HERNAN AND GABRIELA BOOK 1

By Graceguya1

This is a re-writing of the Grimm's fairytale, Hansel and Gretel as a Telenovela. It is the first book of a t... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
EPISODE 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60

CHAPTER 38

1 0 0
By Graceguya1

Meanwhile, Aurelio is walking on a lonely deserted pathway on his way to the university, when he runs into a group of five, masked young men. They beat him up and leave him for dead. After what seems like forever, a young boy of about eight, is walking through there, and sees Aurelio, and comes over. It is the same boy Antonio hit, months earlier. He runs to call somebody. They check Aurelio and then call an ambulance.

Meanwhile, Aranza is at the university. One of her classes has just ended. She tries to call Aurelio, but nothing. She knows, he had no morning classes that day and was coming to the university later. Where was he? Mauricio has just come from a class as well. He smirks and says (to himself) that, Aurelio will have to learn to respect his betters and to know his place, after the lesson, he has just been taught.

Elsewhere,

Adrianna is at her desk working when she receives a phone call, but the number is not familiar. She tries to ignore it, but, when the caller insists, she picks it up again. He asks her if he knows Aurelio Ortiz, and she says she does. Adrianna, then asks, the person, why they have Aurelio's phone. They tell her, that Aurelio was brought in, with some injuries. Adrianna is shocked. The person said, they took his phone and picked up a random number, and called, which turned out to be hers.

Meanwhile, Aranza tries to call Aurelio again, even as she gets ready to attend another class, but nothing. Aranza pouts and says (to herself) that she can hear the signal, indicating that he is busy, but he won't pick up her call. Who was Aurelio talking to?

Meanwhile, Adrianna calls Gina. Gina can sense from Adrianna's voice that something is up, and asks her about it. Adrianna tells her about the call from the hospital informing her that Aurelio, was involved in some kind of accident, and was taken there. Gina is scared. That morning, when they last saw each other, Aurelio was fine. Gina asks her how serious it is. Adrianna says she doesn't know. Gina says she will tell Armando and Luisa about it.

Meanwhile, back at the mental hospital, John is in his room, filling puzzles. Dr. Alves comes in and asks John how he is. John says he feels quite well, but he feels bored, of seeing the same faces and doing the same things. He adds that he wants something different. He says he wants to see what the outside world is like, even for a little while.

Elsewhere, Luisa is distraught. Her son, her little boy, is lying in that bed, beaten by some criminals. She is at the clothes store where she works, and Gina has just told her about Aurelio's accident.

Meanwhile, Hector has just told Aranza about Aurelio's accident and she feels guilty about being angry at him. She skips the evening class and decides to go to the hospital.

Meanwhile, Emma tells Gina that she should go and check on Aurelio and that she (Emma) will cover, for her. Gina hugs her and says that she is the best friend in the world. Emma smiles and says that she knows.

Meanwhile, back at the mental hospital, John is going through some newspapers. He especially loves looking at the pictures in the different newspapers. The doctors often bring him old copies, to go through as part of his treatment, since, without knowing his family, things are quite difficult. Gina calls Dr. Alves, and tells him about Aurelio's accident, and says that none of them will be able to make it that day. Dr. Alves says that he understands and will tell John.

Later, at the hospital, Adrianna, Antonio, Anna Patricia, Aranza, Armando, Clara, Emma, Gina, Hector, Luisa, Martin, and Ramon are waiting for news on Aurelio. Ramon calls Antonio, Armando, Martin, and Hector aside. Aranza looks at them as they leave.

Ramon says that Aurelio is a good kid who is loved by all and has no enemies, except for Mauricio Basanez. He asks them what they should do about Aurelio's attack. Martin says Mauricio is capable of hiring one of his goons to do it. Antonio says that they have no evidence and cannot charge, Mauricio, but they should watch out for him and take care of Aurelio.

Meanwhile, at the Mental hospital, Dr. Alves goes to check on John. John asks him where Hector, Gina, and Anna Patricia are. Dr. Alves says that Anna Patricia's nephew was sick and they went to visit him. John says that one day he wants to leave there. Dr. Alves says that he (John) has made remarkable progress and he will leave one day.

Meanwhile, Antonio's phone rings. It is Isabella. He leaves the waiting room and goes a little way off, to answer her. Gina watches him leave. Who is it that called, that made it impossible for him to answer the call in front of everyone else? Could it be Isabella? The thought of Antonio communicating with that snake behind her back made her jealous.

Meanwhile, Antonio tells Isabella, to leave him alone. Isabella says that she knows he has gone to visit Aurelio in the hospital, but she doesn't care. She reminds him, he has until the end of Sunday, to tell Gina, or she (Isabella) will do it. Antonio says she is callous to not care that someone is in hospital injured. Isabella asks why she should care when that little brat is part of Gina's family. Antonio wonders how he ever loved her. She is callous, heartless, and insane.

Meanwhile, Luisa prances around. She is nervous and can't sit down. She says the doctors have taken too long, and she is worried, there is something wrong with her son. Armando comes and calms her down.

Hector's phone rings. He has a feeling it is Marianna. He leaves to go and answer it. Adrianna watches him leave to answer the phone call, and wonders who it is. She says (to herself) that since the previous day, Antonio and Hector have both been acting weird, and she wonders if they are up to something.

