What if someone came to take...

By nishaauthor

What will happen after sunshot campaign when it was time to choose chief cultivator when someone came to tak... More

Unexpected guest
family reunion
Ming sect
ming sect -II
Dafen wens
Helping hand
Helping hand II
confession
Spiritual tool
enjoyment
Training
revelation
weddingπŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨β€β€πŸŽ‰
Goodbye
celestial mountain
training (immortal)
side couple
back to the lotus peir and gusu.
Qinghe nie clan
lanling
wedding πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨πŸŽ‰
wangxian wedding part II
Happy life
get to gather
last chapter - happy lifeII

Wangxian wedding πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ‰πŸŒˆ

998 58 3
By nishaauthor

After the wedding of  jiang  lan xichen and jiang cheng yating went to celestial as she have so many paperwork to do . Jiang cheng and jiang lan xichen were happy that atleast she attend their wedding and give them her blessing. Others also understand her dince she is the heir of celestial mountain.

Wei ying was little angry and upset with his sister that she will not spend some time with him. Yating promise him that she will come one week before his and wangji wedding so that they spend some time together might go picnic together with all of them. Wei ying was happy that his sister will be in his wedding but deep in heart he also want his grandma to come in their wedding and give them blessing.

🌼In gusu🌼

two people at the back of hill. They were playing with rabbits and laying in the grass. Yes they were lan zhan and wei ying.

( imagine there is no winter coat )

wei ying: lan zhan i love you~~😍❤

Lan zhan: love wei ying too. he kissed wei ying in his lips.

Wei ying: lan zhan i hope grandma will attend our wedding .

Lan zhan: she might come to oyr wedding you know already she is not free she need to manage whole celestial mountain.

Wei ying: mnn
They just hug each other and lan zhan comforting wei ying. like this only 1 week was left for thei wedding and as yating have promised she came before their wedding.

All the three couple and one singles ass and one long distance lover went to the picnic In yumeng lotus pier as that place was best it was not too cold nor too Hot. They took different types of food And also yanli made lotus root and  pork rib soup.   jin zixuan and madam jin left their son with there nanny in lotus peir. They  were  enjoy alot like riding the boat in pond with different colour of lotus.

only wangxian imagine and in other  jin zixuan and jin yanli.

Everyone was enjoying their moments with their lover except our bro sis duo😁. And making memory with eachother. Lateron everyone started to splash water on each other. soon they were wet they went to change  their clothes.

jiang cheng  red one and lan xichen blue one

jin yanli and jin zixuan

girl is wei ying and boy is lan zhan

yating Dress

nie huiasang Dress

Yating :  as expected you two are really good in this robes. Said to jiang cheng and lan xichen. They blush at compliment.

Lan xichen and jiang cheng : thank you biao jie. (after marrying jiang cheng lan xichen start calling biao jie to yaring)
after all it was given gift by you.

Yating: i am happy to know you both like it . Our xuanlu and wangxian couple  is also looking good at couple outfit, right huiasang? Both xuanlu and wangxian also blush at their sister complimente.

Nie huiasang: yes jie right. He looked little upset since his lover was not here.

Yating whisper  to nie huiasang : my clever  didi don't  worry your lover will come at his gege wedding. She wink at them.

Nie huiasang mood suddenly lightup after hearing  yating sentences. and said: jie are you saying truth ? yating nodded . He started to jump like little kid.

Yating: now lets go back guys. Our baby jingling might be missing Us. They nodded at her. After reaching home jiang cheng And lan xichen told chefs to cook spicy normal and bland food for all of them . after they went to their room to rest.

Time skip ~~ To dinner  time. Everyone was there they were eating dinner with talking with each other ,laughing at each other. Well it was  so lively . this might be the first time jiang house was so happy ,lively .

Like this one week went so fast. Two days before the wedding wei qing and wei ning came in gusu to help with the arrangement for marriage . With them unexpected  guest luo qingyang or mianmian. Wei ying and lan zhan were surprise  but happy to see her again. But our  a-zhan was little drinking  vinegar. Suddenly  what yating told wei qing our lan zhan opps i mean wei ying lan zhan jaw dropped. He feel like i was jealous  for nothing.

Yating: oh qing jie and aning you guys camed. oh luo qingyang long time no see. Seems like your girlfriend  don't  want you to be away from her. She said in teasing way. Mianmian  giggle at her.

Luo qingyang : long time no see yating jie. And yeah probably she is possessive over me.

wei qing: yeah you to stop and yeah i am possessive over her. Mianmian blush and  yating give her teasing smile.

