The queen's little wife, pret...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 57

449 15 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 57

    Xue Luhe's car was parked in the community garage, and inside the car, Lin Mo was already asleep, leaning on Xue Luhe's shoulder.

    As soon as the car stopped, Lin Mo opened his eyes and was still a little confused. He wanted to open the door in a daze, but accidentally opened the window.

    Xue Luhe chuckled lightly, and leaned over from the gap in front of Lin Mo to help open the car door.

    Her soft body was gently pressed against Lin Mo's waist, and some soft objects rubbed against Lin Mo's upper body. The indulgent cold fragrance and long hair seemed to fill the entire space.

    Lin Mo had just woken up, her whole body was chaotic, and she subconsciously felt that the person in front of her was familiar to her, made her heart beat, and wanted to escape and approach.

    Xue Luhe sat back slowly, without opening the car door on his side, and looked at Lin Mo with a smile:

    "Why don't you get out of the car?"

    Lin Mo was greedy for the heater in the car, and the warm, warm body that belonged to Xue Luhe. Xiang, raised one hand and grabbed Xue Luhe's sleeve:

    "Go to my house."

    Xue Luhe nodded: "As long as you don't hate     it

    , I also want to see Xiaoxue."

However, he got out of the car and said:

    "It's all because of Xiaoxue, otherwise I would have driven you out earlier, why would you run to my house every day, you don't have a house to live in, and the landlord doesn't know that my house is treated as a hotel... ..." The

    driver had taken out the folding wheelchair from the trunk of the car and put it in front of the door, Xue Luhe got out of the car and sat in the wheelchair.

    Before she pressed the button herself, Lin Mo pushed her away.

    Lin Mo seemed to be a little excited today, pushing Xue Luhe's wheelchair to create the atmosphere of a supermarket shopping cart, even running with small steps, humming a song happily, and taking people into the elevator.

    "I'm in such a good mood today, what happened?"

    Xue Luhe raised his face in the elevator and asked her.

    "I got a raise! And there is a holiday soon, the annual leave! It can be linked with the Spring Festival holiday! My boss is really nice!"

    Lin Mo's face was full of spring breeze, and the corner of his mouth was very cute.

    "Is it just you, or is it everyone?"

    Xue Luhe's eyes darkened instantly, as if he was very concerned about the hidden situation in Lin Mo's words.

    "I'm not sure about the salary increase, but everyone has annual leave, and everyone just takes it separately. But I'm not a waiter and don't need to schedule shifts, so I can choose my own vacation time~"

    Xue Luhe's expression softened a little, and smiled. He said:

    "Then what are your plans for the holiday?"

    Lin Mo blinked, hiding his little thoughts, and looked at the ceiling casually:

    "Well, although the holiday is relatively long, there are more than ten days. However, my social circle is relatively narrow, and people visit relatives and friends during the Spring Festival, and I don't have any relatives, so I guess I don't have any arrangements for the time being..."

    Xue Luhe's mouth rose, holding back his smile:

    " It's such a coincidence, I don't have any plans for my holiday."

    Lin Mo said "um", her eyes wandering.

    The elevator door opened, Lin Mo pushed Xue Luhe to the door, took out the key to open the door.

    As soon as the door was opened, a weak "meow--" sound came from inside the room.

    Xia Xue's meow was weak, straight and straight, never turning. When Lin Mo pushed Xue Luhe into the threshold, the white kitten was already circling under her feet, and she eagerly used her little head to hug Lin Mo's legs.

    After closing the door and putting away the bags, Xue Luhe was placed in front of the sofa in the living room. Lin Mo immediately squatted down, hugged the kitten in his arms and kneaded wildly for a while, pouted and kept kissing, and the kitten also stuck out her pink tongue. Stop licking Lin Mo's face and hands.

    "Oh, oh...it's so itchy, hahaha, look at it, it's too cute, it loves us so much!"

    Lin Mo came over with the kitten in his hands and handed the kitten to Xue Luhe.

    "It loves you very much."

    Xue Luhe reached out and touched Xia Xue's back, the kitten squatted on her lap obediently, and let her touch it. The hair that had grown out was very soft and felt very good to the touch. .

