Our Journey

Keer_writes tarafından

A breezy love story of kathir and mullai ❤️ Daha Fazla

AN
Intuition
Letter
Words
Decision
Question??
Annoying answer
Just a miss!!!!
trouble?
Determination
At the cafe
At the temple
Bike ride
A small talk at late night...
some more ice-creams please...
Who are you to me???
It's mullai for you 😁
Rain rain come again...
JM Wedding
Just for you ❤️
Confusion
misunderstanding
remorse
flashback 1
flashback 2
Train kadhal ❤️
Approval????
Kathir 🔥
Slap
A small truth
Answer????
Care
Feel⚡
Accident
Acceptance
Shopping
Trichy
Sweet Gift
For you - anything
A small meet-up
Back to Trichy
A small gap??
More problems???

misjudged

537 83 85
Keer_writes tarafından

Meena and kanna finally confirmed that it is going to be kathir for mullai only. They both really liked this as kanna always felt her as her sister and for Meena she was a good friend.   Now officially they have one more person has partner in crime for them.

Kathir that night slept peacefully. He didn't feel bad for beating up such person because people like him deserved it. But he was worried about his father as he didn't know the truth and was feeling bad for all of it. So he decided to resolve this issue soon and for that he was ready to open up his heart to her.

Murugan came back home with a sad face. He came to the know the issue through phone from pandian and was thinking how to tell it to his family. He remembered asking for mullai's opinion but somewhere he and parvathy had hope on this alliance.

Sitting down on the sofa, mullai and parvathy came to him. Mullai knew that it was time for her to tell she isn't interested in this proposal but her mind was thinking for a good reason to reject it out. She still hasn't got the info of what happened to the rice mill family.

Murugan hesitantly started the topic "ammadi anda mill owner paiyan..."mullai continued"aama appa naanum unga kita idha paati pesanum"

"Nee enna pesa pora?"parvathy questioned.

"Amma adhu inda alliance paati dhan...adhu eppadi solradhu therla"she couldn't tell it fully.

"Adha paati innimey pesi onnum agadhu..."murugan broke the ice.

"Yen"

"Yen pa?"

Murugan told what he heard over phone from pandian to both of them. That's it, mullai was on cloud nine while parvathy was on verge of standing on a heated pan.

Mullai suppressed her smile and with a long face stood there silently while parvathy opened her mouth"nenaichen....ippadi dhan edhachum agum nu..yenga nammala paata eppadi theriyudhu ...Namma ketom ah mullai ku maplaya parunga nu...avangala varuvanga aasai valathu vittutu ippo ippadi pesuvanga..."

Murugan stopped her "parvathy idhu yen nadanchu yarukum theriyala..."

"Aaana namma ponnu varum bodhu matum yen unga friend, avaru kudumbam ippadi panranga???idhu theva illada Vella ...evalo vaati nambi ippadi Namma emanthu poganum??"she flared out.

"Parvathy idhula pandian enna pannuvan... avanga oora vittu poitanga adhuku ippo enna Panna mudiyum..."

"Adhan kekuran...ithanala naal ah inda oorula dhan irudhanga ippo inda kalyanam pechu vandadhum yen poitanga...unga friend ah summa support pannathinga .."she said

Mullai interrupted"amma vidu maa ..ippo onnum panna mudiyadhu...romba yosikadha...."

"Yendi sollamata oru vaati avanga Namma kita help kekum bodhu namma panla adhuku ivalo dhadava kastapaduthuvangala???Thamarai visiyam appadi dhan achu...ippo unnakum...rendu ponnu pettava di naanu evalo kastama iruku theriyuma.."

"Parvathy,Thamarai visiyam vera ..idhu vera...ma"murugan said politely.

"Eppadinga...dhanam nalla dhan Thamarai oda vazhka ippadi achu...inda visiyam innum unga friend ku theriyadhu...nenga enna solla vidala...ennaku kovam ah varudhu..."she vented out

"Nee solradu unma dhan aana pandian sonnan inda vaati dhanam kuda Namma mullai kaga poi pesinangalam..."he said the fact.

Parvathy got a point"adhan.. dhanam poi edhachum solli dhan avanga poyirpanga..."

"Amma akka appadi ellam panna matanga..."mullai gave a word.

"Nee dhan avala nambanum..."parvathy said angrily and continued her lamentation while mullai quietly sneaked to her room.

She was so worried how to solve this issue and out of no where it got resolved and now she is so happy. Just when she entered the room,she hopped on the bed with utmost happiness and hugged her teddy bear not knowing the actual reason that it was kathir who was the reason for her happiness.

Three days passed by...

It was murugan and parvathy wedding anniversary. Kathir after coming back from college was getting ready to attend the small function. His heart was beaming with love that he is going to see her again. Taking a small shower,he wore a black pant and crimson clean white shirt. He tucked that inside perfectly and started pulling up his sleeves. That time his phone was ringing. It was his friend Ashok and he picked it up and said"sollu da dei...."

