The queen's little wife, pret...

Od Xiaoshuo_

Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international a... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 37

732 35 5
Od Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 37

    Xue Luhe's words were ambiguous. There were so many people around her, but her eyes were focused on Lin Mo's face.

    Her expression was still as indomitable as before, and she seemed to be completely certain that Lin Mo would promise herself.

    However, deep in her eyes, there was a hidden unease, like a child looking at a candy jar.

    Lin Mo was of course very curious, but she always felt that Xue Luhe's mouth could not be the truth, so she flattened her mouth and deliberately made a disgusting expression:

    "How many years we have known each other, it has something to do with me going home to get things. Is it?"

    Xue Luhe's expression froze for a while, and he was still holding the victory just now, and now he was stunned, and his expression seemed a little stunned for a moment.

    The waiters next to him looked at this and then at that. They were afraid that Xue Luhe would be angry. They were talking secretly, but they all shut up.

    The entire coffee shop was mysteriously quiet, except for the sound of heavy traffic outside the window, which came in from afar.

    Lin Mo bravely looked at Xue Luhe, her heart was beating a little bit, she also knew that she had always had a bad attitude towards Xue Luhe from this morning until now. Could this arouse this perverted animal again?

    In addition to what happened last night...what is this called!

    Lin Mo's mind was at war between heaven and man. For a while, he thought that Xue Luhe might explode with anger and kidnap him, and then he thought that Xue Luhe would cry on the spot and accuse him of being ruthless?

    Although the time was short, the atmosphere was rather solemn. When they heard Xue Luhe speak, everyone was obviously relieved.

    "It really doesn't matter, but... I hope you can have dinner together, do you think about it?"

    Xue Luhe's tone was calm, without any hostility, her expression was gentle as water, her eyes were smiling, and her lips were curved into a standard arc.

    However, Lin Mo, who knew her temper very well, looked down and saw her clenched fist and the blue veins on the back of her hand.

    But in front of so many people, it's really interesting to see Xue Luhe eating turtles and refusing to attack!

    Lin Mo raised his eyebrows slightly, smiling wantonly and provocatively:

    "Then what if I don't want to think about it?"

    Xue Luhe narrowed his eyes, feeling like he was about to explode in the next second, his temples throbbing, he really wanted to sharpen his sharp teeth. The little guy grabs it and does it on the spot!

    However, the little guy is still too fragile, she can't do that, it will scare people away.

    If she ran again this time, she might have gone abroad. Xue Luhe didn't want to go to great lengths to find it again.

    Xue Luhe used her powerful acting skills to control her face that was about to burst into blue veins, and squeezed out a very strong, warning smile:

    "Are you sure?"

    Lin Mo didn't care at all, she flipped her hair and turned to leave.

    Xue Luhe couldn't take it anymore, her temper came up, she pushed the person in front of her away, rushed over in three or two steps, grabbed Lin Mo's arm, and held him tightly in her arms!

    "Ahhhh! What are you doing!"

    Lin Mo was frightened and frightened, struggling hard, but unfortunately her strength was as small as ever, Xue Luhe could hold her down with only two arms, no matter how hard she struggled. Useless.

    Xue Luhe held the person in his arms, and the wild desires that had been suppressed for a long time in his heart were suddenly released.

    Lin Mo whispered while struggling:

    "Let me go, there are so many people here, and many of them are your fans, are you not afraid that they will see the fans? Aren't you afraid of being filmed by them and posted on the Internet? You are really crazy, let go quickly!"

    Xue Luhe hugged Lin Mo's waist tightly from behind, feeling the warmth and softness in her arms, which was extremely comfortable.

    She grinned and leaned viciously close to Lin Mo's ear. She blew lightly at her ear. Seeing the person in her embrace's ear instantly turned red, her body trembled slightly, and she continued to speak with interest:

    "Why did you forget, I have always been... a lunatic, vicious, paranoid, perverted, scary. So don't try to escape from my palm, be good, and I can treat you better."

    Lin Mo:

    "... I'm fucking."

    She really couldn't hold back her foul language! You were obviously not like that last night!

    Although she was drunk, she still remembered that Xue Luhe took care of herself so gently last night, and said something sorry, thank you, and other mother-in-law's words!

    Could it be that these are all fakes, that Lin Mo was drunk and created his own hallucinations?

