Stubborn Heart💕 ( ZhanYi )

Door zhanyi_lover

A Spoiled Rich Kid Wang Yibo.. Forced To Get Married To A Poor Middle Class Boy Xiao Zhan..! Wang Yibo Is A... Meer

Stubborn Heart : Prologue
Characters
1. Gusu Village
2. Spoiled Rich Kid
3. Mr Oldy
4. Last Wish
5. Arranged Marriage
6. Escape Plan
7. I'm Sorry!
8. Zhan ge
9. The Deal.
10. A Simple Hug
11. Something Something
12. Lizard
13. I'm In Love?
14. New Feelings.
15. Aphrodisiac 🔞
16. A Broken Heart.
17. Hope
18. Stubborn Heart
20. What's this feeling?
21. Yibo's Decision.
22. Unexpected Light.
23. Confession?
24. Late Realisation?
25. Painful Than Death!
26. New Beginning.
27. Teacher Wang.
28. Longing for you
29. Overflowing Emotions.
30. I love you 🔞
31. "I'm pregnant"
32. Let's Heal Each Other.
33. My Cute Piggy!

19. My Universe ?

2.1K 171 157
Door zhanyi_lover

After getting ready they come out for a breakfast in the dining table where was Wang haikuan yibo's father also there watching that yibo's steps stopped.

Zhan who was walking and following behind yibo also stopped watching yibo's steps halted he looked at yibo and the direction where yibo was looking. Xiao zhan didn't have any experience and understands the bond between father and son as his father died him when he was just 5 years old.

But he somehow find out yibo also not so close with his father he slowly hold yibo's hand and at his action yibo looked at him Xiao zhan smiled and gave a firm squeeze on yibo's hand as an assurance which immediately made yibo's tensed expressions change into normal.

As they were standing there ziyi who saw that immediately called them "Bo baby, zhan come here.. Why are you both standing there." they noded as they make their way towards dining table yibo sat on the seat where he always seats very far away from his father and Xiao zhan took the seat besides yibo.

Ziyi served them breakfast as she touched yibo's forehead and asked "good your fever is gone but how are you feeling now is there any uncomfortable feeling?

Hearing that yibo's face turned red as he coughed and zhan immediately gave him glass of water as haikuan stopped the chopsticks on his mouth as he looked at yibo with a cold look and asked "what happened to your health?"

Yibo drink glass as he looked at his plate not wanting to answer the question his father asked then a uncomfortable silence fell between the table as haikuan slammed chopsticks down and asked "yibo I'm asking something. Is this what you will do meeting your father after 3 months. Where is your manners?"

Yibo clenched his fist under the table, he lost his appetite to eat anything he get up from the table without touching food "I'm full." walked away towards his bedroom he didn't hear those shouts of his father and didn't even listened to Xiao zhan and his mother who were calling him.

Ziyi sighed as he looked at haikuan and spoke "kuan you need to stop this. This is enough, how many times I should tell you just be little gentle with him or he will go more far away from you."

Zhan was silently watching this he also wasn't eating the moment yibo leaved table as he wants to follow yibo behind but it will be disrespectful towards his father and mother in law.

He glanced at haikuan who was looking down silently the chopsticks also halfway not bothering to get inside mouth suddenly he saw tear roll down haikuan's eyes as he put chopsticks down and wiped tear immediately away not wanted anyone to see it as he get up and looking at ziyi said "I'm getting late" Then looking at zhan he spoke "we will talk at dinner zhan, you finish your breakfast." saying so haikuan left.

Ziyi also get up as she put hand on zhan's shoulder she spoke "I'm also getting late for hospital, please look after yibo." Zhan noded as she smiled and left.

Zhan was seating on the dinner table alone watching this all he served the food in a plate and put it on the tray as he get and started to walk towards their bedroom.

••

Ones he reached inside he saw door was locked he knocked it twice but yibo didn't opened it as he signed and slowly spoke "bo-di please let gege in" he waited but still there was no response he was about to knock again the door opened as he saw yibo standing there with messy hairs and red eyes by just a  one look he can say yibo was crying.

He immediately touched yibo's cheeks and asked "hey.. Were you crying bo-di" But the next gesture of yibo was unexpected yibo immediately hugged him tightlt and wailed in Xiao zhan's arms sobbing silently.

