HERNAN AND GABRIELA BOOK 1

By Graceguya1

This is a re-writing of the Grimm's fairytale, Hansel and Gretel as a Telenovela. It is the first book of a t... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
EPISODE 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60

CHAPTER 42

1 0 0
By Graceguya1

Meanwhile, Isabella arrives at the restaurant, where she and Antonio are meeting. He greets her. Isabella tries to make small talk with him, but he tells her that he has no interest in making small talk. He says that all he really wants is for them to be civil to each other because of the baby. Isabella says that he should stop being in such a foul mood, and asks if he wants an early lunch. Antonio (sarcastically) asks her how she expects him to be, after all, her schemes to separate him and Gina over the past few months. Isabella ignores him and says that they are there to discuss their child and not that "silly townie".

Antonio says that there is not much to say, because what will happen is simple, he will stay with Gina but will provide for and love his child. Isabella says she can give him, everything he needs, and the two of them and their child can be a happy family. Antonio looks at her, full of scorn. He says she is crazy and out of her mind. He adds that he would never go back to her, not even if he was paid, all the money in the world. Isabella asks him what he sees in the silly townie. Antonio says, there are no words in this world to describe what Gina means' to him because she is a truly remarkable person. (He pauses) smirks and then asks her if he should continue.

Isabella says that silly townie has made him soft, and sentimental. Antonio says his relationship with Gina is none of her business. He adds that she is wasting his time because he has already stated he will love and support his son, he just won't marry her. Isabella says that it seems that certain characteristics are genetic. She adds that he is just like his grandfather and father. She watches Antonio tense. She knows that is one of his weakest points. She intends to fully exploit it in the future. Antonio says that he knows his responsibilities to his child and that he does not intend to punish the child because the child has already been punished enough. Antonio tells Isabella that she is a horrible person, who is unrepentant for everything she has done.

He adds that he doubts her parenting skills will be any better than her personality because both are non-existent. Isabella says that if he won't be agreeable and marry her because he made her pregnant, she will make sure, he and Gina are never happy. Antonio says she should set her priorities straight and focus on their child, instead of being a bitter shrew. He adds that all that bitterness, in her soul, is not good for her, or the child. He also adds that the negativity will trickle down to the child. Isabella screams and leaves. People look at her. Antonio smiles and continues drinking his soda.

At around twelve noon, Hector arrives at their meeting place. Marianna is already there. He greets her. She asks him how that boring bookworm girlfriend of his is. He ignores her and sits down. He watches her but says nothing. She says that he has to marry her because he made her pregnant. He looks at her with utter contempt but lets her continue talking. She adds that he needs to step, up and take care of his responsibilities. Hector moves near her and says she is crazy. He says that he will never give up Adrianna, so her plot to break him and Adrianna up has failed. He adds that she is crazy and he will never forgive her for drugging him. Marianna asks him again what he sees again in his bookworm, boring over serious girlfriend when he can have someone more fun like her.

Hector, says she is crazy, and he does not have to explain anything to her. He adds that they are here to discuss the baby and not his personal life, which is none of her business. Marianna says that she will never allow him to be happy with Adrianna, and says that if he won't be hers he won't be anyone else's either. Hector says that her craziness is not good for the baby. He adds that they should both forget their differences and co-parent amicably. Marianna insists that her terms and conditions stand. Hector tries to reason with her, but she stands her ground. She says that he has a lot to think about and leaves. Hector is left with a thousand thoughts in his head. He asks (himself) how he got to this point, with a crazy lunatic who is obsessed with him, pregnant with his child. How did things get that bad?

Meanwhile, Claudia sees Helena at the country club and asks to speak to her privately. Helena and Carlos are there separately from Juan Patricio and Claudia. The two women leave together. Carlos asks Juan Patricio what he thinks his mother wants to talk to Helena about. Juan Patricio shrugs and says he is not sure, because, with his mother, one can expect her to be up to anything. He then adds it probably has something to do with Gina, Antonio's girlfriend. Carlos, surprised, asks him why he thinks so. Juan Patricio says that his mother doesn't like Gina or approve of her as Antonio's girlfriend, and what she is sharing with Helena is probably gossip related to Gina.

Meanwhile, Helena and Claudia are in an open field. Claudia tells Helena that she has something to tell her. Helena asks her what it is. Claudia, tells her about Isabella's and Marianna's pregnancies and about the time Isabella and Marianna got pregnant (but doesn't tell her about the spiked drugs). She adds that Antonio, Hector, Isabella, and Marianna were drunk. Helena is shocked. What a mess! Claudia says that she had to tell her, but it is up to her (Helena) to decide what she wants to do with the information.

