The queen's little wife, pret...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 70

538 19 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 70

    Lin Mo put her hand on Xue Luhe's leg and couldn't help stroking around, unable to stop, saying that it was a massage, but in fact it was public wiping.

    Xue Luhe smiled at the corners of her eyes, with a hint of infinite pampering, indulging Lin Mo's movements, and even extended her legs to her so that she would pinch and pinch like a child.

    Lin Mo walked up her slender calf, pinching her hands in a pretentious manner, enduring shame and flushing on her face, as if nothing had happened and she was massaging seriously.

    Her two hands had already pinched on Xue Luhe's thighs, and she was amazed by the tactile sensation of no fat and firm texture.

    Xue Luhe suddenly sat up and approached Lin Mo, with a smile on his lips and half-squinted eyes, getting closer and closer.

    "I miss you so much, even if you're next to me, I still miss you."

    Lin Mo knew that this was probably about to come over, and instinctively a little nervous, he ordered himself not to step back.

    As Xue Luhe got closer and closer, she could see the lip gloss on her lips, which was a simple and gentle bean paste color, which made her not as aggressive as usual, but extremely gentle.

    Lin Mo swallowed, seeing that the distance between the two was only less than half a finger's length, and his eyes trembled and closed.

    Just then, in the small bedroom, there was a weak cat meowing, which was Xia Xue, who had grown up a lot.

    Lin Mo shivered and opened her eyes, but the next second, her lips were caught.

    He opened his eyes wide and saw that beautiful face that was close at hand, kissing him softly.

    No pores, extremely delicate, the skin is like the best white porcelain, but with a hint of red.

    For the first time, Lin Mo found out that when Xue Luhe kissed, she was also closing her eyes, her eyelashes were trembling, and she looked nervous, like an innocent girl.

    No wonder... her kissing skills are just average... but it's really intoxicating...

    These inexplicable thoughts flashed through Lin Mo's mind just now, when Xue Luhe suddenly picked up the pace, her thoughts were overwhelmed by the overwhelming sense of intoxication, she couldn't think at all, only a dizzying obsession.

    I don't know how long it took, until the shrill cat meowing in his ears, Lin Mo opened his eyes as if from a lifetime.

    She was still a little confused. For a while, she didn't know what was going on, and she was still wondering why she stopped.

    Xue Luhe looked down at the white kitten, her voice hoarse:

    "Xia Xue seems to think I'm bullying you and rushed over to protect you."

    Lin Mo swayed and looked down, and sure enough he saw Xia Xue's beautiful dark black eyes. He was staring at himself closely, and his little mouth kept coming out of "Miao" and "Miao".

    Lin Mo reached out and touched Xiaoxue's head, and Xiaoxue put the little head in her palm and cried coquettishly.

    She held the cat in her arms and felt relieved for a while, but when she thought of Xue Luhe's return, Xiaoxue was so frightened that she got under the bed. She probably didn't know Xue Luhe at all, so she felt a little sad.

    "You've been gone for too long, and Xiaoxue doesn't know you anymore. When you came just now, it got under the bed in the bedroom all the way, and only came out now. But it's so timid, it's so cute that it dares to come out to protect me. This little guy!"

    "Yeah, it's stronger than me and can always be by your side."

    Xue Luhe also reached out, trying to touch the little fluffy head of the white cat, but was unsuccessful.

    The little white cat turned his back to Xue Luhe, and flicked his tail, looking completely uncooperative.

    Lin Mo looked amused and squeezed the cat's paw:

    "Why do you seem to have a problem with her? Little guy, do you know who paid for the medicine for you? Do you find the doctor?"

    Xue Luhe pretended to be angry and poked at the cat. Poke the back:

    "That's right, little thing, why are you lying in my girlfriend's arms, I haven't lied down before. You have two mothers, you can't just occupy the one, you can also take a look at this mother, okay? "

    The little white cat didn't move, its tail twitched quickly and impatiently.

    Lin Mo's heart was bubbling sweetly, and he couldn't help but smile and said,

    "Now, our family of three is all in order."

    That was a feeling... Lin Mo didn't say it, but he cherished it in his heart.

    feel like home.

    Xue Luhe raised her head and looked at Lin Mo:

    "My wife is right, where I am in the future will be your home."

    Lin Mo blinked, shoved the little white cat into Xue Luhe's arms, and jumped off the sofa by herself:

    "Then you can develop a relationship with your daughter!"

    She said with a loud laugh, turned and ran into the bedroom, quickly entered the bedroom, closed the door and sat on the bed to calm herself.

    This is too... the impact of face-to-face love words is really too great. Lin Mo couldn't bear it at all. He had to find a place to calm down.

    Outside, there was a chuckle, Xue Luhe seemed very happy, and said into the room,

    "What's wrong, wife, you can't wait before it's bedtime?"

    Lin Mo heard her ears turn red, covered her ears, and doubled her eyes. His feet kicked and kicked in the air, and he fell onto the bed.

    How could it be, how could it be so... so shameful, yet so indescribably excited!

    Is this what it feels like to be in love?

    Youthful, throbbing, any feeling will be magnified infinitely, and I don't know what I'm doing at all. All my attention, emotions and thoughts are all around the other person.

    Like drinking the most mellow old wine, I have forgotten everything, only love remains in my heart, only my lover is in my most important position, thinking over and over again.

    After a while, Lin Mo came out of the bedroom and changed into pajamas.

    It's the ordinary cotton pajamas that she wears to sleep every day. There is a heater at home, so it doesn't need to be too thick, and it can show a little body.

    She dawdled, walked to the middle of the living room, and asked Xue Luhe in a low voice,

    "What are you... what are you going to do tonight?"