    Lin Mo was about to collapse, and she would be fine tomorrow morning. Until just now, Xue Luhe seemed to have repented and turned into a licking dog and a loyal dog.

    Now, what's going on! She turned back into that man-eating wolf again!

    He really deserves to be the villain of the uncertain world. He speaks and does things in a style every day. The entry "moody" in the idiom dictionary should be marked with one sentence: refer to Xue Luhe's daily life!

    Lin Mo could hear the colleagues behind them, exclaiming in suppressed exclamations following their movements, and some people screamed and took pictures with their mobile phones.

    "Why are you so domineering, my girl's heart exploded, and Lin Mo is too happy!"

    "Who doesn't want to be hugged by Xue Luhe so tightly, talking into his ears, let alone eat, eat me eat I! "

    " Woohoo, I feel that these two are true, I am so beautiful love! "

    Lin Mo scolded her mother crazy in her heart, God's beautiful love, so beautiful to give you you! Absolutely beautiful ass!

    Xue Luhe continued to be beside Lin Mo's red ears, exhaling gently, the faint cold fragrance followed her voice, like wind and cloud, slowly wrapping all the gaps around Lin Mo's body.

    This familiar smell, although it smelled good, made Lin Mo suffocate.

    Xue Luhe's voice was soft, and a hand brushed the broken hair in Lin Mo's ear as if she cherished, but the words she said were not harmonious at all:

    "Today, you must eat this meal, and I want to declare sovereignty to your colleagues. Lin Mo opened his mouth to

    scold, but his mouth was blocked by his eyes and hands.

    Xue Luhe covered Lin Mo's lips with her own hand, and could feel the other person's soft and slightly wet lips rubbing incoherently in her palm, as if she was swearing silently.

    It's so cute, I really want to hold her like this forever... Xue Luhe couldn't help but feel this emotion in her heart.

    "Wuuuuu!"

    Lin Mo was speechless, but she still expressed her anti-epidemic action with her actions. She raised her foot and stepped on Xue Luhe's shoes!

    However, she was wearing soft and easy-to-walk flat shoes, which could not cause any harm to the exquisite Italian leather shoes. Xue Luhe just frowned slightly.

    She sneered:

    "Use some force, Astro Boy."

    Astro Boy... A picture suddenly appeared in Lin Mo's mind. He waved his arm and punched Xue Luhe's nose violently. He smashed the person back, and the tip of his nose was bleeding slowly.

    Hmm... It turns out that I was drunk last night, and I did such a thing...

    Lin Mo suddenly felt that he was unreasonable, and now he and Xue Luhe fought back on an equal footing!

    Last night, I suspected that I had slept with someone else... How can this be considered, even on a physiological level?

    That being the case, Lin Mo really should go to this meal today.

    Lin Mo broke Xue Luhe's hand with his hand, and Xue Luhe asked her back,

    "Is there something you want to say?"

    Lin Mo nodded.

    "I like to hear it, or I don't like to hear it?"

    Lin Mo continued to nod.

    Xue Luhe let go and still hugged her shoulders tightly:

    "Go ahead."

    Lin Mo took a deep breath and gasped, then turned his head solemnly, stared at Xue Luhe and said,

    "Okay, I'll go eat this meal, and finish it. After that, even if we are even, I don't remember hating you in the future, so don't pester me, okay?"

    Xue Luhe looked into Lin Mo's eyes, smiled slowly, and nodded with reservation.

    Lin Mo couldn't really force someone to write a letter of guarantee. Seeing that she agreed, he had nothing to say, so he signaled the other party to let go of him.

    Xue Luhe only moved one arm away, and the other arm firmly wrapped around Lin Mo's shoulders.

    Lin Mo raised his hand to push, but didn't move, turned his head and glared at Xue Luhe, his eyes seemed to be on fire.

    Xue Luhe shrugged with a casual expression:

    "I'm afraid you will run away as soon as I let go. After all, you are a loach, and you are the best at running."

    "Who is a loach! I am a rabbit!

    " Running away, it's not bad."

    "...It's not bad..."

    Lin Mo and Xue Luhe walked ahead and got into Xue Luhe's car. The others took a full four taxis before they all sat down.

    In the end, Xue Luhe's luxury car took the lead, followed by four taxis, all the way through the city, attracting the attention of many passers-by.

