MonSteRs In Hiding

Von luvs_blue

Blaze and her brother, Isaiah, were best friends, but were orphans and didn't have a home of thier own. And... Mehr

MonSteRs In Hiding (prologe)
Chap 2/ I Rewind Back To The Past
3/ I Rip A Metal Trap With Ease
4/ A New Beginning?
6/ I Meet Someone In 'Person'
7/ The Vet Is Out But These Bafoons Are In?
8/ Timber!
9/ I Get To Eat Some Meat
10/ He Just Had To Work For Them
11/ I'm Given A Chance
12/ Attacked By Bafoons That Had been Hired by Other Bafoons
13/ Does he really trust me?
14/ Camping!
15/ I Agree To Somthing So Rediculous
16/ There's Always A First For Everything
17/ Great, He's Here
18/ Now He's Here!?
19/ The Truth Reveled
20/I Lend Out A Hand Or Try To
21/Suprise Visiter
22/ The Madness Inside
23/ Ignorence
24/He Gives Me A Chance
25/ The Break In
26/Now This Time You Got Revealed
27/ I Beg For. . . . Urgh . .HIM!
28/ Did This Just Really Happen?!?
29/A New Beginning
30/A . . . . Date? With HIM?

5/ I Run Into Some Trouble

139 3 0
Von luvs_blue

Chapter V

okay here's a big twist but I can't tell you ( obiously )

for those who don't know the numbers for the chapters I've been puting,

I : 1

II : 2

IV : 4

V : 5

VI : 6

IX : 9

X : 10

XX :20

thnx so much for reading! i luv al of ur comments! vot-comment-be a fan!

Now back to the story :)

__________________

I've never had so much fun since I've had to be on the run from the agency.

They take me on walks, well in my case runs. They took me to a dog-park and I got to find out how it was to have fun again with other people than my older brother. I wished he was here with me though.

My owners turned out to be a family of four, not including me. The mother was named Emma, or mom. She had two sons, Ethan and Jayden and a baby daughter of a year and six months, named Aisha. She is the sweetest thing you'll ever see. She's already said my name out loud! I never thought I would get so touchy just by being around some humans for only a month! I also never thought I could stay at one place for longer than two weeks.

Jayden had been the one that got me inside his house, he's so kind, and when Ethan came home the first thing he did was cradle me in his arms. I had no idea these humans were so touchy, especially a guy thats at the age of 16. Jayden is 15.

They named me Blaze, meaning a Flame. Who knew they could guess my ACTUAL name. Oh yeah, nice to meet you. My name is Blaze, you? Well, it seems as if you've had a nice life, me? Oh, I've just been chased down by agent and are trying to imprison me, why? Oh, its just that I'm living on "thier" planet and they think I'm going to destroy the planet, when I wouldn't hurt a fly. Doesn't that sound wonderful?

I was being sacastic . . . . . if one of you didn't get it.

I knew this wasn't going to last long before agents found me.

I was at the park again and my new playmates were chasing each other around. They were never able to catch me so I would always be the one to try to catch them.

" woooooooow! Well that was fun! I want to do that again!" one dog said. He didn't really talk, but I could understand all animals since I was one.

The dog that had just "talked" was named Rex, a male beagle who was super active and filled with energy.

There was also Fluffy, a female poodle who enjoyed risk and getting dirty. She was also very energetic, but she can never catch up to me when we raced.

Also Jack, a male Akita who was a bit pertective about his freinds from the other dogs who thought they were all that.

Another one was Lybrinth, who was a leonberger and he was funny and fun to play with, he's a bit privite, but only around other people he didn't know.

He's cool and doesn't get into privite questions and I'm glad he never asked, the others were about to ask when he told them to give me some space.

It's like he knows who I really am . . . .I wonder if he is one of us. I didn't want to ask or get into his mind.

We were a little pack of five who hangged out at the field in the dog-park. Yeah, we were wierd pack, but we were real close.

Something black caught the corner of my eye. I was hoping to find a new dog that would come and play with us, but my heart sank to the bottom of my stomache.

What I saw was the worst nightmare I couldn't have ever imagened. There were agents sounding the park seprated in pairs of two and trying to casualy fit in, but what made me almost drop to the ground and begin to cry was my brother in an agent's suit. He acted just like them, emotionless with their big black sunglasses that covered their eyes.

He was one of them and now he was here to get me. I got into his mind to try to find an explanation for this and found some strange memories. He was in a restaurant and then a man dressed like a agent aproached him.

" Are you in?" the man in the suit asked in a whisper. "NO! I told you I'm not like that." he answered almost yelling.

