KING | D.E

By writtenbybeellzz

Kyla moves from the hell that is her hometown, Compton. Her next chapter begins in North Carolina with her si... More

i.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY.
TWENTYTWO.
TWENTYTHREE
TWENTYFOUR.
TWENTYFIVE.
TWENTYSIX.
TWENTYSEVEN.
TWENTYEIGHT.
TWENTYNINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTYONE.
THIRTYTWO.
THIRTYTHREE.
THIRTYFOUR.
THIRTYFIVE.
.
THIRTYSIX.
EPILOGUE.

TWENTYONE.

3.2K 146 10
By writtenbybeellzz

OMNISCIENT
25/9/20

Nina's wedding day had approach quicker than everyone expected. And she was a complete mess, she was worried about something going wrong. So her maid of honour, being her sister Mila and Kyla were in charge of making sure it was all smooth sailing.

All of the girls were currently at different stages of getting ready. Mila was arranging the flowers. Raven was getting her hair done and Kyla was getting her makeup touched up. And then you had Nina who was in the bathroom, deeply breathing into a paper bag.

"Kyla can you call and see if Leon is okay?" Nina asked for the tenth time.

"I will but you need to put the bag down and put your dress on, we leave in ten." Kyla said as she carefully fixed the straps of her dress.

Nina quickly nodded and set the bag down. Mila grabbed the wedding dress that was covered by a protective sheet and took it into the bathroom, since Nina needed help putting it on.

So Kyla grabbed her phone and called King who instantly picked up. She couldn't wait to see him, she thought there might be a spare moment where she could sneak to see him but no. Since the bachelorette and bachelor parties were two days ago they'd been separated since.

"Baby Ni wants to know if everything is going okay?"

"Yeah we about to leave now, tell her to calm down cos we been getting some threatening ass messages." he chuckled.

"Sorry, she's fine now. You guys are all dressed to go?....do you have your flowers?" Kyla asked, she had the to do list memorised from how many times Nina went over it.

"What flowers you talkin bout baby?" King asked, Kyla frowned and looked around the room.

She gasped seeing the box of flowers and silk hankies were still sitting out on the bed. She looked at the time seeing the boys were leaving in exactly three minutes.

"Go to the lobby now and we'll meet you there." Was all she said before hanging up.

"Raven we need to go now, the boys don't have their flowers and I'm pretty sure I could hear Leon panicking in the back." Kyla said while quickly putting her heels on.

"Jesus Christ come on." Raven grabbed the box but quickly hid it behind her back when the bathroom door opened.

"We need to leave." Kyla mouthed to Mila who nodded.

"You look gorgeous." Kyla smiled widely, she was trying not to cry because her friend looked happy, and there was nothing better for her to witness.

"Thank you, everything's okay?"

"Mhm your mom is making her way up, so we're going to meet you down there."

Nina nodded, "Thank you guys for making sure today went okay."

All of the girls smiled, the door opened and Nina and Mila's mother walked in. Kyla and Raven practically ran down the stairs to meet the boys. Nina had no idea but they accidentally booked the same hotel to stay in last night but they managed to keep it a secret.

"There they are!" Raven quickly pointed out.

They ran over to them in the lobby just as they were about to walk out the door. "We got a problem." Roman said, Leon's brother

"No we don't do problems." Raven said shaking her head.

"They sent a small ass car." he pointed outside to the car that would fit about three of them.

"We're gonna squash our asses in the back." Mila said as she quickly rushed over to them.

"Hell no, we can't crease these suits...baby your car is here?" Kyla asked and King nodded even though he wasn't paying attention, he was just admiring her. The copper brown dress looked beautiful against her chocolate complexion.

"Okay, I'll drive us there, Ray come with us that way you won't be squished in the back." Kyla said and everyone nodded going with the plan.

|

It was almost time for everyone to make their entrance. Kyla had made sure either everyone had their bouquets or flower in their suit. The doors opened and the first to walk in was Mila and Roman. Then a few moments later it would be Kyla and King.

