The queen's little wife, pret...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 65

445 17 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 65

    The room was full of feasting and feasting, and all kinds of beauties came and went, but at this moment in Lin Mo's eyes, these people seemed to no longer exist.

    She was very shocked, stared at Xue Luhe's eyes for a long time, and suddenly realized that what Xue Luhe said was true.

    Xue Luhe's eyes have never been so sincere, bright and bright, as beautiful as the sun.

    Lin Mo was stunned for a long time before he said,

    "How can you be... but I'm obviously... ordinary?"

    Xue Luhe shook his head, with a hint of anger on his face:

    "How can you be ordinary? You are a treasure, I am very fortunate. You were dug up by me, not taken away by others. I don't allow anyone to say that you are ordinary, even if you are yourself, don't say it again in the future."

    Lin Mo was stunned, she always felt that she was ordinary and stupid. He lived the life of an ordinary person, but he didn't expect that in Xue Luhe, he was actually a treasure!

    It feels a little unreal...

    Lin Mo turned his face and touched his face like a toothache. Feeling very thirsty, he took a sip of a drink from the waiter's plate next to him.

    "Hey! That's a cocktail!"

    As soon as Xue Luhe's anxious voice came, Lin Mo had already drank the whole glass.

    She blinked her eyes and asked strangely,

    "It doesn't smell of alcohol at all? It's sweet and sour, and it's delicious."

    Xue Luhe sighed:

    "Don't drink indiscriminately in this kind of place in the future. I asked me, just now this cup is a very high degree of Long Island iced tea... You can't drink... Be careful..."

    Lin Mo looked at it, and suddenly found that Xue Luhe had become a double image, and the two of them were facing themselves with their mouths. The chattering, the words are completely incomprehensible, suddenly near and far.

    Immediately afterwards, Xue Luhe didn't respond, and Lin Mo fell to the table with a thud, sinking into darkness.

    When Lin Mo woke up, he opened his eyes and saw a bright blue sky and white clouds.

    Her eyes gradually focused, and she found herself lying on her hotel bed with a splitting headache.

    "Hey..." Has

    she been beaten, why is it so painful!

    Xue Luhe opened the door and walked in:

    "Are you awake? It's already the next afternoon, what do you want to eat?"

    As she said this, Lin Mo realized that her stomach was empty and she was hungry.

    "I want to eat meat! Wasn't it on a cruise ship yesterday, how did I get off? And why does my head hurt so much..."

    Lin Mo held his head.

    "Yesterday you drank a glass of high-quality wine and fainted. I brought you back. You have been sleeping until now. If you have a headache, get up and drink some hangover soup?

    " Her legs were shaking a little, and she realized that she was wearing pajamas, which were nothing but panties.

    "Ah...Did you change my clothes for me?"

    Lin Mo's cheeks burned as she asked. As long as she imagined that scene, she was very shy.

    "It's not me, it's the hotel cleaning aunt."

    Xue Luhe glanced at her expression, the corners of her mouth curled up, and she smiled:

    "Are you disappointed?"

    Lin Mo was indeed a little disappointed. Disappeared, and that bit of shyness hung on his face and couldn't be removed.

    She simply turned around and went directly to the bathroom, began to take a shower, washed the smell of alcohol from her body, and when she came out, lunch had already been delivered.

    Xue Luhe sat across from the dining table and smiled:

    "I originally wanted to take you to eat at this restaurant, but you are too sleepy, so I just let them make it in the hotel kitchen and bring it up, try it now."

    Lin Mo was now numb to the local tyrant behavior that Xue Luhe showed from time to time. He just made a face when he heard this, and came over and sat down to eat.

    The French-style meringue soup is mellow and fragrant. The roasted veal shoulder has a little burnt aroma, and the entrance is satisfying. The seafood tart is freshly made, so delicious that you can't wait to swallow your tongue.

    Lin Mo followed Xue Luhe to eat and drink these days, and felt that he had eaten all the best food in the world, so he couldn't help but worry:

    "You said that after I go back to work, how can I face my company's cafeteria? We are just a Xiaodian, the quality of the food is average, and now I’m so caught by the taste you raised, what if I can’t eat and lose weight when I go back?”