Xiao zhan took yibo inside still hugging as he put the food tray aside table as he hugged yibo back and asked "shuhh don't cry. "

When yibo was normal again Xiao zhan broke the hug as he saw yibo's tears stained face he wiped tears away by his palm and wiped yibo's running nose by his sleeves as he touched yibo's both cheeks and asked "want to share?"

yibo pouted & noded as Xiao zhan smiled at the cute reaction as he hold yibo's hand gently and make him seat on the bed as he hold the tray and he took spoonful of rice getting near to yibo's mouth he spoke gently "but first baby bo needs some energy"

Yibo without any protest ate it as he still pouted spoke in a low voice "I'm not baby."

Zhan was stunned for a moment then he laughed and spoke "ok sure you are not baby but a piggy."

Yibo widen his eyes and opened his mouth to say something but Xiao zhan put another spoonful rice into his mouth making him shut and Xiao zhan to laugh more wholeheartedly as yibo for a second watching that scenario forgot his worries and get lost in that beautiful sight. It was extremely heart warming the way Xiao zhan smile's it feels like flower's blooming everywhere, the bright sunlight entering the dark room.

Xiao zhan who stopped laughing watching yibo was lost somewhere he snapped his hands around yibo's face and asked "hey piggy lost somewhere?"

Yibo blushed hard when Xiao zhan raised his eyebrow as he was literally gawking at his husband's beautiful smile but to save himself from embarrassment he immediately took the spoon from zhan's hand and put it inside zhan's mouth making zhan's eyes to get widen and at that it was now yibo's turn to laugh as he spoke "you should also eat or bunny wants some carrots" asked yibo winking at his husband which made zhan's face to turn red as he munched on food silently as yibo watching that red cute face couldn't stop and laughed hardly as he spoke between his laughs "haha.. You look so cute ge.. With that red face"

hearing that zhan surprisingly looked at yibo blinking his eyes as yibo was smiling like a kid, and watching that wide smile zhan's inside something flipped as he gulped down nervously and tried to avoid looking at that beautiful sight more than needed but what yibo did next made his whole body to freeze on the spot.

Yibo took his both cheeks in his hands and squished them as he spoke "aww ge look your cheeks are also pink.. Haha you are really a cute bunny."

suddenly yibo's laugher was slowed as he realised they are very close he looked at Xiao zhan's eyes who was very shocked then slowly his gaze went slowly downwards stopped just at the lips of Xiao zhan he gulped down and then again looked at Xiao zhan who's eyes now widened he immediately retracted his hand and spoke "a-ah I'm done." And immediately get up with red face and rushed inside bathroom.

Here Xiao zhan who was seating there like a statue come out of thoughts when yibo get inside the bathroom he unknowingly touched his own cheeks and smiled as the moment he felt yibo's soft hands there he surprisingly felt so warm but something on yibo's eyes made his heartbeat to race as he put hand on his chest and asked "what the hell is happening with me?"

He wiped his hand on his face and slapped his own cheeks to come out of trans as he took a deep breath and breath out with a long exhale.

when yibo come out of the bathroom he saw zhan was still seating there with a hands on his face as he cleared his throat and zhan immediately looked up at him. Yibo tried to sound normal as he spoke "a-ah zhan ge, you have meeting tonight 8pm"

Zhan looked up and immediately get up and said "oh y-yeah I totally forgot about it."

Yibo smiled as he spoke "I know , but don't worry I'm here to assist you." winked at zhan making him shake head with a chuckle as he  asked "you are about to share something"

Yibo's expressions changed at that but he immediately composed them and spoke "uhm after meeting, but before that I want to show zhan ge everything in the Shanghai as gege showed me when I was in gusu"

Zhan hesitated for a moment but yibo hold his hands in his and asked "only if gege wants.. Otherwise w-we.. i-i.. I'll not force gege" He forced a smile.

Zhan shook his head with a smile as he hold back yibo's hands and asked "will Bobo not be bored hand out with an oldy?"

Yibo laughed as be pinched zhan's nose and spoke "not with bunny" Making zhan to widen his eyes as he about to pinch yibo's nose too but yibo started to run inside the room making zhan to chase him as zhan shouted "wait you little brat, I'll not leave you"

Yibo laughed as he jumped on the bed showing a tongue to elder he spoke "first catch this brat you old man"

Zhan laughed as he also jumped on the bed and grabbed yibo's arms from behind but yibo tried to get out of the grip he slipped down on the bed as zhan also fell because of action to the reflection as he was also holding yibo's arms he also lost his balance and landed on top of yibo.