"I told you, you look beautiful?" he asked making her smile.

"A few times." she said, slowly they walked down the isle and parted ways when they reached the very front.

The whole room turned and looked at Nina walking down the isle, with her father beside her, looking more than proud.

The whole service was beautiful and emotional, but most importantly ran smoothly just how Nina had hoped.

Before they knew it, it came to an end meaning it was now time for the reception. Since Nina had family in the culinary business they had the food covered. So all they had to do was rent out a space for everyone to enjoy the celebration.

|

Kyla had been at the location since early this morning fixing things since the company who were paid to decorate had messed up. They'd decorated the hall with the wrong colour flowers and candles. So she was on the phone arguing with them for over an hour before they returned to fix the mistake.

She finally had some time to sit down, King moved his chair back so she could sit in his lap. "You need some good sleep." he said rubbing her thigh.

"I'm fine." she said knowing damn well her back and feet were killing her.

Meanwhile in the hallway, Mila sat on the steps as she slipped her feet into her slides, instantly feeling relieved.

"I just wanted to say thank you for today." Nina said as she learnt against the wall, getting some weight off her tired feet.

"Don't thank me thank Kyla." Mila said honestly, today had felt a little too relaxed to her and that's because Kyla fixed anything before it became known.

"What do you mean?"

"She fixed the decor, the tables and made sure we was all here in time."

"Hold on what happened to the decor? You guys said it was all fine?" Nina frowned now confused.

"It was fine once Kyla fixed it." she said before quickly running away so Nina couldn't ask more questions.

Nina grabbed her phone and made a quick phone call before going to find Kyla.

Once she spotted Kyla she walked over with the biggest smile on her face, she'd been smiling so hard her cheeks hurt but she couldn't help it.

"I wanna steal you for a second." Nina said taking her hand.

King moved his arm from around her so that she could get up. Kyla followed Nina out of the hall and to the stairway where it was a little more quiet.

"I was trying to think of a way to say thank you. I got you all a necklace which now seems stupid. Especially since Mila told me how much how much you did today, so I've booked a you and King a hotel suite for the weekend. I've sent you the confirmation email so just show Louis at the desk and he'll give you the key."

"Nina! You didn't have to do that, today was my pleasure."

"Well you're going to accept anyway because I will cry if you don't. And what's this I hear about the flowers being wrong or something?"

"I will tell you because it's fine now but don't get mad." Kyla said and Nina nodded her head.

"They sent the wrong colour flowers and the tables settings were wrong. But I called them and sorted it, you should get your deposit back soon also."

"You got the deposit back too?!" Nina was happy but she knew that Leon would be ecstatic as he didn't understand why weddings had to be so expensive. But to make Nina happy he would do anything.

"Yes, now enough talking go find your husband and have some fun." Kyla said making Nina smile.

"Promise me you'll have too? Make me an Aunty even." Nina said and Kyla busted out laughing, kids was the last thing on her mind.

"Absolutely not but I'll have fun. I need to slip away and grab some clothes is that okay?" Kyla asked and Nina didn't hesitate to nod.

"Take your time." Nina gave her the biggest hug she could before walking back in.

As Kyla was about to walk back in, King walked in her pathway. "You couldn't go without me for a few minutes?" she asked.

"I've been without you for two long days watchu think?" he asked making her laugh softly.

"Fair enough, we need to head back home and grab some clothes." Kyla said before pecking his lips,

"For what?" King frowned, his hands now rubbing down her back and squeezing her ass. He'd been trying to keep his hands to himself.

"As a thank you to me, Kyla booked us a suite for the weekend."

"I get you to myself for the whole weekend?" he smirked and she nodded.

"I'll grab us some clothes quickly."

"Okay let's go." King said but Kyla see her hand in his chest so he couldn't kiss her again.

