Destined (EXO FANFICTION)

By LoveStarHyerin

Kay is just an ordinary girl.. or so what you thought. Now that EXO comes into the story, her life gets harde... More

Destined (EXO FanFiction)
1: When It All Started
2: Fire Power
3: Another 'Great' Day
4: I'm A Deadly Weapon?
5: My Cooking
6: Today
7: Still Can't Handle The Spazzing!
8: Grocery Shopping
9: Sunny 10
10: Getting Kay To Calm Down
11: Wait A Minute
12: In the Mansion
13: Cart
14: New One
15: Hunt for the Troublesome Kids
16: The Truth Shall Set You Free
17: Skills
18: Rivals
20: Jared Kim
21: Messages
22: Surprise, Surprise
23: It Wasn't A Dream
24: Time to Leave
25: Pajama Boys
26: Back in Business
27: Made Enhanced
28: Welcome to Aretesque Academy
29: Taking Care of a Sick Puppy
30: New Life?
31: First Day in A Academy
32: Legendary One
33: Special
34: Fridate
35: Sand, Sea water, and You
36: Consequences
37: Stay in School, kids
38: I Don't Want To Lose You
39: Love Shot
40: End.

19: 3 Unexpected Things

1.5K 81 34
By LoveStarHyerin

A/N: Yo yo yo wazzeup? I just got back from a 4 day vacation and I got some goooood inspiration ;) hehe. It shifted my mood to 180 degrees! HAHA. Hope you guys like this update! Bring lots of love~~ Saranghae! Didn't need to edit this because it was okay~

-Hyerinnniee~~

-

Kay's POV

My parents already came back home from China 2 days ago and what they told me had really shocked me.

"EXO is going to go back to Korea." Mom and dad told me while they were seated on the couch opposite of me. We were in our family room which is private, no one can enter except for the family themselves.

I rejoiced silently, not letting my happiness show. When I'll tell Vi and the other two about this, they are so gonna freak! Haha

"Yo Vi!" I screamed once I got in my room. The three were lying down on my bed and a laptop placed in front of them. They're faces had shock written all over them which made me quiver. That is so not their normal face.

"Yah. What's wrong?" I said and laid beside Candy, turning the laptop a bit to my side so I could see.

It was on Twitter and there was one certain name that caught my eyes and made them widen a fraction larger. Jared Kim

Woaaah~ he's back already? Jared is a close friend of mine who sort of, almost got us kidnapped when we were 12. Weird, but the kidnappers brought us to Germany. They said they wanted money and only money

I still couldn't believe him of what he had done that day. He left me there. Starving, scared, angry, confused and dehydrated in the dark with no one to talk to or to accompany. He escaped and didn't even bother to help me escape with him.

I guess I would also do that if I'd be the one to escape and will call for help. I got released 2 weeks after. Since the day we got kidnapped, our parents never let us see each other and even though I still wanted to see him, he was still an arrogant bastard to me.

So, after graduating Middle School and becoming more responsible, we were destined to see each other yet again. But the ironic and dangerous part of our meeting was that, he was diagnosed of Dissociative Identity Disorder. He got it after being kidnapped and trapped in that horrible place.

I was also diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder for about a year and a half. I refused to reveal it to anyone but Jared, Vi, Candy and Ace. These four were able to help me conquer it and we also help Jared with his illness. Jared lasted with it for about 3 years.

I was terrified by myself that I could do such things when my moods change. Of course, I didn't let myself get angry and whenever I'd have my day of the month, boy everything was in chaos.

After all of those drama, may parents stood still in the top richest people in Korea after giving a sum of 4 million to the people who kidnapped us. Jared was Korean-American and his parents were rich too.

Back to reality. I scanned Jared's posts that were awfully filled with corny jokes and pick-up lines. Most of his posts had pictures of him returning to America. His style still hasn't changed. Blonde hair always suited him and he had a lean american face.

I was wondering why Vi, Candy and Ace were reacting so weirdly after seeing this. Well, let's say that Ace and Candy liked the guy but their feelings vanished after they met Kpop. After a few scrolling, I suddenly remembered the news from earlier.

"Hey guys..." I said softly as I faced the three of them who were doing different things on my bed. They raised their heads and responded with hums and yeah's. I faced my attention back to the laptop.

"EXO's going back to Korea..." I said like it was the most boring thing in the world, which it really is. I looked up to see their faces and it was shocking to see. I could clearly tell that they were having mixed emotions now.

I took the chance to take a picture with my phone. Click. Click. Click.

