The queen's little wife, pret...

Xiaoshuo_

Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international a... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 62

447 16 0
Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 62

    Lin Mo sat beside Xue Luhe for a while.

    Lin Mo thought about it, and finally asked:     " The public opinion has been     smearing

    you lately... Do you have any countermeasures?" Don't worry about it, I'll take care of it."     If it was in the past, Lin Mo would have passed by with a haha, but now she doesn't want to let it go so easily.     She also really wanted to do something for Xue Luhe, even if she was a small talker and weak, it would still be useful.     "Tell me, tell me the specific situation, maybe I can help you think of something, even if I can't think of anything, I can enlighten you!"     Lin Mo squeezed Xue Luhe's finger and spoke very sincerely.     Xue Luhe raised his eyes and saw those bright and innocent eyes. After looking at them for a long time, he smiled and nodded:     "Then I said, if you feel bored, you should stop in time."     Lin Mo immediately cheered up . , like a little bunny with pricked ears, round eyes, and listened attentively.     "Our Xue's snack brand has several OEM factories, and each factory has its own channel suppliers, raw material suppliers, etc. according to the types of snacks it produces. It is related to our brand, and now all these businesses are claiming against our company. At the same time, there is an international group that has always been a competitor with us, fanning the flames behind the scenes, constantly poaching people and digging channels, and this is the situation now. Here I come. When I came to Southeast Asia, I came to study our foundry and find out which production line had the problem."     Lin Mo, who was listening to this long series, was confused and felt lonely after listening to it, and stammered and asked:     " What... a foundry? An international group? A production line?"

    Xue Luhe rubbed her head and smiled helplessly:

    "That's why I said, you don't have to worry about this."

    Lin Mo pouted and sat back in his seat, and started to be in a daze, not even listening to Xue Luhe talking to her.

    After being in a daze for a while, Xue Luhe had already packed up and waited for one piece to go out. Lin Mo suddenly asked:

    "It shouldn't be easy to check which production line, and which one is the consumer's problem, just check which one!"

    Xue Luhe was stunned and smiled:

    "You are still thinking about it. But this time, there are more than a dozen types of snacks that have problems, each of which is produced on a different production line, and other snacks produced at the same time are fine, so now I’m still investigating the suppliers of raw materials for snacks, and I have to check by date and time. If we can find out the commonalities of these dozen snacks, we can be considered to have made progress.”

    Lin Mo opened his mouth wide, never expecting it to be so complicated.

    "But there are a lot of people on the Internet who are rhythmic against you, what should you do?"

    Xue Luhe raised her eyebrows and showed a dashing smile:

    "Let them talk, I never care about Heizi. Besides, I know that behind these public opinions, Xi Shen joined that international group, and has been trying his best to create public opinion, trying to defeat me with public relations. But the truth is the truth, and I will not favor anyone just because of their loud voice. As long as I am right and I have strength, I will It doesn't matter."

    Lin Mo listened with awe:

    "It's amazing..."

    Xue Luhe stood up, took a small golden gift box, and threw it around with one hand.

    The golden box tumbled and changed in the air, but in the end it was always caught by Xue Luhe.

    "Like when I first inherited the Xue clan, I encountered a lot of storms bigger than this. At that time, I was able to survive. Now that you are here, there is no reason why I can't overcome this hurdle. Take it easy and enjoy your life. Let's take annual leave, and then let's go to the Night Safari!"

    Lin Mo sighed in his heart, stood up silently, followed behind Xue Luhe, and walked out together.

    Those small carts of gifts were naturally pushed by someone, and basically where they came from, they were returned to Xue Luhe's car.

    In the night zoo here, tourists directly enter the animal habitat by car, and they can watch raptors and beasts through the car window. There are also many small animals with peculiar styles.

    Xue Luhe introduced a few words to Lin Mo in the car, and asked with a light smile,

    "How is our Xiaoxue?"

    Our... This wording made Lin Mo feel itchy and hairy as if he had been brushed by a small brush. Got a little goosebumps.

