My Bride (✔)

Par itsyourblackrose

(Unedited read at your own risk.) He is extrovert , she is introvert He has everything , She has nothing He... Plus

Characters
Avni
Marraige
Mrs Avni neil khanna
His imperfect bride
Two Choices
Her broken self
Are we made for each other??
Misunderstanding.
First step
Broken hopes
New Beginning
Little lover??
Something is changing
Anger and hurt
Embroilment
Her pain His care
His Anger her self respect
I dont have a choice
Kiss of love or solicitude
My Bride or My forced Bride
Truth
Taking care
Stay away from me
College
Proposal
You have a baby???
Shopping
Protecting her
Confession And Dinner date??
Were you having a date wifey?
Changed Neil Confused Avni
Caring Neil
Confused Avni
Her Dilemma
Impasse
Party
His Ladydon
Promise
Exams and Panick Avni
Her Decision
His Ignorance
I love her
Angry Hubby Drunken Wife
Broken Avni
Surgery
Clearing things out
Do..I love him??
Birthday
Lots of surprises and the final Confession(Last Part)
Epilogue
Thank you.

Getting her back

14.7K 571 59
Par itsyourblackrose

This book is originally published on wattpad by It'syourblackrose.

Chapter 46

Is there anyone??" Avni said, staring around worriedly. The place was very isolated. No one can be seen , and there was a white smoke all around.

"Is someone is there please help me??" Avni said, taking some steps forward, but then stopped seeing someone walking toward the person, but the person's face was not clear due to smoke.

"Who..who..are you??" Avni asked confusingly, staring at the form when she saw the person's face.

"Dadda," Avni said happily and ran toward him.

"Dadda, you came. I missed you so much." Avni said, hugging him tightly.

"Dadda.. Where were you?? You know I needed you so much. Why did you leave me alone? You know I was so lonely ,no one was there for me, but now....but now you have come, na I will not let you go away from me." Avni said, smiling, breaking the hug.

"Princess, I am sorry for leaving you behind, but it was not in my hand. You know I miss you a lot. You know not only me but your mother too. "Ashish said

"Oh...mamma, where is she? I want to meet her." Avni said, smiling

"Right now, she is busy. But she will be very happy when I tell her about you."Ashish said, making her smile.

"Okay, now I have to go. He is calling me, "Ashish said some step back.

"No...dadda no...you can't leave me please...please don't leave me," Avni said, crying as his hand slowly slipped away.

"Dadda, please don't leave me. Take me away with you please dadda" Avni cried, falling on her knees.

"So, do you want to come to us."Ashish said, staring at his daughter.

"Yes," Avni said hurriedly, getting up on her feet , wiping her tears harshly.

"Then come,"Ashish said forwarding his hand toward her.

"I am coming, dad," Avni said, holding his hand.

"Come, let's go," He said, making her smile at him. Avni was going to move away with him but stopped feeling someone holding her hand.

Lowering her lashes, she saw a strong hand holding her wrist tightly. Upping her lashes, she saw Neil standing there holding her hand tightly.

"What are you doing here?? Leave my hand, " Avni said, staring him

"No..." He said, holding her more tightly.

"Neil...I said leave my hand I need to go with my dadda" Avni Said trying to free her hand.

"I said na I will not let you go anywhere," Neil said, pulling her toward himself, due to which Ashish's hand slipped away from her grip.

"Dadda," Avni said, looking at Ashish, who was taking steps back.

"I need to leave, child,"Ashish said, moving backwards.

"No...no..dadda please..please take me..with..dadda please." Avni said desperately, trying to move toward him, but again was held back by Neil.

"Dadda, please take me," Avni said.

Smiling at her, Ashish nodded in no, then looked at Neil and slowly faded away in the smoke.

"Dadda, stop....Neil...Neill...please leave me please. I have to go to him please," Avni said, seeing him fading.

"No.. I will not leave," Neil said

"Why... Why you didn't you leave me??Why?? Aren't you the one who didn't want me?? Aren't you the one who was fed up from me,who didn't want to see my face?? Then why now, you are letting me go away? Why ??" Avni shouted at him

"Because I love you, goddammit," Neil shouted, making her freeze on her stop.

