The Truth - Sbi Royality au

By SpookiGlitch

Sorry this story is discontinued! This is a story collab with @_DesperateEnuf_ . She is an amazing writer and... More

Intro and Information
Prologue
Chapter 1: Breakfast
Chapter 2: The Apology
1k Special
Chapter 4: Attire
Chapter 5: Obedient Servant
Chapter 6: Survival
Chapter 7: Shut Your Mouth
5K Special

Chapter 3: Painted Red

777 36 34
By SpookiGlitch

Tommy tidied up in his room so he could look his best for dinner. He didn't want to make the same mistake he did at breakfast. That was so rude and irresponsible of him! How embarrassing! He then hears a knock on the door. It must be Wilbur getting him! Tommy excitedly opens the door and is rudely shocked at what is on the other side.

"You aren't Wilbur."

The maid giggled, "No sorry! King Phil wanted me to get you for dinner." Tommy sighed and crossed his arms.

"Fine."

"Okay! Follow me Master Tommy."

Tommy grumbly followed and made it there in 5 minutes. Tommy was happy to see his family smile at him.

"Here we are Master Tommy!" His family started to glare at the maid.

"Tommy, it is so great you got here. We thought you would never come with how long it was taking! Come on, sit right here!" Wilbur says as he takes Tommy to a seat.

Phil started to whisper something to the guards as Tommy was looking at his amazing food he was served. Steaks to be exact. Tommy then looked around.

"Father, where did the maid go?"

The other three royals all kept a straight face avoiding Tommy's eye contact.

It was Phil who finally looked at him.

"She had to clean a part of the castle. By the way Tommy, I love how you tidied up. You look great." Phil compliments as he quickly changes the subject. Tommy's brothers hummed in agreement.

"Thank you, father. I appreciate it." Tommy said as he cut up his steak.

Tommy finishes his steak as he dapes his lips softly with his napkin.

"This was a great dinner father, thank you for allowing me to eat with you tonight." Tommy smiled. Phil looked up as he ruffled his feathers in pleasurement.

"You are welcome Tommy. Now may we further discuss the upcoming ceremony?" Tommy nods. It isn't like he could avoid it for much longer.

"As you know, the ceremony for your 13th birthday is indeed coming up, after the ceremony there will be a ball. Now. As a family we decided since it is your 13th birthday, you can attend just this once." Phil explains. Tommy's face brightened up.

"W-what! Really!" His father nods.

"Though, we do want you to wear some sort of face coverup so people don't see your face." Tommy grins.

"Deal!" Tommy quickly said. He didn't care about the cost, as long as he was at an event with people other than maids and his family, he would be happy. Phil chuckled.

"Then it is settled we will have a clothing designer measure you for the ceremony and ball outfit. Let me remind you this face coverup will be used for the ceremony too."

"O-oh."

"Anyways! What color do you think you want for your ceremony?"

"Red would be nice." Tommy answered cautiously.

Phil smiled, "Red it is then. We will have Wilbur and Techno then set up the rest for you then."

"Father, could I help? It is my ceremony after all."

"Tommy," Phil gets up and walks over to Tommy. Phil cups his perfect face and stares into his beautiful blue eyes. "We don't want you getting hurt as you set up the ceremony. We will handle the rest of it Tommy. Okay?"

Tommy wanted to do the thing by himself with planning and picking out everything, but at this point Tommy can't complain. If he gets to go to the ball even with covering his face for everything is a start. Maybe this is them testing if he is ready and responsible enough to go to the village? Tommy got excited even thinking about the village. Techno always told Tommy tales of the village. The sparkling lights on the streets, the food, the jewelry.

"Yes dad." Tommy said, hugging his father. This made the family coo at the moment. The royales knew they made the right choice on the ball part at that moment.

~ Warning: The next section contains a lot of gore

"You have her chained up?" Phil asks the guard. The guard nods. "Good now, leave." The guard bows and leaves.

The three royales walked up to the maid as she quivered in fear.

"P-please-" Wilbur kicked the maid in the stomach.

She screamed out with the blow of impact. Tears attempted to fill her eyes, but she knew they wouldn't flow. The lowly maid had been crying all day on end.

"Fucking bitch. Know your place." Wilbur said as he spits on her.

"PLEASE I DIDN'T KNOW-" Phil sends thousands of feathers that pierce her skin.

Screaming out she coughed up blood, spitting it out on the floor. "P-PLEASE YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS-!!"

"The main rule as a Minecraft maid is always to address Tommy as Master Thomas. Do you know what you did?" Phil said he gripped her chin.

"I... I..." Wilbur kicks her again. He then bent down and punched the maid in the nose, breaking it.

She screamed out, this time, sobbing. "Please..." she whispered.

"I don't want to hear your insufferable whining any longer! Spit it out! It is rude to make a royale wait. Speaking of waiting, you made us wait to see Tommy for 5 minutes!"

"H-he was b-being uncooperative! I-it isn't my fault y-you raised a brat!" The maid then realized what she said. The royales then glared at her.

It was now Techno's turn.

Techno draws his sword out and pushes it on her neck making the skin tear and bleed as the cut became deeper and deeper. At the last second, Techno stopped. He wanted to make sure this disrespectful maid suffered all the way to the end.

The maid was gasping for air as the royales ridiculed her.

She closed eyes closed. Squeezing them so they'd stay shut. It was only five minutes! Why're they so persistent about this?! I've never really noticed anything before... the maid thought as she shuddered.

