The Amber Widow

By wandanatmarvelfan

Zola has known nothing other than the red room her entire life training to be the next greatest assassin afte... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Author's Note
Part 3
Part 4
Authors Note
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
NOT AN UPDATE

Part 5

513 15 16
By wandanatmarvelfan

Umm, just wanted to say all of this song credits go to Zack Efron and Zendaya, I don't own this song. Also pretty funny how Zendaya's MJ is in this too!

Zoe POV:

Have you ever regretted something that you did, I'm sure everyone has, but what happened today I wish that I could just go back in time and change everything before it all goes to hell.I'm sure that you don't even have a clue on what's happening so let's take it back a few hours to the start of the day of the talent show.

I'm so excited but nervous at the same time, I mean you can't blame me, tonight at the talent show me and Peter are going to sing a song in front of the entire school and some parents and friends. Hopeful Aunt Lena doesn't come but since Alondra now comes to Midtown, I guess she will come. Cross my fingers and hope to die. It's what I've got to do if Aunt Lena waves at me and says hi Zoe, then I can move to Russia, no actually Mexico since the red rooms not there. Stepping outside of the orphanage I see Alondra and Peter already waiting, I feel a twinge of jealousy watching them chatting, but I bury it deep inside.

Zoe: Hey y'all!

Peter: Heyy Z!

Alondra: Heyy sister, you nervous?

Zoe: Are you crazy, of course...not.

*Peter looks at Zoe like she's gone mental, after realising she's joking.*

Zoe: What, I'm joking Pete, chill, obviously I'm nervous.

Peter: Hehe, yeah I figured.

Alondra: Good now, I'm guessing you're both prepared so let's go to school.

*Time skips to the end of school, I know I keep skipping it, it's just I don't want there to be a big word count.*

Nat POV:

I'm sort of excited to see little Peter sing at the talent show, but then I realise something important while watching Tony and Peter, they're like father and son. I used to have a daughter, her name's Zola, sadly she died only a few days after she was born, Drekyov told me that I failed him, that day my heart broke. Like why did Alondra live and not my baby girl. Imagine not being able to have a baby and then after waiting for so long you can finally have one but then only days later you're told its dead, yes that was my reaction, screaming and crying for days until finally giving in, its complete torture.

Flashback begins

Doctors: Natasha push, just one more.

*Finally Natasha pushes and an adorable young baby girl pops out.*

Natasha: She's so cute, please can I keep her.

Dreykov: You are only allowed to look at her, I'll allow you to name her, that's it, then she will be taken into the widow program when she's 3.

Natasha: So, I only get to choose your name, hmm little one.

Madame B: Times running out Natasha.

Natasha: Okay, okay, I pick Zola.

Dreykov: Okay, take her away.

*Madame B snatches Zola out of her mothers arms let alone the piercing screams and the tears from both the mother and daughter. Madame B pays no attention and strides away out of the room.*

Natasha: NO, NOOOOOO BRING HER BACK, PLEASEEEE!!!

Dreykov: Tsk, Tsk, that wasn't part of the agreement, no? I expect to see you at training and you will ask zero questions about the child.

Third Person:

Screaming for dear help Nat wished for her daughter to be back immediately with her. Only days later she was given horrible news that her daughter was dead. Although little did she know that the young Zola was alive and was going to start training in a few years with mentor; Yelena and students; Alondra and Arina (They don't know she's Natasha's daughter).

Flashback ends

Nat POV:

So, this is my life now, my worst memory remains deep inside of my mind for no one to find out, not even Wanda or Clint or anyone.

*Talent show is going to start now.*

Host: Hello, I am you host for the Midtown Talent Show, now who's excited!!! Yes, there will be many fun acts by our students so settle down everybody in your seats, it's about to start!!

Third Person:

Watching out of the corner of Zola's eye behind the audience she can see Yelena and Alondra waving at her and Peter, a sudden urge almost comes out, Zoe wants to tell them to stop, the Avenger who are there might see and question Zoe about it, calming herself down she waits patiently. So far almost all of the acts have gone except Zoe and Peter, both of their fears build up, doubling up until...

Host: Now for our final act of the night, we have...Zoe and Peter who will be singing Rewrite the Stars by Zack Efron and Zendaya(This song is amazing, don't judge🥺). Come on up, don't be afraid.

Third Person:

Zoe and Peter slowly creep up onto the stage and in front of the microphone, Peter starts to sing while Zoe gets ready.

