The queen's little wife, pret...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 58

410 15 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 58

    It was dark and quiet outside, and in the winter night in the north, there was no sound at all, and the whole world was sleeping.

    The room was warm, and the steam from the shower just covered Lin Mo's eyes.

    She didn't seem to feel anything, the whole world was quiet, and there was only the tip of the nose all over the body, there was a thin airflow, and a warm and delicate skin contact.

    She couldn't see Xue Luhe, but she could feel the other person's gaze, gentle and precious, swiping across her face, inch by inch, looking at it carefully, as if she wanted to carve every detail of her outline into the depths of her memory.

    Then a cold object pressed against Lin Mo's eyebrows, causing her to shudder for a while, and she couldn't help but look up.

    Those were Xue Luhe's white and slender fingers, which were touching his forehead, and at a very close distance were Xue Luhe's deep eyes.

    "Don't forget me."

    Xue Luhe sighed softly, her tone pretending to be relaxed, but she couldn't hide the anxiety deep in her heart.

    Lin Mo nodded subconsciously and was very firm:

    "No!"

    Xue Luhe's eyes widened slightly, and then he smiled comfortably:

    "Then I'm relieved."

    Lin Mo stood up, watched Xue Luhe press the wheelchair, and turned to leave , The fingers are about to move, driving the body to want to follow.

    She always felt that Xue Luhe should not be allowed to leave just like that, and she might not be able to see each other for a long time. What if there is an accident?

    There should be some memories.

    "Hey!"

    Lin Mo called out to Xue Luhe.

    The wheelchair stopped, Xue Luhe put his hand on the door handle, and turned his head from above the wheelchair, with a deep sadness in his eyes, even some pain.

    "Um?"

    Neither of the two said a word, but only said the tone of voice. The eyes of the two sides were tangled in the air. I don't know how many emotions were hidden in their eyes and passed on to each other.

    Lin Mo puffed out her cheeks, walked forward, stretched out her hand and grabbed Xue Luhe's arm, squatted down and looked directly into the other person's dark eyes:

    "No matter what happens, don't forget to eat well, take care of yourself, and take care of yourself. Come down and make a video for me, and let me see if you have lost weight, you are not allowed to lose weight, you know? Eat more meat!"

    Xue Luhe nodded, the corners of his mouth turned down, looking like he was uncontrollably sad.

    Lin Mo racked his brains for a long time, but didn't know what to say, and finally said firmly:

    "I'll take you downstairs."

    Xue Luhe repeatedly refused:

    "No, Xu Lu and the driver are downstairs, I can... It's inconvenient for you to go down late."

    Lin Mo had already returned to the room and started getting dressed, and without giving Xue Luhe time to refuse, she quickly put on a skirt and came behind Xue Luhe and pushed her wheelchair out.

    Xue Luhe sighed:

    "Hey...I'll be back as soon as possible, don't worry."

    Lin Mo wrinkled his nose, squeezed his eyes unnaturally, and forced back the sourness that came out of the bridge of his nose:

    "Who is it? I'm worried about you! Who made you so workaholic, you're sick, and you have to go on a business trip to work in the middle of the night, it's really worth your life."

    Xue Luhe turned around and smiled sweetly at Lin Mo:

    "With your words, even if It's worth dying for me."

    Lin Mo hurriedly spit into the air a few times:

    "What nonsense! Really, don't mess around!" The

    two of them talked all the way and got off the elevator. Xu Lu was already there. After waiting, Xue Luhe was quickly picked up and sent to the car.

    Xue Luhe sat in the car, stretched out his hand, waved at Lin Mo, and closed the car window.

    Lin Mo stood there and watched blankly. The car started to roar and drove out quickly.

    Lin Mo didn't turn around until he couldn't see the back of the car, walking back with heavy footsteps, full of thoughts.

    Back in the room, Xia Xue ran under Lin Mo's feet, wrapped around several times, and let out a suspicious "meow?"

    "You also want to know where she went?"

    Lin Mo crouched down and touched Xia Xue     Smooth Hair:

    "I also want to know... I don't want her to go either. I still have a lot to tell her."

Simplest life.

    She used to live like this before, and she didn't feel anything wrong, and even felt relaxed and free, but now, she always feels a little lonely every now and then.

    Xue Luhe should be very busy, and she seldom sends messages, but as long as it is a message sent by Lin Mo, she will try her best to reply, and she will not let Lin Mokong wait.

    But sometimes, Xue Luhe would go to various meetings for five or six hours, and there was really no time to reply to messages.

    When she didn't reply to the news, Lin Mo was restless. She looked at her phone while working, and her work efficiency would be greatly reduced. She couldn't help worrying about her.

    This time, Xue Luhe first returned to Xue's headquarters, and then went abroad after staying a few days. Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, etc., flew over by turns. Every day, he was either attending the meeting, or on the way to the meeting, saving a little free time, all It was used to reply messages and videos with Lin Mo.

