The queen's little wife, pret...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 78

893 16 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 78 Extra III

    West City.

    The sun in the late winter can't bring much warmth, Qing Jing walked out of the coffee shop, the cold wind was blowing in her arms, she quickly wrapped her coat tightly and walked forward.

    Lin Mo Nian didn't come again after that, and Qingjing started to recruit new event planners, but after looking around, several people who were interviewed were not satisfied.

    This one is not as good as Lin Mo's ghost idea, that one is not as outgoing and lively as Lin Mo's, and the others are worse than Lin Mo in every way, but they just don't match the aura of the entire store.

    Qing Jing walked in the cold wind wrapped in a coat, and sighed again, it was the fourteenth time today.

    Turning the corner is where Qing Jing parked her car. She took out her car keys in advance, and just as she was about to press the car door, a fresh wind suddenly rushed beside her.

    Qing Jing frowned slightly, and said helplessly,

    "Why are you here again, you can't go to my store as promised."

    Turning around, Wang Ling, with bright eyes and messy hair, stood beside him. With that obsessed expression, he stared at himself.

    Qing Jing was a little dazed at that moment, because she saw that Wang Ling was wearing the same Christmas present she bought for her when she was in college.

    When Wang Ling University was very poor, as her instructor, Qing Jing only cared about her life at first, but then it changed and she began to buy this and that for her.

    The red sports jacket that Wang Ling is wearing now is the Spring Festival gift that Qing Jing gave to Wang Ling when she was a sophomore.

    Qing Jing still remembered clearly that after returning to school in the spring, she gave gifts at a hidden corner of the teaching building. At that time, Wang Ling's eyes lit up.

    "Such a beautiful dress...isn't it expensive? How much is it? Teacher, I'll pay you back!"

    Qing Jing smiled softly and stroked Wang Ling's messy hair:

    "I don't want your money, the money you earn from working hard, buy yourself more delicious food, you know? And this hair, you should also take care of it, it should be neater."

    Wang Ling raised his head, his eyes were full of Trust, put his head under Qing Jing's hand, like a well-behaved pet.

    "Thank you, teacher... You are so kind, teacher! I have a gift for you too."

    Qing Jing smiled and rolled her eyes:

    "Really? What kind of gift is it?"

    Wang Ling took out from the old schoolbag on her back, After digging for a long time, I took out a gift box.

    She stared at puppy-like round eyes, with a shy smile, stuffed the box into Qingjing's arms, turned around and ran away, even if Qingjing called her a few words behind her, she wouldn't look back.

    Qing Jing didn't know why, so she returned to the office with the gift box in her hand, staring at the box in a daze.

    The gift box is pink and tied with a romantic blue ribbon, the kind that is very common outside the school.

    Wang Ling's family was in very poor conditions, and the part-time job only covered her food expenses. Even Qingjing knew that she would secretly send money to her home, so she must not be able to buy any expensive gifts.

    The school stipulates that instructors cannot accept bribes from students. Although most of the time, as long as no one reports it, it will be fine, but Qingjing himself has always obeyed.

    After thinking for a while, Qing Jing took a deep breath and started to open the box.

    The box is full of thousands of paper cranes, folded one by one with romantic starry sky paper, and you can vaguely see some words in the middle of the wings.

    In the middle of the pile of paper cranes, there is a small jewelry box that is eye-catching.

    Qing Jing held her breath, felt something, and reached out to open the jewelry box.

    Inside lies a silver diamond ring.

    Even today, ten years later, Qing Jing still remembers her shock when she saw the ring.

    She and Wang Ling both had a good impression of each other at that time, but because of the relationship between teachers and students, no one broke it, even Wang Ling, who gave the ring, did not directly confess.

    Those thousand paper cranes, each of which has written words, are all the words that the two people said to each other when they got along with each other in the past. They are full of memories, but they are still obscure.

    But the combination of these things was enough to shock Qing Jing's mood at that time.

    Not long after, Qingjing asked Wang Ling to talk alone:

    ​​"I'm a teacher and you're a student, we... can't do it."

