The queen's little wife, pret...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 40

672 29 9
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 40

    Lin Mo's eyes were always round because he was too shocked.

    In her sight, Xue Luhe was full.

    Half-closed, charming and bright eyes, slender and curved eyelashes, extremely thin eyelids that tremble slightly, and a blush between the eyebrows.

    Below the end of the eye, a small mole like a cloud of smoke trembled gently with the rhythm of breathing, revealing the owner's nervousness.

    In fact, in an instant, Lin Mo pushed Xue Luhe away with great force.

    The lips of the two of them only touched slightly, not deep, but very simple.

    It was so fast that the two sides didn't have time to feel anything, and the close contact ended quickly.

    Xue Luhe stepped back, her eyes were full of loss, and her expression even seemed a little aggrieved.

    Lin Mo was confused for a while, then anger, and suddenly a huge, unreasonable anger swept through his body.

    Since this morning, what she has encountered has been inexplicable, and it's okay for Mu Fei to make a mess. Now what's going on with Xue Luhe?

    Taking two photos, she made her own decision, took Lin Mo as her object, and ran over to kiss her?

    Just because he looks good, the darling of the sky, the darling of the world, can he do whatever he wants?

    Lin Mo suddenly felt cold.

    Being so charmed by Xue Luhe and passively accepting this kiss, she didn't feel like a deer bumping into each other or her heart sprouting, instead she felt a deep humiliation.

    Originally, during this period, Xue Luhe followed behind her buttocks every day. She was enthusiastic at one moment and tender at the same time. She apologized as soon as she opened her mouth, and she was very considerate and caring...

    Lin Mo really thought that the current Xue Luhe was completely different from the pervert in the villa before, she had become a polite and respectful good person.

    However, today's incident... once again broke her cognition during this period of time, or in other words, it once again consolidated her cognition of Xue Luhe.

    Xue Luhe, will always be the pervert who can't learn to respect people, only from his own perspective, coercion, rampage, and oppresses others with the power of beauty!

    Xue Luhe was aggrieved and asked in a low voice,

    "Did you not keep your promise?"

    Lin Mo fixedly looked at the person in front of her. At this moment, a huge energy was condensing in her thin body.

    She found that she was no longer afraid of Xue Luhe, because she had understood that Xue Luhe was essentially just a beautiful garbage.

    The corners of her lips involuntarily evoked a sneer, her tone was extremely cold, like absolute zero in the universe, without emotion:

    "I never promised you anything, I told you earlier that I lost my memory, and you didn't believe it. Xue Luhe 's

    face quickly turned pale, her body backed up, her head was wrinkled tightly, and she asked in disbelief:

    "You really... so heartless? I know you're just pretending to have amnesia, I don't care that you lie to me anymore, But why do you still say that?"

    Lin Mo's heart was full of sadness at this time, she felt that she was probably just a tool in front of Xue Luhe.

    As a tool, of course, you should be kissed at will, you should be grateful for the tolerance of the other party, and you should immediately abide by the bullshit agreement of childhood.

    But Lin Mo really didn't think he was a tool.

    She asked herself, she never loved Xue Luhe, really never.

    Occasionally tempted, often dreaming, maybe a little good, but this is not like.

    It might have been possible at first, but now, it's impossible.

    Lin Mo squinted her eyes with sadness, her tone was erratic but decisive:

    "You don't understand at all, it's not that I am unfeeling. I have no feelings for you at all, it is impossible for you to like me, I have to like you, this world is not like this. It works. I thought you had changed, but I just discovered that your domineering and arrogant look hasn't changed at all, and it's even more annoying than before."

    Lin Mo finished speaking slowly and firmly. Standing up, his footsteps were a little vain, and he walked towards the door of the box.

    She didn't look back, she didn't want to look at all.

    I'm really... quite miserable. On the surface, it seems that many people like to pursue, but in fact, those people are probably only themselves.

    The world is so big, but Lin Mo felt a little hard to breathe. She didn't breathe a sigh of relief until she pushed open the box door and walked quickly into the sunlight.

    There was the sound of fast running footsteps behind her. Lin Mo didn't have to look back to know who it was. She walked straight into the counter and closed the low door.

    At this time, she raised her head and glanced.

    Xue Luhe strode forward, like a devil, his face was pale, angry, his lips were pale and bloodless, and his eyes were like a burning fire, and he wanted to devour Lin Mo completely.