    "Xiaoxue is at home. The nurses and doctors you hired will come over every other day to help with food and water. I also asked Xiaoyuan to take the key to my house. I'll go look at it when I have time, no problem."

    Xue Luhe's eyes are distant . "I haven't seen Xiaoxue

    for a month, I don't know what she looks like now... She should grow into a big girl!"

    Lin Mo laughed:

    "How is it possible, she is still the same Ah, at most it's just a little bigger body and a little more hair, how can you become a big girl so quickly."

    Xue Luhe turned her face, with a deliberate mocking taste in her eyes:

    "It's really like our two children."

    Lin Mo's cheeks were flushed after being teased, but as the saying goes, you don't lose, she looked straight at Xue Luhe, and said sternly:

    "If this is our child, and you don't go home for more than a month, I will definitely divorce you! Refuse widowhood parenting!"

    Xue Luhe couldn't help laughing, the corners of his mouth were raised, and he smiled brightly and happily:

    "Don't worry, wife, if we really have a child, I will step down."

    Lin Mo was really startled, she didn't expect to make a joke . The words attracted such a big reaction from Xue Luhe, who hurriedly asked:

    "Why do you want to step down? You're doing such a good job now, it's not good?"

    Xue Luhe just said lightly:

    "Nothing can compare to you and your child."

    Lin Mo:

    "...It seems to have been said. It 's like having a baby."

    Please, according to the original contract, the two of them will divorce in a few months!

    But now, Lin Mo didn't dare to talk about divorce.

    The two packed a tourist car in the zoo and first entered the beast area. The tigers and lions sat or lay on the side of the road, leisurely. They didn't even look at tourists, and they were obviously well-informed.

    Lin Moke was afraid that if he filed for divorce, he would be thrown into the car by Xue Luhe to feed the tiger.

    Although the current Xue Luhe has rehabilitated, it seems that he will not do such a thing, but now...

    Lin Mo thought about it carefully, and always felt that the current Xue Luhe would first throw himself off, then jump off, the two of them together. Buried in a tiger's mouth.

    Aw... I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

    Xue Luhe was beside him, suddenly reached out and held Lin Mo's hand, and said softly,

    "If you're afraid, don't look at it, come to my arms."

    Lin Mo looked up blankly, and found that there was actually a huge tiger standing there. In front of me, look at myself through a glass!

    "Fuck!"

    Lin Mo was really frightened, and jumped back suddenly, not knowing which tendon was in the wrong way, he stretched out his hand and covered Xue Luhe's eyes!

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh which of which which of which which was

    talking in his mouth, covered Xue Luhe's eyes tightly, but his own eyes were wide open. The tigers looked at each other.

    Xue Luhe's brush-like eyelashes slid gently in the palm of her hand, and her warm breath spread on her wrist, but she was so obediently clutching her that she didn't speak or move.

    Until the tourist car slowly drove out of the beast area, the tiger chased behind the car from a distance, and seemed a little unwilling.

    Lin Mo finally breathed a sigh of relief, his hands relaxed, and Xue Luhe was able to see the sun again.

    "Ah! Why did I cover you just now? I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, maybe I was just too nervous..."

    "It's okay, next time you can be more nervous, I like it."

    Xue Luhe smiled . In response, starlight flashed in his eyes, and he was in a good mood.

    She didn't expect that Lin Mo would protect herself for the first time... Does this count as Lin Mo's recognition and reliance on her?

    Anyway, Xue Luhe was in a very happy mood and could not wait to give money to the zoo.

    The vehicle came to the herbivore area and stopped to let the two enjoy the vast grassland and the little animals dotted on it.

    Xue Luhe sat on the seat and smiled at Lin Mo who was jumping up and down, reminding him from time to time:

    "Over there, the giraffe has raised its head!"

    "Look here, the little rabbit is fighting for food."

    "There is a little squirrel on the tree."

    Lin Mo took the mobile phone and wanted to take pictures of the cuteness of each animal. She was very busy and took the time to ask:

    "How do you see so clearly, it's a searchlight!"

    Xue Luhe smiled:

    " I have good eyesight, so I can't do anything about it."