Haha! This will be a great source of blackmail!

"Wait, what?" Candy, apparently the first one who got her mind on and processed everything in asked me with wide eyes. I sat in an Indian position and nodded at her with my lips pressed in a thin line.

"Oh, my gosh! I need to get ready!" Ace said and ran a hand through her hair and got off my bed. Sooner, the two followed and got ready? For what

"What are you guys getting ready for?" I asked and shifted my eyes from one girl to another and looked at what they were doing.

"To support EXO and to bid goodbye to them of course!" Vi stated and grabbed her sling bag and stuffed her things in there. What's the big deal of bidding goodbye to EXO anyway? Psh

"But don't you guys want them to stay instead?" I asked, totally confused. I thought they wanted the boys to stay but instead their bidding goodbye to them?

"Well, what can we do Kay? Stop them? We can't possibly do that. So, support them and pray that they have a safe trip instead." The three chorused which made me quiver a bit since they were staring at me with the same stare too

"O..Okay." I stuttered and got ready too since they seemed to serious about the matter.

~

A few minutes later, I could hear loud footsteps going up and down the stairs. I stood up from where I was sitting and headed outside of my room. Then I saw the boys who were dragging their luggage's from their room to the ground floor

It seemed like they had too much luggage with them, like their gonna bring their whole cabinet... especially Kris. Chanyeol and Tao kept bumping onto each other, making their luggage cases fly away.

Woah. It's a mess out here.

I walked to their room and the door was slightly open, making me have a slight chance to peek in on what was going on in there.

Eventually, I knocked and pushed the door wide open. It's unbelievable that they didn't notice me enter because, they always notice me when I enter!

Luhan, along with Sehun and Baekhyun were playing something on an iPad. Suho grabbed a handful of unfolded clothes and just shoved it in his bag, making Xiumin pull it out again and folded it for him.

Kris, meanwhile was opening different luggage's... which were all actually his'. One had all his shirts, one with his jeans, one with hats, one with plush toys and another one with all his cosmetics and stuff. Goddamn this diva

Lay was quietly sleeping by the side, on the floor, surrounded by his luggage's. Haha, he looked so cute hugging Kris' alpaca toy. D.O was just quietly putting his clothes in his suitcase, while Kai was also asleep on his bed. Maybe D.O packed for him.

Chen was actually busy with pranking some of his busy members. Singing all the way too. Just when Chen threw marbles on the front of the door, Chanyeol and Tao came in and slipped.

Their faces both collided with the floor, I had to stifle my laugh because they got stuck on the doorway. Their two big bodies were against each other and I heard laughs behind me. The room erupted with laughter

"Oh hey Kay noona, when did you come in?" Sehun's voice rang in my ears making me look at him with an unbelievable expression.

"Seriously.. Waa, I came in like 30 minutes ago!" I said as I ran a hand through my hair and sat on someone's bed, which was Luhan's.

"Wait! No! Don-"

"She can sit there." Luhan said, interrupting Chanyeol's warning. What's up with his bed anyway? Does he have drugs in here? Pfffft.

"Mwoya..." I heard Kai explain in a sleepy voice and looked at where everybody was looking, which was on me. His eyes also widened when he heard Luhan's statement a while ago

"What?" I asked as I looked at them curiously.

"Oh nothing.." They chorused and went back to their own business.

"For the first time, Luhan hyung is letting someone sit on his bed... and she's a female named Kay.." I heard Baekhyun whisper to Tao which the latter only nodded to, looking at me skeptically

~~

A/N: Haha! A long update is here! Uwaaaah! Congrats to me for making a long chapter! HAHAHA. Hope you like the update~ and I'm sorry if I didn't update for so long. I'll promise I'll update on weekends, because I have school. Love ya all!

-Hyerinnieee~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 1.8K 16
Imagine EXO being gangsters and Suho acting cold. A gangster story of EXO's Luhan together with BTS, Shinee and infinite. also with other kpop artist...
213K 4.9K 40
Hey earthlings! Here are my takes on writing romantic imagines. Requests are unfortunately now closed. However I do have one request.. And that is...
118K 4.5K 55
Highest Rank in Horror: #60 Highest Rank in Mystery/Triller: #90 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ“Œ THE POWER AWARDS 2018 β†ͺ 2nd Place In Mystery/Thriller Category πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰οΏ½...
3K 241 39
A beautiful girl that everyman wants....loves Who mesmerizes every man in the world..... Who thought she would be Mesmerized for the FIRST time by...