    Wang Ling blinked, bit her lip and hesitated for a while, then suddenly said,

    "But I love you. "

    Qing Jing completely forgot to breathe, looking at Wang Ling's extremely clear and persistent eyes, she felt like falling into a cloud for a while, her thoughts were flying.

    "I dropped out of school, we'll get married."

    Wang Ling put it lightly, but Qing Jing, who knew her, knew that this child never made a decision easily. Once she said it, she made up her mind after repeated consideration, and even implemented it. thing.

    How does this work?

    Qing Jing sighed helplessly, smiled softly again, and reached out and touched Wang Ling's head:

    "Silly child... I won't allow you to drop out of school. Actually, I've always had an idea, I want to go out and make a coffee by myself. Pavilion..."

    It didn't take long for Qing Jing to go through the resignation formalities, giving up the job that everyone thought was perfect, and started planning for the opening of the cafe.

    Wang Lingshun successfully finished university, but did not go to graduate school. When he graduated, he relied on the scholarship he saved and the money he earned from part-time work. With the help of the practical foundation when he was in school, he directly started a business.

    In the month that Qingjing Cafe opened, the two went to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get a marriage certificate.

    After another six months, the two made up for the wedding. The house was full of friends and family. Both parents and relatives were moved to tears. Everything was as beautiful as a fairy tale.

    But... Qingjing came back to her senses from her memory and found that she had already got into Wang Ling's car, and Wang Ling was driving by herself and didn't know where to go.

    "Where are you going?"

    Qing Jing asked, a little scared.

    Qingjing started to be afraid of Wang Ling one year after she got married. The fear that followed closely and penetrated into the subtle life made her feel very suffocated.

    In college, after all, Qing Jing didn't have deep contact with Wang Ling, and it was not until she got married for a long time that she felt that Wang Ling had a certain personality flaw.

    She's full of control that's terribly detailed.

    From the decoration and layout of Qingjing's coffee shop to Qingjing eating a few pieces of bread for breakfast, Wang Ling wanted to control everything and let everything follow her own ideas.

    Qing Jing had a mild temper and felt that there was no need to care about these trivial matters, so he let it go. As a result, every day, Wang Ling's terrifying desire to control swelled like a demon. When Qing Jing found out, it was too late.

    One night, when Qingjing came home, he saw Wang Ling sitting on the sofa alone. The lights were not turned on in the room. In the darkness, only Wang Ling's eyes flickered with dim light.

    She tried to say a couple of jokes to liven up the atmosphere, but Wang Ling didn't say a word, and the pressure was so low that it was suffocating.

    "I saw today, that guest... You talked to her too much, you stood at the bar chatting for a quarter of an hour, and she wiped tears at you. Is she better than me? She knows that you should be patient when you have a stomachache. Does the hour hand rub your stomach? Does she know that your aunt can't drink coffee during the period? Will she run three kilometers in the middle of the night to buy you your favorite sauce-flavored cakes?"

    Qing Jing felt that it was unreasonable:

    "What are you talking about? That customer is a regular customer of our store, she was dumped by her boyfriend today, so I comforted her a few words, and by the way, I promoted the new package of our store, it is not what you think!"

    Wang Ling raised her head, her eyes were full of tears, sparkling in the darkness:

    "She was dumped by her boyfriend, the next step is to come to you, isn't it? You are so kind and gentle to everyone, I can't feel my specialness at all, but you should be the best to me, right? I see you talking to others every day, and I'm scared because I'm not good enough for you, so you have to go Do you want to talk to someone else?"

    Qing Jing:

    "...You drink some water to calm down, I'm going to take a bath first."

    She turned around and was about to leave, but Wang Ling grabbed her arm tightly. On the sofa.

    Wang Ling took off her clothes eagerly, crying and saying,

    "Teacher, I don't mean that...Teacher, don't leave me, let's do it... You like my technique, right? I want you to leave me alone. ..."

    After the chaos, Qing Jing was lying on the sofa full of clothes, and Wang Ling tucked her head under her arm, hugged her tightly, and pressed her lips to her cheek.

    Even with such an intimate gesture, Qing Jing still felt that there was a huge gap between herself and Wang Ling, and their hearts were not together at all.

    She took a long sigh:

    "Xiao Ling, let's be apart for a while."