    Xue Luhe looked at her with deep eyes, and her voice was very pleasant:

    “If that’s the case, then you Don't go back, come with me in a few days."

    Lin Mo was startled, and the knife and fork in his hand made a noise on the edge of the plate:

    "How can this be done, you are here on a business trip, and I... I also have a job."

    Xue Luhe raised her eyebrows, although she didn't speak, Lin Mo could see from her expression that she didn't think it was a job at all.

    "My job is simple, but it's also a career. I like it very much. I won't quit my job for now! I'll go back when the annual leave is over, and... ah, the flight is tonight."

    Lin Mo Na When I checked out my mobile phone, I found that the mobile phone software had already reminded me that I had to go to the airport to wait by myself.

    Having slept for too long, he forgot about the plane. Lin Mo rubbed his head, snorted, put down his knife and fork, and said,

    "Okay, I'm going to board the plane. I don't want to eat, so hurry up and pack up!"

    Before she could jump up and pack her luggage, Xue Luhe held her hand:

    "Don't go."

    Lin Mo was helpless and pulled out his hand:

    "The plane leaves at nine o'clock tonight, I won't be able to catch up if I don't pack up!"

    Xue Luhe's voice was dejected, her face turned gloomy, as if she had lost hope in life, she could only murmur:

    "But without you, I don't want to do any work."

    Lin Mo:

    "...Why do you suddenly act like a spoiled child? But unless you can change the departure time of the plane, I really can't stay."

    Xue Luhe raised his head and blinked slyly:

    "Are you serious? As long as I change the departure time, you will stay with me. Me?"

    Lin Mo murmured in his heart, but then he thought, the Xue Group has no relationship with the airline so far, so it shouldn't affect the takeoff and landing time of other people's flights, right? No matter how bloody the world is, you still have to pay attention to logic.

    No matter how powerful Xue Luhe is, can he still cover the sky like a god of creation? Or like some earth leader, making the world's planes make way for her?

    So Lin Mo nodded:

    "Yes."

    Xue Luhe immediately called and said to the person on the other end of the phone,

    "A flight to Xicheng is scheduled at eight o'clock tomorrow morning... Yes, as soon as possible... Okay."

    Hang up the phone , Xue Luhe smiled, and the pitiful expression just now was swept away:

    "It's done, you can leave at eight tomorrow morning."

    Lin Mo's eyes were rounded, his mouth opened into an O shape, and it took a long time to speak in surprise:

    "You... Did you really change the flight time?"

    Xue Luhe shook his head, with a hint of pride in his eyes, and wanted to show off his favorite toy girl:

    "I have a private jet, I will serve you at eight o'clock tomorrow morning, please cancel this flight. It's a late flight."

    Lin Mo:

    "...It's amazing to be rich."

    She quickly took out her mobile phone and refunded the ticket directly, Xue Luhe said with a smile:

    "I'll reimburse you for the refund fee and the previous air ticket."

    Lin Mo wrinkled her nose: "Who asked you to reimburse, I know you have a     lot of

    money, but I have money too! I can still afford this amount of money!"

Handing the knife and fork to Lin Mo:

    "Hurry up and eat, there's still one more night, you'll be full."

    Lin Mo ate the beef in big mouthfuls, and after a while, suddenly raised his head and swallowed the contents of his mouth:

    "Then Shouldn't you go out tonight?"

    Xue Luhe touched Lin Mo's hand on the table:

    "I'll see if you want to go out."

    "I've been so tired these days, and now my head hurts, and I don't want to go out."

    "That's good. Ah, we're just going to spend the night in the hotel."

    Lin Mo was a little excited and a little nervous, thinking about the things he hadn't done in the past few nights, would it be tonight?

    With such thoughts in mind, Lin Mo was extremely excited today. In the afternoon, he had to drag Xue Luhe to play cards together. After playing until Xue Luhe was really tired, he dragged people to watch a movie.

    Looking for a romantic movie, the two sat on the sofa and watched the big projector screen.

    Thinking of leaving tomorrow, Lin Mo always felt that he should cherish the time in front of him, so he sat closer and closer, and in the end he almost sat on Xue Luhe's lap.