"Enna maplaya voice la oru kadhal vasam varudhu..."he joked and kathir said"enda unnaku theriyadha...ippo dhan college la sonnen la"

"Dei nee poi propose panna poriya?"he asked again and kathir who was combing his hair dropped his brush and said back"yen da unnaku ippadi oru doubt??"

"Illa sorry sollave nee time romba edutha adhukey appadi naa...idhuku..."he dragged

"Dei enna yaarunu nenaicha kathirvelan da...eppadi propose panni mullai ah correct panren paru..."he told with confidence.

"Adhu seri college la class ponnu doubt keka vandaley rendu nimishum mela pesa maatan ivan alaipayuthey madhavan maari dialogue viduvan ah...mullla dhan pavam.."he murmured. "Edhachum sonniya??"kathir asked and Ashok said "adhu Haan mullai romba lucky nu sonnen...seri yenkita pesi time waste pannama... mullai kita manasu vittu pesu... edhachum olari vekkadha..."

"Seri da dei... phone ah vei naa night call panren...ennaku ippo time illa.. mulla ennakaga wait panniti irupa..."he checked himself before the mirror.

"Romba pannadha da unga anni idhu edhachum ketta enna agum paaru..."and kathir lost his smile"avangala yenda nyabagam paduthara... pesama poidu..."he talked for a minute and kept the phone.

He has neatly combed his hair and he looked damn hansome with his attire. While coming back from college he went to a flower garden and picked each flower that he liked and which reminded him of her. Slowly he tied all of them together with his own efforts and made it as a bouquet with an end note

"Ennakaga pirindavaluku
En mudhal kadhal parisu"

He wrote in his own handwriting in a small card and pasted it along with the ribbon.

He has taken his own time to write a letter for her to express his love for her. He then bought a small chain embedded with the letters K and M.

Taking these three gifts which he placed on the bed,he took his bike keys to reach her home. Entering the home with full smile and confidence he collected his things and waited at the doorstep. Before going inside he looked at the fresh & fragrant flowers and brushed his fingers on its petals. He said"inda poo maari dhan Mullai unnoda manasum...adhuku dhan naa vazhka mulluka unnaku adimai irukanum pola iruku..."

Gaining courage, he stepped inside and in a minute just before him ashwin passed inside. Ashwin went forward and not minding it out kathir was coming behind.

Seeing Ashwin coming with a wide grin , mullai came running to him and hugged him tightly.

That's it kathir lost his first hope. Mullai asked "yenda late evalo neram wait panradhu..."to Ashwin and they both went inside leaving kathir behind. Poor girl didn't notice kathir was just behind him.

Kathir felt awkward as he went inside. All he knew was mullai,her family and her close friends but many were in the function. He didn't know to whom to start or to approach as all were busy so he stood at the corner silently watching everything.

Mullai didn't notice kathir has arrived and was talking with her friends but kathir didn't understand that point he thought that she is busy with her friends. She was making arrangements and in the middle Ashwin helped her and they use to smile at each other.

Mullai was holding Ashwin's hand and was introducing him to her cousins. After sometime Ashwin noticed kathir and came to him "vanga bro ..epo vandinga??"

He answered silently "ippo dhan..."and Ashwin sat down near the chair and spoke"two days back oru Chinna accident bro Kai kaal orey adi...nadaka mudila..."

"Oh..."kathir sounded low.

"Mulla dhan enna full ah pathukita...nethuku kuda yen veetla irunda avalo care panni patha ..naa inniku Vara vendam dhan irundhen aana mulla kupta eppadi no solradhu..."Ashwin said and that's when kathir was reminded of something.

Yesterday he has called her and that time she told she is busy with her office work but now hearing it from Ashwin that she was with him  throbbed his heart. Did she lie to him?? For what???

The freshly bounded flowers was slowly losing its fragrance.

Searching for Ashwin,Mullai came that side and that's when she noticed kathir. "Ashwin vaa appa kuptaru..."and she turned with a smile to kathir"Kathir nee eppo vanda ??"

Naa vandadhu kuda theriyadha...his voice ran inside but he answered"just now"and passed a faint smile.

While mullai was about to reply,her cousins called her and they both left the place. Kathir was standing there processing everything in his mind. While kathir was known to take each decison with patience he too like any human was too quick enough to judge people.

Mullai ku oru Vella Ashwin dhan pudichuruku pola ... Naa vandadhu kuda Ava pakkala... Ashwin kaga avalo care panra...avana paatha avaluku avalo sandosham..idhu ellam theriyama naa eppadi ivalo confident ah propose panna vandhen...naa avaluku kandipa suit agara person ah????ava enna reject pannita enna panradhu???aiyoo paithiyam pidikudhu...he was screaming inside.

