๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‹๐™”๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™ || ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ผ๐™...

By gonsleftcheek

โ ๐™Ž๐™ค...๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™๐™ช๐™? โž โ๐™”๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–... More

๊ง๏ธŽ Characters & Stand Info ๊ง‚
1.0 || Evil Spirits!? ||
2.0 || Returned Friend. ||
3.0 || Airplanes & Rapiers. ||
4.0 || Boats. ||
5.0 || Freighter. ||
6.0 || Singapore.||
7.0 || Feuds & Loss? ||
8.0 || Return!? & Cars ||
9.0 || Creepy Town. ||
10.0 || Steely Dan? More like Dirty Dan. ||
11.0 || The Sun. ||
12.0 || Baby...STAND? ||
14.0 || Almost There. ||
15.0 || Cat & Dog. ||
16.0 || Recovery and.... Family?! ||
17.0 || Dads....amiright? ||
18.0 || Split. ||
18.5 || The Lost. ||
18.7 || The Deal. ||
19.0 || Awakening. ||
20.0 || The Friend. ||
20.5 || Ready to Love? ||

13.0 || Retrival. ||

1.4K 76 34
By gonsleftcheek

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You woke up to the aroma of food, causing you to sit up and causing Copycat to jump up.

You turned over to see Kakyoin plating the last set of eggs. You quickly got up running over to him and hugging the red head,
"I'msosorryIthoughtyouweregoingcrazywhenyouwereactuallyrightbecausethatbabyactuallydid havea Stand!"
He held the hot pan away from your head trying to decode what you just said.

"Wait.. how do you still remember?" He questioned as you pulled away watching the food with sparkling eyes.

"Oh Copycat is summoned when I sleep. He normally sleeps next to me. The child probably didn't notice because it was so dark." You shrugged and Kakyoin looked at you like you had 15 heads.

"You couldn't have helped me!?"

"I didn't want to ruin your super cool hero moment, Plus you had it under control from where I saw it!" You defended.
"And, I was able to copy the Stand without having to use it so now it's in my one time use collection!" You added grabbing the pan and spoon from him.

"Well I'm glad I wasn't the only one to remember such a Stand.." Kakyoin muttered watching you slam the spoon to the pan over the other's heads.

"WAKE UP! WE NEED TO GET READY!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
You and the others have now crossed the Arabian Peninsula, and are currently crossing the Red Sea, about to enter Egypt. But!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hey, old man. Something's not right, you're going the wrong way. Shouldn't you be heading west, to Egypt?" Jotaro asked and you all turned to Joseph.

"You seem to be heading towards that Island." He pointed and Joseph nodded.

"Yeah, that's right. I have my reasons for not telling you before, but before we enter Egypt we need to make a slight detour and meet someone."
"He's a man extremely important to this journey."

Polnareff tilted his head, "An important man..?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You all stood on the shore watching the green forest area ahead.
Polnareff broke the silence, "Hey, now. Does someone actually live here? It's such a tiny little island and it looks deserted."

"Indeed. Mr. Joestar, does he really live here?" Kakyoin questioned.

Joseph watched ahead, "He lives here by himself," he turned to look back at you all, "That's what he told me back in India."

Kakyoin looked shocked for a moment, "Eh? Who do you mean by 'he'?"

"What?! India!?" Polnareff said behind him and your attention quickly diverted when hearing rustling in the bushes.

You moved back
almost letting out a scream, "There's human eyes staring at us in those bushes!" You pointed.

They all turned to the bush, "What?!"

The said person jumped up and began sprinting into the forest.

"He's running away!" Polnareff pointed and Kakyoin paused, "From the back he looks like..."

"Yeah. That's definitely familiar!"

"Then lets stop conversing here and follow him!" You yelled running after the man.

After almost being hit by several branches you were able to finally catchup, seeing the male feed his chickens in front of a small house.

"I kept the nutritional balance in mind and mixed all the shells you love, too." He explained to the chickens.
"Eat up Lionel, so you'll be a tasty chicken!"

"That man...He can't be.." Polnareff moved towards the fence to open it a get a better look.

"Hold it!" Joseph stopped, "I'll go talk to him all of you wait here."

He literally only walks a couple steps forward introducing himself, "Hello, my name is Joseph Joestar. I'm traveling to Egypt with these four—"

"I don't want hear it!" He exclaimed.
"D-Don't talk to me! No one ever comes to see me with good news. It's only when something bad happens," He finally turned to the group, "I won't hear it!"

"Go away!" He shouted retreating over to the house.

"Mr.Avdol!" Kakyoin's eyes widened and
Jotaro looked shocked as well, "Avdol..."

"GO AWAY!" He slammed the door.

"I-It can't be!" Kakyoin and Polnareff exclaimed.

Why is he being so dramatic...like he doesn't know.

"That's Avdol's... father." Joseph revealed.