As now they were in the position like yibo was laying on the bed on his stomach and zhan's chest pressing yibo's back as yibo shouted "Ouch.. You bunny" Zhan laughed as he layed other side on his back as he looked at yibo's face while laughing he pinched yibo's nose and spoke "see I told you.. Never mess with bunny" He winked last at yibo as yibo frowned as he get top of Xiao zhan and locked his both hands upper his head making zhan's eyes widen as yibo sat on his stomach and asked "oh is it like that, then you didn't see the power of this lion, as you misstook a lion as piggy" Yibo smirked making zhan to laugh more as he was trying to get out of the hold spoke "yeah yeah lion cub"

Yibo pouted as still zhan was teasing him he immediately got an idea as he grinned widely and started to tickle Xiao zhan on his stomach making him laugh like manic as Xiao zhan spoke between his laughs "haha.. Omg stop it bo-di! Haha... Ow... i-i.. Haha admit you are lion" But yibo was now getting his fun he was enjoying the face of Xiao zhan was red from over laughing as some tears was corner of his ears.

As yibo get lost looking at zhan he didn't noticed his hold on zhan's hand was loosened. As zhan taking that chance flipped their position as now he was on top of yibo as he smirked and wiped tear away and yibo was surprised to the sudden action tried to wiggle his body as he mewled "z-zhan ge no..."

But he was too late as zhan started to tickle him making yibo to now laugh loudly zhan was enjoying yibo's poor condition from laughing as he continued to tease yibo even yibo begged as yibo lost it as it was getting to much his cheeks and throat was hurt from laughing so much he pulled Xiao zhan's face down and bite hard on zhan's neck making him stop tickling as yibo felt relief the trorcher ended as he slumped his body down on the bed with a song exhale he didn't even know what he had done just now.

Here Xiao zhan was frozen on his spot his body wasn't reacting anymore the moment yibo bite on his neck he saw yibo's mouth agap open , hairs messy, clothes also was half open by their activities of tickling as yibo was layed down on the bed with a closed eyes. Xiao zhan immediately widen his eyes and he moved away from top of yibo realizing in how intimate position they were.

He immediately get up and stood there. As yibo who was feeling awkward silence he opened his eyes to see Xiao zhan's stiff expressions he immediately sat up and looked at himself. his t-shirt was little lifted reveling his white stomach he immediately done his cloths neat and running his fingers through his hairs to make it look desent.

He gulped and looked at Xiao zhan who was looking at other side he was about to say sorry but then his eyes went to Xiao zhan's neck and there was dark red bruised mark of his bite he immediately felt sorry for hurting his zhan ge . He immediately shouted "omg hell, I'm sorry ge.. I-i It wasn't intentional."

Xiao zhan who come out of thoughts now looked at yibo who was looking so guilty. he touched the area which was stinging as yibo's teeth was very sharp as puppy he hissed and about to say it's alright but he saw yibo grabbed his hand dragged him towards the bed as he make him sat down and took out the first aid kit he get the cream on the box and started to apply smoothly on zhan's skin and blow the hot air to sooth the pain as he asked with a puppy eyes "is it hurting badly?"

Watching that look on yibo's face melted zhan's heart as he shook his head with a  smile and spoke "you surely are a puppy."

Yibo's face turned red as he whinned "g-gege please"

Zhan laughed as he took yibo's hands in his from the nape and softly said "it's not hurting. Now tell me won't you wanted to show me around?"

Yibo's eyes lit up as he said "oh yess. get changed immediately so we can leave." Zhan shake his head the way yibo's mood changed he noded.

••

After getting ready and checking on zhan's mother and yibo's granpi they get into yibo's favorite red sports car and he sat on the driving seat as zhan sat on the passenger seat as zhan asked "so where we are going?"

Yibo looked at zhan and coming closer he spoke "its secret" and winked at him making zhan to roll his eyes and muttter under his breath brat.

Yibo who heard it chukled & confidently spoke "yes but only yours." And started to focus on the driving but here zhan who heard it felt something warm inside his heart. At those words only yours.