" Okay. Boys lets take him." the agent answered. Two bulkier agents appeared and grabed the boy and took him outside and down a alley. They began to punch the boy in the gut. He almosted topped over.

" Okay, so are you in or out?" the man asked again, but this time he asked with poison full in his words.Before he could answer he blacked out.

He woke up in a cell made of metal with only one small window. He got up from the cold floor and walked toward the window that led to a long hallway that seemed to have many other prison cells.

Agents appeared at the end of the hall and began walking toward his cell. The boy got scared and ran to the very coner of the cell. Agents marched into his cell and surrounded the walls around him.

" What do you want?!" the boy asked trembling. The same man the boy had seen, what seemed like ages ago, came into the cell.

" What I want is for you to just pertend to be someone's big brother for a while for she can fall into our hands!" he replied evilishly laughing. The boy agreed and the they got him in a agent's suit and took him here to try to convince me to join them.

This imposter was't my brother, just someone who looked like him.

Relief washed over as I realized this. I was still in danger, but all that mattered was that my brother wasn't.

Though this boy wasn't my brother, I needed to get him away from the goverment.

I have an idea. . . . .

If my father could erase the minds of all of the humans back then, well then maybe I can do the same, but to these agents.

All I needed to do is catch all of their attention.

I began to bark at one of the agents and tug on his pant. I pulled it hard enough for him to fall over and the chase began. I began to run with the man's pant still in my mouth.

Other agents began to run toward us, but I was too fast for them. I laughed without leting go of the pant. Agents were toppling over and falling. Other people were also trying to chase me, but they were too slow. I let go of the man and stared at all the other agents that were staring back at me.

I instantly got in to thier minds and erased all thier memories of thier training in the agency. All the "info" they supposedly knew.

I snuck by my owners who were now looking for me and toward the boy who didn't seem to be freaking out, and I was suprised because get this I didn't get to erase his mind. I wanted to talk to him before I can send him back to were he came from, but smething told me he wasn't human.

I nudged his leg and he looked down at me. Then I nodded toward the trees for us to talk face to face.

He nodded and followed me toward the trees. Once we were hidden enough I transformed back into my human form. When I turned to face the boy, it wasn't a boy but a man. I recodnized this man very well. He was one of my father's old friends. He had dark brown hair and deep brown eyes and even though he was already four hunderd years old, he looked like a earl thirty year old man.

" Hey. Long time no see. I came as quick as I could when I heard the news about your parents." he started.

" Don't you recodise me" he asked getting closer to me making sure that it was me and raising a fussy eyebrow.

I had almost forgotten that I had told some of my father's dino friends what had happened and for them to leave and spread the word to be on the look out, but I never thought they would look for me since I was thier leader's daughter.

" I recodnise you it's just that i'm confused. I read your mind and found a kid not you. And why did you give in?" I asked rapidly.

" I was trying to get caught by the agency so I transformed into your brother because I knew you and your brother had gotten in troble. The reason I thought as if I was scared was because I found out they have dinos as agent and even dragons! I knew they could catch dinos, but dragons?!" he asked trowing his hands in the air.

Ok I know I didn't tell you about the dragons. Well thats because I never liked the attention of it. That the dragons got worshiped just because they were a bit more physicly and mentaly better than others, in other words a dragon has powers, like mind control or levitation of other obejects in thier control or even faster stronger flight. Very little of the dinos had wings, but if they did they wouldn't be that strong. All dragons had long powerful wings and could live up to. . . forever. That's how my father and his friends are still alive, but in my father's case were alive. The only power all dinos and dragons had was the power of transfroming into thier human form and back.

" But how?! I thought dragons were almost exstinct! There's only a slight chance of that happening!" I said almost yelling, but I lowered me voice again." Are you sure? A dragon?" I asked seriosly.

" Yes, but he's only a kid. Probably taken when he was a baby or something." he said almost as if talking to himself.

" What's his name?" I asked.

" Jason." he replied

So the boy I so easily defeated was a Dragon. . . ?

___________________________________________

what do you think?

comment pls!

keep reading and keep coming back!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

989 92 22
"Our entire lives led us to this moment, only for us to lose in the end. We aren't a team, a family, we never were. We are just a bunch of puzzle pie...
7.4K 479 28
Matilda Brown has never seen the world outside of the walls. Her community is relatively small, at least compared to the outside world, and yet she's...
512 2 31
It's been five years since Alice saw the outside world. She's been trapped in many cells, as they moved her across the U.S. to find new people to tur...
103K 2.9K 27
When a girl named Elijah is sent to 'hell' by her father she is abused and treated like a dog. She doesn't have any friends. She knows what she is, w...