The queen's little wife, pret...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 52

485 19 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 52

    Lin Mo didn't know what to say, so she shut up and looked at Xue Luhe subconsciously.

    Xue Luhe's expression was very confused, and there was some deep anger, but she didn't have the panic and nervousness that was exposed to the truth, and she looked a little like watching a play.

    Lin Mo was a little relieved, and glanced at Xi Shen:

    "Do you have any evidence?"

    Xi Shen smiled, with a hint of madness in his eyes, and pointed to Xue Luhe and Xu Lu:

    "Let them go, I Only tell you the truth."

    Xue Luhe raised his hand suddenly, patted a table, the teapot and cup on the table poured on the table, and the tea poured out from all sides of the table.

    Xu Lu hurriedly held down the back of Xue Luhe's wheelchair and whispered,

    "Mr. Xue, restrain yourself, your body..."

    Xue Luhe calmed down, turned to look at Lin Mo, and her eyes became much gentler.

    "Momo, don't listen to her, she's already crazy, the fight between beasts."

    Xi Shen then snorted coldly:

    "As the old saying goes, if a man is about to die, his words are good, you really don't listen to your wife. secret?"

    She also deliberately emphasized the word "wife".

    Lin Mo swallowed and said after bargaining:

    "Can you just say no?"

    Xi Shen shook his head and smiled.

    From just now to now, Lin Mo has observed everyone's reaction in the room, and he has already made up his mind.

    So she first said to Lu Ruoruo and Xu Lu,

    "I'm sorry, please go out first."

    When only Xue Luhe, Xi Shen and herself were left in the room, Lin Mo raised her eyes and looked at Xi Shen firmly:

    "I've asked the unrelated person to leave, but Xue Luhe is related to this matter, I won't let her go, and what you two said can also confirm each other. Xi Shen, you can either talk or leave now, I don't have to. Don't listen to this secret, and you don't have any leverage to threaten me, so you can choose for yourself."

    Xue Luhe's eyes were bright, looking at Lin Mo, the corners of his brows and eyes were full of surprise. She pressed the wheelchair to Lin Mo's side, raised her hand gently, grabbed Lin Mo's hand, and rubbed the back of Lin Mo's hand with her fingertips.

    It was affectionate and grateful. Lin Mo could feel that Xue Luhe was suppressing her inner excitement, and she knew why.

    "You...you're so smart."

    Xue Luhe's voice trembled a little, hiding obvious excitement and joy.

    Lin Mo lowered her head and smiled at her:

    "I'm still willing to give you this trust."

    Xue Luhe's beautiful face was glowing with poison, her lips were pursed tightly, and the corners of her mouth were very bright.

    This is probably the first time in Xue Luhe's life that he has been trusted by others without explanation, right?

    Lin Mo has known Xue Luhe for half a year. From summer to winter, she understands what kind of person Xue Luhe is and is willing to give her such trust.

    On the other hand, Xi Shen was the exact opposite. Xi Shen was the type that Lin Mo couldn't understand, but she didn't want to trust such a black-bellied and unscrupulous person.

    Lin Mo turned to look at Xi Shen with a smile on the corner of his mouth, waiting for Xi Shen to answer.

    Xi Shen's face was ashen as he stared at the hands that Xue Luhe and Lin Mo held each other. He didn't answer for a long time, as if he was trying his best to suppress the anger in his heart.

    After a long while, Xi Shen sneered:

    "Oh, it seems that you two are really a perfect match, one has no brains, and the other is a substitute."

    Lin Mo raised his eyebrows, feeling that this was unpleasant, and immediately replied:

    "That's also true. Better than you're going to be homeless soon, at least we both have jobs!"

    Xue Luhe continued:

    "Yes!"

    Lin Mo raised the corner of his mouth.

    Xi Shen's face was green with anger, he simply shut up and handed over a tablet computer.

    "It's all inside, you can turn it over."

    Lin Mo took the tablet, but still kept an eye on it. He didn't show it to Xue Luhe directly, but read the content on it himself.

    It's a picture, it seems to have been taken secretly, it's not very clear, but it can be seen that Xue Luhe is in the picture.

    Xue Luhe sat at the table, holding something in his hand, and watched cherishly.

    Xi Shen was on the other side, ready to add fuel to the fire, and said directly:

    "Although I broke up with Mu Fei, when she was with me, she would talk about everything. She told me that Xue Luhe had A real Bai Yueguang is very important, and Xue Luhe still often takes out two people's tokens to remember the past. Lin Mo, you didn't realize that you and Mu Fei look a bit like? It's a pity, you two are for Xue Luhe She really likes the owner of that token."