He saw yibo's face which was shining as the rays outside car window flashing on his smooth white face as his mind provided one thought he surely is angel.

As yibo felt someone's gaze on him he tuned his head to see zhan looking at him he smiled back & suddenly asked "zhan ge wanna hear song?"

Zhan as was like hypotysed by the smile just noded his head and continued to stare at his little husband.

Yibo getting positive response searched through his favorite list and played clicked on random one.

The Song Started as yibo gave a small smile and continued to focus on driving he didn't noticed that the two black orbs was starring deeply into his soul.

Xiao zhan who was too lost looking at his little husband he didn't even know what yibo talked just now but he realised as he the song's lyrics reached his ears but he didn't looked away the song was like a background music and his only focus was his bo-di.

You (you), you are (you are) my universe
And I (I) just want (just want) to put you first
And you (you), you are (you are) my universe, and I

As the song was playing the little little every things yibo had done for him was going inside his head from the start. even if it was that time of gusu or here in shanghai. yibo was like become his universe in such a small time. his whole life revolving around him, his bo-di.

In the night, I lie and look up at you
When the morning comes, I watch you rise
There's a paradise they couldn't capture
That bright infinity inside your eyes

Xiao zhan started to feel sometimes that he is so lucky able to meet such a ball of sunshine. who always lightens his life.

And they said that we can't be together
Because,
because we come from different sides

Even if there is not such a relationship with what they are bonded but yibo's friendship is like a thing he want to preserve it for forever in his heart. He knows it won't last any longer but he figured out one thing he wanted to be little selfish to have his little universe only for himself.

Yibo stopped car and also the song that's when zhan come out of his thoughts he looked blankly at yibo with an unreadable expressions.

Yibo laughed at that cute look as he teased his husband "gege come out of your universe, we are here"

Zhan blinked his eyes and there was surprised look on his face as he thought My Universe?

But watching zhan again getting lost in his thought yibo poked on zhan's forehead and whinned "now gege don't get lost again."

Zhan now totally come back to his sences and out of his thoughts as his face turned red due to embarrassment as he noded his head and they get out of the car.

••

Yibo hold zhan's hand and they take a stroll along shanghai's promenade the area has retained a european feel.

(Shanghai's Promenade: The Bund)

After that yibo showed zhan every different and famous places in Shanghai as per zhan's interest. They visited yu garden, statues of the jade buddha temple also visit historic longhua temple he was amused at himself for going those places in which he never believed or interested but he knows zhan like them and if zhan like them he also like to show them to zhan.

(Yu Garden)

(Statues of the Jade Buddha Temple)

(Historic Longhua Temple)

As he got to know zhan's love for arts as he took him to the china art museum. Everytime he was just holding hands of zhan and dragging him everywhere and showing him everything cheerfully and zhan also not minding it instead was loving the attention he was getting from his bo-di.

After art museum he showed zhan shanghai's natural history museum which made zhan to amused as he loved all those places which he never thought he could have time to visit.

(The China Art Museum)

(Shanghai Natural History Museum)

As it was lunch time they got inside the a beautiful restaurant near the mall.

After having their lunch, yibo dragged zhan towards a mall for shopping where he always goes with Yangyang ge.

He brought so many things for zhan and also brought a nice suit for the meeting which was at night. zhan also buy yibo some outfits with his money even through yibo was resisting but zhan make him took it. but deep down yibo was so happy getting gifts from his husband.

After the long day they visited the french connection tianzifang.

(The French Connection)

Tianzifang has been transformed into a fascinating arts and crafts destination. they was so tired as strolling around there they get into their car towards Wang mansion to get change for meeting as yibo was also going with zhan as a assistant.

••

After getting ready zhan nervously took a deep breath and come out of the changing room.

Yibo who saw him his eyes get widen and he immediately come near to zhan and spoke with a bright smile "you look so perfect ge"

Xiao zhan smiled nervously as he looked at yibo's eyes were shining and the smile was very genuine make him feel warm inside his chest. yibo was also wearing an soft green color and he was looking so cute in this as zhan again get lost looking at him.

but when yibo stepped closer zhan come out of thoughts. Yibo slowly make his hand go down and hold on zhan's hand as he took it towards his lips and kissed it slowly as he directly looking at Xiao zhan spoke "I'm so happy for you ge. Just do what you feels no need to take pressure"

And just those words were like a magic on Xiao zhan and that soft tender kiss made his all worries go he smiled brightly and noded. like an unknown possession zhan was getting strongly attracted towards yibo like a magnet.