Wei ying : wait wait whats going on? can you explain to all of us? others nodded at him.

Yating : well let me explain about all this.
Actually when qing jie and a-ning where at  border between lanling ang qinghe they met mianmian who was also helping  poor people and they  three coincidently across the path  and start helping each other soon they both start growing feeling towards eachother romanticly. And afterward they confess to eachother and be in relationship. So mianmian also be with them and leave in celestial  mountain with us  she said while smiling. (Both wei qing and mianmian blush. )
Just  not that i feel bad for our cinnamon roll a-ning who is so innocent and have to be third wheel between them. 

All of them except yating, wei qing ,mianmian and wei ning: woooh we now also have another couple and our cute cinnamon roll he is just so innocent . Nie huiasang hugged him.
Wei qing and muanmian blushed.

jin zixuan : mian mian i didn't  expect this from you. You called me your friend but you didn't  said you being in relationship . little angry

Mian mian: ayia sect leader jin i wasn't  able say to this cause  i was helping people with a-qing and you were  also busy with sect work and your family . So i thought not to disturb you.

Yanli : ok ok all right a-xuan stop being angry with lady mianmian. She told she was busy and you yourself was busy and now we got to know that is already good . Now lets continue with  the preparation of axian and wangji wedding.

Jin zixuan: okk.

Time skip to wedding.

Whole gusu was decorated beautifully with red gold purple white and blue. Almost everyone was invited  in their wedding. Their decoration and arrangement were like the royals.  Foods arrangement  were also very good since it was handel by yanli and yating. The liquor  was prepared by nie huiasang , wei ning, wei qing and mianmian. For the lan clan and who have low alcohol tolerance wei qing has especially  made herbal tea which taste great at the same time it was good for health.

Lan xichen and jiang cheng were incharge for the  arrangement for the table  and rooms for the  guest who will stay there. So many inns of caiya town were booked by the lan sect for the guest to stay There. sect leader nie and madam nie but mingjue won't let xuan to touch any heavy things he is 1 month pregnant , also helped them with all the work.

Both of the bride  And groom were in the jingshi and hanshi getting ready. Yating, jiang cheng and wei qing were helping wei ying to get ready and mianmian and yanli  with all the hair accessories . and our cute cinnamon roll was feeding his xian ge since he hungry.

Lan qiren ,nie mingjue and madam nie ,  zixuan were helping lan zhan to get ready and with his hair acessories. lan xichen was feeding lan zhan since he cannot eat by himself and lan xichen was loving to pamper his brother .

Lan zhan: brother uncle will i able to keep wei ying happy And safe for the rest for our life?

Lan xichen: ofcourse we believe that you will keep wuxian always happy  who knows you will even break lan rules just to please him. He giggle  and lan ear went red.

Jin zixuan :  and after all brother in law my brother in law wuxian might be   mischievous but still he is mature in serious time . he love you alot and will suport in your every decision. Afterall he is always ready to scarifice  everything for hus beloved one. He said in reassuring tone . All of them agreed  at zixuan point.

Lan qiren : yes sect leader jin is saying right. Though wuxian is mischievous and rule breaker , childish but still he is mature enough to stop when it is needed. He will be great madam lan , lan teacher and your wife/husband who will suport in your every decision. He said while smiling.

Everyone was shock when lan qiren told all this and praised wuxian cause they know how much wuxian annoy and irritate elder lan.

Lan zhan was happy that his uncle eventually  like wei ying. Now it was time to for their wedding. He was hella nervous and same goes to wei ying who was blabbering nonsense  non stop.

their wedding dress  .

this is wei veil .
As soon they  enter the hall the roses petal were shower to them and their  way was also full of rose petal making it romantic .

Then watch it from 36 sec to 1:36 sec for their  wedding rituals.

He kissed wei ying in lips as per the rituals. Hihi .

Then suddeny someone came with wearing hat and lots of gifts or dowry. she took of her hat .

Yating , wei ying and lan zhan: grandma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

158K 3.7K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
20.7K 989 25
"Wei ying even if it is only one day in my life i will cherish it with you,love you,take care of you,i will do anything to make you happy" "Lan zhan...
21.3K 782 18
what if lan wangji died instead of Wei wuxian would cause Wei wuxian bringing chaos to the cultivation world? what if Wei wuxian actually tried to w...
2K 119 8
after the death of the yiling Laozu, everything had gone down hill for Lan wangji of the gusu lan sect. For the way he had to overcome the death of t...