    Xi was deeply immersed in the thrill of revenge and spoke impassively. But after a few words, she went to see Lin Mo, but found that things didn't seem to be what she imagined.

    I saw Lin Mo's expression was very strange, while frowning tightly, the corners of his mouth turned up involuntarily, and his fingers were still flipping the photos from side to side, zooming in and out, looking very seriously.

    It's just... how is it like this, completely different from the shock, pain, and collapse that Xi Shen imagined?

    Moreover, Xue Luhe, who didn't see the contents of the mobile phone next to her, listened to what she said, and her expression became more and more strange. It was not embarrassment and embarrassment, nor anger, but it was consistent with Lin Mo's expression.

    The pain is quite painful, but it's a bit like... it's very hard to hold back a smile?

    Xi Shen felt that he had read it wrong, he blinked his eyes and looked again, the expressions of those two people were even more strange.

    Xi Shen had no choice but to keep adding fuel and persuasion:

    "What I said is true, otherwise you think, why did Xue Luhe agree to your family's marriage request when she saw your photo? Because the photo you gave her is Without makeup or hairstyle, she saw the similarities between you and her Bai Yueguang. Not only you, but Mu Fei was also a stand-in, but Mu Fei finally noticed it and got away. I took you as a friend to follow You said this..."

    Xi Shen was talking when he suddenly saw Lin Mo hand the tablet to Xue Luhe.

    And Xue Luhe flipped through the photos on the tablet as if no one else was there, sliding her long fingers lightly on the screen without pausing at all, which showed how relaxed she was at the moment.

    Xi Shen's eyes widened, and his voice was as loud as roaring:

    "What are you doing!"

    Lin Mo frowned, covering her ears with both hands, Xue Luhe raised her head in disapproval, glared at Xi Shen, and whispered,

    "Don't be noisy, look at the photos What?"

    Lin Mo stood behind Xue Luhe, lowered his head from above the wheelchair, and went to see the photos on the tablet with Xue Luhe, with a smile on the corner of his mouth.

    She pointed to something in the photo:

    "It's really ugly!"

    Xue Luhe patted her hand away, but there was a smile on the corner of her mouth:

    "Don't say it."

    Lin Mo's smile widened, Xue Luhe looked up at her, The two smiled at each other.

    The atmosphere was so beautiful that it was like a plot in an idol drama.

    But how is this possible?

    Xi Shen's mind was full of confusion, she couldn't understand, how could this happen? Mu Fei clearly and clearly said that Lin Mo is just a stand-in!

    But looking at it like this, Lin Mo is the Bai Yueguang himself, right?

    A possibility suddenly appeared in Xi Shen's mind, which he had never thought of before.

    Mu Fei...provided wrong information and made herself investigate by mistake?

    Did she not know the inside story, or did she deliberately lie to herself?

    Xi Shen leaned halfway on the table, stretched out his arms and hugged his head, and cried out in a broken voice:

    "What's going on!"

    Lin Mo raised his head from the tablet, looked at Xi Shen with some pity, and explained:

    "You You're right, but... Xue Luhe's childhood playmate, Bai Yueguang, is me."

    Xue Luhe smiled, looked up at Lin Mo, and whispered,

    "Thank you for accepting this. Also, come on One time, I was too impatient, I'm sorry, I've been reflecting on it for a long time."

    Lin Mo lowered his head and smiled:

    "It's alright, I also thought about it later, I reacted too violently at that time, but it wasn't that serious, I was just... a little embarrassed, then I am still afraid of you at times, but I have misunderstood you. I also want to say sorry."

    Xue Luhe quickly shook his head:

    "It's not your fault, it's all my fault, you don't need to say sorry."

    "I want to say it, say it. I feel better..."

    "Don't say it, it should be me..."

    "I'm going to..."

    Xi Shen suddenly burst out with a loud roar:

    "Enough!"

    Lin Mo shuddered. Immediately, I felt my hand being held, and my fingers were warmly wrapped in the slender and soft palm.

    Xue Luhe held her hand, and said happily in a low but existential voice:

    "Not enough, Momo and I will never talk enough. By the way, I forgot to tell you, Mu Fei knows about the childhood relationship between Lin Mo and me, no I know why she did this, but it's a pity that she lied to you."

    Xi Shen collapsed completely, leaned against the wall, squatted down with his head in his arms, and let out a desperate roar:

    "Fei! You actually lied to me..."

    Lin Mo looked at this scene and felt a little amused. He stretched out his finger and stabbed Xue Luhe on the shoulder:

    "Look at her, doesn't she look like she has been slapped with pornography?"

