Ultimatrix Male User x My Her...

By DeadFizh08

Hi! My name is Jon or Jonathan Kirby Tennyson the Older Brother of the famous Benjamin Kirby Tennyson or Ben... More

Prologue
Info
Episode 1: Planet Terra
Episode 2: Explanation
Episode 3: Ultimatrix Part 1
Episode 4: Ultimatrix Part 2
Episode 6: Jon vs Ectoplasm
Episode 7: Visiting Undertown
Episode 8: Meet the Airhead and Class 1-A
Episode 9: USJ Incident part 1
Episode 10: USJ Incident part 2
Aliens Part 1
Aliens Part 2
Harem Members

Episode 5: Headed to U.A High

2K 43 9
By DeadFizh08

3rd P.O.V

Everyone except for Nezu: "WHAT?!"

Aizawa: "What is the meaning of this, Nezu?"

Nezu: "What I am saying is that I want Jon to become one of our Substitute Teachers in our school while undercover as a Plumber agent."

All Might: "Why? I know that he's that powerful with the Ultimatrix, but why do you want to go to U.A High while undercover?"

Nezu: "It's quite simple actually recently there's been a large amount of illegal trading or alien hostages from Undertown and the dealer is selling alien tech to an unknown buyer and I want Jon to help me to investigate with one of our Pro Heroes."

Jon: "I see, but I don't know about you guys."

Midnight: "Huh? Why is that?"

Jon: "Well it's not that you not strong, it is that it will become dangerous dealing with Aliens with their Alien tech, you might be killed out there. *Look at Nezu* please let me do it alone and you got yourself a deal."

Mandalay: "You can't work do it alone."

Aizawa: "He's right you know?"

Ragdoll: "What do mean by that?

Aizawa: "It means that we weren't ready for this. *Look at Jon* But it doesn't mean we can work together with the help of some alien armor inside of your spaceship or the Plumbers HQ that Nezu provide."

Jon: "How did you know about that?"

Aizawa: "I saw armor inside the spaceship when you left the door open and I see it inside of it."

Nezu: "Please consider it, Jon. I feel like this year this planet will be joining the Galatic Government and we will be adapting to this new lifestyle in the near future living with aliens."

Mandalay: "So you're saying in the near future when aliens will be revealed and we will adapt to this alien law that the Galatic Government made?"

Jon: "Something like that, but your law here will be added new ones like for the aliens."

Mandalay: "I see..."

After thinking for a bit considering that Jon went here on Terra to is if there is alien life underneath the city and he sees that there is one here in Japan.

Jon: "Fine...I'll consider two members to join me for this investigation and join your school, Nezu."

Nezu: "Excellent, we'll be going now and headed back to school."

Tiger: "Wait *Look at Jon* What about your spaceship? It's too big to fit anywhere in Mustafa, Japan."

Jon: "Don't worry about it the spaceship will stay here and I'll just activate the invisible cloak on it so that nobody can't see it and I'll bring my car with some things and Plumber Tech with me."

Present Mic: "Insivible cloak?! Man, your technology is way too advanced for us."

Midnight: "Don't worry someday will be having flying cars in the near future."

Vlad King: "They already have spaceships so that means they already have flying cars already."

Jon: "Hehehe *Look at Kota* Looks like we're leaving, huh? Sorry about Rath, he's just always angry and dumb."

Kota: "No. I should apologize to you. I just punched you between your leg when you just want to say hello to me."

Jon: "Just like what Rath said, whatever happens to you in the past I won't force you to talk about it until you feel you are ready, 'cause am your friend, right? Kota?"

Kota: "Right! Mister Jon!"

Jon: "But am not that old, Kota."

Kota: "But you are having a crush on all the females here, right Mister Jon? Cause you always look at them blushing like their beautiful am I right?

Jon and all the males: "This kid..."

All the females were blushing cause Jon was looking at them since his having a crush on all of them when they had just met right now.

Kota: "Cause I want you to marry my aunt so that we can talk about your stories and hang out with you, Mister Jon."

When he said that Mandalay was a blushing mess, the rest of the females were looking at her jealously.

