The queen's little wife, pret...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 60

496 16 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 60

    After sending Lin Mo to the hotel, Xue Luhe sat with him for a while, then left immediately, letting Lin Mo rest in the hotel for a good night, and see you tomorrow.

    Lin Mo felt that she had spent the night alone in the empty room, and immediately sent a message to Xue Luhe the next morning, asking her where she was and if she could come over today, or go by herself.

    Xue Luhe replied to the message after a while:

    "Can I ask Xu Lu to take you to play?"

    Lin Mo felt a little disappointed, but felt that he shouldn't have done this. Xue Luhe took time to accompany him in such an emergency. I paid attention to it, but I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed.

    She replied,

    "Yeah."

    Then she put down her phone and didn't want to look at it anymore, she slowly packed up her things and waited for Xu Lu to come over.

    Knowing that Lin Mo went to Thailand, Lu Ruoruo sent her a message:

    "How is it, are you going to have a romantic date today?"

    Lin Mo frowned and sent back:

    "Romantic, what is it, romantic, come on a romantic date with Xu Lu? Almost, Xue Luhe is too busy to see him today."

    Lu Ruoruo:

    "Tsk tsk tsk, how can Xue Luhe catch up with his wife like this, you are really good-natured, if it was me that would have been angry long ago. Lu will take you to the duty-free shop, there are several shops in Thailand that are very interesting."

    Lin Mo replied with three words:

    "Let's talk about it."

    She packed herself up and put on clothes specially for this trip to Thailand. I bought a long dress, looked at myself in front of the mirror, took out a large bag of cosmetics and put it on the table, looked at it for a long time, sighed, and put the cosmetics back.

    She was ready to put on some makeup...but ended up just putting on some lipstick.

    "Tuk tuk tuk", there was a knock on the door.

    Lin Mo walked over listlessly, opened the door, and there was Xu Lu in a suit and leather shoes standing outside.

    Xu Lu pushed her glasses:

    "Mr. Xue asked me to take you for a walk."

    When Lin Mo heard the knock on the door, the last faint flame in her heart was extinguished. Seeing Xu Lu, she could only show a little ugly expression. Smile, pick up the bag and go downstairs.

    In the parking lot downstairs, a white luxury car was parked quietly.

    Lin Mo got into the car absent-mindedly carrying the bag, Xu Lu sat in the driver's seat, but did not drive.

    "Why don't you leave?"

    Lin Mo asked strangely.

    "Wait a minute."

    Xu Lu couldn't answer clearly, Lin Mo was confused, and looked at Xu Lu carefully to determine whether the other party was playing with a mobile phone or something.

    Suddenly, a breeze came.

    The door was opened, and a thin figure quickly leaned in and sat beside Lin Mo.

    Lin Mo was still looking at Xu Lu's phone, when a shadow suddenly appeared beside her, she screamed in fright, and looked back.

    It was that beautiful and familiar face that was smiling at him!

    Her heartbeat instantly increased to one hundred and eighty mph, hitting her chest frantically. Lin Mo's vision was a little blurry. The combination of the shock just now and the surprise now made her tremble slightly.

    "What are you...Aren't you coming!"

    Lin Mo jumped back involuntarily, then jumped forward again, leaning half of his body on Xue Luhe, with an expression on his face that didn't know whether to cry or laugh.

    "I thought about it, but I still can't ignore you."

    Xue Luhe smiled slyly, with a hint of smugness and satisfaction between his eyebrows, obviously very satisfied with Lin Mo's reaction.

    Lin Mo pursed his lips, didn't seem to care at all, and said casually,

    "I could have gone shopping by myself, but you just want to find a reason for yourself to take a vacation. If you don't want to work, just say it! Xue Luhe couldn't help laughing .

    She raised her hand very fondly and scratched the bridge of Lin Mo's nose:

    "You're wrong, I don't want to take a vacation, I just want to see you."

    These sudden love words... Lin Mo's ears turned red again. She leaned back at a loss, feeling that she couldn't understand the situation, as if she was being molested again...

    Xu Lu had already driven out skillfully and started today's journey.

    Xue Luhe had probably already made arrangements, and visited all the famous local attractions, and the time was moderate.