    Xue Luhe smiled. :

    "Like, very similar."

    Lin Mo snickered.

    Xue Luhe looked up at her:

    "Momo, thank you. No matter when I was a child or now, I have to thank you."

    Lin Mo's lips curled into a smile, and his eyes were full of crescents. He deliberately pretended to be cute and tilted his head:

    "Thank you . What am I?"

    Xue Luhe thought for a while, then said with a smile,

    "Thank you...for your care and trust in me all the time. I haven't felt much warmth since I was a child, and a lot of it comes from you."

    Lin Mo smiled brightly.

    Xue Luhe patted the back of her hand and held her hand:

    "Let's go, let's find a place to have dinner."

    Lin Mo didn't move, she reached out and picked up the tablet and tapped on it.

    Xue Luhe asked curiously,

    "What are you doing?"

    Lin Mo smiled and said, "Transfer

    these photos to my mobile phone."

    Xue Luhe was stunned at first, then laughed, with a very soft smile.

    Lin Mo connected the tablet to the coffee shop's wireless network, and sent some good pictures to his mobile phone, deleted the pictures on the tablet, and handed it to Xi Shen, smiling:

    "Okay, it's back. The original owner. You stay here, we are going out to eat."

    Xi Shen held his head, didn't speak, didn't look up, and couldn't see his face at all.

    Lin Mo pushed Xue Luhe's wheelchair. The smart wheelchair didn't need to be pushed, but she just wanted to put her hand near Xue Luhe, but she didn't want to go out hand in hand so easily.

    A few strands of Xue Luhe's brown-black curly hair were wrapped around Lin Mo's fingers.

    Lin Mo couldn't help but play with the hair with his fingers as he walked, it felt cool and smooth, very comfortable and fun.

    The two walked out so calmly and saw that there were many people standing outside the box door.

    Lu Ruoruo and Xu Lu were at the front, followed by Qing Jing, Xiaoyuan, Li Kexin and others, and even at the end, Qing Jing's ex-wife Wang Ling showed half of her head.

    Lu Ruoruo was indiscriminate and went up to give Lin Mo a hug:

    "Wuwuwu, are you alright! We were scared to death when we heard that there was no movement inside! Why is that Xi Shen acting like a madman, are you alright? It looks good..."

    Xu Lu directly took over Xue Luhe's wheelchair and said calmly,

    "I will immediately move forward with the merger when I go back, and I won't wait for a favorable negotiation result."

    Xue Luhe waved his hand:

    " No, wait until the most favorable result comes out before doing mergers and acquisitions. It's not that important now."

    Xu Lu nodded, looking at Lin Mo, then Xue Luhe, and smiled.

    Qingjing was particularly worried about Lin Mo, so she stepped forward and asked Lu Ruoruo how her situation was, and Lin Mo simply explained the matter to the two of them.

    After listening to Lu Ruoruo, she touched her chin and thought hard:

    "So you are actually Xue Luhe's childhood playmate and Bai Yueguang, but Mu Fei lied to Xi Shen and told Xi Shen that you were just a stand-in, and then that Xi Shen believed it? Mine? My God!"

    Qingjing forced a smile:

    "That person is quite stupid, and he doesn't even know he was cheated. But you two are indeed very lucky and have a lot of fate, but you can't be your playmate when you were young... "

    In front of Qingjing, Xue Luhe immediately regained her glamorous and noble appearance. Hearing this, he snorted coldly: "Haha, the feelings that started from the budding period of emotions ca     n't be regarded

    as true, so what else is true?" It

suddenly appeared:

    "Indeed, first love will always be unforgettable. Teacher, you are my first love and the only love in my life."

    Qing Jing rolled her eyes softly but silently, and Lin Mo gave her an understanding. eyes.

    Xue Luhe seemed unwilling to be outdone, and immediately said to Lin Mo,

    "I also think that it is enough for a person to love only one person in one's life."

    These paranoid and irritable women seem to have the problem of talking love anytime, anywhere.

    Fortunately, now Lin Mo is used to hearing Xue Luhe's nonsense words and doesn't find it harsh.

    On the contrary, I feel that it is indeed very useful for beautiful women to talk about love.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2020-08-05 01:30:05~2020-08-05 23:15:32~

    Thanks for irrigating nutrient solution Little Angel: 5 bottles of loose people; 2 bottles of haruka;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 267 13
There is always a villainess who become the biggest stumbling block in the relationship between the male and female leads, the one with the most mise...
18.3K 712 56
Q: When you entered the fast-traveling world with the cannon fodder mission, but in the first world, you mistaken the protagonist, and successfully b...