Let's Meet Again In Other Wor...

Galing kay Linddel09876

Well a story about the crybaby being reborn and the thing is with his other friends remember the other time... Higit pa

note:
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
Request
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 11
part 12
part 13
takemichi information in my au
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
par 31
Not a chapter 😭
Hehe👋
part 32
part 33
part 34

part 10

1.3K 50 4
Galing kay Linddel09876

T pov

- a day have pass , saving someone  , I don't know if it's my thing but I feel alright,  it's feel like as if I'm always doing it in past , well , I still can't remember the person s that I meet in past .

8:00pm

-  I was going to sleep  so early  today because of schools tomorrow, but the face of those kid the girl she's cute,.

- I shake my head  , no thats not it , how could I said that , if fell like I'm some kind of pedophile, well not actually because it's the same years , so means we just have same age ,  but if felt illegal.

- the other boy  he's look like some kind of nerd  a loner,  when I shake him earlier , I fell shivers ,  I don't know why , but my instincts saying that I don't like him.

T- ahh let's just sleep

5 : 00 am

Tpov-

I wake up early today , I request my mother to put me in public school not private, I don't want so much attention.

- while I come down downstairs my room was in second floor ,I go to the kitchen prepared some breakfast ,  after that I brush my teeth and go to the basement , and do some exercise , it's a little bit boring because I have no training partner  but it's alright , I can still train my body alone

- after  I finish my training , I rest a little ,  and then go to the bathroom , I remove my clothes, showing my white skin  , I do have a slender body , but still I have train muscle in them , looking at I still have the same face , but more beautiful body feature, mother was so sensitive about it , when I'm from my father training just a little scratch , she always saying treat it immediately put some ointment , blah, blah, she also don't want me  get bulky like other, man's  having those bigger muscles flexing them.

- I turned on the shower  flowing some hot water in body I fell so relaxed, after that I get my towel and dry my black hair,  coming out from the shower,  start to find my uniform and wear them , having my small bag , bring  back memories , except for the bag  ,why the hell it looks so damn expensive..

-i prepared my self , locking the door of my house,  I'm just going to walk from school.

- I walk and walk until I was in the gate of the school , then some one was a bout to bump to  me I was alarmed that I dodge immediately.

H- ahh!!

-  then he tripped ,  he face almost  hit the ground , but before that happened , I somehow manage to grab his collar , wow this scene fell familiar,  .

T- are you ok?

C- ack , can you le..t g.o now,

- my neck,

Takemichi release the collar of the boy , it seems like the boy was choking.

T- oh I'm sorry.

C- no I'm the one who should apologize,

The boy still not seeing takemichi's face he bow.

C- I'm sorry for bumping ,

T-no, actually , you just almost.

- just be careful next time.

The boy then raise his head, and some tears form in he's eyes  , takemichi was a bit panic, why would the boy cry , it's not like I'm threatening him or something.

H-hey whats......

Before takemichi , could finished his word, the boy suddenly ,jump on a hug , takemichi  was a little bit surprised that he didn't avoid the hug.

C- I.. miss ..y.ou ...hic..hic.

- how could you do that to, me ,why did you leave.

Takemichi was so surprised that he just froze  in his position , then the boy , hold takemichi's hand.

C- wahh  , part.....ner .

T pov-

A boy suddenly bump to me and now he crying and hugging me, I was so confused and  base on my memory , I don't even know him, then he hold my hand and call me partner, then  I felt another shock it was like that boy that have glasses, it fell like an electricity run through my veins, then I push him.

-my head hurts again and I fell dizzy, ackk it hurts, then I spoke to the boy.

T-  partn.... what, who the heck are you?

I asked with a little angry, tone,

-  then my sorroundings begone to spin,  and my nose something was dripping, it's blood.

-i could hear the boy  has a worried voice and panic face, but I don't know what his saying, then again, it's happening again i pass out.

Skip.....

T-pov.

-I open my eyes and see I White celling , I was still half sleep I fell someone squizing my hand,

-then I move may half body so I can sit , when my I sight become clear ,then I saw him again.

T- what happened?

C- are you alright , is something hurt to you, .

The boy has alot of questions .

T- yeah I'm already fine .

C- thank God .

The situation was very awkward then takemichi spoke.

T- umm can you let go of my hand now ?

Takamichi asked the boy calm, the boy didn't realize he was still holding takemichi's hand and immediately let go , but he's face almost become a tomato .

C- aa.......ye.s 
- I'm sorry.

T - so who are you ?

- just some time ago  I'm remember you called me path.........

Before takemichi finished..

C- ahh that I'm sorry , it's just I have a friend and he really looks like you .

T- well base on your actions , you hug me and  cry, he must be really important to you.

C- yeah your right  I must just be imagining he's long time already gone .

Takemichi looking at the boy  it seem like his , really hurt.

T- so what happened?

Takemichi already know the he shouldn't have asked but he really curious .

C- oh he's already died.

T- I'm sorry for asking.

C- no it's alright ,I might already said a lot.

