Leather in heaven ( Clove Ken...

By Goldenroller

Winning the Hunger wasn't as great as I thought and losing you in the way was even worse. These days I realiz... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine

Introduction, cast, aesthetics & author's note

660 13 0
By Goldenroller

SADIE SINK AS ARIA YRWIN

"Peeta Mellark, Katniss Everdeen and all the Tributes who died for us to live should never be forgotten and..and I will do my best for them to be remember by everyone."

ISABELLE FURHMAN AS CLOVE KENTWELL

"Being a career is like a vicious circle that you're drawn into with no way out. I need to know who I truly am."

FINNICK ODAIR / SAM CLAFIN
PETUNIA LIGHT / ALEXIS BLEDEL
HAYMITCH ABERNATHY/ WOODY HARRELSON
ENOBARIA / META GOLDING
KIT "WOOF" WRIGHT / JOHN CASINO
JOHANNA MASON / JENA MALONE
CRYSTAL / KEKE PALMER
CECELIA / ELENA PALMER
JONATHAN / SHEMAR MOORE
THE REST OF THE CASTS AS THEMSELVES

AUTHOR'S NOTE

The second tome took me more time than I thought. I realized mid-writing that it didn't take the direction I wanted to. It was even more difficult to put words on my thoughts when English isn't my first language. However, I am truly happy with the result. In this book, Aria and Clove will go through a lot of character development and change their way of thinking. Thank you all for the votes, comments and readers in Taste of heaven and hope to have the same for Leather in heaven.

This is a Hunger Games fanfiction, themes as death, gore, violent,... will appear.

I don't own any pictures or gif, I found them on internet.
The Hunger Games franchise doesn't own me, every right goes to Suzanne Colins.
I only own my oc characters and the plot I added.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.3K 38
█ 。:* ──── 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰── 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘺── �...
171K 3.7K 43
❝He's in love with another girl. A dead girl. A girl that I murdered five years ago.❞ ― She won her games. They call her the Reaper. The scythe wield...
18.6K 133 21
Athena is the winner of the 73rd hunger games. Growing up in district two, she thought this life would be different but she was wrong. When she was t...
356K 7.5K 57
"we were the first." "when people thought we won... we had actually lost." "and i lost a lot." Corde...