"I..I..love you," Neil said, cupping her face and makings her come into reality.

Avni shockingly stared him. Both stared at each other one with love, regret, care other with pain, shock, hurt, and don't know many emotion were flowing in their eyes.

Neil came out of his thought, hearing someone laugh. Upping his lashes, he saw laughing.

"Love" saying this Avni again laughed.

"Av..Avni," Neil said, shockingly staring her.

"You love me. From when hmm?? From the time you realised that, oh, she not well. From the time your parents came, or the time you saw me dying??" Avni said, taking some steps back.

"You don't love me, Neil. You don't love me. It's just your sympathy, your regret toward me, nothing more." Saying this, she started moving away from him.

"Avni.." Neil shouted, waking up from his sleep when he saw her lying in front of him sleeping peacefully. Looking around, he saw that it was already morning, and sunrays were peeping from the window.

Sighing deeply, he looked at her. There she was, lying like a lifeless body. Last night after she was shifted in the normal ward, Neil kept talking with her till late night, wanting to get some response but she didn't reacted and don't know when he fell asleep ,sitting there due to exhaustion.

"Av..Avni.." Neil said, slowly taking her hand in his.

"Are you listening to me?" Neil asked her.

" Avni, please wake up. I know I hurt you last night, but believe me, I said all that in my anger and didn't mean even a single word." Neil said with his eyes filled with unshed tears.

" Avni, I will not be able to live without you. You don't know, but knowingly unknowingly, you have become such a part of my life without which my life is impossible." Neil said, standing beside her, cupping her one cheek with his one hand and holding her hand in his with other.

" Avni, please wake up if not for me, but for Mom, Dad ,Neelama, bebe they all need. Please wake up." Neil said slowly, kissing her forehead and joining their head, closing his eyes when alone tear fell from his eyes to her eyes.

" Avni, please wake up. I promise I will do everything you want. Will never fight with you. Will even dye my hair into the red..." Neil was saying but stopped suddenly feeling something moving in his hand.

Opening his eyes, he saw her eyelids moving a little.

"Av..Avni," Neil said happily with tear filled eyes and pressed the button which was beside her bed to call the doctor

"Avni..Avni, please try... please try to open your eyes," Neil said, holding her hand tightly when he saw her opening her eyes, but then she again closed it.

.

.

.

"Neil. Please, at least have something, child, " Shweta said, looking at him, who was sitting there from don't know how many hours.

"Mom, I am not hungry, and you should also go home," Neil said, turning his face toward her.

"But..child.."Shweta wanted to argue but was cut off by him.

"No..mom, you should go and rest. I am here to look after her. " Neil said

" Neil, you yourself have not moved from your place since morning,"Prakash said

"Dad..please you know na that I can't leave her alone she will be awake anytime and I want to be the one to see her. Besides, you both need rest. I can't  risk with your health. " Neil said, remembering how in the morning after check-up, the doctor told him that she was out of danger and fainted due to weakness but would wake soon. And from that time Neil didn't left her side even for a minute except for getting freshen up ,when his parents came with Sid and Mahek and asked him to rest for a while till they will take care of her but he was persistent to leave her side and only left for washroom to freshen up that too in the hospital but after that he didn't move.

"But child It's already night, and you too need rest."Prakash said worriedly, staring at his son.

"Dad, I am okay. You don't worry," Neil said, smiling at his father

.

.

Neil was talking with her doctor when they saw her Avni opened her eyes.

"Avni," Neil said, running toward her.

"Avni...Avni, are you okay?" Neil said worriedly, holding her one hand.

"Mr Khanna, let me check." Dr Rohan said.

" Avni, is there any pain or something" Doctor asked while checking her nerves, to which she nodded in no one, still trying to keep her eyes open due to the weakness.

"Mr Khanna, she is alright. I just had some weakness due to the surgery, nothing else to worry about." Doctor said to him

"And Avni, I must say that you are very lucky that Mr Khanna loves you so much. You don't know how worried he was that he was ready to buy and burn the entire hospital. Righ! Mr Khanna " Dr Rohan said last two sentences slowly so only Neil can listen that making him feel embarrassed remembering how in his anger he clutched the doctor's collar and threatened them all, meanwhile Avni due to weakness couldn't hear him properly.