Within few minutes the celebration for the anniversary began. Thamarai, mullai's sister also came from Chennai to celebrate their parents wedding day. The cake was brought in which was made by mullai herself and all cheered up for the couple. After the fun, the cake was distributed and all came forward to give in their gifts.

While kathir was standing in one corner of a place he heard parvathy speaking with her friend. The friend said"enna parvathy unnoda kalyana naal ah celebrate panra...appadi rendu ponnuku oru kalyanam panni vei..."

"Naanum adha pakka dhan aasa padren... Vasantha..."she replied.

"Thamarai ku dhan vaipu kammi atleast mullai achum oru nalla edham paaru ..aaama anda rice mill owner party enna achu??"the lady asked.

"Ellam nasama pochu..."she told the entire story.

"Ada kadavuley... mullaiku yen ippadi agudhu...anda pandian kudumbam eppa paaru ippadi panranga?"she was triggering her.

"Aama Vasantha Yaravenna naa mannipen aana dhanam ennala mannika mudiyadhu adhu matum illa yen ponnu visiyathula avangala naa innimey namba maten..enna analum seri anda kudumbam oda yenda oravum vechuka kudadhu.."and the lady spoke"seri dhan naa onnu solren nee thappa nenaika kudadhu..."and parvathy asked her to continue.

"Illa anda thambi Peru Ashwin dhan la...anda paiyan paatha romba thangama na paiyan maari iruku...mullai kuda anda paiyan oda irunda sandosham ah iruka...yen avanga rendu perukum kalyanam panni vekka kudathu??"Vasantha told.

"Naa munnadi yosichen...mullai ku Ashwin naa romba istham... Ashwin Kum appadi dhan college lerndhu pakuren romba nalla paiyan...seri avanga friends dhanu irundhen,aana ippo yosicha... Ashwin dhan correct choice paduthu..."parvathy gave a thought.

"aana mullai kita kekanum la"the lady asked.

"Ava no solla maata neethu kuda ashwin ku odambu seri illanu aavalo neram avan veetla irundu pathukita ..illana naa avala convince pannuven..."and the lady said"appo murugan enna solluvaru??",

"Avar kita naa solli puriya vepen....konja naal pogathum ... ashwin kum mullai kum kalyanam panni vechu dhanam munnadi yen ponna naa nalla vazha vepen..."parvathy said and they both left the place.

Kathir was shattered to hear it out from her. The thought that everyone is finding that Ashwin is the most suitable person for mullai was tearing his heart.

That time aarthi came to him and told Mulla was calling him. Wiping out the small drop of tears he went with her. They all were playing truth or dare and kathir sat with them silently.

Truth came for Ashwin and the question they asked was "whom do you love the most in your gang??"and within a second he answered "mulla dhan...". Kathir just looked at them and mulla was smiling there.

The turns was going on and now it was mullai's turn to answer for a truth" what sort of a person you want in your life as a life partner"and she answered"appa maari..."

"Adhu ellam accepted illa .. different ah answer Pannu ..."aarthi urged her.

Mullai just wanted to tell she needs kathir in her life but she can't tell that openly now... kathir dhan venum aana ippo sudden ah solla mudiyadhu...she said"Ashwin maari oru paiyan dhan ennaku venum"her lips told a different name but her eyes was looking at her man.

Hearing Ashwin name, kathir closed his eyes in frustration and failed to look at mullai's eyes. "Yen appadi???"aarthi asked.

"Yenna he is very caring and gentle anda maari pasanga dhan pudikum..."mulla replied with a meaning she liked that characteristic of a guy but for kathir it looked like she liked only Ashwin.

Aarthi smiling said "pesama nenga rendu perum kalyanam pannikonga..." Ashwin laughed and replied" why not????"

The game continued and lately all dispersed to home. Kathir wanted badly to open up his heart but his mind was fully filled with doubts and questions.He just gave the bouquet he brought removing the card piece he stuck as a gift to them. While leaving he just smiled at mullai and till the very end of the day he didn't give the letter nor the chain to her. Mullai on the other hand didn't want him to leave as she couldn't get time to speak with him for a few minutes.

She was held up the whole day and all she did was just to look at him and smile. But she found out that he was not the usual self and wanted to ask about it but it was already late for both of them. She could see something was missing between them and she called back "kathir oru nimishum....."and he turned to her.

TBC

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

30.5K 2.4K 15
Story starts about 5 years from present PS story line.....meena and jeeva have a baby girl " Jiya" meaning life....dhanam and moorthy have a baby boy...
1K 116 8
another km story with lots of love and affection towards each other....
92.2K 4.7K 63
My everything!!!
12.7K 956 27
Please sab story jrur padna meri first story hai so keep supporting and give me your advice i will definitely work on it...❤️🙋✨😊🙏