Helena asks her what she will do. Claudia says that she does not approve of Gina's relationship with Antonio and plans to as time pass, pressure Antonio into marrying Isabella. Helena says that there is something, about Gina that she cannot quite put a finger on, something that makes her uneasy. Claudia asks her if it is her resemblance to Gabriel's mother, Belen. Helena pauses then says that maybe it.

Meanwhile, later that night, Gina asks, Antonio how the meeting with Isabella went. He says that it went horribly, and he could not reason with her. He adds that she made it clear, she will frustrate them. Gina sighs, just when everything was beginning to go right that happened? Will things just fall into place, so she and her brother can both be happy? Antonio looks at her, and comes, and puts his arms around her, and she lays her head on his shoulder.

Meanwhile, Hector has just told Adrianna about Marianna's refusal to cooperate and amicably co-parent. She asks him what he will do. He says right then he doesn't know, but he is going to think about it. He holds out her chin and tells her that he will find a way, to contain the situation, because he loves her. Adrianna lays her head on his shoulders. At that point, she didn't know what to do. Things were getting more difficult.

Elsewhere, Aranza and Aurelio are at a club with some friends, when Aurelio gets a WhatsApp message. He sees it's a photo and opens it. He is shocked and leaves the club for a bit of air. Aranza, who was with some of her female friends, sees him and follows him. She asks him if he is okay, and he shows her the picture of her kissing Mauricio. He asks why she would cheat on him, with of all people, Mauricio Basanez. Aranza says that she loves him, and she would never cheat on him. Aurelio sarcastically says that he could clearly see that from the picture of her kissing the scumbag. Aurelio turns and starts walking away.

Aranza says out loud that Mauricio kissed her out of the blue, against her will. Aurelio turns and walks back to her. He asks her what happened and she tells him. He then asks her, if she told anybody. Aranza says she did, but she doesn't want to pressure Antonio and Hector into doing anything because they were dealing with enough of their own problems. She adds that she couldn't tell him, because he was still in the hospital. He hugs her and apologizes for doubting her. He holds up her chin and says that they will get through whatever problems Mauricio and her mother put before them together and kisses her. She kisses him back as well.

Meanwhile, Adrianna receives a call. It's her aunt Helena. She ignores the call. Hector asks her who was calling. She says that it's her aunt Helena. Hector says he knows her aunt is an unpleasant person, but he thinks she should call her anyway. Adrianna says that her aunt is just going to stress her and get on her nerves, by criticizing everything she does as usual. She says she will call her the following day.

The next day on Sunday: Hector, has woken up and is on his way to the washroom when he hears a knock on the door. He opens it and is shocked to find Helena. She walks past him like he is a flag post, and looks around disgusted. Hector locks the door, then greets her and asks her, if she would like anything. Helena says she is fine and sits down. She then asks where Adrianna is. Hector says she is sleeping. Helena looks at him. What is it about him and his cousin that always puts her on edge? There is something about Hector that reminds her of Gabriel. The same, self-assuredness and presence, and why does Gina resemble Belen?

Helena says she came to talk to Adrianna, but since Adrianna is sleeping, she will talk to him. Hector remains quiet awaiting her tirade. Helena says she will get to the point since she does not believe in beating around the bush. She says she has learnt of Marianna's, pregnancy and watches for Hector's reaction. He is a little shocked, but quickly gets over it, and continues looking at her. Helena asks him why, he insists on continuing a relationship with her niece, after impregnating somebody else. Helena adds that he should leave Adrianna alone and focus on Marianna and his baby.

Hector says that the circumstances of the pregnancy as Isabella's are not as they seem. He adds that the two are schemers who drugged him and Antonio. Hector adds that he loves Adrianna, and he does not intend on giving her up. Helena, however, is not moved and says that love is fleeting and that he and Adrianna are both young and will get over the silly infatuation they have with each other. Helena says that he needs to be practical, because he has a child on the way, and that needs to be his focus.

Meanwhile, Antonio looks at Gina, who is still sleeping peacefully, by his side. He kisses her face, and she stirs but does not wake up. He says neither his grandmother nor Isabella will separate them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 5.8K 30
Yvanna Abigail Wayland is the younger twin sister of the notorious Jace Wayland. She is more of a rule follower than her rule breaker brother. When s...
6K 137 11
What will happen now that everything is supposed to be fine? What will happen now that we are supposed to go in as normal? What kind of evil is risin...
102K 2.3K 30
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 20th NOV 2020 Finished: 13th DEC 2020 EDITING! After the love of her life leaves her for good, Carlota Santiago has to strugg...
19K 535 55
Marcelo Di Niro and Bianca Petrovich had a Romeo and Juliet love story. The star cross lovers whose family's wouldn't allow the love. So right after...