"No me, if you come you'll try something when we need to be back here." she said, King quickly hid his smirk knowing she was right.

|

Kyla grabbed her mini pink suitcase and put the clothes in that she'd folded up. Although it was only the weekend she knew a duffel bag wasn't holding all of her things. She'd rather take one suitcase then she rake small bags.

"Baby you done?" she asked, King was in the bathroom packing up his toiletries. He simply followed her to the car, saying he was just making sure she was safe but ended up hopping in the passenger side so now they were both back at the house.

"Yeah...I'm tired as hell and this suit annoying." he said making Kyla laugh.

"Come sit here." she pointed to the velvet bench at the end of the bed.

It was a new edition to King's bedroom, Kyla saw it on sale and thought the black velvet would look perfect in his bedroom. King sat down and pulled her into his lap. She loosened his tie before undoing the first two buttons.

King poked his lips out making her chuckle, she grabbed his chin and kissed his lips. His hand found it way up her dress, but she caught it before it could go to far.

"We need to get back." she mumbled before he kissed her once more.

"And I need you right now, bend over." he said causing her to clench her thighs together tightly.

"We can't." she said, he grabbed her hands and got up causing her to stand straight.

King grabbed her hips and bent her over the bench. She set her hands on the soft plush material before looking up, realising he'd positioned her directly in front of the mirror.

He pulled down her gstring thong until it slipped down to her ankles, he groaned, as he slowly entered her. Kyla moaned at the familiar feeling of her being stretched.

"Talk to me princess." he mumbled in her ear.

"Go slow baby." she moaned as her gspot was getting probed over and over.

"Like this?" he asked, his strokes were slower but deep, just how Kyla liked them.

King's arms were locked around her while he kept a steady speed. Kyla's eyes rolled to the back of her head as his finger toyed her clit.

"Fuck! Keep creamin on my dick baby." he grunted, the white substance coated his length more and more.

"I said you can cum?" King smacked her ass roughly making her hiss.

"No." she uttered, her hands now gripping onto the velvet beneath her

"Shit baby." he grunted, he quickly pulled out and came as she did yet again.

"I hate when you do that." she mumbled, Kyla obviously didn't want a baby but she loved having sex the right way. But King knew she didn't want to be pumped with plan b's so he pulled out of her.

"Stop wining cmon." he pulled her to her feet and they got cleaned up.

|

Kyla was now pouting as King was annoying her. He was teasing her all night knowing he didn't give her what she wanted. Everyone was now saying their goodbyes as Nina and Leon had a flight to catch for their honeymoon.

"I'll come and see you as soon as I'm back." Nina hugged Kyla.

"Have fun and be safe."

"You too." Nina winked before getting in the car.

Since the beautiful night had come to an end it was now time for Kyla and King to head back to the hotel.
As they walked over to the car, King pinned her against the car with his hand around her neck.

"You gonna stop with this lil attitude now?" he asked, he was so close his lips brushed her as he spoke.

"I don't have one." she mumbled, trying not to look directly into his eyes.

"You know you do, get in the car take ya panties off." he said making her eyes grow wide.

"What?" she asked.

"You heard me." he grabbed the car key and unlocked the car before getting into the drivers side.

Kyla took a moment to teach herself how to breathe properly again before she got into the car. She knew what he wanted and wasn't in a position to question him. So Kyla slipped her underwear off before moving the chair back slightly.

King pulled off and headed in the direction of the hotel. At this point Kyla was too scared to even speak because King didn't look happy. She knew he hated her attitude but she couldn't help it.

He reached his hand over the console and slipped her dress up. His thumb ran up and down her slits before he pushed two fingers into her opening. She bit down on her lip as she wrapped her arms around his.

"Baby." she moaned against his arm.

All that could be heard was the sound of her wetness coating his fingers. The familiar feeling of her stomach tightening had returned. As King stopped at a red light he used his other hand to grab her neck and kiss her. She moaned into the rough kiss, almost at her peak.

"Daddy please." she mumbled.

"Please what? Let you cum...nah." he removed both hands making her groan in frustration.