    Xue Luhe naturally couldn't get what she wanted. Lin Mo sat down, and she stretched out her hand from behind the sofa to go around Lin Mo's shoulders, and hugged the person towards her. The other hand was holding the phone while looking at the work documents.

    Lin Mo glanced at Xue Luhe's cell phone, and when he saw that it was all in English, he lost interest.

    But just as she was about to look away, she suddenly found that Xue Luhe had sent a new WeChat message from "Secret Lover No. 2".

    All the alert cells in Lin Mo's body were activated, what does this Xue Luhe mean! Why do you still have a rank for a crush!

    She raised her head and asked directly, her voice soft:

    "Who is that secret lover?"

    Xue Luhe was stunned, and in Lin Mo's eyes, that was the embarrassment after the matter was exposed!

    Lin Mo immediately sat up, moved away from Xue Luhe, snorted coldly, felt anger in his heart, his whole body was like a teapot with boiling water, and the lid of the pot was thumping:

    "So you are also a sea king, it's really hard work, President Xue. , you are so busy every day and you have to raise fish! Is it because you are not busy at work at all, you are just taking care of each fish, so you are always in a hurry! You are really a master of acting, I almost believed it before! "

    Xue Luhe did not panic or refuse to admit it as Lin Mo expected.

    Instead, she had a good-looking smile on her face, looking at Lin Mo, smiling, as if she was using her eyes to encourage her to say a few more words.

    Lin Mo felt that this person was shaking his head into his soul. He was scolded and laughed so happily, why didn't he explain in a hurry? Sure enough, it's the real sea king, there are a lot of show operations?

    While she was suspicious, she continued to say unforgivingly:

    "You don't even explain, it must be because there is no way to say it right, I think you are always wrong, and it must be with me these few days. Going to accompany other little sisters in a few days..."

    But the more Lin Mo said, the wider the smile on Xue Luhe's face, and in the end the corners of her mouth almost reached the corners of her ears, as bright as the sun fell on the sofa.

    Lin Mo's voice became smaller and smaller, and her doubts became heavier and heavier. In the end, all the anger she had just vented out, she could only ask helplessly:

    "Don't laugh, this is to laugh at this matter. Has it been in the past?" The corner of

    Xue Luhe's mouth still rose wildly:

    "Go ahead, I like to see you look jealous."

    Lin Mo:

    "...Perverted!"

    She turned her head away, pretended to be watching a movie, and angrily ignored the people next to her.

    But he couldn't help tracing Xue Luhe's movements with the corner of his eye.

    From the corner of her vision, she could only see Xue Luhe turning on the phone again and tapping on it.

    Lin Mo is angry again, what's going on, this person doesn't even have an explanation to himself now?

    Keep saying that you love me, and then you will play with your phone!

    Lin Mo got even more angry, she just put her feet on the sofa, buried her head in her knees, didn't listen or watch!

    "Momo?"

    Xue Luhe's voice.

    Lin Mo didn't move, like a big ostrich, buried his head in his knees.

    "Look at this."

    Xue Luhe shoved the phone under Lin Mo's leg and forced Lin Mo to see it.

    Lin Mo saw a line of headlines on the screen at a glance:

    [Introduction to the movie "Secret Lover" project]

    Movie? This crush is a movie, not a code name?

    Lin Mo felt that his brain was not enough, and it took him a long time to figure it out. His head immediately lifted from his knees, and he looked surprised:

    "This is a movie? So, your No. 1 and No. 2 are movies. The..."

    Xue Luhe nodded, still smiling:

    "Staff."

    Lin Mo:

    "..."

    Grass.

    It was really embarrassing. The key point is that I was jealous of my patronage just now, and I didn't even think about it. Before I promised Xue Luhe, I had already started to play the role of girlfriend in advance.

    Awkward!

    Lin Mo simply tried hard with both hands and wanted to jump off the sofa and run away, but Xue Luhe held her wrist.

    Xue Luhe approached slowly, her eyes filled with joy:

    "You look jealous, you're really cute."

    Lin Mo didn't dare to speak, her eyes fluttered, her feet slowly slipped down, but her hands were grabbed and pressed against Inside the sofa, she couldn't move, she still passively watched Xue Luhe approach slowly.