    Across a short door that only reached the person's chest, Xue Luhe stared at Lin Mo with those fiery eyes, and when he opened his mouth to speak, his voice seemed to be on fire, hoarse and burning:

    "You... have feelings for me, I just said that just to anger me, right?"

    Lin Mo stood behind the door, ignoring the panicked eyes of colleagues around him, raised his chin, and said very firmly:

    "You are wrong, I have always treated you. No emotion."

    As soon as he finished speaking, Xue Luhe shivered, and suddenly started kicking the door like crazy!

    "Bang!"

    "Bang!"

    This door was only a narrow door for decoration, and Xue Luhe couldn't resist such a strong kick. Soon the latch shattered and the door was opened.

    Xue Luhe rushed into the bar with the cold wind and anger, and with both hands together, pushed Lin Mo down on the bar!

    "Ah! What's the matter, it's scary !" "Damn it, damn it

    , I want to record a video!"

    "Is Xue Luhe taking stimulants..."

    "The scene of the collapse of the human design!"

    The waiters and colleagues around , and some customers who recognized the person, all surrounded by trembling, and some people took their mobile phones and started recording.

    Lin Mo was pressed firmly on the bar, his head pressed against the hardwood counter, and his ears were hurting.

    She could feel that Xue Luhe was in control, but when people were angry, there would always be mistakes in judgment, and Xue Luhe's control was not very good.

    In a critical situation, Xue Luhe turned around and scolded everyone around him:

    "Get out of here!"

    She picked up a coffee cup on the table and smashed it hard on the ground!

    "Crash--" In the

    sound of cracking, several customers were frightened, turned around and ran away without paying, and several waiters ran after them again.

    But there are some who are not afraid of death, but just stand a little further away, and take their mobile phones around the doorpost to take pictures.

    Xue Luhe ignored those people, lowered her head, and stared at Lin Mo, her eyes burning with fire, but behind the fire, there was a deep fear.

    She grabbed Lin Mo's neck with one hand, while the other hand was very careful, protecting Lin Mo's waist, blocking Lin Mo and the hard counter.

    This movement is very contradictory, just like her eyes, one side is anger, and the other is weakness and fear.

    Lin Mo's consciousness was a little blurry, and he couldn't see anything, only that Xue Luhe leaned into his ear and asked over and over again:

    "Tell me, have you ever liked me?"

    "Even for a day, you talk!"

    "What about an hour? The time we drank, you liked me, didn't you?"

    "You said...what are you? Have you forgotten, I don't allow you to forget..." At the

    end, Xue Luhe was already crying a little, and the strength in his hands gradually relaxed.

    Xue Luhe finally couldn't speak anymore, buried her head in Lin Mo's chest, breathing hot, and her body trembled a little.

    Lin Mo was finally able to breathe. She took a deep breath and looked up at the ceiling, feeling the coldness and resistance in her body.

    She was originally a peace-loving person, and she was very nervous. She couldn't detect anything wrong, and when she saw beautiful things, she would sincerely appreciate it.

    She never speaks harshly to people.

    Except now.

    Lin Mo took a breath and stretched out a weak hand to push the person on him.

    She said in a low voice,

    "I said it before, I never liked you. I had a heartbreak, but it wasn't like."

    Xue Luhe raised her head sharply, her eyes were red and swollen, like a pair of peaches.

    She stared at Lin Mo's mouth, full of hope, and asked in a hoarse voice,

    "You said that you have a heartbeat? If you have a heartbeat, then you like it!"

    Lin Mo was speechless. Of course, she could distinguish between heartbeat and heartbeat. Like it.

    This Xue Luhe was probably unconscious at this time, and was specifically looking for guilt.

    Lin Mo said calmly,

    "That's just an appreciation for beautiful things. I don't like you. I never liked you before, and I won't in the future." The

    surrounding noise seemed to fade away, and among the trees and shadows, there were birds. The bird jumped up in shock, and a cloud covered the sun.

    The air was quiet, the calm before the storm.

    And the storm slowly condensed in Xue Luhe's eyes.

    Lin Mo felt that Xue Luhe's strength loosened, and immediately got out like a loach and fled into the small office.

    After closing the door tightly and locking it, Lin Mo leaned against the door, her heart beating so violently that she was about to jump out of her throat.

    Outside the door, there was a sound of smashing the door, but the strength was hesitant and weak, and gradually there was no sound.

    Lin Mo was here, and through the crack of the door, she heard a faint whimper, which quickly disappeared. She suspected that it was her hallucination.