    The car was parked at the gate of the five-star hotel. A doorman came up to help open the door. Lin Mo came out first. Xue Luhe disguised himself inside, wearing a hat, sunglasses and a mask, and came out with the waiters.

    The doormen are well-trained, and at first glance they know that this is a big man, and they rush to take someone to the box. Behind them, a bunch of curious and holding young waiters keep looking around, laugh at me and I will hit you.

    Later, everyone found a box with two large tables. Li Kexin and Xiaoyuan were on the left and the right, and the two protagonists were sandwiched in the main seat in the middle.

    Everyone greeted and ordered dishes in a lively manner, which was very fireworks.

    Xue Luhe looked at this scene and became fascinated.

    Lin Mo thought that Xue Luhe didn't like such crowded places. After all, when she was in the villa, she even rushed her employees to the next door, which shows how much she hates seeing people.

    So Lin Mo thought he was very thoughtful and asked:

    "You... do we want to change to a private room and be quieter?"

    Xue Luhe showed a somewhat dazed expression, as if he had just woken up from a long dream, his tone was much lighter:

    "You are Do you want to be alone with me? Of course I…"

    Lin Mo raised her hand resolutely and made a crossed gesture, interrupting her:

    "Who wants to be alone with you, am I just trying to make myself angry! I'm afraid You think there are too many people here!"

    Xue Luhe smiled:

    "No, everyone is your colleagues, I like people."

    Lin Mo felt that he had a lot of question marks.

    There may be many people in the world who like crowded places, but among these people, Xue Luhe will never be included!

    However, Xue Luhe has made too many unexpected facts recently. Lin Mo was already numb and didn't want to ask any questions, just turned his face sluggishly.

    Xiao Yuan sat next to her and heard the conversation between the two just now. At this moment, she lightly poked Lin Mo's waist and whispered,

    "Could it be because of you that she is forbearing? The two of you also It's too sweet, she really spoils you! I'm so sour and sweet, mix lemon with dog food!"

    Mixed lemon with dog food? It smells disgusting to think about! Lin Mo felt that he was losing his appetite for this meal, and smiled perfunctorily:

    "Haha."

    The dishes came one after another, a variety of exquisite Chinese dishes, each dish was fragrant, which made everyone's index fingers move.

    Lin Mo was very puzzled when he saw a piece of barbecued pork, and turned to ask Xiaoyuan,

    "Why did you order this?"

    Xiaoyuan smiled and

    said, "I told President Xue that Chef Liu is going to make you a barbecued pork at noon today. Meat. You are also very lucky, the proprietress also spoils you, and President Xue also spoils you, so don’t forget my sisters when you grow up!”

    Lin Mo had the urge to roll his eyes, but felt that it was not very suitable, and continued to smile perfunctorily. :

    "Okay, I won't forget you when I develop, don't worry."

    Xiao Yuan smiled.

    Li Kexin suddenly stood up with a glass of wine at this time, and said the toast with a smile on his face:

    "Thank you, President Xue, for bringing you to experience such a high-end hotel today, and the usual delicious food, and thank you to Lin Mo, I hope you and Xue soon The total repair is a success! Come, let's have a drink, and wish the most beautiful and handsome President Xue in the world, to bring her beauty back as soon as possible!"

    Li Kexin winked at Lin Mo after she finished speaking.

    What kind of embarrassing behavior is this scene? Obviously they are all young and beautiful girls and boys, why do they have to be so greasy!

    Lin Mo wanted to hide under the table, she forced a smile, like sitting on pins and needles.

    Everyone else also looked embarrassed. This Li Kexin often did things that made everyone speechless on weekdays. On this occasion, she really wanted to make a good show.

    But young people, no one likes this kind of wine table culture, but they don't want to appear out of place. A few people picked up their wine glasses and stood up.

    Li Kexin shouted to the others with enthusiasm:

    "Hurry up, hurry up, stand up, the glass is full! You must give Mr. Xue face, drinking a glass is great, everyone hurry up, in the afternoon for a while Gotta go to work!"

    Lin Mo saw that several people were embarrassed, but he couldn't say anything. After all, this was Xue Luhe's place.

    Xue Luhe suddenly spoke up, her tone was light but indifferent, and everyone heard a thump in their hearts, and fear emerged.

    "No, I don't need you to toast, everyone can eat happily, just do whatever you want."

    Li Kexin was so directly rejected with embarrassment on his face.