    "Should I do more things that make you jealous in the future, so that I can see more of you so cute?"

    The more Xue Luhe said, the more outrageous she became. Her nose lightly rubbed against the tip of Lin Mo's nose, with a cold fragrance. The breath rushed on Lin Mo's cheeks, like small feathers, slowly sweeping the skin red.

    Lin Mo felt that every pore on her body was starting to itch, and there was nowhere to escape. She could only continue to speak hard to Xue Luhe:

    "Who is jealous, I wasn't jealous just now, I just felt... just... I'm afraid you lied to me... ..."

    Xue Luhe's lips fell on Lin Mo's cheek, just kissing the reddened skin.

    Lin Mo was trembling all over, instinctively wanting to hide, but a little reluctant.

    Xue Luhe's lips were too soft, warm and warm, so comfortable...

    as comfortable as soaking in hot spring water in winter, and as comfortable as holding a frozen watermelon in summer and eating the sweetest bite.

    Xue Luhe kissed Lin Mo's cheek quietly, slowly from the face to the earlobe, then to the top of the neck, along the arc of Lin Mo's chin, kissing little by little.

    Lin Mo was about to get drunk.

    Only this time, it was more intense than yesterday's hangover, her consciousness was completely blurred, she couldn't think clearly, and only adrenaline dominated her whole body.

    "Well... I'm not jealous..."

    Lin Mo was still insisting on this sentence, but Xue Luhe caught her lips when she opened her mouth.

    Xue Luhe's incredibly soft lips covered her.

    Lin Mo was passively endured, his whole body was like falling into a cloud, chaotic, and he didn't know anything.

    After an unknown time, Xue Luhe finally let go of her lips.

    Lin Mo felt that it was very difficult to breathe, and it took a while for her to regain her breathing rhythm. During this period, she didn't dare to look at Xue Luhe seriously, but she could hear the other person's heavy breathing as her own.

    It's... so shameful.

    And what is this? The relationship between the two is just friends now, right? Is it okay to do such a thing?

    But it's really... very comfortable, so comfortable that my lips will melt...

    For a long time, neither of the two said a word, just stared into each other's eyes.

    As it happened, two lines appeared on the movie screen behind him:

    "Do you still love me? You have seen me in the most embarrassing state, understand my irreversible shortcomings, save me, protect me and depend on me, you still love this The imperfect me?" I do

    n't know what the movie said next, but Lin Mo gave the answer in his heart:

    love.

    Of course I love you, this radiant, powerful and beautiful you, and you who are full of flaws and stumbles.

    Looking at Xue Luhe, she suddenly rolled her eyes and smiled.

    "Do you still need a girlfriend?"

    Xue Luhe seemed to be still immersed in the afterglow just now, her eyes were confused:

    "What?"

    Lin Mo took Xue Luhe's slender hand, put it on his lips, and pointed at the tip of that finger. , dropped a light kiss.

    She didn't expect that she was still struggling in her heart yesterday, but today's moment has come so quickly.

    The heartbeat can't deceive yourself, and there is no need to deceive it any more.

    "Can I be your girlfriend if you still need it?"

    Lin Mo smiled, with bright stars in her eyes, as if she was looking at her cherished treasure.

    The author has something to say: Sahua~ Finally, when Momozi lets go, this author is as impatient as everyone else, finally!

    Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2020-08-19 00:28:00~2020-08-19 23:43:54~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Han Juju 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 6.4K 29
Katsuki Bakugou, a hot tempered, constantly angry, Pomeranian lookin ass- Alpha....Is the soon to be ruler of the Fire kingdom. So... What happens wh...
28.8K 971 120
Xu Heran stood in the dark warehouse. The woman in front of her who is more beautiful than the moonlight is the heroine of this book. In the next tim...
30.7K 1K 75
Nianxia sand sculpture sultry Xiao Tian O × Nian Shangqing cold vinegar essence A wakes up. Ye Xing wears a supporting role of the same name as cann...
18.3K 712 56
Q: When you entered the fast-traveling world with the cannon fodder mission, but in the first world, you mistaken the protagonist, and successfully b...