    "You said you want to drink, I'll take you to a bar, it's nearby, it's one of my favorite places, it's very safe."

    Wang Ling moved freely He drove the car, turned his face and smiled brightly.

    She is indeed much more mature than Qingjing remembers, her facial contours and facial features have changed a bit, and she looks more confident.

    But Qingjing still couldn't see through her inner thoughts.

    Just like at the beginning, Qing Jing didn't go home for a week, and then received a text message from Wang Ling:

    "I'm in room xx in xx hotel with others, if you still care about me, come here."

    When Qing Jing rushed to the room, what she saw was a picture of Wang Ling and a coquettish woman hugging each other.

    I don't dare to recall it. So far, as long as I think of that scene, Qing Jing starts to feel nausea and vomiting in her stomach, and even seeing Wang Ling's face now, she feels... disgusting.

    The bar arrived soon, Wang Ling led Qing Jing in, ordered a lot of expensive wine, and pushed them to Qing Jing one by one.

    "Drink whatever you want, it doesn't matter what you want."

    Qing Jing didn't hesitate, picked up a bottle of beer and blew it on the bottle, drank it in one breath, and then turned to get the red wine.

    Wang Ling stopped her, poured the bottle of red wine into a goblet, and handed it over:

    "It's better to drink this way, it won't be wasted."

    Qing Jing then took the goblet, the red wine bottle in her left hand and the goblet in her right hand. Stop drinking and pouring again, and quickly finish a bottle of red wine.

    Her consciousness quickly became blurred, and in the end she only remembered saying to Wang Ling,

    "Send me back, the key is in my bag... You are not allowed to touch me!"

    Then she lost consciousness.

    The next day, when Qing Jing woke up, there was a ding ding dong dong in the kitchen.

    She looked at herself, she had changed into pajamas, and there was still a slight smell of alcohol on her body, but it was not obvious. It was estimated that someone wiped her body last night.

    She checked and recalled carefully, and found that there seemed to be no signs of being violated, so she was relieved a little.

    In fact, she was drunk on purpose last night, just to see if Wang Ling would do anything to her. If she really did something to herself, Qing Jing would have a reason to drive her away in an open and fair manner.

    Anyway, the two have done it countless times many years ago, and they don't have any concerns about whether they will suffer or not.

    It's a pity that things backfired now, and Qing Jing felt that she could only be tough, clarify her thoughts, and don't care about the other party's pain.

    I really can't like Wang Ling anymore, there is really no need to continue all this.

    Walking out of the bedroom, in the full sun, Wang Ling wore an apron and served dishes from the kitchen. He was busy and looked quite home.

    Seeing her coming, Wang Ling showed a bright smile:

    "You're finally awake, are you hungry? Come and eat, I made dumplings in sour soup and fried pork with garlic moss."

    Qing Jing looked at the table , the food is fragrant, it is just fried, it is very tempting.

    But she said lightly:

    "I prefer to eat lighter food now."

    Wang Ling's smile was lost for a moment, and she immediately went to the kitchen:

    "Then I will fry some lettuce, and there are some tomatoes in the refrigerator, so I can cook basa fish. "..."

    "Don't be busy, come here."

    Qing Jing raised her voice and sat down at the dining table.

    Wang Ling was stunned for a moment, then came over and sat down with a dejected expression.

    Qing Jing didn't take the chopsticks, just pondered for a long time, then asked,

    "I've already fallen in love with someone else, you know?"

    Wang Ling narrowed his eyes for a moment, showing a bloodthirsty expression like a beast, but then she He smiled again:

    "I know, Lin Mo, she's already married to someone else, so she's not my rival in love."

    Qing Jing didn't smile, she nodded slightly:

    "That is to say, I have someone else in my heart and I can't like it anymore. We are really not suitable."

    The light in Wang Ling's eyes dimmed a lot, but he forced a smile:

    "You have to try it before you know whether it is suitable or not."

    Qing Jing raised the corners of his mouth mockingly:

    "We Tried and failed."

