My Noona is mine only.

By Dawn-imagine23

A story where a small demanded his parents to brought a girl for him. The boy who has a lot of hidden myster... More

FIRST MEET
HELP
NOONA
SORRY
FIRE 🔥
POSSESSIVE
PROMISE
HIDDEN FACT
DEPARTURE
AFTER TEN YEARS
WE FINALLY MET
DEVIL'S DEN
ANGER ISSSUE
OLD ENEMY
RING
EYES
Truth
Mating
DANGER
Seoul
Flowers
I am the queen of my king
Happy ending

YOUR EYES ARE STARING AT ME

2.9K 145 8
By Dawn-imagine23

~    "What's done in the dark always
                               comes to the light."~

————————————————————

"You are going to be my Mrs jeon soon" his words were lingering in your head if he had said it ten years ago you would have laughed it off.
But this time he was very serious you know he loves you and you love him too.
Things were never easy but now having jungkook beside you everything is like a fairy.

You chuckled while making breakfast for him.
You remembered last week incident how he made you wear the ring and his proposal.

So you decided to make his favorite breakfast which you know is sushi and chicken fried rice.
Today you were ready extra nicely and with a bit of makeup you want to impress him more.

Maids were giggling seeing you so happy preparing breakfast for their master.
"All ready" you mumbled happily but stiff when you heard a deep voice and a hand around you.

"What is ready princess" it was him did he just came inside the kitchen.
He was looking for you since he can't make his tie he need your help and he was eager to see you.

"Uhmmm mmm kook a-actually" holding you tightly he made you turn and looked at you.
The maids immediately left the kitchen giving you both some privacy.
He caressed your cheeks softly while his nose were on you moving it a bit.

He snaked his tattooed arm on your waist pulling you closer while your breaths were heavy.
Smirking he lick your bottom lip making you close your eyes.

While his tattooed arm was rubbing your side waist pulling you more closer decreasing the gap.
He slowly connected his lips with you.
Making you immediately gave in his kiss was passionate and tempting like him.

Kissing each other deeply no one wanted to let go both were drown in that kiss.
Opening your eyes you can see his eyes were already in your eyes.

He bite your lower lip which made you part your lips while he slid his tongue inside you making you gasp.
His tongue was playing with yours making you hold him tightly as he know how you were feeling you can hear his heartbeat.

Which was rapid just like yours.
His saliva was in your mouth which you swallowed literally finally you broke the kiss making him groan.

"You will be late kook" you said stuttering while blushing making him sigh.
Facing your back at him you started taking out the dishes while he made his way towards dinning area you smiled like an idiot.

You saw him sitting and using his phone the moment you kept the breakfast infront of him.
He looked at you and then the food which him smile a bit.

He took the spoon and started eating.
But he held your hand and made you sit beside him.
He served you some
"Eat with me" he said in his deep voice.
Which made you smile you were staring at him continuously shamelessly which he was liking a lot.

"Your eyes are staring at me" he said making you look at him confidently.
"They are staring the man who have my heart"
You said without any hesitation
Making him raised his brows he wrong lie his heartbeat raised hearing your words making him smile.

He kept looking at you and same goes to you too.
It was finally the time of his work so getting you first thing you did was making his tie

"Why don't you do it every day princess" he asked making you roll your eyes
"You Didn't ask me"
Making him raised his brow at you playfully.
You looked down it's hard to look in his eyes

His eyes all made you drown in it.

Sitting inside the car he glance at you with smirk and drove away you held your cheek where he kissed you right now.
Walking inside the house you sigh thought what to do you will be bored at home.
Since you have nothing to do.

So should you apply for a job somewhere.
But for that you thought to ask jungkook since he kept you in protection and reason you know but still you need to tell him.

"Alright so let's clean the house"
You said and started with it maids were trying to stop you but you said you want to do it since you have nothing to do they were sacred what if their boss fire them.

They were trying to stop you but you didn't listen to them you kept on doing the work.

Jeon office
Jungkook who was working on his laptop with much focus. Since he finally got you he is in relief he can finally focus on his work he knows you are safe at home and their are loads of guards for your protection.