    "I love you too. You come to see it every day, and why would you bring a doctor here? It's sick now and doesn't have that much energy. When it grows up, it will definitely welcome both of us."

    Lin Moren I couldn't help but explain, I always felt that if the kitten didn't like Xue Luhe, it might be a big blow to her.

    I don't know why, ever since Xue Luhe admitted that he needed love last time, Lin Mo always felt that this person lacked love and wanted to give her a lot of love.

    Friendship, pet love... These kinds of feelings, Lin Mo really wanted Xue Luhe to experience them.

    As for love... Lin Mo himself couldn't make up his mind, so he put it on hold for now.

    "It doesn't matter, I feel that it doesn't hate me, that's enough."

    Xue Luhe smiled with a long line of sight.

    The snow-white kitten was lying obediently on Xue Luhe's long legs. The picture was so beautiful that Lin Mo couldn't take his eyes off it.

    The combination of a beauty and a white cat is beautiful no matter what, and there is an inexplicable feeling of quiet time.

    Lin Mo rubbed his eyes and hurried to the kitchen to make some dinner, but when he looked at it, he found that there were no ingredients in the refrigerator.

    "What should I do? I have nothing in the refrigerator... Why don't you order takeout? Do you want to have dinner together?"

    Lin Mo took the apple out and asked Xue Luhe while nibbling.

    Xue Luhe took out his mobile phone and directly called someone who didn't know. Within half an hour, the five-star hotel meal was placed on the table of Lin Mo's house.

    Lin Mo sighed:

    "It's great to have money, even the speed of cooking in the kitchen is amazing."

    Xue Luhe chuckled:

    "It's just that this hotel is very close, and I delivered the dishes by drone.

    Lin Mo didn't know what to say: "

    Then...thank you for the advancement of technology?"

    Xue Luhe raised a drink:

    "Thank you for the advancement of technology."

    Lin Mo clinked glasses with her and enjoyed a delicious meal.

    After dinner, it was already past ten o'clock. Lin Mo rubbed his stomach and said     casually

    , "I'm going to take a shower. You can accompany Xiaoxue outside."

, but it was really late today, Xue Luhe didn't seem to be enjoying herself yet, and she couldn't drive others away, so she could only take a bath by herself.

    Xue Luhe nodded obediently and agreed. Xia Xue was drowsy at the moment and wanted to find a warm place. Xue Luhe took the cat in her arms and followed the fur little by little.

    Xia Xue's black eyes slowly closed, Lin Mo took out the clothes from the bedroom, and saw that the cat was already asleep, Xue Luhe was stroking the cat with one hand and watching with the phone in the other.

    She tickled the corner of her mouth and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

    The sound of rushing water sounded, and the steam quickly filled the entire bathroom. Lin Mo was very comfortable washing under the shower head. Suddenly, he heard a phone ringing outside the living room.

    Then there was Xue Luhe's voice, which I couldn't hear clearly.

    Lin Mo didn't care, and after taking a shower, she looked at her body in front of the mirror.

    Fortunately, neither fat nor thin, petite and cute, the big parts are round and full, and the thin parts are also unequivocally thin.

    Although it can't be compared to the one in the living room, she is still a beautiful woman, and she maintains it well.

    It is said that people from the south will get fat when they come to the north. Lin Mo consciously controlled his diet. Fortunately, he did not gain weight, but his cheeks were obviously rounder.

    She rubbed her cheeks, thinking to herself, would Xue Luhe like how she looked a little fat?

    As soon as the idea came up, Lin Mo was startled. Why should Xue Luhe like it or not? Doesn't she like that she has to lose weight? Why should you care whether Xue Luhe likes him or not!

    Lin Mo shook her hair, dried herself with a bath towel, put on her sexy deep V pajamas in the bathroom, and walked out carefully.

    She was afraid that she would be given to Xue Luhe if she dressed too sexy, but when she went out, she felt that she thought too much.

    Xue Luhe was still sitting in the living room, typing with her phone in hand. She looked very busy and didn't give Lin Mo any attention.

