Princess Irisa And The Fragil...

By Kendjunior_

When Irisa, the first prefecture princess of Hasten, a big city in the state of Kaley got betrothed to the fi... More

Prologue.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Epilogue.

36

23 7 0
By Kendjunior_

* * * *
"Permit me to speak m'lady." Nancy started after much thought. Irisa glanced up at her before looking away and nodding.

"Leave us," she stated to the other maids who bowed ceremoniously and made their way out of the bathing area, while Irisa continued to rub the bath clothing over her shoulder.

"I do not mean to obtrude but the first prince of late has been magnanimous and generous towards us." she started making Irisa of. She looked up at her maid who slightly stumbled.

"You are at liberty to inquire about the present state of my relationship with my husband Nancy. I will not hold it against you as being impudent." Irisa smirked.

Nancy fell to her knee, bowing ceremoniously, "I sincerely apologize, my lady. I have overstepped and spoken out of tune. I will make sure to reconsider my word next time."

Irisa scoffed, "get up Nancy. I do not hold it against you. I am very happy so I will share my happiness with you." she grinned closing her eyes and smiling happily.

"Thank you, m'lady. I apologize again if I have overstepped." she pleaded to make Irisa shake her head.

"It is fine!"

Aaron walked into the bathing area, he looked at the maid approaching Irisa who was bathing, Nancy blinked and blocked the prince's view of his wife.

"What are you doing?" he questioned and frowned, glancing at Irisa who was smiling.

"This is a private moment your highness, it is highly inappropriate to intrude," Nancy explained politely. Aaron scoffed and rolled his eyes, "oh please now Nancy. Are you trying to stop me from seeing my wife?" Nancy fell to her knees immediately.

"Of course not, your highness. I only seek to protect my lady!" she explained immediately.

"I am simply messing with you, Nancy. Everything is fine, commonly leave us. I have much to discuss with your lady." he grinned while she modded and reluctantly walked away.

Irisa busted into a fit of a giggle, she shook her head, "you gave her quite a scare!" she stated.

"I only follow whatever you do my love!" he grinned and walked toward her.

"What are you doing?" she questioned as he pulled his vest and started pulling his garment off.

"Whatever do you mean my love? I am joining you!" he grinned pulling off his undergarment and leaving him naked, she covered her eyes quickly.

"Aaron! This is inappropriate!" she snapped quickly. He chuckled and slipped into the water pulling his hands off her eyes.

"What is inappropriate about me wanting to spend time with my beloved? Are you not happy as I am?" he questioned pulling her arm slowly. She let go reluctantly, mostly because she was shy.

"Loosen up," he whispered pulling her chin. She stared up at him and smiled softly nodding. His hands circled her waist and pulled her toward him, she yelped as she fell unto his lap, resulting in her sitting uncomfortably on his penis.

"Do not be scared..." he whispered, nuzzling into her neck, taking a deep breath, her sweet scent becoming irresistible. He kissed her holding her wet curls fragilely, she gasped and grip his shoulder tightly, as he rubbed his penis around her butt.

"Your hair is longer when it is wet," he stated observing slowly. Irisa hmmed her mouth hanging open.

"You smell so addictively, I cannot get over it." he placed an open-mouthed wet kiss on the nape of her shoulder and her neck, then slowly pulled her chin down before kissing it, smiling softly while looking into her eyes.

"I am promising you today, that nothing will ever come in between us. As long as I shall, my heart shall beat for you! I shall love you with all that I have and I shall burn passionately with your love."

She gaped at his words before he smashed his lips against hers sealing their fate, she hmmed in pleasure and responded with much passion as he had requested. His tongue entered her mouth and tangled with hers as it fought for dominance. That fight he did not lose. He grinned into the kiss, grabbing her butt and holding her hands tightly.

She returned every move with equal passion love and affection, her hands moving from his back to his shoulder before going lower and laying flat on his chest, another flew to the back of his neck as she pulled him impossibly closer to herself. Her chest fell on him as her legs circled his waist passionately.

He pulled back slowly, forcing her eyes to open, meeting his hot stare, he had a small smile on his face as he stared at her, "every day I have wished to spend the most intimate time with you but you seemed far beyond my reach. The crown prin..."

"Shh!" she covered his mouth, interrupting him, "do not speak of him..." she whispered before slamming her lips on his, he sucked in a deep breath smiling, pulling her tighter into him.

"The water is still, beloved, shall we proceed to bed?" he whispered and suddenly pulled her up from the cold still water.