    Lin Mo was tired from playing in one place. After getting on the bus to rest and resurrect, he went to the next scenic spot and had a lot of fun.

    The places Xue Luhe was looking for belonged to the scenic spots with beautiful scenery and distinctive features, but they were not over-exploited. The two of them were very comfortable to play with, there were not many tourists, and there were no annoying salesmen and shopping guides to follow.

    The lunch was at a Skyline restaurant. The two sat on the soft and comfortable sofa and tasted local specialties.

    Tom Yum Kung Soup, Seafood Fried Rice, Thai Curry, Sweet and Spicy Cold Drink Desserts...Everything is very novel, and Lin Mo doesn't want to lift his head when he eats it.

    Finally, they had a full meal, and the two went to the observation deck to see the scenery. Below is a large coastline, where tourists, tents, and umbrellas are dotted together to form a landscape painting that belongs to tropical scenery.

    Lin Mo felt the wind blowing, and looked down curiously. When he looked at it, he narrowed his eyes, feeling sleepy.

    Xue Luhe sat silently beside her, and when Lin Mo felt sleepy, she leaned over her shoulders and put her on a pillow.

    Lin Mo's head was restless and kept falling down. In the end, Xue Luhe simply let her lie down on the sofa with her head on her lap and lie down to sleep.

    When Lin Mo was sleeping, his mouth would occasionally move a few times, as if he was talking energetically in his sleep, and his eyelashes kept shaking.

    Xue Luhe looked interesting, and gently touched Lin Mo's lips with his fingers, but those two lips opened instead.

    Xue Luhe retracted his fingers and looked carefully, for fear that he would wake people up.

    However, Lin Mo's mouth was slightly open, and her breathing was still even. Not only did she not wake up, but she fell into a deep sleep.

    The corners of Xue Luhe's lips were slightly raised, and she used her fingers to fiddle with Lin Mo's nose and earlobes. The movements were very light, but it was difficult to stop. Sometimes she just stopped on those skins and lingered.

    The full, rich and well-defined love filled Xue Luhe's heart. She suddenly felt that she had never lived for more than 20 years and never knew what real life was.

    It was like the shadow that was in front of him was finally lifted, and the whole world hung on Lin Mo's reddish earlobe, trembling gently with the sound of the wind.

    Xue Luhe was puzzled. Why did she devote herself to the role of the script before and imagined experiencing various emotions from the script? He even felt complacent about it for a while, thinking that he could live the colorful life in the script while keeping his indifferent and arrogant self unchanged.

    Now that she has Lin Mo, she realizes how naive her previous thoughts were and how castles in the air.

    When you fall in love with someone, that state is indescribable. When you are excited, you want to shout at the peak of the Himalayas, and when you are depressed, you want to bury yourself in the Mariana Trench. The whole world is colorful and surging.

    Xue Luhe never thought that her previous understanding of love was so narrow and pale. Just like a blind man who has never seen an elephant, he only has a one-sided imagination and a naive definition when he touches it, but once the blind man regains his sight, the elephant will be clear at a glance.

    Xue Luhe gently placed her finger on Lin Mo's aorta.

    She had rudely grabbed this fragile neck twice, the first time just for temptation and control, and the second time she was full of grief and anger.

    But now, she just wants to praise the creator, how could she create such a beautiful and gripping neck?

    She was only willing to use her fingertips to draw vague arterial lines in the air, and she didn't even want to touch it again, for fear of waking the Sleeping Beauty in her arms.

    She is willing to be the guardian god of this Sleeping Beauty, no... not a god, just a guardian, a loyal guardian.

    The sea breeze is gentle and gentle, blowing the coconut trees and palm trees swaying, and the sun is warm and not dazzling.

    Xue Luhe also slowly closed his eyes, feeling the rare tranquility and the deep sleep he had never experienced in days.

    The two of them were on the terrace and slept until three o'clock in the afternoon. After waking up, Lin Mo was still a little dazed. He always felt like he was still sleeping in his own house, but now facing the sea breeze and lying on Xue Luhe's lap, the scene was just like that. Dreaming!

    She raised her upper body and saw that Xue Luhe was still sleeping.

