Part 6

Recap -

Nat: Yelena, when did you ever know Zoe?

Yelena: Since she was 3. Oh shit.

Zoe: I swear one more word.

Nat: If I recall Yelena weren't you and Alondra in the red room then, oh my god!

Zoe: Yeah you know since Yelena has already told the basic details I'll tell you the full story just not here.

Nat: Okay, follow me we are going to the tower.

Tony: Aren't I meant to make those shots?

Peter: Mr Stark maybe you should just be quiet.

Tony: Are you telling me to shut up?

Nat: Listen to the kid.

*Nat takes Alondra, Yelena, Zoe, Peter and the rest of the Avengers to the tower.*

Nat: Now Zoe we're here, speak.

Recap Over -

Zoe: Okay, I'll speak and please no interruptions.

I wasn't like any other normal child, I was born like Alondra, with no male but a female. There were only two successful experiments from Yelena and someone else.

Nat: I had a daughter but she died a week after she was born.

Tony: Ooff, that's sad Nat.

Clint: I'm sorry Tasha, but Tony one more word out of your smart mouth you're dead.

Yelena: Exactly, Tony! I will cut up pieces of your body and feed them to a cow.

*Tony is currently in shock and scared, so Peter hugs him.*

Zoe: Now that everyone has finally stopped talking I will continue, when I was 3 years old I started training with Yelena as my teacher. Alondra and another girl Arina, we grew up together as a family, later one I was taught by Madame B when I was 5 she taught me ballet while Yelena still taught me how to fight. Everyone watched me so it was harsh and brutal, pointe's were my punishments by the time I was 6. When I was 8, I was brought to this room. They gave me powers, just like Wanda's but it's like an Amber-ish colour giving me the alias as Amber Widow.

Wanda: Woww, I didn't know that!

Tony: Wait, you're the person we've been trying to look for.

Zoe: You know Tony, I'm honoured, and maybe I could train with you Wanda!

Wanda: Yup!

Vision: Now you won't have to train using those punching bags.

Wanda: Vision, I don't know what to say.

Vision: Neither do I my love.

Peter: I don't know what this means for us, Z?

Zoe: To be honest, I don't know either, but I do want you to know that our relationship wasn't fake, I loved you.

Peter: Thanks, because I love you too.

Nat: Teens confessing their love, aww so cute, please Zoe on with your story.

Zoe: Oh yeah, I almost forgot, just kidding! Later on, I killed innocent people. I went on missions, became a mass-murder, until I finally decided that I had enough, by the time I was 14 Alondra was almost like my sister. But Arina, she was definitely like my sister, sorry Al.

Alondra: It's okay, I know how close you were to being like you know orphans and all.

Tony: Isn't she dead.

Yelena: Yes, now shut up!

Tony: Okay, I'll try not to get murdered by the crazy assassins here.

Steve: Sad life for you, Tony.

Tony: Heyyy no fair capsicle.

*Yelena, Natasha, Alondra, Clint and Zoe all give Tony death stares.*

Zoe: Yeah, we were inseparable, so over the next few days me, Yelena, Alondra and Yelena developed a plan to escape, on the way getting out Arina was hit with a gunshot wound to her heart. She was wheezing and coughing out blood the entire time. By the time we all escaped Arina had lost way too much blood and died. After that, well you know Al's and Aunt Lena's story, I just went to an orphanage and enrolled myself there with a fake name.

Everyone but Alondra, Yelena and Zoe: Whaaaaaaaaat in the holy shit.

*Alondra, Yelena and Zoe are secretly cackling like the three witches.*

Nat: So 'Zoe', what's your real name, hmm?

Zoe: Ohh yeah it's Zola, so you can call me that from now on if you want.

Nat POV:

My entire body freezes from that one sentence, my daughter's name was Zola. What if she is still alive, no she can't be, they showed me her body, I have to check, ignoring all of the pondering questions I go immediately up to Tony.

Nat: Tony, go prepare the DNA tester. (I actually don't know what it's called, so umm yeah, now on with the story!)

Tony: Whaaaaat!

Nat: Just do it.

*Tony rushes up to the lab and prepares it.*

Yelena: Nat, what's going on.

Nat: You see, Lena in the red room. I had a daughter when she was a few days old. They took her from me, but I had the chance to name her, Zola.

Yelena: That makes sense.

Alondra: Yay! I might have a cousin.

Zola: Why have a cousin, when you have a...sister!!

Alondra: Yeah, true sissy!

Zola: Shut up! Now why might my mother still be alive, omg!!!

Tony: The DNA tester is ready, you should get the results in a few hours, I already had your DNA, Nat's from her jacket and Zola's from Peter's jacket when you guys cuddle. It still feels weird saying that, Zola, Zola, Zola.

Zola: Are you kidding me, stop saying my name!!

Tony: Ohhkay.

Alondra: It doesn't feel weird for me!

Zola: That's because you've been saying it your whole entire life, jerk.

Alondra: Yeah, true and do not call me that, Zo!

Zola: That's an okay nickname, now is this okay Ally?

Alondra: Yup, it is Zo!

Clint: How about we watch the Princess and the frog.

Zola and Nat: Okay, sure!

Third Person:

The Avengers all sit down on the sofa for the movie and end up falling asleep. By the time they all wake up a certain DNA result is ready.

Heyy that was a short filler chapter, another chapter in the same week, you guys are lucky, I have no homework and I'm bored. Either way comment down below on what you thought and who you think Nat's daughter is? Thanks!