She gasped and wiped her eyes away, blinking and looking back at him as he carried them and approached the resting area. Silently, he placed her wet body onto a small stool, he stood to his feet, his member just mere inches from her mouth. He pulled a large towel and fell back unto his kneels.

He started drying her off slowly and quietly, "you smell delightful beloved." he grinned sniffing a part of her leg, she shook her head, a small smile playing on her lips, "is not too late to be seen with a lady your highness?" she questioned amused as he continued trying her off.

"Not if that lady is my wife." he grabbed her legs and spread them apart making her gasp, "what... What are you... doing... Doing your highness?" she stuttered. He grinned as he kissed the tip of her toe and stared up at her, he left a trail of kisses leading to her inner thighs, and her grip on the stool she was sitting on tightened as he placed a kiss on her pubic hair. His eyes darkened as he stared up at her before placing another kiss on her clit.

Not taking his eyes off her, he sucked on her clit softly earning a loud gasp and a soft moan, her feet almost stumbling. She swallowed and closed her eyes, "lord..." she whispered as he placed her legs on his shoulder, his tongue swiping over her vagina opening. She squeezed his shoulder shaking as he continued his slow and sweet assault.

She yelled as wetness pulled from her body as it tightened, she held her large ample breast feeling a build-up of pleasure, "Aaron!" she shouted at the top of her voice. His grip on her thighs tightened, and he nudged her stomach, making her bend further, her hands flew to the table next to her.

His sweet assault continued until she yelled as she basked in euphoric relief, the build-up resulting in something magnificent, something she had never really experienced before. He lapped over it, tasting her juice and feeling somewhat exhausted.

"How... How did... Did you... Do that?" she questioned, stuttering.

He stared at her before pulling away and giving her a light chuckle, he lifted her slowly, and she stumbled slightly falling into his arms. She still felt some tinkle in the aftermath of the pleasure had recently received.

"This is what lovers do beloved, do not be shy... I am yours as you are mine..." he pulled her into her arms and crashed his lips against hers. He held her fat butt and helped her climb up to him. She struggled to twist her legs around his waist. His muscles flexed as he helped her unto the bed, dropping her softly.

"Do you want to do this?" he questioned holding his penis, she closed her eyes almost petrified at what they were doing, and nodded, "do no fear Irisa... We can stop if you do not feel comfortable... You can stop me any time... You just have to say the words stop and I will not go further," he explained, she opened her eyes and smiled reassuring him that she was okay with what was happening.

"You are ready?" he asked her staring at her, waiting for her reaction and answer, "I am ready," she finally said and smiled nodding and assuring him once more.

He pushed his penis into her slowly, penetrating her, feeling a weird sensation, she gasped realizing that she had underestimated his size as he continued pushing forward into her. She held in a breath, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Does it hurt princess?" he whispered. "I am sorry..." he started whispering continuously, rubbing her wet curls to ease her, she held his muscular arms tightly, as she took in all the air she could.

"I... I am fine..." she whispered shyly and he smiled approvingly before containing on his journey, she felt a small splash of wetness before hearing him grunt and moan softly, "you are fucking tight," he whispered into her hears earning a soft hmm from her as mouth hung open.

"Shall I proceed?" he questioned after a good minute earning a nod as he shifted his weight from one arm to another in order not to harm her, he pulled off almost out of her before pushing himself back into her. He continued the pattern, pushing it out of her, she moaned softly burying her head deeper into the pillow.

She groaned feeling a build-up of pleasure, swallowing... He took in a deep breath before shouting softly as he took her nipples into his mouth, before pushing harder into her, he grunted into her ears saying sweet nothings.

She went high as she yelled out feeling some sort of euphoric relief, a pleasure they had both chased. He swallowed feeling himself let go of it, he grunted in approval and placed his head on her swollen breast, they panted breathing heavily, feeling tired. Their breath finally synced, "Aaron..." she whispered after some minutes and he pulled himself off her.

"I am sorry," he whispered, she pulled herself up and groaned, she wiped her face off, covering herself with the large cover clothing. She took in multiple breaths trying to get herself used to what had just happened.

He sat up, staring at her hurriedly, "are you, alright princess?" he questioned, she turned back to him and smiled, nodding slowly, "I just need to relieve myself, I have a full bladder your highness." she explained.

"Oh! Do you need help getting up, I can summon Nancy, we will need a heating rag." Irisa shook her head vigorously, "Nancy will probably be asleep. I think it would be cruel to disturb her."

"But she is your maid is she not? She should be available if you need her."

