Chicago PD, Fire & Med One-Sh...

By vulpeculalittlefox

Chicago PD, Fire & Med One-Shots and short stories. Not all characters are mine, but some are. More

Old Army and Navy Friends Part 1(9-1-1 and Chicago PD & Med)
Old Army and Navy Friends Part 2(9-1-1 and Chicago PD, Fire & Med)
The Halstead and Casey-Severide Family Info Part 1(All Chicago)
The Halstead and Casey-Severide Family Part 2(All Chicago)
The Halstead and Casey-Severide Family Part 3(All Chicago)
The Halstead and Casey-Severide Family Part 4(All Chicago)
Baby Casey-Nolan-Severide Part 1(All Chicago)
Baby Casey-Nolan-Severide Part 2(All Chicago)
Baby Casey-Nolan-Severide Part 3(All Chicago)
Firehouse 51 or Firehouse 126(9-1-1 Lone Star & Chicago Fire)
A Bad Week at Work Part 1(One Chicago)
A Bad Week at Work Part 2(One Chicago)
Herrmann's Niece Part 1(Chicago Fire)
Herrmann's Niece Part 2(Chicago Fire)
Sevasey Ideas
Borrowing Jay's Truck Turns Into a Shit Day Turn Good Part 1(One Chicago)
Borrowing Jay's Truck Turns Into a Shit Day Turn Good Part 2(One Chicago)

A Bad Week at Work Part 3(One Chicago)

57 1 0
By vulpeculalittlefox

Day 4

POV: Matt Casey

Once we dont see Will for the past 2 days, once we get to the firehouse and see our friends. We walked up to them and told them that Will didnt make it to Mollys after his shift. So we all got in the trucks and drove to 21st District once we got there we all got out and ran into the building. With everyone looking at us like we are crazy.

Platt, we need to go up to The Intelligence Unit Now. I said

Matt, did you find him? He has been gone for two Days. Conner has been at mine and Haileys apartment for the past two days. Only going to work then coming back, not eating or sleeping. Hailey thinks he is just drinking coffee to keep him awake. said Jay

Doctor Latham and Doctor Charles, just called Doctor Abrams, didn't come in for his shift. said Adam as he came downstairs and we all got called to a fire.

Once we got to the fire we heard yelling Squad and I go in and see some of the Hospital Staff necked and then we see a red haired Kelly and I look to see if it was okay but he looks bad. We called PD and the others in Sylvie and Dawson went to work on Will while Kelly and I worked on Doctor Abrams. He didnt look as bad as Will did but he looked bad.

POV: Antonio Dawson

We get called to an abandoned building and see Kelly and Matt coming out with Doctor Abrams fighting them. He got away from them and went back in.

Why did he go back in? I asked

Will. said Herrmann as he came out with Squad and Truck with some of the Hospital Staff.

Will is in there, what did they do to Will? asked Hailey

We dont know he wasnt breathing when we got in there. said Kelly

Will stay with me, think about your Niece or Nephew. said Doctor Abrams

What does he mean by that? asked Voight

Dont know he just keeps saying that to Will, but it has been keeping Wills eyes open and him awake. We have to get Will to Med or he will die again. said Sylvie

Officers and Intelligence Unit cars now get that Ambo to Med now. yelled Voight

Can we go with Will? asked Jay, Hailey and Mouse

Yes, just stay out of the way. said Sylive

Thank you. they said as the got in with Doctor Abrams

We should go get Conner. I said

Antonio, you get him and come to the hospital. said Voight

Conner has a shift today. said Matt

Okay then lets get that ambo to Med now. You guys get them to 21st District. said Voight

After a bit we all got to Med and got out only to see Conner run out.

Conner, just breathe, you know that you cant work on him. I said as I hugged him

Doctor Abrams, what happened to you? asked Charles

Im good, just get Will, his arm got rebroken in five spots, broken right leg, shot with a gun, threw up a lot, hasnt eaten or drank anything in four days. Also he was raped a lot and yelled at a lot. said Doctor Abrams, as he was being held by Doctor Latham and Doctor Charles.

Someone hurt my husband he will pay. said Conner

It wasnt just one person. said Doctor Abrams

What? asked Al

It was Doctor Reese, Doctor Bekker, Doctor Manning, April Sexton, Sharon Goodwin and Doctor Choi. said Doctor Abrams, as he passed out.

POV: Adam Ruzek

Once we get to the hospital and Doctor Abrams says everything that happened and who did it to him he passed out Will was already getting worked on. Firehouse 51, Doctor Charles, Conner, the 21 District and all of us in the Intelligence Unit were waiting for updates on Doctor Abrams and Will. It was taking forever on Will, but Doctor Abrams we found out he just had a concussion. After 7 hours, 6 minutes and 5 seconds, Doctor Latham comes out and talks to us.

He is good, he coded four times, we brought him back each time. He lost a lot of blood and fell into a coma after saying Im just glad my Niece and Nephew arent here to see this. said Doctor Latham, and we all looked at Mouse, Jay and Hailey.