    Xiao Yuan pointed at the clothes on Lin Mo's chest in surprise:

    "Yeah, why are you wet here? Did you spill anything?"

    Lin Mo looked down, and there was indeed a water stain on her chest.

    Did Xue Luhe cry when she was lying on her chest?

    Also, her eyes were swollen when she looked up.

    Lin Mo felt a little sad, but she didn't regret it at all. She had to reject Xue Luhe neatly and neatly, so that she could be responsible to her and herself.

    This time, it may be a little more ruthless, but the effect is definitely immediate. I believe that Xue Luhe should be discouraged and stop pestering herself. This is a good thing for both parties.

    Lin Mo soothed himself like this, reached out and touched his heart, trying to stop it from beating so violently, but it didn't work.

    Accidentally touched the water stain between his fingers, Lin Mo's heart swayed for a while, and he was a little confused.

    Outside the door, the entire coffee shop was whispering, and they witnessed Xue Luhe walking out of the shop in a state of despair.

    Everyone sighed and sighed. Some people asked the waiters to discuss and supplement the plot, and some people were not afraid of death and uploaded the video to the Internet.

    The video quickly exploded without any suspense, and #Xue Luhe Beating People# became the number one trending search.

    "Mom, is this the way the queen is in private? I really lost all the melons in my hand!"

    "I don't believe He Hezi is such a person, it must be synthetic, now that kind of PS face changing is not very advanced Did someone hack her! I've seen this way a lot!"

    "Who said that this is a face change, you are as ignorant as you are and don't understand computers? Don't wash the fans, your Hehezi is beating people. , do you know that there is nothing to wash?"

    "Isn't Xue Luhe a high-cold goddess who has been marketing before, why is this now? The collapse of the personality is too thorough?"

    "In broad daylight, the coffee shop was like this, and no one called the police. Is it? It seems that everyone's legal awareness needs to be improved!"

    There was a lot of uproar on the Internet, Xue Luhe's agent called her urgently, but she couldn't get in touch at all.

    The manager was so anxious to call Xu Lu again, but even this personal assistant Xu Lu couldn't get through to Xue Luhe.

    Fortunately, Xu Lu helped to book the hotel where Xue Luhe stayed in Xicheng. Xu Lu flew to the hotel overnight, checked the front desk and didn't check out, but when she arrived at the door, she couldn't knock on the door, wondering if Xue Luhe was inside.

    While Xu Lu nervously continued to call Xue Luhe, she found the hotel to open the door with the master key.

    As soon as the door opened, Xu Lu rushed in immediately.

    She had already preset countless terrifying possibilities in her heart, such as suicide in the bathroom, hanging in the bedroom, drinking sleeping pills... But fortunately, none of these presets happened.

    Xue Luhe just sat quietly in the chair, staring at the phone all the time.

    Her beautiful face was as pale as paper at this time, she lost her vigor, and she seemed to have lost her soul. Her clothes and hairstyle were as messy.

    Really like a sculpture full of artistic sense.

    Xu Lu approached cautiously, and called out even more carefully:

    "Mr. Xue? Are you okay?" Xue

    Luhe didn't respond to Xu Lu's question, she didn't even roll her eyes, she still stared at the phone.

    Xu Lu dared to take a look, and found that there was a picture of Lin Mo on the phone.

    It was probably a candid photo, Lin Mo was standing in the crowd, turning his head and smiling brightly, talking to a girl next to him.

    Lin Mo's appearance is not particularly eye-catching, but this photo completely captures her approachable beauty, which shows the love and familiarity of the person taking her.

    Xue Luhe kept staring like this, her eyes were empty, and she had no mood swings, but that made Xu Lu feel sad.

    She whispered,

    "Mr. Xue, your beating up is the number one hot search. The agent wants to ask you, how did this happen, and were you framed?"

    Of course Xu Lu knew how What happened, Xue Luhe's temper was like that, and he didn't care about the time and occasion when he broke out, but it just didn't break out in the past two years.

    But it's impossible for Xue Luhe's agent to write like that, it would be equivalent to self-destruction of his future, so asking this question also wants to know Xue Luhe's opinion, and the two sides will work together to solve the problem.

    Xue Luhe still did not respond.

    Xu Lu asked again and sighed:

    "If you don't clarify... it may also implicate Lin Mo. Your fans will attack her."

    This finally made Xue Luhe move.