Cring,cring, (sounds)

The phone suddenly vibrate  and 

T- umm that my phone,

Takemichi said, the boy pointing at the direction of the bag that was in the table, the the boy reach it and give it to takemichi

C- oh a here

After the boy give bag , takemichi open his flip phone and answer it ,

T- um hello?

?- um hello ms, Hanage.

T- I'm sorry but whose this?
?- ah you must be young master takemichi right?

- I'm your teacher I just want to ask why does your still not ..

T- um hello ma'am , I'm Sorry mother is not here

?- it's alright I just want to asked why you're still not coming to school.

T- a yes about that it's me ma'am takemichi you can remove the young master.

-about that ma'am I was still in the infirmary  my head hurts a little but I'm already going thank you.

Teacher -i understand you can still rest if you want.

The call has ended .......

After takemichi put down the phone ,he raised he's other arm to see what s the time again and saw it's already 9:30 am.

T- shoot I'm really late!!!!!!

He immediately jump out other bed and fixed he's attire ,but first he  approached the boy and thank him.

T- I'm Hanage takemichi ,thanks for helping me,

He said with a smile

C-its nothing ,matsuno...... Matsuno Chifuyu, that's my name....

While takemichi  why saying goodbye ,he look back at the boy again, he saw the boy smiling genuinely , and for some reason he don't know but it fell warm .....

T pov,

After I dash out of the infirmary I ran to the hallway and find my room,then I knock on the door.

Knock,knock(sound)

The door opened and a teacher came out , then she looked at me,and asked,

Teacher - you must be young.... no , takemichi right?

Then she smiled, AndI bow to her and apologize,

T- I'm sorry ma'am for being late I just got out of the infirmary .

Teacher - it's alright wait here a little ...

Takemichi just nood he's head.

Then the teacher  walk in front of the class and clap his hand . Then everyone focused thier attention  in the teacher.

Teacher - ok class didn't I told you that we will have a new transfer student last time.

The students just nood.

Then the teacher  look at the door and speak

Teacher - you can come in now..

Takemichi walk through the door and  stop at the middle  in front of the class.then he bow again,

T- hi it's nice meeting all you , I'm Hanage takemichi , currently 11 years old , I hope we become friends...

The class went silent for moment...................

T pov,

-I was so confused did I say something wrong why do they become silent and and staring at me like that , do I have something on my face .....

Then some raise thier hand and another one , then the next Thier alot now

T-ehhhh what happening

Then the teacher  spoke

Teacher - ok ,okay ,calm down all you ,

Then the teacher  called one of the name of the student.

Random student- ma'am if I'm not rude is he/she a girl or a boy?

The girl asked with a a small tint of blush in her face.

T-pov

-What!!, Is it not obvious

-Then the teacher look at me

T- I'm a boy ma'am

-Then the teacher smiled  and

Teacher - you all heard right .

T pov-

I don't know but all the girls suddenly jump in there seat some are cheering , then other are murmuring.

While the boys look disappointed somes, are just smiling other no reaction.

Random Girls murmuring;

1- wow he's so cute

2-yeah but he's also hondsome

3- your right at first  I thought his a girl , he's skin so White but not like pale and such a beautiful eyes with rosey lips, and he looks beautiful more than me.

Everyone giggles..

Random Boys murmuring;

1- well I thought I already meet my soulmate .

The other said in disappointment

2-so you also thought that ,

3- well but he's cute right

4-  hee then what if we test it if he's really a boy later

The boy grins with sly smirk

1,2,-  your such an evil bully 4

4-hey I'm not that bad it's just in the middle

4 denied... With a grin again.

Teacher - ok all of you go back to your seats

-  ok na Hanage, you can set in a blank seat.

The teacher look around and  spot a set .

Teacher - oh right in the back you can seat with tetta.

-you don't have a seatmate do you,

The teacher asked and ,kisaki just Humm.

-alright now let's go back to our lesson...

T-pov

- I walk to the back of the class and besides him , a lot of stare came but I don't if they are looking at me or kisaki . Then I just put down my bag and seat , after that I look at my seatmate .

T-so you're tetta- kun right ?

K- wh..at,

T- a no I'm sorry should I just call you kisaki ,I must have  offended you , were not that close but I called you that

K- no that okay

Kisaki said calm

-and  after all you already save me that time..

No one pov ;

After takemichi was introduced  everyone look at kisaki with a jealous look , Wich kisaki just replied with a smirk but takemichi was so focused on the teacher ,that he was blind to give an attention to it.

After the class ended takemichi went to the  restroom to  wash his hands but someone intentionally    follow him and lock the door , which leave only the two of them inside, but unfortunately takemichi already know it coming ,.,.............

(Thanks for reading)

To be continued 😁❤️😑😐😙😌😌😌😌😌📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎

My final test was coming and I need to review again... That means going to be busy again..

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

309K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
13.9K 322 27
Quick disclaimer: The story cover isn't mine, and all the characters I'm using in this story belong to the writers and producers of Lego: monkie kid.
5.6K 234 11
"He is the one that kill him." "I KNOW YOU COULDN'T BE TRUSTED FROM THE START!!" "Why did you kill him?" "He is a good person but you kill him withou...
12.4K 506 12
[ DISCONTINUED ] 𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐘 ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ! # . Alltake ; ...