    Lin Mo walked over slowly and stood beside her for a while, Xue Luhe still buried her head in her phone and didn't notice her at all.

    Lin Mo quietly walked over to touch Xia Xue, who was sleeping in the cat's nest, and woke the cat up. The cat gave a soft "mic" sound, but Xue Luhe still didn't catch her eye.

    Lin Mo bit her lip and walked directly in front of Xue Luhe, blocking the light above her head with her body, and the shadow blocked Xue Luhe's phone.

    "Huh? You're done washing, then I'll go back first."

    Xue Luhe raised her head to look at Lin Mo, her tone was unchanged, she pressed the wheelchair, turned around and left.

    "Stop! No, stop for me!"

    Lin Mo followed Xue Luhe's wheelchair, thinking it was unreasonable, why! It should be Xue Luhe chasing him, right?

    Xue Luhe walked directly to the door in her wheelchair, and looked back at Lin Mo:

    "I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry, I really have to go back now."

    Lin Mo stood in front of Xue Luhe, speechless for a while, not knowing what to say, it took a long time to squeeze out One sentence:

    "...What's the urgency?"

    Xue Luhe said,

    "There is a problem with an emergency project at the company, and I have to fly back to deal with it. My private jet will take off tonight."

    Lin Mo didn't expect it to be such a big deal. The pupils dilated for a while, and it took a while to digest.

    Xue Luhe looked at Lin Mo helplessly:

    "If you can't do anything, wait until I come back to make up for you."

    Lin Mo nodded, and after a while, she murmured:

    "Then when will you come back..."

    She said After saying this, I felt that I was too much like a wronged little daughter-in-law, so I quickly added in a strong tone:

    "I'm just afraid of you, I'm afraid that your body will not be able to bear it, and then, Xiaoxue's illness is not healed..."

    She wrinkled I tried my best to find a reason, but I couldn't find a few, so I had to mute the sound.

    "I'm fine. The doctor knows about Xia Xue's condition, and he will take care of Xia Xue as usual."

    Xue Luhe's eyes were deep, and she looked into Lin Mo's eyes with a very soft voice:

    "As for whether I will come back, how long will it take to come back... That depends on you."

    Lin Mo blinked and understood what Xue Luhe meant.

    With her eyes closed and her heart swayed, she bent down and gave Xue Luhe a hug.

    She wrapped her arms around Xue Luhe's waist and didn't dare to exert any force. She originally wanted to have a confession hug from a friend, so that Xue Luhe would add a little more aftertaste.

    But the next second, a sigh came from her ear, and she realized that her body was pulled down by Xue Luhe and sat on the other's lap.

    In order to maintain balance, Lin Mo put his hands around Xue Luhe's neck and looked up at her at a loss.

    The little beauty who just came out of the bath is still steaming with warm water vapor, her hair is dripping wet, and her cheeks are tender and rosy.

    The eyes are like two shining stars. In the slightly open lips, there are white pearls.

    too attractive.

    Xue Luhe rolled her throat, closed her eyes, and lowered her head.

    At the last second, she suddenly remembered what happened before and stopped.

    Lin Mo didn't like her sudden kisses...

    So Xue Luhe just used the tip of her nose to rub Lin Mo's delicate and lovely nose.

    "Wait for me to come back soon."

    Xue Luhe's voice was soft, but she said it firmly.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2020-08-11 00:39:10~2020-08-12 01:24:45~

    Thank you for irrigating nutrient solution Little Angel: 10 bottles of No. 19090; Wu Xuanyi is the ideal 5 bottles in the world; 3 bottles of Watermelon Taro;

    thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 267 13
There is always a villainess who become the biggest stumbling block in the relationship between the male and female leads, the one with the most mise...
41.1K 1.8K 95
Qin Juran finds herself transmigrated into an old-fashioned campus romance novel one day. The original character was a typical pretty but feeble "whi...
591K 62.6K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
35.3K 1.7K 74
Inexplicably, Mi Li transmigrated into the heroine of an essay about abusing her body and heart, and she was about to face the painful torture from a...