    Wang Ling shook his head stubbornly and reached out to grab Qingjing's hand:

    "But at that time I was too naive, I had a lot of problems, and now I'm trying to solve them... I was really in the hotel to get mad at you that time. , I... I was an idiot at that time, idiot! You should just get to know me again and let's start over, okay?"

    Qing Jing retracted her hand and did not let the other party touch her, her tone indifferent:

    "I also had a lot at that time. Responsibility, I avoid problems, I can't communicate, I can't solve them, and I don't give you enough sense of security. This is all my problem. Just because I know some problems I can't solve, I don't want to step on the same pit again, no No matter what the relationship is, the essence of a person cannot be changed."

    Wang Ling's lips trembled slightly, but he couldn't speak, and after a while

    he said, "Why do you say you can't change, I can change it! I don't believe there is anything that can't be changed!"

    Qing Jing said coldly,

    "Then can you change your paranoia?"

    Wang Ling was silent for a while.

    Qing Jing picked up the chopsticks and lowered her head to eat, chewing slowly.

    Wang Ling didn't say a word the whole time.

    In the end, Qing Jing put down his chopsticks after eating, and wiped his mouth with a tissue:

    "Put the bowl, I'll wash it when I get home. You can take me to the company, and then, where do you want to go, we'll leave now. ."

    When Wang Ling got up, he quickly raised his hand and wiped his eyes. Qing Jing felt sour in her heart, but she could only pretend that she didn't see it, and walked quickly to the door.

    Wang Ling drove Qingjing silently all the way to the entrance of the cafe. Qingjing got out of the car and said solemnly:

    "I wish you a bright future and happiness in the future."

    She turned and left, walked into the cafe, back and today as cold as the sun.

    How strange, Qing Jing, like Sunshine, is very warm in itself, but always so cold when facing herself...

    Wang Ling shuddered. Even in the heated car, she felt cold to the depths of her bones.

    During the whole day's work, Qing Jing was absent-minded, and from time to time she looked up at the door.

    The place where Wang Ling had parked before was empty, and Wang Ling himself never appeared again.

    This time she finally woke up and obeyed, which is a good thing.

    But Qingjing couldn't help but wonder, did he really do the right thing?

    When she got off work, she received a call from Lin Mo, asking her some questions about social security, and then chatting casually.

    Speaking of which, Qing Jing suddenly asked,

    "Momo... Are you and Xue Luhe doing well now?"

    Xue Luhe and Wang Ling are in a certain way the same type of person, and Qing Jing always feels pessimistic that this kind of person is fundamentally It is impossible to have a good relationship with others, and there will always be various problems.

    Unexpectedly, Lin Mo smiled happily:

    "Very good! But I'm so happy!"

    Qing Jing held the phone, not knowing what to say. Is it wrong to judge by yourself? Sometimes even someone like Xue Luhe deserves true love?

    So, what about Wang Ling?

    Qing Jing was in a mess, returned to the place where she parked, took out the key from her bag, but couldn't get it out for a long time.

    Suddenly there was another gust of cold wind around him, and someone came running quickly.

    Qing Jing looked up, and unexpectedly, it was Wang Ling.

    Wang Ling straightened her hair and looked more gentle and cute. She was still wearing that red coat, as if she had returned to her student days.

    "Teacher, I thought about it, I'm just by your side, and I'm very happy to see you. So I won't leave, I'll live near here in the future, let's start with ordinary friends and let everything take its course, okay? ? Look at my new hairstyle, doesn't it look good?"

    Qing Jing looked at the girl with a bright smile like sunshine in front of her, thousands of thoughts were rolling in her heart, but she couldn't make up a complete sentence.

    It's been a long time.

    She nodded lightly:

    "It's beautiful."

    The author has something to say: I wanted to give it to Qingjing, but I couldn't hold it back... Why can't I control it!

    In short, this article has come to a complete conclusion, thank you for your company, bow~ I also thank you for your tolerance and care for me, President Xue and Momo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 712 56
Q: When you entered the fast-traveling world with the cannon fodder mission, but in the first world, you mistaken the protagonist, and successfully b...
1.7M 95.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
427K 23.8K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
14.6K 267 13
There is always a villainess who become the biggest stumbling block in the relationship between the male and female leads, the one with the most mise...