    Every time during the video, Lin Mo could see the dark circles under Xue Luhe's eyes, and he was very tired.

    The more she looked, the more worried she became, but there was nothing she could do. She couldn't help, and she didn't know what Xue Luhe was doing, and she didn't even send any targeted suggestions.

    He could only say empty words such as "eat well", "take the time to rest", and "pay more attention to your body". This feeling made Lin Mo go crazy.

    She doesn't want to be so useless, she also wants to be Xue Luhe's right-hand man, at least she can give Xue Luhe advice... a good friend.

    Lin Mo began to pay attention to various financial news, browse relevant domestic industry trends, and read various news websites during work every day to learn relevant knowledge.

    Xue Luhe's Xue Group is really too big, covering retail, real estate development, business investment, Internet, etc. Lin Moguang used his strength to figure out what happened this time.

    It turned out that the emergency situation was that the snack brand launched by Xue's Group was exposed to serious quality problems. Some consumers were admitted to the hospital because of this. They also encouraged the whole network to spread the word, and were used by other competitors to continue to fan the flames and give Xue's overall reputation. Putting on trumped-up charges has greatly damaged the brand's reputation.     Among them, Xue Luhe's own image has also become a smearing existence for the group. Competitors used her previous angry videos, which went viral on the Internet. At the same time, major marketing accounts, public account owners, and bloggers collectively initiated initiatives:     # Ten Questions to Xue Luhe: Where is your moral bottom line? #Lin     Mo looked at those questions and felt goosebumps on her skin.     "First question: Xue Luhe, why do you get angry and beat people in public places?     Second question: Xue Luhe, have you ever sincerely apologized to anyone you have hurt?     Third question: Xue Luhe, you are really exchanging quality for money for your brand. Don't you know about it?     Four questions..." The     truth and the false are mixed together, these people who specialize in playing with words, the things they write are extremely provocative, and even Lin Mo begins to wonder if Xue Luhe did it on purpose. Indulge what?     But when she came back to her senses, she realized that there were basically not enough real facts in what these people said.

    But the public just eats this, and the number of retweets and comments keeps rising. Countless people start to cast aside Xue's products, and they spontaneously boycott Xue's products, and some people boycott Xue Luhe's own films.

    Opening various movie review websites, Lin Mo frowned, and the more he looked, the more angry he became.

    "Bah! Boycott the black-hearted businessman Xue Luhe! She even fakes snacks. I'm afraid that the title of the actress is also fake, anyway, everyone in the entertainment industry can buy awards!"

    "That's right, I will never watch Xue Luhe-related movies again. TV, never buy advertising products endorsed by Xue Luhe, never watch variety shows with Xue Luhe's participation, please forward it, boycott it together, let our world become cleaner and stay away from violent black-hearted

    scumbags!" "Xue Luhe, you and him ! Mom made money and lost her conscience! Are you worthy of the classic roles you have played, and are you worthy of so many fans who love you! No identification, the former Xue Fan, now the fan has turned black, vigorously step back!"

    "Some people are just a few fans, and they feel like they can rule the earth, right? Haha, anyway, consumers will vote with their feet.

    " Every time I made a video, I could only pretend that I didn't know anything, trying my best to soothe Xue Luhe's emotions.

    Xue Luhe herself looked okay, except for the dark circles under her eyes and her cheeks that were selling very quickly, her expression was always natural, and her eyes were still gentle when she looked at Lin Mo.

    "Xue Luhe...Are you really all right now? I'm so worried about you."

    Lin Mo couldn't help it anymore. One night, during the video, he still asked.

    "You know what's going on online? Don't worry, I'm dealing with it, and the results are coming soon, so it won't affect the Xue family." Xue

    Luhe smiled bleakly.

    "But... I'm afraid that they will affect you, your previous works, and the future..."

    "Don't be afraid, I will temporarily fade out of the entertainment industry. Anyway, I'm too busy to film now, and filming was originally just me. My hobby, the Xue family is my career.”

    "Ah... that's fine. Where are you now? Can you send me an address?"

    "What do you want to do?"

    Lin Mo blinked, feeling an impulse in her heart, she opened her mouth and said,

    "Christmas is coming soon . Now, I want to go to accompany you for the holidays."

    The smoothness of what she said was as if she had practiced it thousands of times in her heart, and even Lin Mo herself was frightened.

    God knows, she never thought about it before this moment, but now she said it so naturally!

    The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2020-08-12 01:24:45~2020-08-12 23:57:25~

    Thank you for irrigating nutrient solution Little Angel: Isn't it fragrant to drive? 10 bottles; 1 bottle of Watermelon Taro;

    thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 95.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
54.3K 2K 62
Lu Chan is a top Alpha, with a beautiful appearance and a prominent family background. She was already the president of the Lu family at a young age...
30.7K 1K 75
Nianxia sand sculpture sultry Xiao Tian O × Nian Shangqing cold vinegar essence A wakes up. Ye Xing wears a supporting role of the same name as cann...