    Xue Luhe looked up and down at Lin Mo's clothes, squinted her eyes and smiled slyly:

    "What do you want me to do? "

    Lin Mo looked at Xue Luhe and summoned up his courage to say,

    "Can you...don't go back?" After saying

    these words, the whole room instantly became quiet, and even the cat meowing stopped.

    The night was dark, and the cold wind kept blowing in the winter night, but the house was always warm and seemed to be getting warmer.

    The little white cat Xia Xue was lying on the cot with her paws stacked, looking at the two mothers in front of her with a dignified expression of "human beings are stupid".

    Xue Luhe's eyes were fixed on Lin Mo's face, but there was no emotion in his eyes.

    Lin Mo was so nervous that she kept swallowing, her mouth was dry, and it was a bit funny to stand here by herself.

    It's not that she is unbearably thirsty... The main thing is that since she hadn't seen each other for a month, she really wanted to be with Xue Luhe all the time, not to be separated.

    It's just a bed, what's the problem? They're all couples, and they even got a marriage certificate. Even if something happens, it's normal, right! No problem!

    However, seeing that Xue Luhe had not spoken, Lin Mo was still very nervous to explain further:

    "I just haven't seen you for a long time, I want to spend more time with you, and listen to you about the situation over there, I also have a lot of things I want to have with you here. Say..."

    "I won't leave tonight, I'll sleep with you."

    Before Lin Mo could finish speaking, Xue Luhe interrupted calmly.

    She opened her eyes wide, and she couldn't tell whether her heart was throbbing or apprehensive, but in any case, a happy emotion poured out like honey.

    "Okay..." In the

    evening, Lin Mo went to take a shower first. Xue Luhe went downstairs, brought some clothes from her own house, and took a bath in Lin Mo's bathroom.

    Ah, why didn't I throw away the conditioner bottle that I haven't used up for a long time, it's all dirty... The messy bathroom has not been cleaned up, Xue Luhe won't hate herself... I think I have bad hygiene habits and so on. ...

    Lin Mo lay on the bed thinking wildly, thinking about it, and remembered the last time in Thailand, the two slept together at night, and he was so sleepy that he fell asleep without giving Xue Luhe a chance to do bad things.

    Not today! Today, my mind is full of excitement, it is impossible to fall asleep early, and many things will definitely happen!

    The more Lin Mo thought about it, the more nervous he became, sweating all over his body, and he didn't know what to do.

    What if everything really happened?

    After all, the two of them are now very legal and reasonable couples in love and wives! It should be legal and reasonable to let this happen!

    Well, no problem, everyone is the first time, who is afraid of who! Don't think she doesn't know, in the original setting, Xue Luhe is completely a lover and has no experience at all, so she is not much better than herself! There is absolutely no need to be nervous! Lin Mo, come on, be the one above!

    After completing the psychological preparation, when she heard the bathroom door being opened, Lin Mo took a deep breath, sat up, put on a pose she thought was enchanting and charming, and waited for Xue Luhe to come in.

    After a while, Xue Luhe came in wearing silk pajamas.

    Her long hair was not very dry, and there was still a bit of moist moisture around her. She was wearing white pajamas, which made her beautiful and elegant, with a fairy spirit, like an elf goddess in the mountains and rivers.

    In Xue Luhe's eyes, Lin Mo, who was half lying on the bed and half sitting, was also a delicious meal.

    Lin Mo bent one leg and laid the other leg flat, her tender and tender thighs hidden under her skirt, looming.

    The pajamas on her upper body were deliberately pulled down to one side, revealing her rounded shoulders and half of her collarbone, posing an inadvertently sexy look.

    But her expression was too tense and stiff, and her face was flushed with blush, which completely destroyed this deliberately sexy style, but made Xue Luhe want to laugh a little.

    Xue Luhe came to the bed, sat down, stretched out her hand casually, and grabbed Lin Mo's arm.

    "You are dressed like this, are you trying to do something bad?"

    She said, pulling Lin Mo into her arms.

    Lin Mo, like a soft-bodied lark, fell limply into Xue Luhe's arms. It wasn't her intention. It was because the bed was so soft that she couldn't keep her balance.

    Lying in Xue Luhe's arms, her hot cheeks pressed against the cold pajamas fabric, Lin Mo couldn't help sighing, feeling a little sleepy.

    In fact, as soon as she got to Xue Luhe's side, she wanted to sleep very much, and there was a feeling that she didn't have to worry about anything.

    In a daze, she felt Xue Luhe lay herself flat on the bed.

    She saw Xue Luhe pick up a pillow on the bed, then pondered for a while, suddenly chuckled, lowered her head and asked,

    "Little darling...do you really want to do it with me?"

    Lin Mo didn't know what to say, and her shame made her double His lips were tightly closed, and his eyes were also closed.

    Xue Luhe tucked the pillow under Lin Mo's waist, her voice low and hoarse, hiding her desire:

    "Baby...don't be afraid, I will be very gentle and make you comfortable."

    Lin Mo closed his eyes, trembling, and clenched his teeth. , nodded and said in a hoarse voice,

    "I believe you."

    Xue Luhe leaned down and kissed her lips.

    What followed was a night of madness.

    The author has something to say: Pull the light consciously...

    Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2020-08-23 12:09:08~2020-08-23 23:44:45~

    Thanks to the little angel who cast the grenade: Design 1 ;

    Thanks to the little angel who threw mines: 1 emotionally madman;

    thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 712 56
Q: When you entered the fast-traveling world with the cannon fodder mission, but in the first world, you mistaken the protagonist, and successfully b...
30.7K 1K 75
Nianxia sand sculpture sultry Xiao Tian O × Nian Shangqing cold vinegar essence A wakes up. Ye Xing wears a supporting role of the same name as cann...
430K 23.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...