Her eyes flickered open widely to the sound of Prince Wilbur's voice.

"This is what happens when you disrespect us and Tommy~" Wilbur said sadistically in her ear.

"S-shit..." the maid gasped out, "Plea—"

"Shut the fuck up," Techno slapped her across the face so harshly she went sprawling out on the floor.

She hit her head on the wall and shrunk up. "I-I won't tell anyone about this...p-please... please just let me go... I have a little brother..."

"You won't tell anyone about this?" Techno repeated, "It wouldn't even matter if you would. Our Country, our rules."

Her eyes widened. Wait, it all makes sense now...

"You..." she slowly said as blood seeped from her mouth. "You're very possessive over the young master..."

Wilbur laughed out loud, "Over who? Tommy? We're just protecting him like a good family should... although..."

Wilbur took a step forward and kicked the maid once more in the stomach. "It was bold of you to speak, bitch."

The maid gasped out and screamed as loud as she could, shredding her own vocal cords.

Techno sighed, standing back up. "She's being obnoxious and loud. Phil, can you finish her off for me? She's not exactly worth getting my hands dirty."

Phil sighs, "Sure."

The maid's eyes widened with despair, "W-wait! P-please no! N-no, please!"

That's when she witnessed feathers flying to her again, all flying to vital parts of her body.

She was going to die anyway. Prince Technoblade had cut her neck too deep that sent her choking on her own blood.

That's when the feathers cut through his skin. From just pathetic cuts to literal slices.

She let out a blood curdling shriek as the feathers promptly shredded past her skin, to her bone, and then her arm was gone and onto the floor; the exposer started building up a pool of blood.

Her leg suffered the same fate as it tore from her body and went sprawled off to the side.

Crying out, she screamed. She screamed and screamed.

She just wanted the sweet release of death at this point. But they had her arm and leg cut off instead. This pitiful maid was going to have a slow and painful death.

The maid finally stopped screaming after a gruesome 13 minutes of bleeding out.

At the last second, she heard the giggling of the royals, and then her eyes shut to never be opened again.

~

Tommy woke up in a cold sweat. Sitting up straight as he gasped out.

He had a dream of some woman in a crown designed like Phil's drinking wine and collapsing...

Whatever dreams will be dreams, and Tommy can't particularly explain his.

He's been having awfully weird dreams for the last month.

Letting out a sigh, Tommy touched his throat. He was parched. Had he been screaming in his dream? Or more like a nightmare at this point.

Tommy let out a long, extravagant sigh and dragged himself out of his bed.

He silently tip-toed his way through the halls and to the kitchen. He knew he'd get in trouble if any of his family saw him, but he's done this many times by this point to where he doesn't feel that crushing fear.

He was so close, just down another corridor and he can get a refreshing glass of water and—

"Tommy?"

He froze. His eyes widened.

"What do you think you're doing?"

It was Techno speaking. Tommy had his back turned to them

"Oh, is that Tommy?"

Just his fucking luck. That was Wilbur's voice as well. No wonder, their rooms are right next to each other.

What's their reason for wandering the halls so late?

Tommy slowly turned around, "Heyyy Fam—"

His eyes widened, "W-why're you guys soaked in blood?"

Techno and Wilbur looked at each other.

That's when Wilbur laughed out. "Tommy! You cannot be serious! This is just paint! We were working on your ceremony. Red is your favorite color, no?"

Tommy sighed out, "Oh... um..."

Techno took a step forward. "Yeah, yeah. Tomm, I won't ask again. What the hell are you doing?"

Tommy looked to the ground. "I-I'm not trying to be irresponsible... I-I just was thirsty for water so I-"

"Why didn't you just call out for a maid?" Techno countered.

"I was just—" Tommy began but was quickly interrupted.

Wilbur clicked his tongue. "And right when we thought you were becoming more responsible..."

Tommy furrowed his eyebrows, "N-no! I am! I'm responsible! I really am! I was just thirsty, I just wanted a small drink of water, that it—t-that's all-!"

Techno sighed, "Go back to your room, Tommy. I'll fetch you the water. And we'll be telling Phil about this in the morning."

Wilbur took a step forward. "Also, we don't ever want to see you doing this again at night. We'll call a servant to stand outside your door all night so you can call them from inside your room."

Techno folded his arms, "Wil, can you take him back to his room?"

Wilbur smiled, "Yep, you go get him that water!"

Techno raised a brow, "That was already the plan."

Wilbur flicked his wrist, "Yeah, yeah, now shoo, water boy."

Techno rolled his eyes as he headed to the kitchen to get Tommy the water he wanted as Wilbur guided Tommy back to his room.

Who knew he would have to be a water boy as he cleaned up the "accident."

Word Count: 1822

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24 3 1
A SLEEPY BOIS INC SHORT STORY! Techno's birthday is today so I wanted to celebrate it by writing a "short story" (it's not short but it's one chapter...
3.5K 124 13
Things were alright on the SMP, Wilbur and Tommy had already established L'manburg, Dream was angry at the two of them but didn't seem to be doing mu...
16.8K 630 17
Tommy is a 16-year-old that works in his town as a package deliverer. He is drawn to something though. The water. He spends most of his free time at...
226 8 10
Tommy had always loved his older brother Wilbur. They played together everyday out in the garden. One night Tommy's father disappeared into the nig...