    Seeing this, the others sat down quickly, it would be best to avoid this embarrassment, but Li Kexin was still unwilling to put down the wine glass.

    She looked around, suddenly smiled and said to Lin Mo:

    "Momo, why don't I give you a toast to the bar, after all, without you, there would be no meal today!"

    Lin Mo waved his hands repeatedly:

    "I can't drink!"

    Li Kexin He widened his eyes:

    "Ah? But yesterday, I saw that Sister Qing put a bottle of wine in your bag. I asked her what it was for. She said you liked it, so she brought it to you. I thought you were The wine shop veteran!"

    Lin Mo actually vaguely guessed that the bottle of wine was probably given by Qing Jing, because other colleagues are not like people who can give such delicate gifts.

    But I haven't seen Qing Jing today, and she hasn't had time to ask for evidence. She didn't expect to be punctured by Li Kexin at the dinner table.

    At this moment, several colleagues made envious voices:

    "Oh, Momo is so amazing, Sister Qing values ​​her so much, and she even gave out employee benefits alone!"

    "Wow, I also saw that bottle of wine, it seems to be very valuable. "..."

    "Sister Qing is such a nice person... Lin Mo is really a man of heaven, and everyone loves you!"

    Lin Mo didn't feel anything after hearing these words, but was a little worried about Xue Luhe next to him, hearing this If so, will you be jealous and explode on the spot?

    However, it would be good to be able to use Qing Jing to make Xue Luhe give up. Lin Mo said very green tea:

    "Oh, what's wrong, I just have a good relationship with Sister Qing, not employee benefits, it should be a gift from her alone! Although I can't drink, it's a gift from the store manager's sister. I like it very much~”

    After saying this, Lin Mo felt sick to his stomach and felt that his body was full of the fragrance of green tea.

    But there is no way, to drive this wolf away, you have to use more means.

    Lin Mo turned to look at Xue Luhe's expression.

    Sure enough, Xue Luhe's eyes narrowed into a line, his hands were clenched under the table, the blue veins protruded on his temples, and the crown of his teeth was clenched tightly.

    Lin Mo was afraid that the other party wouldn't understand what he meant, so he simply continued to come up with a sudden statement:

    "Sister Qing was going to accompany me upstairs last night, but I was shy, so I refused..."

    After saying this, Lin Mo suddenly felt where is wrong.

    Why did Qingjing propose to go to his own house yesterday? She picked her up several times, and she never mentioned it before?

    He secretly gave himself a drink, and wanted to go upstairs again. Could it be...

    Lin Mo didn't think clearly when he heard Xue Luhe's cold voice:

    "You fool, she wants to take advantage of you while you're drunk, but you can't even see it. Come out, you're still shy...you fool!" The

    audience was in an uproar, and the whole audience was shocked.

    Li Kexin had been watching the play with a wine glass in her hand, but when she heard this, she was so frightened that the glass fell, and the "clang clang" fell on the table, and she didn't dare to take it.

    Li Kexin is a little bit of a citizen, sometimes he looks too mature, but he is not bad. Even if he noticed that Qing Jing was bringing wine to Lin Mo, he didn't think about taking advantage of it.

    But Xue Luhe made it clear all of a sudden, everyone felt that it was unexpected, but reasonable.

    It's just that I didn't expect that the gentle elder sister Qing Jing, who gets along with everyone day and night, would have such a serious scheming!

    The one who was most shocked was Lin Mo.

    Her eyes were round and wide, her mouth was wide open, her eyebrows were almost reaching her hairline, and her face was full of disbelief.

    She really never thought about it! If it was Xue Luhe, then she naturally believed that the other party could do it, but if it was Qingjing! I can't believe she was killed!

    Lin Mo's first reaction was to deny:

    "How is it possible, Sister Qing is...she should..."

    However, Lin Mo couldn't find any reason when the words came to him.

    Is Qing Jing just a random drink?

    Combined with the fact that she was picking him up in the last few days, and asking to go upstairs to sit together last night, Lin Mo couldn't believe that she just gave it away casually.

    Coincidence is not such a coincidence.

    Does that Qingjing know that he has a poor alcohol intake?

    I also know that Chef Liu has always been cooking in the restaurant, and Qingjing occasionally helps with the cooking, and Qingjing has deliberately learned about Lin Mo's taste, and every time he cooks, he tries his best to adjust to Lin Mo's favorite flavor.