    Xue Luhe leaned her head against the sofa and raised her face. On that beautiful face, her brows were slightly wrinkled, but the corners of her mouth were raised, as if she had encountered something good again in the midst of pain and anxiety.

    Lin Mo kept her hands and feet light, and slowly left the sofa. She found Xu Lu who was not far away and asked him to bring a blanket.

    Then when she looked back, Xue Luhe had already opened her eyes, and Lin Mo's figure was quietly reflected in those dark eyes.

    It was as if there was only this figure in the whole world, and it was worthy of Xue Luhe's concentrated gaze.

    Lin Mo's cheeks flushed, and she walked over with a smile:

    "Are you awake, are you tired? Why don't you find a place to rest?"

    Xue Luhe stretched out his hand and rubbed his waist. Hearing this, he slowly frowned, with a slightly expression on his face. Pain:

    "Then, let's open a room in this hotel. I'll sleep for a while."

    Xu Lu, who came over with a blanket, heard this, and immediately turned around and went out. The card was put into Lin Mo's hand, said "3802", and disappeared again.

    Lin Mo held the room card:? ? ?

    Xue Luhe stretched out her hands on the sofa and put on a posture of waiting to be hugged, with a pitiful expression:

    "I can't move, the doctor said that my legs can't be pressed."

    Lin Mo:

    "...Then I Carrying you?"

    Xue Luhe shook his head, his eyes sparkling:

    "Hold me up."

    Lin Mo had nothing to say to the coquettish beauties, so he could only stretch out his two short arms and hugged the long beauties of the beauties. arms, trying to hold the person up.

    The two of them were sticking together through the fabric. Xue Luhe wrapped his hands around Lin Mo's neck, and most of his body weight was placed in Lin Mo's arms.

    Lin Mo felt a little heavy, but the warmth in her arms and the familiar scent made her happy again.

    A kind of... harvest joy?

    Lin Mo picked up Xue Luhe, Xue Luhe stood up straight but did not move, still nestled in Lin Mo's arms, his head resting on Lin Mo's shoulder.

    Lin Mo gently pushed her:

    "Hey...Aren't you going to move by yourself?"

    Xue Luhe sneered:

    "Why are you moving by yourself? You are quite a serious person."

    Lin Mo was embarrassed:

    "Who the hell is it? It's not serious, what I said is normal, only people who are already lustful can think crooked!"

    Xue Luhe smiled sullenly, lying on Lin Mo's body, his hands tightly wrapped around him, like a huge tree wombat.

    After an unknown amount of time, Lin Mo's legs were a little sore, and Xue Luhe finally let go of her, and the two walked out together.

    Lin Mo walked in the front, Xue Luhe followed behind. They had to pass the restaurant to go to the hotel. The two walked out through the narrow passage next to them.

    In the narrow small corridor, a figure suddenly appeared, walking directly towards the two of them.

    Lin Mo stepped back and let the stylishly dressed woman pass over. Suddenly, he felt that the other party was a little familiar, and he saw a rose in the other party's hair.

    At the same time, the woman with the rose pierced in surprise shouted:

    "Xue Luhe!" Only then did

    Lin Mo think, isn't this the die-hard Xue Luhe fan on the plane, the beautiful woman who watched Xue Luhe's unpopular movies on the plane? .

    No wonder he recognized Xue Luhe at a glance in the dimly lit narrow corridor.

    Xue Luhe replied in a low voice,

    "You can't even sign a group photo."

    Then she quickly walked out.

    But the woman grabbed Xue Luhe's arm and said in an abnormally excited tone:

    "Xue Luhe, don't you recognize me, I'm Huang Luyin! I played husband and wife with you, Huang Luyin! We worked together two years ago. Yes!"

    Huang Luyin?

    Lin Mo silently wrote down her name and didn't know who she was, but just listening to what she said made Lin Mo a little jealous.

    But then again, Xue Luhe has acted in so many movies and has had so many husbands, wives, boyfriends and girlfriends. If she eats this jealousy, she will be full of jealousy every day.