    She raised her eyes and looked over, her eyes were like inorganic cold glass, and her tone was more like an emotionless AI.

    "Just say it's a misunderstanding. I don't allow anyone to hurt Lin Mo. No matter what the public opinion is, protect her."

    Xu Lu nodded. Just as she was about to lead the way, Xue Luhe stopped her.

    "Do you think Lin Mo has ever liked me?"

    Xu Lu bowed her head modestly and restrainedly, but she sighed in her heart.

    To be honest, Lin Mo was treated like that by Xue Luhe, how could a normal person fall in love with Xue Luhe again?

    But Xu Lu was just a small employee, not a friend who could care about Xue Luhe.

    Xue Luhe has never had friends, and she doesn't seem to need them, but this kind of answer can only be heard from sincere friends.

    Xu Lu spoke respectfully and flattered:

    "I don't know much about you and her, but I think she should like you because you are excellent."

    Xue Luhe suddenly sneered, obviously disbelieving:

    "Excellent? She said, I'm more annoying than before... How did she invite me to change?"

    Xu Lu remained silent.

    Xue Luhe was also silent, and put her eyes back on the phone page, looking at Lin Mo's bright smile.

    She had never smiled to herself like that.

    But she had a good laugh at anyone else.

    She really hates me.

    She... didn't lie, didn't go against her heart, and didn't miss her.

    "You're really... heartless."

    Xue Luhe muttered to the phone.

    Then, big drops of tears fell from Xue Luhe's eyes without warning.

    Clouds of transparent water stains bloomed on the carpet, like beautiful and decadent flowers.

    Xu Lu was shocked. She had never seen her boss cry like this in the past few years with Xue Luhe, which was very shocking.

    She wanted to send a tissue, but saw Xue Luhe waved her hand wearily.

    "Then you... pay attention to your body."

    After Xu Lu finished speaking, she carefully backed out and closed the door.

    She shook her head secretly outside the door, and commented in a low voice:

    "Human... No matter how powerful you are, you will always be trapped by love..."

    Lin Mo's life returned to calm, and for a week, she didn't see Xue Luhe again.

    Not only Xue Luhe, but Mu Fei never appeared again.

    Lin Mo was a little dazed, and occasionally wondered if it was a hallucination that day. Did Mu Fei and Xue Luhe really come to look for him?

    Did Xue Luhe really show herself something, the inexplicable doll and Baoshu?

    But after all of this, Lin Mo felt that a peaceful life was really good. Every day, he only needed to clock in to work, work, eat, work, get off work, eat, and go home. The peace at the front line is very suitable for people to cultivate their body and mind.

    Qing Jing just went out shopping that day and missed the whole thing. Only when she came back did she learn from the waiter that Lin Mo was pressed by Xue Luhe on the bar.

    She was very anxious, took the bruises and ran to find Lin Mo, and said earnestly:

    "That day I saw her expression was wrong, she looked very proud... I wanted to stop you, but you insisted. Follow in, I really, ah! I told you, don't get involved with people like Xue Luhe, remember?"

    Lin Mo felt a little embarrassed, people like Qing Jing are really amazing, quarreled with Xue Luhe that day, understand Wrong what she meant, she suffered a great blow at that time.

    But it's only been a day since Qingjing returned to her previous gentle, considerate and somewhat mother-in-law appearance, and she was as good to Lin Mo as always, as if the collapse that day didn't exist at all.

    Lin Mo quite admired her, and took the initiative to explain:

    "Actually, you asked me that day if I wanted to go with her. You may have misunderstood. I just wanted to hear the secrets that Xue Luhe told me, not to follow Xue Luhe. Where can I go? If you want to go, you will definitely resign first, so you can rest assured."

    Qing Jing sprayed the bruises medicine on the palm of his hand and melted it, while gently pressing Lin Mo's bruise. nape.

    "It's alright, I was a little rude at the time, but I figured it out later, it's alright. Just bear with it!"

    Lin Mo didn't even know that the back of his neck was black, but he felt Qingjing draw a circle to cool him. Something that moves very gently.

    A picture flashed back in her memory. It was Xue Luhe holding the same medicine and spraying her ankle.

    Xue Luhe sprayed it directly. Lin Mo had already forgotten whether he rubbed it after spraying, but he remembered that the medicine was cool and irritating.

    But now Qingjing first sprayed it on her palm and rubbed it open, and then used the warm palm to smear it around her neck. No matter how you compare it, Qingjing is a perfect technique that surpasses Xue Luhe's.