••

Soon they reached at the yang corporation. It was very big building. As the secretary of yang yang was already at the reception to welcome Xiao zhan and yibo as it was their CEO's order to take them in meeting room.

As they followed Mr lee inside the private lift and reached to the floor of meeting room. the secretary laid his way inside the room where everyone was already seated.

Yang yang gesture zhan and yibo to take a seat as they sat down and yang yang started to explain about project.

"So This is our plan for the lotus restaurant. as it's originally Mr sean Xiao zhan's taste we don't want to change it's name too. this will be 60-40 partnership. And we will make the restaurant ready in 2 month's till I just want to hear Mr Xiao's about this restaurant."  finished yang yang as he took a seat.

Everyone looked at Xiao zhan as zhan looked at yibo who noded with a smile and gave a thumbs up and sined as fighting. Zhan felt little bit confident at that as he get up and stood in the front of the presentation.

"First of all I really appreciate Mr yang yang's proposal about the restaurant. First time when he shared this idea with me I was not so sure to work or not but as My husband Xiao Wang yibo he make me realise the importance of the different cultures as the village and city have different environment and different tastes, but one thing can never change , the originality of the food and the spice of something new in it. His reviews about my food was already so encouraging made me wanted to try and make everyone taste the food of my hands. I'm not praising my dishes but I feel they make person happy. as whenever I see people eat food made by me their mood always change and this I have felt with my husband too. And about the opportunity Mr yang is giving me I appreciate I would like to be part of it but also I want to be clear , I want the original restaurant lotus in gusu to be the original branch of lotus restaurant."

Yang yang get up and spoke "yes sure Mr Xiao, we also don't want to build up something totally new we want to expand and make everyone able to taste your food."

Xiao zhan smiled as they shake hand and Xiao zhan sighed contract one last time looking at yibo who having an smile on his lips a proud smile which made Xiao zhan to feel so happy.

After saying goodbye they get out of the meeting room but yibo immediately dragged Xiao zhan somewhere.

••

They reached at the rooftop of the building were yibo usually comes with his yang yang ge. As he wanted to talk some more time with Xiao zhan and show him night view of the city from there as it looks so beautiful.

They both leaned on the railing of rooftop and looked at the city. Which was looking so beautiful from there.

Very bright with lights and lively the view from here making zhan's eyes to lit up he liked the how buildings looked so small from there as if all of the city is in there eyes reach.

The cold breeze of fresh air was waving and caressing there faces making the smooth hairs to fall on their face. Zhan looked at yibo who was looking at city night view he saw some hairs was coming on yibo's face as if cherishing the beautiful face of his little husband.

An unknown smile form on his lips as his hands acted its own and they moved towards yibo's face as he slowly tucked those hairs starns behind yibo's ears making yibo to close his eyes slowly.

Yibo then slowly looked at Xiao zhan who didn't moved his hand back but that moved from yibo's ears to his face and rested on yibo's cheeks as he caressed the soft skin there with his thumb as yibo leaned into the touch and Xiao zhan spoke "thank you yibo.".

Yibo looked directly at Xiao zhan's eyes and found the words directly come out from his husband's heart which made yibo smile as he hold Xiao zhan's hand on his cheeks and spoke " Gege I said, there is no thanks you and sorry between us"

Xiao zhan shook his head and spoke "there is need bo-di, you make me feel so happy and special today. I never feel like this in my life ever. i-i it wasn't just hang out for me, it was like something new experience and the realisation of thing which I almost forgot , that I didn't know I have, my will . What I want I never ever think about it. But after meeting you feels like I was just missed so much in my life. Before meeting you I was feeling something is not good even if I try my best do very hard work but still there wasn't any satisfaction i-i forgot how to feel like being happy. But when you come into my life it feels like , I find the missing piece of my life. Thank you so much bo-di." then next moment he pulled yibo into a soft hug which made yibo's tears to roll down.