    Huang Luyin held Xue Luhe's wrist firmly, her face was full of enthusiasm, her eyes were astonishingly bright, and she kept repeating many words of unknown meaning:

    "I know you will definitely appear again, the two of us are destined in previous lives, I've been waiting for you for a long time, I've been waiting for you all my life, I know you're waiting for me too, let's go, let's go now..."

    Xue Luhe looked at her as if she was mentally retarded, and broke off Huang Luyin's palm with the other hand , with a cold tone:

    "Maybe we have cooperated before, but now I don't know you anymore, please don't harass me."

    Huang Luyin shouted,

    "How could it be possible to harass you! I have always loved you, I have written so many letters to you, and sent so many letters on Weibo, don't you know? But you are in the movies and TV series. You replied to me!"

    Lin Mo was stunned.

    Xue Luhe didn't want to speak, she wanted to leave directly, but after all, she was not in good health, so she needed to pay attention to her balance when walking.

    "You can't... You can't be like this, I love you very much, and I know you have feelings for me..."

    Huang Luyin, for some reason, burst into tears as she spoke, exaggerating like she was acting in a movie.

    Xue Luhe shook her arm, but didn't shake it, her face was full of anger, she suddenly turned around, used a grappling hand, and pressed Huang Luyin directly against the wall, her head pressed against the wall, and her mouth was squeezed. "O" type.

    Xue Luhe was like a cold-blooded killer in a movie, saying with no expression:

    "If you are sick, go get it as soon as possible, don't go crazy here!"

    Xue Luhe's voice was so cold that it was cold, but Lin Mo was a little strange.

    How long has it been since she heard such a cold and emotionless voice? It seems that in the face of metamorphosis, Xue Luhe is still as ruthless as the autumn wind sweeping leaves.

    Huang Luyin was pressed and unable to move, Xue Luhe loosened a little, and asked coldly,

    "When I let go, get out of here, do you understand?"

    Huang Luyin nodded hastily.

    Xue Luhe let go, and Huang Luyin stumbled and ran, but she didn't run two steps, she turned around suddenly, and shouted,     "

    You kissed me, don't try to deny it!"

Air spread.

    What is this, even a lunatic has kissed Xue Luhe! What about yourself? Only a symbolic kiss, what a shame!

    Huang Luyin was no longer visible, Xue Luhe turned around and regained her gentleness:

    "Let's go."

    Lin Mo's mind was full of the phrase "you kissed me", and followed Xue Luhe back to the hotel room.

    Xue Luhe took off his jacket as he walked, and then took off his inner shirt, wearing only black underwear, and sat beside the bed.

    She didn't seem to know how attractive she was, she just raised her chin slightly and nodded to Lin Mo:

    "I'm too tired to rest for a while. If you want to play, I'll ask Xu Lu to take you there."

    Lin Mozhi Gougo looked at Xue Luhe, a rush of blood rushed up from his forehead.

    Her mouth seemed to have her own consciousness and was out of her control:

    "So that woman really kissed you?"

    Xue Luhe was slightly startled, just got into the quilt, and before she lay down, the graceful curves of her shoulders and neck showed the quilt, The black strap of the underwear is extremely tempting.

    "Ah...are you jealous?"

    "...No!"

    "That's all a movie request, just a light touch."

    "...But, I'm not happy."

    Xue Luhe curled his eyes and smiled, and stretched out from the quilt One hand, waist bent, fingers hooked forward.

    "Then why are you happy?"

    Lin Mo licked his lips, twisting his fingers nervously at the corners of his clothes.

    "I...I want..."

    More intimate, more personal, my own...contact you.

    The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2020-08-14 00:47:55~2020-08-15 00:02:13~

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the mines: Waner killed, Design, I am Finn 1;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 40 bottles of cute Qinghe duck; 20 bottles of Yuyu; 3 bottles of Design;

    thank you very much For your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 267 13
There is always a villainess who become the biggest stumbling block in the relationship between the male and female leads, the one with the most mise...
54.3K 2K 62
Lu Chan is a top Alpha, with a beautiful appearance and a prominent family background. She was already the president of the Lu family at a young age...
214K 6.4K 29
Katsuki Bakugou, a hot tempered, constantly angry, Pomeranian lookin ass- Alpha....Is the soon to be ruler of the Fire kingdom. So... What happens wh...