Jon: "Uhm *Scratch his cheek* Kota. We weren't dating yet so I can't marry her and the rest since I don't know them yet as well."

Kota: "But you said "Yet"? So that means in the future you will marry them?"

Jon and all the females were blushing and two of them were daydreaming that Jon and her marrying, but then Jon make an excuse to escape this awkward situation.

Jon: "Look at the time! I better get my stuff and you guys will start your vehicle so that we'll be headed to U.A High, right? Off we go!"

With that Jon quickly left the building and headed straight to the spaceship to get his car and some of his stuff soon the teachers follow him as well, then the females of the Wild, Wild Pussy group were headed to their separate rooms on what they heard from Kota and Jon conversation and finally Nezu walked to Kota.

Nezu: "You plan this from the star, huh? What a brilliant plan you had."

Kota: "Yup and I want him to be my aunt's husband and someday he will take me to space adventure like him."

Nezu: "That's admiral, Young Kota, and have a nice day also young Jon will come back here in the summer."

With that Nezu left as well.

Mini Timeskip

After leaving the home base of the Wild, Wild Pussycat while activating the invisible cloak of the spaceship. Jon and the rest of the U.A staff and the Principal are driving back to U.A High. 

In U.A High Principal Office only Nezu was there with Jon by his side cause he told the rest of the teachers to head back home and rest for tomorrow's introduction of the new assistant teacher who will be attending this tomorrow and also Nezu show Jon the Plumbers HQ underneath the school as well.

Nezu: "This will be your rest quarters for now, until we find a place for you and your stuff."

Jon: "Thanks, Nezu, and I see you tomorrow for the introduction."

With that Nezu leaves leaving Jon with his stuff, then he fixes his stuff and is ready for tomorrow.

Timeskip

Jon P.O.V

I woke up pretty early to get some of my exercise routines which I do every day to keep my body fit cause I didn't want to overuse the Ultimatrix all time that's why I bring my own Proto-Tool.

And there is still plenty of time before the school is full of students, so I get ready myself. I decided to take a walk around the school before school started, there I saw a few students already walking toward school and some students saw me and started a rumor that a handsome young man walking through the school.

After just checking the school, I headed to the Principal's Office to meet the rest of the staff at the school, there I knock on the door twice and I heard Nezu come inside the room.

Nezu: "Yes, you can come in, Jon."

Jon: "Sorry If I'm late 'cause I'm doing my morning routine and checking the school."

Nezu: "Not at all, you're just in time."

There I notice four more staff members besides the one I know of yesterday, so stand there and remain calm.

Nezu: "Everyone besides the people who went with me yesterday as I told you all last night we will have a new staff in our school. *Look at Jon* Jon, please introduce yourself again."

Jon: "Since six of you know about my name, but the rest didn't so my name is Jon or Jonathan Kirby Tennyson."

Nezu: "He will be our new substitute teacher."

Recovery Girl: "How old are you, dear? Oh! And my name is Recovery Girl."

Jon: "22."

Some of them were shocked when they hear about my age.

Ectoplasm: "Wow, you're so young. When I heard that Nezu said that alien is real and that they already live here underground in the city, I didn't believe it until I saw the footage of your transformation into one of your aliens from your watch."

Present Mic: "Yeah! You couldn't see it! That watch is the most powerful tool in the whole universe! Good thing that the bad guys could get it."

Power Loader: "When I heard that aliens exist I was freaked out and excited to see what kind of alien tech you have and when I see the video of your spaceship and your watch that is level 20 alien tech my mind is blown and if Hatsume sees this, she would definitely want to get her hands on that and create a huge explosion."

Jon: "Sorry, but I can't borrow the Ultimatrix since it stuck to my DNA unless I voice control and release the restraint."

Power Loader: "But can I see your weapon behind your back and your armor underneath your clothes as well?"

Jon: "Sure, but only my Proto-Tool and maybe later when I removed my armor and showcase cased to you, Uhm..."

Power Loader: "Power Loader, call me Power Loader, and thank you."

I gave my Proto-Tool to Power Loader and examine the weapon and he was amazed at how far my technology on my planet has.