He is rest assured now.
He heard the knock which made him allow the person inside.

"Sir" It was his PA who came inside making him nod without looking at him.
"Sir, actually Mark has declined to give us our money he has been hiding since from a month now we have finally tracked his location if you allow we can take an action now"

Jungkook stopped typing and looked at his PA who was looking down.
He got up and pulled something out from his drawer and went out but before opening the door he said in his cold and deep voice

"Get the guards ready today I'm gonna blow his head off!"  That danger and darkness
And that devil aura was something people fear more about it.

Slamming the door of the car shut he started driving in a fast speed following by his guards from behind.

"We found his location" fin said from the other line. Making jungkook smirk, gripping the steering wheel more tightly he fasten the speed more.

finally reaching the abandoned place slamming the door shut he got off and taking his gun he signaled fin, to follow him from behind and his guards were also following him.

reaching inside there were few guards signaling them he walked inside and immediately his guards attack the guards who were inside while the firing could be heard. Fin told jungkook to go inside and he will handle everything here.

Mark who was inside his hidden spot immediately flinch when he heard the sound of gunshot making him more panic but before he get up to leave he saw the door was slammed open.

and there was the devil himself smirking at him while with his gun in his left hand.

j-jungkook'' Mark said stuttering Jungkook held his collar with smirk.
Mark tried to fight back but immediately jungkook punched him harshly making him fall on the ground with a thud sound.

Fin came inside and told jungkook

Boss everything is clear
Nodding with smirk jungkook looked at mark who was wiping his blood and at the same time was trembling.

"Take him to the basement and also his girlfriend!!"

Mark eyes widened immediately as he heard his gf how come jungkook got to know about her.

He try to say something but before that fin drag him outside everyone could hard mark's scream.

But no one cares.

Getting inside the car jungkook was trying to call you but you didn't receive his call which made Frown but when he tried to call the maid and then what he heard made him grip the staring wheel tightly and he fasten the speed more and more.

Mansion
Opening your eyes the first person you saw was jungkook which automatically brought smile on your face.
Slowly getting up you hugged him tightly making him sigh.

Your eyes landed on the maid who was trembling and were looking uneasy.
Breaking the hug you made Jungkook look at you.

"Kook what made her scare tell me did you shout at her" you asked him acting madly making him roll his eyes off.
You held his chin while he glare at you.

"Tell why are you not eating on time Noona" he asked strictly making you sigh you know how he is and how strict he is.

"I was not feeling like eating since few days" he signaled the maid to go out and made you sit on his lap pecking your lip which made you blush.
"You know how I was feeling when you saw unconscious don't do it again" he said strictly making you nod with a small smile.

He was totally acting like husband you know he is your fiancé but still.
He is protective and loves you a lot though he didn't say those three words to you.
But you are still waiting.
You wonder when you both will get married but you are ready to wait since it will be early to get married

Thinking about all this and the way he proposed you. You still remember it how he proposed you in a most unromantic but in a hit way.

Smiling you peck his lips continuously you can see those slight red tint on his face making you chuckle at him caressing his face you said
"Thank you kook for taking me with you"

He smirked pulling you closer and made you lay on top of him you didn't complain instead you felt his warmth and his passionate love for you.

You know a lot of things are coming soon and most probably fin already told you about the secret arrival of Mrs jeon.
You know why she is coming to snatch jungkook away to make you both separated again like she did ten years Ago.

But this time you won't let it happen this time you are ready to fight back for your jungkook for your love.
You are not weak you are strong and you know jungkook is with you.

You need to make trust you always.

Hope you guys love this one and a lot of things are coming soon I'm revealing it slowly plz support me and follow me here give me views and likes.

Love you all 💜

Stay tune for the next part

To be continue ..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 17K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
44.7K 1.4K 36
#1 - ot7 #1 - tae #11 - jhope #3 - mafiaqueen Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her...
34.8K 945 28
"Is it ok to fall in love??" "yes" "but" "but??" "IS IT OK TO FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND??" ...
45.7K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...