"His father!?"

Joseph nodded explaining, "He left the world behind and lives alone on this island. I didn't tell any of you about this because if Dio were to find out we had stopped here, the peace Avdol's father enjoys here would be compromised. I didn't want to let that happen."
"But telling him about his son, Avdol's death.. won't be easy to do..."

Polnareff turned away from the house in sadness.
"Avdol's death was not your fault." Joseph tried to comfort.

"No. It was my responsibility... I have to carry that." He replied and you frowned.

Looking away from the grey haired man, Kakyoin asked, "Is his father a Stand user, as well?"

"Yes, but I don't know what sort of Stand it is." Joesph answered looking at the closed door.

"Given how his father has treated us, it's hard to imagine he'll help us."

"Leave this all to me I'll try talking to his father." He said and Polnareff walked away after his words.

You watched him get smaller on the trail and turned to the others, "Wow! Amaaaazing job guys, way to really stick it to him that he killed his friend!" You faked smiled while Copycat who was seated on the fence recreated Avdol's "death", ending it by falling off the fence acting dead.

"I don't think he's that hurt Y/n it'll be fine when he finds out." Joseph waved off.

You looked at the others for backup and they only shrugged.

"You guys are so.....like guys!" You picked up the still playing dead Copycat and walked off.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The duo stood by the boat, "Hey where did Polnareff and Y/n go?" Joseph asked.

"They're not on the boat either." Jotaro replied jumping off said object.
Kakyoin looked at the grass and trees ahead with worry, "It's gotten pretty dark, where could they be?"

"They couldn't have run into an enemy, right?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Polnareff definitely did. You though? You were busy catching Fireflies with your Stand.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You fell to the ground, out of breath. "Okay...I think we've caught and released enough bugs right Copycat?" You questioned and your Stand meowed beside you.

You glanced at the feline then to the sky, "I know your a manifestation of the soul or whatever that old joe said but it feels like your a whole other-"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

You quickly sat up, knowing it wasn't you who made that noise. You looked at Copycat and you both stood up after seeing some dust and rocks fly up in the distance.

"Magicians Red won't forgive you. Not happening."
You watched enemy go up in flames as you walked over.

"Hey Avdol- OH MY GOD POLNAREFF!" You came to his side trying to grab the medical tape and cleaning products from your bag.

Polnareff's eyes lit up in joy to your appearance, "Y/n! Don't worry about me, LOOK! It's Avdol! He's alive!"

"Wow! Oh my...it's really you.. Avdol!..." You tried to act and Polnareff frowned.

"I thought you would be more excited at this."

You shook your head, "I am! It's just um-..." you paused, sniffing the air.
"Why does it smell like pee?"

Avdol looked away from you, "Oh well...."

"It was Avdol's idea not mine!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You successfully wrapped Polnareff wounds with the help of Avdol while walking back to shore. And with the walk back came many confessions...

"Y/n! Polnareff where were you two?! We were worried!" Kakyoin ran over to you and Polnareff jumped in-front of you.

"YOU GUYS ARE DECEIVERS, FALSIFIERS, PERJURERS AND DOWN RIGHT LIARS!" Polnareff yelled with tears in his eyes.

"Were you attacked though?" Jotaro asked, "Look at those wounds!" Kakyoin pointed to the bandages.

"Who cares about my wounds?! You guys didn't tell me about Avdol!" Polnareff cried and The trio looked at you and you only mockingly shrugged.

"Yo-You guys didn't even have to go that far! With the dad and the shocked faces..." He sulked on the ground and you patted his non-injured shoulder.

"Wow I really didn't think he'd be this hurt." Joseph said awkwardly and Kakyoin nodded.

"Anyways shouldn't the submarine be here?" Avdol questioned and you lost feeling to your legs falling beside Polnareff.

"Avdol....what do you mean by submarine?"

Suddenly an area in the water splashed then out came a huge orange and yellow striped submarine.
"Speak of the devil and it shall arrive!" Joseph smiled.

Your mind surfed through the different scenarios of ways you could drown, "So..that means..."

"Yup! From here, we'll ride to Egypt in this!" Joseph exclaimed.

Polnareff's jaw dropped, "Y-You're kidding! You really bought something like this?!"

You bowed your head, "I think I'm going to be sick..."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
(A/n: wow two updates in a day))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515 20 8
๐‰๐จ๐‰๐จ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ... ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
19.2K 1.4K 51
[ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ ] [ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ] โ ๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‚๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„, ๐ˆ ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„. โž ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
44.9K 1.3K 26
For this story,it'll include: โ€ขJonathan Joestar โ€ขJoseph Joestar โ€ขJotaro Kujo โ€ขJosuke Higashikata โ€ขGiorno Giovanna โ€ขJolyne Kujo ___________________...
34.5K 429 79
Just oneshots for you jjba fan #1 in jojosbizarreadventures