Part 2

Zoe POV:

A new day, another chance to live my life, a shot at normality, sometimes it can be easy. Other times. lets just say its not as easy. Tugging onto my necklace given to me by my mother, I lay down on my bed daydreaming my entire life. I didn't have to be alone. If Arina hadn't died then it would have been okay and I wouldn't have been an bomb waiting to explode all of my emotions. Today I'm not going with Peter since Aunt Lena forced me to come over for a "surprise". So I get up and change then I put my bag on before leaving. I stop at Delmars, leaving a quick see you later to Peter. Then running and reaching Aunt Lena's (Yelena) place.

Zoe: Hi Aunt Lena

Yelena: Heyy Zoe! Now the reason I wanted you to come is because I've decided that Alondra is coming to Midtown!!!

Zoe: Yass, now Al ain't gonna do online school again!!

Alondra: I know right! How do I look?

Yelena: Perfect, now off you girls go I've got to plan my day at home alone for once in my life.

Alondra: Hahaha very funny mum, bye!

Zoe: Enjoy your day at home!

Yelena: Bye girls!

Zoe POV:

As soon as we say bye to Yelena me and Allie rush out and run to school, having a race while enjoying our loss of time that we regained when Aunt Lena made this decision, I can't wait to talk to MJ, now we can be a trio again but with a new person, MJ!

Alondra POV:

I never thought that mum would let me go to actual school, ever since we escaped the horrible red room. I hope it will be as amazing as Z says that it is. I miss spending time with her, Arina's death really changed our friendship completely, almost separating us. Walking to the school now peacefully I realise that the world can be. After a bit more walking I see it Midtown school for nerds, as I call it. Butterflies are racing around in my stomach, the first day nerves are coming. Luckily, I have Zoe with me, to help face them.

Zoe: Allie, I just wanted to say look out for the rich boy you see, he ain't kind and has a huge crush on me. So if he says to be friends say NO and leave right away. Aunt Lena will scold me if I get you into trouble on the first day.

Alondra: Okay, okay Z chill, I'll be fine.

Third person:

The girls stride into school with a positive attitude ready to ace their day but to be greeted with shock. Alondra has a mad expression on her face as she sees Peter getting bullied. She goes up to him and says what are you doing idiot, you can beat these stupid assholes up so why don't you. Peter says, they cannot figure out my identity, not even Zoe knows. Hearing her name, Zoe walks up and says heyy Peter!

Peter: Hey Z, wassup and how do you know, Allie, my girlfriend. (Surprise!)

Zoe: I've known Allie for a long time and to be honest, when did you guys start dating?

Alondra: Z, we started dating, but we haven't kissed, I want it to be memorable, right babe!

Zoe POV:

Before me and Peter can reply, the bell rings, interrupting our conversation. Since me and Alondra have the first period together, courtesy to Yelena we head towards our first class, we'll most likely meet MJ there. Walking in there, I spot her and manage to make out a quick wave, after me and Al sit next to her. Since, me and Al technically don't need to go to school as we learnt everything in the red room, we sleep. throughout the entire period. In the last 5 minutes Ms Walker spots us sleeping, since she already knows that I know everything so she doesn't bother me, except this time its Allie.

Ms Walker: Alondra, can you please solve this question on the board.

Third Person:

Still half asleep Alondra walks up to the whiteboard and writes down the correct answer after replying with here. Ms Walker looks shocked and then replies with you can sleep. We don't have much time, until the bell rings for our break.

At lunch Ned and Alondra get to know each other and talk a bit before Alondra catches her eye on someone to her opinion "beautiful".

Alondra POV:

While talking to Ned, he's pretty cool and sort of a dork like Peter I realise a boy walking down the hallway, he catches my eye instantly. I go up to him and say hi.

Alondra: Heyy

Josh: Heyy beautiful are you new, my name's Josh.

Alondra: Ohh heyy there handsome, the name's Alondra, either way I've got to go I have a boyfriend.

Josh: K cya around!

Alondra POV:

Heading my way back to Peter, I've got to confess something. I really don't want to give him mixed feelings, because Josh just caught my eye. Peter might be amazing but I don't love him anymore.

Zoe POV:

Allie randomly walking away just doesn't suit her, and Peter has a weird expression on his face like he's going to her someone oh no, the amazing couple (even if I've only known for a few hours).

Peter POV:

I don't want to hurt Alondra but I don't love her anymore. I simply cannot break her heart but I have to do this.

Alondra: Heyy Pete, I've got to confess something.

Peter: Same.

Peter and Alondra: 3, 2, 1, I don't love you anymore.

Peter: What, woww I though that I was gonna break your heart.

Alondra: Same, who knew.

Zoe: Heyy y'all wait you guys broke up, aww you were such a cute couple.

Alondra: We don't love each other anymore.

Peter: Yeah!

Zoe: Aww well here I thought love was forever, told you so! Ok, well adios amigos, c'mon lets go home.

Alondra: What do you mean, its not the end of the day, yet?

Zoe: What do the middle periods say?

Alondra: According to my timetable, those 2 periods are blank.

Zoe: Yeah see, this means that we have a free period and as you know, the other periods are blanks well...

Alondra: Ohhkay.

Zoe: Yeah come on now lets go, bye Peter, Ned and Mj.

MJ, Ned and Peter: Byee!

Alondra: Z do you wanna come to the Avengers Tower with me?

Zoe: I don't know Al, I mean won't that sound a "little" awkward.

Alondra: Yeah, I guess, ok goodbye then, I'm gonna go to mum's place.

Zoe: Ok, I'm gonna go to the Avengers Tower then, I need to clear my mind, bye!

Alondra: Bye!

Alondra POV:

I know that when Zoe needs to clear her mind, she needs to do it, the red room took a toll on both of us, but for some odd reason mostly her, its crazy right?

Hi again, I wanted to write more but I've reached the word count so it will continue on in the next chapter. More Avengers stuff will come later just hold on, because I have something planned! I hope you enjoyed, vote and comment for your opinions on the story so far. Any ideas just message down below please, thanks so much for taking your time to read this, bye!

The Amber Widowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें