STUCK AROUND || Bruce Yamada

By SACRIFICEDTEEN

" ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐๐จ? " Luna Angelica Hopper is... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐“
๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹๐‘๐˜
๐๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚
๐’๐Ž๐…๐“ ๐’๐๐Ž๐“
๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐˜๐€๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐€
"๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐‡๐€๐๐๐„๐๐„๐ƒ, ๐•๐€๐๐‚๐„?"
๐Œ๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐Ž๐ค ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐•๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐Ÿ˜
๐‚๐‘๐„๐„๐
Im back, bitches.
AVOID
DISCIPLINE
STUCK AROUND
BRUCE?

"๐“๐จ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ?"

1.4K 39 197
By SACRIFICEDTEEN

Luna slowly blinked her heavy eyes.
She looked around, unfamiliar with her surroundings.

Amy jump scared her, she flinched
Amy chuckled. "Hi. Good morning."

Luna blinked and looked around.
"Bruce brought you home if that's what you're wondering." Amy smiled, Luna furrowed her brows.

She sat next to Luna.
"Did you know I read his diary?" She kicked her feet. "I ripped this page out last night, just for you"

She handed Luna a page. She slowly took it and opened it up.

"Dear Diary.
Today, I met a girl named Luna. I've always known Luna, and admired her from afar.

But it all started in grab n go. That's how I started talking to her. Mark had to ruin it all of course, but I think I really like Luna. I'm going to apologize to her tomorrow.

I just hope she accepts it. She's Vance's sister so there's a chance she will beat me to the ground :-(

She's really pretty. She likes books.
She's not that open. But I hope I'll get closer to her.

1980

Luna read and couldn't really process.
"So this was written on the first day we met?"

"I ripped this one too.
And this.
And this."

She started flooding Luna with diary pages.

Dear Diary,

Luna wouldn't accept my apology.
I kept chasing her and helping her. I gave her my umbrella, she wouldn't forgive me.

What am I doing wrong? I've been trying to help her and be kind. She's so stubborn. I hate girls like that. I might as well give up on her.

I can't believe I liked her. Such a pretty girl is so stubborn and angry. I'll just look further.

it just gets me so mad how she acts like that when I'm trying to help. She won't give me a chance.
I'll determine whether I should try again or not tomorrow.

1980

Dear diary,

Luna, Vance, Me, Robin and Finn all went to the drive in. It was a lot of fun, but what embarrassed me was that I fell asleep on Lunas shoulder. I woke up and I was leaning on HER!! It was so embarrassing. She was so calm about it too, that's why I love her. She's comforting. She isn't harsh or rude anymore, she's more gentle in her good days. I love Luna. I just hope she loves me. I really hope she loves me.

1980

Dear diary,

Vance wasn't at school today. Luna said he was sick. It was pretty cold yesterday but i dont believe it.

Today was fun. She came to my baseball practice. God, her smile is pretty.

Teammates kept talking about her as we practiced. She didnt hear, she was all the way in the bleachers.

Her eyes glowed. Gosh, how do i explain it?
The sunset reflected off her pretty eyes. The way i blushed when i saw it is unexplainable, even coach knows i like her now.
No. I dont like her. I love her. I love her a lot.

Luna stopped reading from there.
"Cheesy, isnt it." Amy wheezed

"Yeah.." Luna nodded.
"Do you love him back?" She asked.

"No?" Luna blurted out.
The truth was she did. She really did.

"Expected. I wouldnt love him either if i was you." Amy shrugged, walking away.
Luna stood up slowly, grabbing her bag and looking around.

Bruce was probably asleep. It was just an hour before school started.
Luna left to school early.

She waited at the gate, along with other kids.
She sat on the fountain, crossing her legs.

She heard a chant.
She looked around, extending her neck to see what's going on. She stood up and followed the noise.

"Fight, fight, fight, fight!"
That isn't a sound she loves to hear.

She shoved through the crowd aggressively.

There she saw Robin Arellano and Moose, her best friend.
She knew moose would get pounded. But she knew she could pound Robin aswell.

"What the fuck.." she muttered.
Moose threw a swing in which Robin dodged, punching him directly in the nose, causing Moose to charge into a pole.

Luna flinched and clenched her fist.
Moose and Luna used to be assholes together. They'd shove through hallways and just beat people up if they pissed them off in the slightest bit, like Vance does now.

They didn't talk much since Moose got more detentions and they didn't have the time.

But they had a soft spot for each other.

..nah. Just kidding. Luna walked away and let Mooses head get pounded in.

She chuckled a little bit under her breath, tossing her backpack over her shoulder and walked back to the front gate.

She saw Vance there, with bruises all over him and a busted lip, hiding in a little crease in between the walls.

"Vance.." Luna tilted her head, Vance looked to her.

"What happened?" Luna asked, walking to him.

"How was your date with Bruce." Vance looked away.

"Tell me what happened." Luna grunted.

"..." Vance stayed silent.
"Lain and I just got in a small fight." Vance muttered.

"Levin? My god, Vance." Luna sighed.
"The gates are opening soon. Just go to the nurse." Luna frowned.

"Now answer me. How was the date?" Vance grunted.

"IT WASNT A DATE! I just watched — I just watched him play baseball." Luna furrowed her brows.

"Hm." Vance shrugged.

-
TIMESKIP-
After school
-

"You have mail." Vance said, dropping a letter off.

She grabbed it.
She saw the back
"To: Luna
From: Bruce"

She curled a brow.

She ripped it open and looked at it.

" dear Luna.
It was fun with you yesterday.
Thanks for coming to my game.

Amy really likes you, so do my parents.

Too bad I don't.
I can't believe you're so naive,
Lain dared me to gain your trust. You're so pathetic. I can't believe you were so easy to fool!

It's funny, really.
You were so gullible and soft.
You're not beautiful, sweet, and I don't have feelings for you.

All those diary pages, they were planned. All of it was planned, and the fact you were gullible enough to believe I loved you is so pathetic and funny.

You're useless.
From Bruce.
Bye."

Luna stared at the paper.
In shock, she had a flood of emotions coming up.

She started tearing up.
She was mad.

She stammered, angry at herself for letting it happen.

She crumbled the paper, throwing it onto the floor and stomping on it slowly.

She started to stomp on it even faster.
She kneeled down, staring at the paper.

She slowly started sobbing.
She clutched onto her hair, wiping her eyes.
Vance peeked.

"What the fuck happened?" He asked.
She glanced at the paper. He looked at it and picked it up.

He opened it.
He observed it, clenching his fists as he read it.

He crumbled it up, grabbing her hand.
"Where is he? Bruce."

"He told me he went to the alley next to the grab n go." Luna muttered, he stormed— with Lunas wrist in his grip.

"Where are we going..?" Luna wiped her eyes.

"To beat his ass?" Vance said.
Luna smirked, slipping her wrist off and walking next to him.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 154 18
Bruce yamada has a crush on his best friends homophobic twin brother, vance Hopper. One night, vance gives major mixed signals, which only draws bruc...
242K 5.4K 38
"๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฌ" ๐‘๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐œ
97.5K 1.9K 15
'feeling so confused, don't know what to do, afraid she might not love you anymore' | vance hopper x fem! reader | in which! y/n l/n and vance hopper...
157K 7.6K 51
-๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐“๐”๐‘๐ ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ แต›แตƒโฟแถœแต‰ สฐแต’แต–แต–แต‰สณ ...