*🎶Song starts!🎶*

Peter:

You know I want you

It's not a secret I try to hide

I know you want me

So don't keep saying our hands are tied

You claim it's not in the cards

But fate is pulling you miles away

And out of reach from me

But you're here in my heart

So who can stop me if I decide

That you're my destiny?

[Chorus]

What if we rewrite the stars?

Say you were made to be mine

Nothing could keep us apart

You'd be the one I was meant to find

It's up to you, and it's up to me

No one can say what we get to be

So why don't we rewrite the stars?

Maybe the world could be ours

Tonight

Zoe:

You think it's easy

You think I don't want to run to you

But there are mountains

And there are doors that we can't walk through

I know you're wondering why

Because we're able to be

Just you and me

Within these walls

But when we go outside

You're gonna wake up and see that it was hopeless after all

[Chorus]

No one can rewrite the stars

How can you say you'll be mine?

Everything keeps us apart

And I'm not the one you were meant to find

It's not up to you

It's not up to me

When everyone tells us what we can be

How can we rewrite the stars?

Say that the world can be ours

Tonight

Peter and Zoe:

All I want is to fly with you

All I want is to fall with you

So just give me all of you

Zoe:

It feels impossible

Peter:

It's not impossible

Zoe:

Is it impossible?

Peter and Zoe:

Say that it's possible

[Chorus]

Peter and Zoe:

How do we rewrite the stars?

Say you were made to be mine?

Nothing can keep us apart

Cause you are the one I was meant to find

It's up to you

And it's up to me

No one can say what we get to be

And why don't we rewrite the stars?

Changing the world to be ours

Zoe:

You know I want you

It's not a secret I try to hide

But I can't have you

We're bound to break and

My hands are tied.

*🎶Song ends!🎶*

Third Person:

The couple finish and everyone stands up and starts applauding when something that would change Zoe's life forever happens. Yelena screams out at the top of her heart " YEAH ZOE, GO GIRL!!" until she realises what she just said, the avengers don't know that Yelena knows Zoe so she then says "oh sh!t wtf did I just do". Finally when everyone stops applauding the host call it off, saying that the winners will be told in school the next day. Zoe and Peter immediately jump off the stage and run to their family.

Zoe: Seriously, Aunt Lena you uncovered my identity, I swear I will kill you.

Yelena: I am so sorry you were so good, please forgive me.

Zoe: You know what, I accept your apology, since I was aaamazing *Does hair flip.*

Alondra: Drama queen but yeah you were perfect, also MJ's here.

MJ: Hey bestie you were awesome, I did not expect this.

Zoe: Haha same bestayyy!

MJ: You know what I say, expect disappointment and you'll never be disappointed! (What, it was amazing, and yeah I'll stop interrupting, now on with the story!)

Zoe: Yessss, my girllll!!!

Alondra: Hmmm, I thought I was your girl??

Zoe: Nahh you never were.

MJ: Kk I have to get going bye!

Alondra: Baiii MJ!!

Zoe: Byeee my girl!!!

*MJ leaves but the Avengers come over confused especially the black widow.*

Nat: Yelena, when did you ever know Zoe?

Yelena: Since, she was 3. Oh shit.

Zoe: I swear one more word.

Nat: If I recall Yelena weren't you and Alondra in the red room then, oh my god!

Zoe: Yeah you know since Yelena has already told the basic details I'll tell you the full story just not here.

Nat: Okay, follow me we are going to the tower.

Tony: Aren't I meant to make those shots.

Peter: Mr Stark maybe you should just be quiet.

Tony: Are you telling me to shut up.

Nat: Listen the kid.

*Nat takes Alondra, Yelena, Zoe, Peter and the rest of the Avengers to the tower.*

Nat: Now Zoe we're here, speak.

Yup, that's it, I know its a lot for my regular word count, 1525 words this time. But guess what, it was needed. In the next chapter I'll do a part 2, you can expect chapters more regularly from now on. I'll be getting to the movies in the next few. Also did you like the part on Nat's daughter, try and guess, I know its really easy! Vote and comment, thanks!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 89 46
Alex's life was confined to the walls of the Red Room, where she was trained to become a lethal Black Widow. But everything changes when she crosses...
32.8K 785 16
The Red Room. Black Widows. Little Girls. Many girls have walked through come and gone through these walls. 1 in 20 survive. Maybe. They went from ps...
56.3K 1K 43
>>In which Peter Parker's best friend turns out to be a Russian assassin Or >>Ekaterina Romanoff sees her life falling apart in front of her eyes as...
41K 1.2K 74
Eliza Broussard had been taken in by the Red Room Academy at the peak age of five years old. She was trained and hardened into the Soviet's own skill...