"Okay Avni take care," Dr Rohan said, staring at Avni, then left but not before giving her a small smile.

.

.

"Avni..are you okay..do you need anything?" Neil asked, moving near her, to which she nodded and pointed toward the water.

"Here," Neil said, making her drink it.

"Feeling better," He asked, making her nod again.

"Ti..time," Avni said slowly due to the weakness.

"It 10 at night." He said, making her nod.

"Umm..Avni are you hungry should I bring you food or something?" Neil asked worridly, remembering that she didn't eat anything from that party night, to which she shook her head.

"Your food," Avni asked

"I already had it," Neil lied

"Have a li...little, " Avni said, noticing the packed tiffin box, totally ignoring his words.

" Avni, I really have eaten," Neil said, trying to make her believe.

"Ne..Neil, please," Avni said, trying hard to keep her eyes, making him worried.

" Avni, I think you should rest," Neil said, looking at her condition to which she shook her head.

"Have it," Avni said, making him nod and he served the plate. Then came near her, making her look at him confusingly, when he slowly raised the bed from head side, making her head up.

"You want me to eat then you should also have it and if you will not eat then I too will not" Neil said leaving no room for her to argue and forwarded a morsel toward her making her eat it slowly then she too forwarded him a bite with her shivering hands which was due to weakness, making him smile at her effort and like this they had their dinner.

" Avni, now you should rest," Neil said after making drink the water, to which she nodded, and then he made her lay again by lowering the bed.

"Sleep, and if you need anything, then just call me," Neil said, covering her with dulvet, then went toward the couch.

After some time,it's been half an hour, but still, sleep was far away from his eyes as the couch was too small for him, making him feel uncomfortable. He was twisting and turning again and again.

"Neil," Avni called him slowly

"Yes, Avni, due you need anything." Neil asked immediately.

"You can sleep here," Avni said, sliding toward her left, making space for him.

"No..Avni.. It's okay. I will manage your sleep." Neil said, not wanting to disturb her.

"It's okay. However, this bed is big, and we can adjust, " Avni said as the bed was too smaller than double but a little bigger than a single bed.

"But.." Neil tried to argue but was cut off her.

"Please." Avni said, making him nod, and slowly, he lay beside her.

Avni's right side was touching his left, fully making them feel different sensations running through their body.

Slowly turning toward her, Neil hugged her tightly yet carefully to not hurt her.

"Neil.." Avni whispered slowly and was going to remove his hand but stopped hearing him.

" Avni, please let me feel you. You don't know, but the last two days were like a hell for me. The fear when I thought that I might lose you forever..I..I don't even want to remember that, so please, let hold you to make myself believe that you are here with me, please, Avni." Neil said, holding her tight and closed his eyes.

Hearing him ,Avni slowly lowered her lashes to see his eyes closed and slowly put her right hand on his head, massaging his scalp, making him feel relaxed, and soon he slept.

What do you want, Neil?? Why are you doing this all?? Sometimes you make feel so special like I am very much important for you and sometimes you throw me away like a trash as jf my existence doesn't even matter to you.

Seeing him asleep Avni stared at his face which was looking so dull his eyes had dark circles he whole face was looking so tired but still he was looking damn handsome. Bending a little, she slowly placed a small kiss on his forehead, making him smile, and he snuggled more into her chest, tightening his hold around her.

Hi there everyone, how are you all?? I hope you guys liked this chapter. Do share your reviews. Will see you guys in the next update. Until then, stay safe and blessed.

P/s- It's unedited, so please ignore the mistakes.

Thank you.

Lots of love to you all

Love you all

itsyourblackrose

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

64.9K 6.3K 54
A tragedy leads ACP Neil Khanna to the doorstep of a celebrity, Avni Raichand, the rising actress of Bollywood. [ Completed ] 。☆彡 There was somethin...
663K 35.3K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...
20.3K 4.4K 43
This story is about a college girl who wants to become a brand. Her life's motive is to get a position, not love. There is no place for love in her l...
99.5K 7.2K 35
COMPLETED! " Never leave me," Neil said while claiming her lips for a deep and rough kiss. Avni responded and kissed him back. His tongue did wonders...