"My maid is a human being Aaron... Rest is needed, I will not disturb her sleep for hearing rag. Besides, you have put me in a predicament where I need the heating rag so why don't you find it yourself?"

Aaron shook his head but kept mute, he was not going to argue with her after the moment they just had, "I will help you relieve yourself and we can request new bathing water, and new sheets."

Irisa frowned, "this night?" he nodded, "is something the matter beloved. The sheet we are currently on is stained with blood, I do not think it is appropriate to lie on it and sleep."

"We cannot disturb maidservants, they have a lot to do. I am sure we can find a better solution." dud explained again, he narrowed his eyes as she twisted her hands, "this isn't about the maid's rest is it Irisa?"

He scored and chuckled, he stood to his feet and took his undergarment, and wore it. She stared at him as he started wearing his garment in silence. A few minutes later, he walked towards her and helped her up slowly.

She closed her eyes and would not let the covers go, "oh common now princess, I thought you wanted to relieve yourself. Is that not way more important than being shy about your nakedness being out in the open?" he questioned smirking, she rolled her eyes and slapped his chest, "let me go, Aaron. I am sure you are happy that you can tease me however you like."

"Oh princess, I am happy but not for that reason, common let me help you so you can relieve yourself. Holding your bladder is dangerous to your health and well-being." he lifted her into his arms, making her yelp out of shock.

He moved toward the bathing area and placed her on the grounds, her small feet moved around the area, and she took time relieving herself in a space already providing. Looking back at him, she wiped her sweating vagina, it felt very hot and uncomfortable, something she had never felt before.

"Are you done beloved? You are taking far longer than necessary."

"I am done! I am done!" she stated somewhat wabbling toward where he stood, as she approached him, his eyes darkened and he felt moved by the desire, he felt a strong sense of arousal. He knew that for as long as he lived he would be forever insatiable.

He lifted her again, and carried her into the room, he placed her on the bed, "wait here like a quiet little princess, do not move. I am sure you must be feeling somewhat uncomfortable," she nodded and watched him move out of the room before arriving with guards ten minutes later that was carrying a heavy bucket of water, she sat up with wide eyes as he approached her with a cool smile.

"Before you castigate me Irisa, you never said anything about it getting the guards to bring the water. Besides, you asked me to find a solution by myself so I did just that!" he said grinning.

She shook her head smiling softly, "you are impractical." she stated, "well only for you beloved."

He pulled a small warm rag from the table, with a bowl of hot water, "it helps with the stinging and any pain, you can take your bath here, and then we can move to my chambers."

"So you do have a chamber! Why did you not take me there beforehand?"

"You were angry when you arrived remember, you wanted to tear me apart," he shook his head making her narrow her eyes.

"That is not an excuse Aaron. I would love to see your chamber in the master's manor if it is any bigger than this room."

"Oh common now Irisa, you are just calling for trouble. I am very important here so I have a better room."

"Am I not as equally as important? Why do you have to get a big room why I am stuck here?" she questioned folding her arms.

"Nobody said you were not important, it's just that..."

"I do not want to hear of any excuses! We shall go to your chambers and I will see where my husband has been laying this past few days," she said folding her hands and leaving no room for interruption.

Aaron sighed and smiled softly, "I will ignore all silliness because you just regarded me as your husband."

"You..."

"Your highness..." they both look up at the guards that were bowing, "we are done with the filling you can use the area now." Aaron nodded and dismissed them. Irisa huffed and looked away, she was not talking to him with his arrogant character.

"Common open up..." he tapped her thighs, she shook her head adamantly closing her legs even though it caused her discomfort. Aaron rolled his eyes, "you are just being childish at this point. Irisa you are my wife, nobody would ever look at you as less."

She scoffed and turned back toward him, "I do not believe you! Furthermore, you never invited me to spend any time in your chambers. I have barely explored the manor, how is that fair to me?!"

"Alright, I apologize for whatever sins I have committed. I just don't want you to be in pain, the hot water will become cold soon." she stared at him for another minute before she sighed and spread her legs.

* * * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23 1 3
On the eve of her seventeenth birthday, Melior of Milana finds herself embroiled in a scheme to trap her into marriage with a neighboring king. After...
733 59 27
Adrenaline pumped in my veins as I pressed myself against the large tree trunk, hoping the darkness would conceal me from my impending doom. My heart...
1M 43.9K 86
#1-night assassins series The hunger for revenge makes us go to great lengths. It wins against our morals, makes us cross lines and betray who we lov...