King set his hand on the wheel and pulled off, smirking while he licked his other two fingers clean.
He soon arrived at the hotel, so he got out and grabbed their bag.

On entry Kyla spoke to the receptionist who instantly knew why she was talking about as he was the one who had spoken to Nina when she made the booking. He handed over the key card and got a concierge to show them to their room and carry the bags.

While King thanked the concierge and gave him a tip, Kyla noticed the bunch of roses on the end of the bed and a small note reading;

Dear bestie,

Thank you again for today, this weekend I want you to let loose and have fun. You deserve it more than anyone. I'm sorry for being a bridezilla but you've made this experience as easy as it could be.

Love you -Ni

Kyla smiled and slipped the note in her purse. She knew there was no point in messaging Nina as she would be at the airport. The hotel room was beautiful, it had a king sized bed, flat screen smart tv. And the bathroom was huge and covered in beautiful marble surfacing.

She opened the shower door, pleased by the smell of sterile cleaning products. Kyla turned on the water to let it heat up. She stripped out of her clothes and opened up her toiletry bag. After wiping her face clean of makeup, she tied her hair back and slipped on her pink shower cap.

The hot water made her moan, it soothed her aching body just a little. She lathered up with soap before rinsing off. Once she felt clean, she stepped out and patted herself dry.

"Baby I ordered some food...you still mad?"

Kyla shook her head because she had something for his ass. King went to take a shower while she threw on some clothes since King's phone got a notification saying the food had arrived. So she quickly headed down to the lobby to grab it before returning.
After stripping from her clothes, Kyla found something to watch on the tv before tucking into her food.

An hour and a half later, Kyla and King were tucked up in bed cuddling. He was a little worried about how calm she was being, especially since her denied her twice. Her hand was tucked into his boxers while his hand sat on her ass.

"You tired?" he asked but she shook her head.

Kyla sat up and got comfortable in his lap. Her hands rubbing down his chest as she admired his tattoos.
She leaned down and buried her face in his neck, he groaned feeling her lower half press down on his junior.

She reached under and pulled at his boxers, springing his junior free. All that Kyla was wearing was panties so she pulled them to the side before sliding down on him.

"You feel good daddy." she moaned as she slowly rode him.

Her hips moved in circles as her muscles remained clenched around him. "Shit...easy baby." he groaned, the last thing he wanted was climaxing too quickly.

"Hmm cum in me baby." she moaned, King smacked her ass.

"Stop saying that shit-fuck." he groaned, whenever Kyla took control, she had him under a spell.

Kyla whimpered as he smacked her ass harder and harder, the stinging sensation lingered but she loved it.
Her mouth fell open as she came all over him but she kept going.

"Daddy please." she begged impatiently. Kyla could see it in his face, she smirked and pressed her lips against his. She moaned feeling his warm liquid filling her up.

"I love you." she mumbled.

"Slut ass man, move." he mumbled making her laugh. Kyla carefully moved off of him, feeling the liquid trickle down her inner thigh. So she grabbed her towel to clean herself up.

"Can we go again?" she asked, King smirked. He had no idea where she came from, she was a serious freak.

Before King even had the chance to answer, Kyla turned around, into one of her favourite positions, reverse cowgirl. King's eyes rolled close as she slid down on him once again, he knew it was going to be a long night....

|

Over three thousand words and a lot of s'x 🌝
Do we like?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 20.8K 49
"You were right... Love does bring pain." He said before closing the door on me." Ramona Fletcher moves to Harlem from Memphis, Tennessee with her mo...
326K 8.2K 71
*CURRENTLY EDITING* Alisha Carpenter just graduated high school and determined to make her summer amazing before having to move to Atlanta to study a...
27.1K 2.3K 53
21 and ready for law school -- Aisha's eyes are finally opening to see the true darkness that lies inside herself and Delontae. What will she do abou...
20K 872 50
Kierra ran away to nyc to find a new life and career. Due to family issues she was having. She meets East's and fall in love .. something's she is no...