After what seems like forever, the doctor comes out. Luisa asks how her son is doing. The doctor says that Aurelio is lucky the injuries are not too serious and will be fine, but he will need to spend a few days in the hospital.

Meanwhile, Hector asks Marianna why she is calling him. She says that they have to talk about their baby. He says that now is not the time, and such matters are not discussed over the phone. Marianna says that while what happened to Aurelio is unfortunate, they have to plan for their child. Hector tells her to cool it down, because it's only been one day, and she is already driving him crazy. Marianna asks him if it is crazy, with a desire for her. He tells her she is crazy and psychotic and hangs up. What is he going to do? He is in such a fix. The more time passes, the worse Adrianna's reaction will be.

Later that night, Gina is with Antonio at the nearby park. She asks him if he is okay because he has been acting weird since the previous day. Antonio looks uneasy and uncomfortable. He decides to tell her and get it over with. He says that there is something he had to tell her. He says that Isabella is pregnant with his child. Gina is very shocked. He tries to touch her, but she moves his hand away. Gina stares into the unending darkness. The truth was worse than she feared.

Gina opens the door and leaves but Antonio follows her out. He turns her to face him. He says that he loves her and that they will get through this. Gina who is teary asks him how that will happen. She then adds that he will have responsibilities to Isabella and their child. Antonio says he will provide for his child, both in terms of love and money, because he doesn't want to turn into his father. Antonio pauses for a few seconds then adds that being there for his child doesn't mean he will love Isabella or have to marry her.

Meanwhile, Hector also decides to tell Adrianna the truth and get the worst over with. They are walking together down the streets near where Hector, Gina, and Aurelio live. Adrianna says that she is worried about him (Hector) and Antonio because they have both been acting weird. She asks him if they are in some kind of trouble. Hector holds her hands and says that what he has to say is painful but he has to tell her because he would not want her to hear it from anyone else. Adrianna says that he is worrying her. Hector tells her what Marianna told her yesterday. Adrianna is shocked, this was worse than she could have thought.

She removes herself from his embrace. He tries to touch her but she recoils. He says that not much has to change because he loves her and that will never change. Adrianna asks him how can he can say that when he is about to have a child with Marianna. Hector reminds her of the circumstances under which Marianna got pregnant. He says that Marianna spiked his drink, and it wasn't a willing act. Adrianna says that's all in the past, and that the reality is that a child will be born. Hector says he will acknowledge his child and provide for him or her but he will never love Marianna or marry her.

Meanwhile, back with Antonio and Gina, she is still dealing with the shock of finding out about his child. Suddenly something strikes her, and she turns to Antonio. She remembers that Hector's drink was spiked, by Marianna. She asks Antonio what he and Hector talked about earlier in the day. Antonio waits for a few seconds then says that Hector too is in a similar situation because Marianna is pregnant with his child. Gina is shocked. She says she wants to be alone because she needs time to absorb everything. Antonio says he will take her home. Gina silently enters the car. The ride home is tense and awkward.

Things are not any better with Adrianna and Hector. Adrianna remembers how Antonio had been acting since the previous day. She then asks him, if he knows what is going on between Antonio and Gina. Hector says it's the same thing they are going through. Hector tells her that Isabella and Marianna are evil, and this is part of their plans. He adds that he loves her and that they should not let Marianna and her scheming ways get between them. Adrianna says that things are not so simple, and goes back into the car. The ride home in her car is equally awkward and tense.

Early the next morning (Wednesday), Gina calls Emma. Emma can notice the sadness in her friend's voice and asks her about it. Gina tells her about everything, including Hector and Adrianna's story. Emma listens patiently, not once interrupting her friend. Emma, who is in her own flat, is shocked. Isabella and Marianna were crazy.

Meanwhile, Adrianna wakes up, hoping it was all nothing but a nightmare, but alas, it was real. Marianna was having Hector's child. Just then, there is a knock on the door. She knows, it's Aranza, and lets her in. Aranza locks the door and sits on Adrianna's bed. She watches her cousin, whom she loves very much. She can see that Adrianna is sad and asks her about it. The tears Adrianna was trying hard to suppress last night finally fall. Aranza hugs her cousin.

Adrianna calms down and tells her about Marianna and Isabella being pregnant. Aranza hugs her again. She knew Isabella, and Marianna, were bad people, but this? Aranza says she had no idea those two were that crazy because it was only a crazy person, who would go as far as to do what they did. Adrianna says that it was all too much to take in, and she doesn't know what to do. Aranza says that the child is innocent, and Hector will have to, play his part in raising him or her. Aranza then adds that Hector loves her and that won't change.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 549 26
(Warning! There are a few bad words in this story but I will not put any kind of dirty scenes for this is a child show. All Characters and songs belo...
77.7K 1.7K 21
Six months, it's been six months since Ben's coronation and since the Royal four and the Isle four discovered the prophecy the VK's and the AK's are...
1.6K 148 24
"She is the future kings Mate and she is to endure much pain before making him fall Inlove with her, She was Going to fight with her sister due to t...
2.8K 100 22
A beautiful and strong minded miraculous toddler ADELIANA born in the de- luca family got kidnaped they tried to find her but they lost the hope the...