Yibo warped his hands around zhan's back caressing it as he spoke "Gege you deserve everything, every single bit. Just don't ever forget yourself, remember it if you forget what you are there isn't any worth to live an empty life. If you don't understand what you want you will never able to understand what other want and what others think about you. & I'm always there for you gege , always with you but just don't be so late for understanding anything which will make you to get hurt for the lifetime. As time won't stop for us."

Zhan noded as he broke the hug and spoke "I'll remember this bo-di.. And I'm also there for you. I'll be always your friend just one call I'll do anything for you."

As those words slipped from zhan's mouth they did something inside yibo's heart to broke as yibo gulped down that feeling and noded his head with a forced smile.

As they sat down on the rooftop Xiao zhan asked "so the meeting is over , will you share now? What you had promised.?"

Yibo laughed as he noded his head "ok. As i know until I don't speak the bunny won't let me go."

Zhan smiled and spoke "yes as lion cub got trapped in bunny's area." he winked at yibo making yibo to hit zhan's arm in a friendly manner.

Yibo finally took a deep breath as he spoke "I was just upset because of dad."

Zhan turned to face yibo and asked "coz he behaved cold with you?"

Yibo laughed as he spoke looking afar from the sky "he never talked normally, I even forgot how he used to talk when I was kid."

Zhan sighed and asked "why you think he is cold?"

"he wanted me to work in his company but I was a spoiled brat and i never had interest in the business as also I don't wanted to be like dad a person who forgot his family because of it. I just used to hate it coz of he snached my dad away from me , coz of it dad couldn't give time for me. But after while I realised it was dad himself don't try to get time for me, for mom, for granpi, for us that's why i was so against to get married also."spoke yibo with bitter smile.

"Maybe he realised it very late & now regretting?" Asked zhan & looked at yibo.

Yibo got confused & asked "and why you think so ?"

"He was crying after you walked away like that and didn't even ate anything."

Hearing that yibo's eyes widen but he looked and mumbled "y-you maybe be looked wrongly.. It didn't matters for dad."

Zhan hold yibo's hand & spoke with a gentle tone "yibo I don't know what's there problem, & how the bond should be in father & son but I'm very sure about one thing you have father who maybe wrong , even didn't liked the spoiled attitude of yours, even shouted at you but he always let you do all the things you wanted to do. He cares for you just forgot to express himself. Just give him a chance bo-di talk with him. As not having father so painful and I don't want you to waste such a precious time able to be with him for some misunderstandings just talk with him and clear out everything. I'm sure you will get your old dad back"

Yibo was about to deny but Xiao zhan ruffled yibo's hair's and asked "for gege please?"

Yibo smiled & nodee his head as they hugged each other again and after broking they went towards the home. Yibo was so tried so Xiao zhan drove car and when they reached home yibo was already asleep on the car's passenger seat.

Zhan smiled at the cuteness of yibo as he carried yibo in his arms towards their room as it was so late no one was in the living room. carrying yibo towards their room he felt like his whole universe is in his hands. he shake his own thoughts and layed yibo down on the bed as he took out shoes and socks of yibo and also took out his own but when he about to get up so he can't get fresh but yibo pulled him down to cling as if he is some kind of pillow and watching that zhan laughed as he have to sleep there as he can't disturbed yibo's sleep trying to move away from him so he tucked blanket over their bodies and slept like that yibo cuddling him in his sleep.

TBC..

_______________⋆✰✾❣✾✰⋆_____________

5.2k Words 🦋

Sorry guys being so late this time as so many requested to update fast, tbh I wasn't waiting for targe to get complete as I was going to update even when it wasn't completed as it was more than week time but I was little lost , so it took some time for me to get back into the track. Hope it wasn't boring but as I promised here is longest chapter & I hope you all enjoyed this chapter too. 🥰❤

Is zhan really think of yibo just a friend or he is in just denial state?

For Next Chapter , Target - 120 Votes ⭐!
See you guys in next update 🌸

Thanks For Reading :) 💕

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

35.1K 1.7K 10
_______________________________ Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo was lover from the very small. They both love each other that much that the...
5.6K 556 15
I stood there, staring at the damn door like it was going to magically unlock itself. "Xiao Zhan, you sleeping or what?" I called out, hoping for a r...
127K 7.8K 29
A simple love story/ fan fiction , i won't be harsh on your heart 😌✨💘 -"are you crazy?" -"Yes I am, crazy over you" Xiao zhan is a new student in t...
333K 20.4K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...