    Lin Mo gave her a jealous look, then looked at her unique face and figure, and even more jealous, her whole body turned into a sour lemon.

    "Really, I don't know why you were born so well. When God made you, you must have been full of charm."

    Xue Luhe said softly,

    "Then God must have forgotten that it took me so long to gain the ability to love and be loved. It took me so long to realize what love is."

    Lin Mo pursed her lips and stopped talking. She also understood. This topic is heavy.

    Judging from the limited dialogue information between the two and the few words in the original book, Lin Mo knew that Xue Luhe had lived in a perverted and suffocated family since childhood, and had never felt the love from his parents.

    Her parents, her father was arrogant and anti-social, and her mother was indifferent and selfish. The marriage of her parents was for commercial marriage, and they had no feelings for each other. Naturally, they had no feelings for Xue Luhe, the machine of inheritance they created.

    But any child will long for love and seek love from their parents. Whether it is true or not, they will apply the way their parents treat them to their lover.

    Xue Luhe learned the wrong desire for control, the tough and irritable suppression, and the indifference that paid no attention to each other's hearts.

    So when Xue Luhe first treated Lin Mo, he almost followed these methods.

    Later, Lin Mo thought about it himself. Xue Luhe was actually quite pitiful. He clearly had feelings but didn't know how to express them correctly.

    Lin Mo's original family in the previous world, his father is a bit similar to Xue Luhe, but the difference is that Lin Mo's mother, who died young, loved her very much, and was responsive and extremely protective of her, so Lin Mo knew what love was. I am trying to get better myself.

    Xue Luhe almost never felt it, but once she noticed this, she was extremely smart and learned quickly.

    Like now, Xue Luhe has almost acted like a normal person, and began to pursue herself by the means of normal people.

    Oh no, how can a normal person have such a good foundation as Xue Luhe, rich and beautiful, coupled with a rapidly changing personality, who can stop this!

    The more Lin Mo thought about it, the more he felt that he was really lucky. He couldn't help but secretly glanced back at Xue Luhe, with a wretched smile on the corner of his mouth.

    Xue Luhe also happened to be looking at her, the eyes of the two collided, as if some sweet flowers bloomed in Lin Mo's heart with a bang.

    Xue Luhe opened his mouth and said something, but Lin Mo couldn't hear it clearly.

    "What did you say?"

    Xue Luhe's expression was calm and gentle:

    "I want to ask if you can sleep with me tonight. I have been insomnia for a month. Only by sleeping with you, I will not have insomnia."

    Lin Morgen instantly famous. Her brain was still processing information, and her lips couldn't wait to open:

    "It's your duty!"

    Xue Luhe smiled brightly in an instant.

    Lin Mo warned himself in his heart: It's just sleeping together, it's not nothing before, don't mess around! Absolutely don't mess around!

    I just want to appease the big villain's emotions, let the big villain eat, drink, rest well, so as not to damage the whole book, right!

    Although the plot has gone a thousand miles away now, the two original heroines have nothing to say, and Xue Luhe has become more and more kind...

    But after all, there are still hidden dangers in the villain! And I have to be the person who eliminates hidden dangers and benefits the whole society!

    Well, for the well-being of the society, I have to take a risk tonight and sleep with Xue Luhe!

    It's not that I covet the beauty of the other party, am I, Lin Mo, such a superficial person!

    The author has something to say: isn't it?

    Thank you to the little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2020-08-16 01:47:49~2020-08-17 01:52:53~

    Thanks to the little angel who cast mine: Qin Tang Shengshi 1;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 34 bottles of MARISA; 2 bottles of Xiong Cuihua;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

28.8K 971 120
Xu Heran stood in the dark warehouse. The woman in front of her who is more beautiful than the moonlight is the heroine of this book. In the next tim...
Villainess, I'll Pamper You ✅ Axin Venus

Любовные романы

14.6K 267 13
There is always a villainess who become the biggest stumbling block in the relationship between the male and female leads, the one with the most mise...
54.3K 2K 62
Lu Chan is a top Alpha, with a beautiful appearance and a prominent family background. She was already the president of the Lu family at a young age...