    Qing Jing is the type who is very good at taking care of people...

    Lin Mo suddenly wanted to know Qing Jing's previous relationship history, and asked curiously,

    "Sister Qing, have you ever been in a relationship before?"

    Qing Jing made a move.

    Lin Mo hurriedly added:

    "If it's inconvenient, don't say it, I just ask casually."

    Qing Jing continued to rub Lin Mo's neck slowly, her voice soft:

    "What's the inconvenience, I have... A marriage."

    Lin Mo said "Ah", turned to look at Qing Jing, twisted her neck again, and turned back with a cry.

    "Don't move around, it's the medicine, it's not this moment if you want to hear the story, I can tell it anytime."

    Unfortunately, after the medicine was finished, Qing Jing was called out again by others, and Lin Mo was anxiously waiting for the person to come back. , so that I can continue to listen to gossip, but this time I waited for a whole day.

    In the past few days, Qingjing stopped picking Lin Mo to and from get off work. After all, Xue Luhe seemed to have disappeared, she had no excuse, and Lin Mo didn't want to owe any favors, so she refused to pick her up and took the bus by herself every day.

    On the bus, several college students chatted together to discuss entertainment news:

    "Look, I said that this incident had a great impact on her, and another endorsement was lost!

    " What is an endorsement, let me see... My God, this is a lifetime endorsement for the top luxury goods in the fashion industry! Does this mean that the contract is terminated as soon as it is terminated?"

    "I don't know how much money Xue Luhe will lose... But does anyone know who the girl who was beaten by Xue Luhe was?"

    "Some media picked it up and said that she was a coffee shop employee, not from our Xicheng, but a foreigner."

    "Poor, this working girl is expected to be arrested. Xue Luhe's die-hard fans have been scolded to death."

    Lin Mo overheard the conversation of these college students, and knew that they were talking about Xue Luhe's video, and even knew that he was one of the heroines in the video.

    After the video was hotly searched, she also flipped through the comments and found that Xue Luhe might really be planted this time.

    The contrast between the characters is too great, and the hammer is so solid that it doesn't have to be washed at all.

    Lin Mo was quite embarrassed. Xue Luhe really had a good hand and was beaten to death. How could he have such a bad temper? Sooner or later, such a person will collapse in the entertainment industry, no matter how talented he is, it is useless.

    Once the audience and fans are labeled with poor character, Xue Luhe may not be able to walk at all in the future.

    Lin Mo quickly got off the bus and walked around casually.

    The community where she lives is very green and the trees are lush, but now it's almost winter, these broad-leaved trees have all lost their leaves, and the bare branches are facing the sky, nothing to see.

    The bushes on the side of the road are still very thick green, large areas, dark under the street lights, a little afraid of people.

    Lin Mo quickened his pace, feeling a little nervous for some reason. He wrapped his coat tightly and walked in a brightly lit place, just wanting to go back quickly.

    Suddenly there was a rustling sound in the bushes. Lin Mo thought it was probably a stray cat, so he ignored it and continued walking.

    Suddenly, a figure jumped out of the bushes, ran to Lin Mo, grabbed Lin Mo's arm!

    A strong force quickly dragged Lin Mo into the bushes!

    At the same time, the man didn't forget to cover Lin Mo's mouth, Lin Mo struggled and screamed, but his voice couldn't get out at all!

    Lin Mo was so anxious that tears came down, and she cried out in her heart,

    "Isn't this the crazy fan that those people said just now... Who will save me... Xue Luhe, Xue Luhe, who are you, these are the people you provoked, come quickly. save me!

    The author has something to say: Please explain, the last paragraph is because Momo remembered the words of those students on the bus, and realized that it was a fan, so she thought of asking Xue to save it. .

    Thank you to the little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2020-07-23 02:42:24~2020-07-24 01:51:20~

    Thanks to the little angel who cast the mine: Illusionist, A little cute little brain axe, 1 Qin and Tang Shengshi;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 2 bottles of Yu Jinxuan; 1 bottle of the excellent one;

    thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.7K 74
Inexplicably, Mi Li transmigrated into the heroine of an essay about abusing her body and heart, and she was about to face the painful torture from a...
28.8K 971 120
Xu Heran stood in the dark warehouse. The woman in front of her who is more beautiful than the moonlight is the heroine of this book. In the next tim...
1.7M 95.1K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...