from their own worries and problems.

*****************************
안녕~

Hello guys^_^
Update before hell week~
If any of you guys are also studying for a test like me.... I just wanna say Hwaiting 화이팅! You can do this!
This goes for you guys as well as for myself^_^

As always, opinions are welcome~

Also, happy birthday to Jo Yuri🎉🎉🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 979 13
The school's troublemaker Jang Wonyoung is at the risk of expulsion after one of her pranks go a bit too far. In order to save her, Class President A...
7K 331 20
The well kept secret......but it's no longer a secret now
43.6K 1.8K 38
i promise this isnt some cringe vampire au i just couldnt think of any other title > completed
43K 2.6K 26
don't get caught. ꩜ interactive au ★ 07.07.20 // httpcherryulcola // finished !