Why would Will say that? asked Doctor Charles

Hailey is pregnant. said Jay

With twins. said Mouse

One girl and one boy. said Hailey

Their names are Erin Trudy Laura Eva and William Conner Matthew Kelly Halstead-Upton. said Conner, as he looked at Hailey and hugged her.

Erin Trudy is her first name and Laura Eva is her middle name. said Matt

William Conner is his first name and Matthew Kelly is his middle name. said Kelly

Okay so the Halstead family can go back. Just be careful. said Doctor Latham

Day 5

POV: Third Person

Will Halstead Family is by his side the whole time he is in the hospital. The family that has grown since Will was missing. Firehouse 51, Doctor Latham, Doctor Abrams, Doctor Charles, Maggie, Conner, the 21 District, all of us in the Intelligence Unit, his Niece Erin Trudy Laura Eva Halstead-Upton and his Nephew William Conner Matthew Kelly Halstead-Upton. Who was born while Will was still in a coma. They just sat there taking turns talking to Will and holding the twins. All waiting for Will to wake up so he can meet his and Mouses Godchildren, Yes they are both have two Godfathers only.

Day 6

POV: Will Halstead

I wake up to babies crying. I look over to my left, see Mouse laying on my bed and holding my hand. Then I look to my right, see Doctor Latham, he is awake and playing on his phone.

Why are there babies crying? I asked

Your Niece and Nephew were born yesterday. said Doctor Latham

Where are Cons, Jay, and Hailey? I asked

Willie, you are awake! yelled Mouse, jumping on me and hugging me.

Mouse, get off of Will you will hurt him. said Doctor Abrams

Sorry Willie, I just missed you so much. said Mouse

I missed you too Mousie, come on you may lay beside me. I said as I moved so he could fit.

POV: Doctor Daniel Charles

I walk into Wills room and see the cutest thing, Conner, Erin Trudy, William Conner, Hailey, Jay and Mouse all on Wills bed with Will in the middle. In order it was Conner, Erin Trudy, Hailey, Will, Jay, William Conner and Mouse. I took a photo and sent it on the chat of Halstead Boys Stop Getting Hurt. Everyone awake texted back.

Doctor Charles: Sent a Photo

Doctor Abrams: So Cute.

Doctor Latham: Im so using this against Conner.

Kelly: What a Cute Little Family. Matt, can we have children?

Matt: They are so cute and Yes.

Gabby: They do make a cute family.

Antonio: This is my new lock screen.

Boden: Will and Hailey really pop out with their Red and Blonde hair.

Adam: How are they all on that bed and not falling off?

Voight: They seem so tired, none of them got any sleep while Will was missing.

Al: Or when he was in surgery for 7 hours, 6 minutes and 5 seconds.

Trudy: That Small and Cute Family makes you want to have children.

Mouch: It does, so Cute.

Cruz: We should let them sleep, I think Jays phone is on him.

Maggie: This photo is getting hung up in the Hospital.

Tony: What a cute Family, lets just hope that Erin Trudy & William Conner dont take after their Dad and Uncle Will. They would be in the hospital too much.

Capp: True and that would be bad for them, because of how worried they got for Will.

Brett: Hailey went into early labor.

Otis: We should hang the photo up in the Bar.

Kidd: That would be so cute.

Cindy: Our Children are saying that they are so cute.

Herrmann: Annabelle said that we need to hang it on our fridge.

Donna: Terrance said that we need to put it at Daddys work.

Conner: Stop texting, we are trying to sleep.

Hailey: Yes Stop, Will is mad that he can feel the phones going off.

Jay: Will said stop texting and get back to work.

Doctor Charles: But you guys are just so cute.

Jay: Will is getting M

Matt: What just happened?

Conner: He thr

Kelly: What in the world is going on?

Hailey: their

Gabby: Why are we only getting part of the text?

Mouse: He threw their phones. Now bye Im throwing my phone.

Antonio: Why would Mouse throw his phone?

Mouse: Hello, Its Jeff Clarke, he threw it because he wants to sleep and you guys keep texting. I caught his phone before it hit me. Also that is a cute photo of them. Oh and they are all asleep.

Maggie: What about Jays Haileys and Conners phones?

Mouse: Broken, Will throw them hard.

Capp: Wow, maybe we should leave the family alone.

Will: Yes let us sleep or I will make you guys pay for it.

Doctor Latham: Doctor Abrams got hit in the head by Wills phone.

Doctor Abrams: Im good, it didnt hit me too bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 784 47
A bunch of one shots and mini stories relating to one Chicago characters Mainly lots of fluff haha Open to requests! Just send a scenario and a cha...
242K 3.7K 35
Meeting the love of your life when you're in the hospital with a GSW is not conventional. But for Kate and Antonio it's the start of the perfect love...
12.9K 325 57
Book 2 of the Bailey Frankie Halstead Series Everyone else apart from her, the Latin priest, friends and belles family (they are all in the first cha...
14.7K 160 27
Focuses mainly on chicago fire and the two new medics at firehouse 51. Chicago Med and PD will feature a lot. General storyline that include some of...