Power Loader: "Amazing *Looking at all angles* This device is simply one of the best technology that I ever see and I didn't know these materials and how to power up it as well."

Jon: "If you want you can ask Nezu to enter the Plumbers Headquarters and meet up with Blukic and Driba one of our best inventors back on our planet."

Power Loader: "I would love to see the blueprints of one of your alien technology."

All Might: "If I may want to borrow the as well the blueprints so that I can bring them to my best friend, David?"

Jon: "Yes, but I want to meet him first so that I can fully trust him first, is that okay for you All Might?"

All Might: "That's fine by me."

Nezu: "Looks like it's going well. So Jon I have something to tell you."

Jon: "What is it?"

Nezu: "After this, you will have a battle one-on-one with one of the Heroes in front of you, we want to see one of your aliens and to see you fight...Then you will be able to protect the students if something happens."

Jon: "Nezu, are you serious? I am a trained warrior who had a different fighting style with my Proto-Tool and one of the most powerful tools in the whole universe and you want me to fight one of them, am I right?"

Nezu: "Of course, but you only choose one alien in this match so that it can be fair to them since you have millions of aliens on the Ultimatrix."

Jon: "Sure fine by me."

Nezu: "So who do you want to fight?"

Jon: "Anyone, but please not a woman?"

Midnight: "Oh? What a gentleman, if you want we get a date when this is over."

Jon: "Sure, but we need to get to know each first, if that's okay, Nemuri?"

Midnight: "Of course!"

Present Mic: "This kid is a ladies' man with older women! And good luck kid you needed it."

Aizawa: "This kid is pretty confident about winning, but I'm sure he got to experience even without using the Ultimatrix to win."

Nezu: "Anyone wants to be his opponent?"

Ectoplasm: "I'll do it."

A black tall bald guy with a big smile with his teeth showing off on his face came forward.

Ectoplasm: "I want to see how strong the man who saves the universe multiple times is and how strong one of these aliens is as well."

Jon: "I like that confidence and to reward you, am gonna choose of my powerful aliens to defeat you, Ectoplasm."

Present Mic: "Oh boy! This gonna be lit! I'm gonna grab some popcorn!"

Vlad King: "Bring me as well!"

Aizawa: "Don't you have a class with 1-A?

Present Mic: "I'm gonna bring them telling that we have a little show!"

3rd P.O.V

Meanwhile in Class 1-A.

Sero: "Oi, Iida. Where is Present Mic-Sensei, does he forgets that we have English Class with him?"

Iida: "The teacher has a meeting right now, so our lesson will start a little late."

Kirishima: "I hope they're still in the meeting until our English Class ends.

Iida: "KIRISHIMA YOU CANNOT SAY THAT! WE AS A STUDENT NEED TO SELF-STUDY IF THE TEACHER DOESN'T COME INTO THE CLASS!!!"

He said while still chopping motion from his hand in the air.

Bakugo: "NO NEED TO SHOUT YOU DAMN, FOUR EYES!!!"

Kaminari: "You also like to shout every time when you talk with somebody hahaha!

Bakugo: "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU DUNCE FACE?!"

But suddenly the door opens and made the entire students in silence.

Present Mic: "Alright everyone! Go to the Gym Gamma right now! FAST!!!"

Midoriya: "But Sensei, why? Don't we have an English Class right now?"

Present Mic: "I will give you guys' homework later, but right now all of you go to the Gym Gamma! The last to arrive will get double the homework!"

Class 1-A: "YES SENSEI!!!"

Everyone was running afraid that they will be the last person to arrive there.

End Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 157 7
Ben Tennyson had been through a lot in the past few months as he started his journey into UA, Defeated a villain at the USJ, winning the sports festi...
30.7K 485 13
Ben Tennyson, a quirkless middle school student who only wanted to be a hero. throughout his life a question keeps entering his mind, "If you could c...
16.6K 277 10
Ben Tennyson, legendary hero of the galaxy and the most powerful weapon universe. Now must learn about this new Omnitrix which is himself. *Story bas...
19.3K 439 11
Home, school, home, school, basically nothing more you to your plans for any of the days. You don't talk to anybody, basically blending in with the b...