    Lin Mo still clearly remembers that one day before, she had a conversation with Qingjing about drinking.

    "Every time I drink half a glass of wine, I get drunk. Why, sister? Am I too weak!"

    "It's okay, it's a genetic problem. Maybe your genes are sensitive to alcohol, so you should drink less in the future. "

    Sister, you're so nice~ You're really comforting. Anyway, I don't really like alcohol, so just drink less."

    The scenes from the past were vivid in his mind. Lin Mo hugged his head and felt a little confused.

    But at this moment, the culprit who exposed this incident was still sneering beside her:

    "That woman Sima Zhao's heart is well known, and it's just you, a little fool who is too easy to trust others. Can't you have a better memory for what happened to Xi Shen? What should I do?"

    Lin Mo suddenly rebelled after hearing this, and turned around and attacked:

    "What's wrong with her giving me wine, even if she has ulterior motives, so what? It's like you didn't give me wine to drink. , didn't you mix the moth cocktail in the past! In the end, you're just like her! No one is really good to me, and I don't know what I'm thinking about all day long. Am I just that fun? You all Do you want to use me as a toy?"

    Lin Mo said, suddenly feeling aggrieved.

    She didn't take the bag, she just stood up and ran out of the box.

    Facing the concierge's astonished eyes, Lin Mo ran out of the hotel door while letting go of his emotions, tears streaming out against the wind.

    She didn't do anything, why should she be entangled in these things? Can't you just leave her beautiful alone? What kind of love are you talking about, what tricks are you playing!

    Lin Mo knew that she was stupid, and she was very easy to trust others, but she was like that!

    Even though she has experienced so many things in her childhood, she still has such a personality, that is because if she is not optimistic enough, Lin Mo's spirit would have long since collapsed under the shadows of illness, domestic violence, broken family, etc.! Lotte is a form of self-preservation for her!

    Now, the environment in which she lives is much better than before, which makes her feel that there is no need to be harsh on herself, and it is better to take care of her psychological trauma first than anything else.

    As a result, at this moment, something like this happened.

    The gentle and sunny proprietress who has always regarded herself as a sister, or even a half-mother, would actually do such a thing!

    When Lin Mogang guessed that Qingjing had thoughts about him, he felt a little unacceptable, but after thinking about it, he felt that it didn't matter. Although it was difficult to understand why others would look at him, it was also their right.

    She planned to find a time to have a candid talk with Qingjing to get this relationship back on track as soon as possible.

    However, Qing Jing did this kind of thing, deliberately taking advantage of it, which was really incomprehensible to Lin Mo, and even more unacceptable!

    This is entirely Qingjing herself, who personally destroyed her image as a gentle, caring, kind and caring good sister in Lin Mo's heart!

    Lin Mo didn't know where she was going, and her tears soon dried up. She walked slowly along the street, and the cold wind that was about to enter the winter made her wrap her collar tightly, and the more she walked, the more uncomfortable she became.

    There was a lonely little pavilion on the side of the road, which seemed to be used for posters. Lin Mo walked over and stood under the pavilion, dumbfounded.

    What Qing Jing did is not a heinous crime. On the contrary, some people may like it. After all, it proves that Qing Jing is very attentive to herself and is willing to spend her time creating opportunities.

    But for Lin Mo, this kind of scheming made her very scared.

    She couldn't help but think, is there any deep meaning behind what Qing Jing said or did? Is the gentleness and consideration she showed, from the kindness of the heart, or from ulterior motives?

    Lin Mo felt that it was over, and it would be difficult for him to face Qingjing normally in the future. He probably wanted to flee as soon as he saw him...

    Then what should he do in the future? resign?

    This is undoubtedly the best choice, but Lin Mo is really reluctant. She likes the content of this job very much, and her colleagues and environment are also perfect.

    The most important thing is that Lin Mo had a sense of attachment to Qing Jing that surpassed that of ordinary friends.

    It's not the feeling for a lover, but the feeling of admiration and trust for the sister who has been leading the way.

    She still can't bear to Qing Jing.

    But he really couldn't get along with Qingjing as before after breaking the truth.

    The more Lin Mo thought about it, the more she felt that this was a dead end, and her mind became more and more chaotic. When the cold wind blew, her whole body shrank into a small shrimp, and her thinking ability froze even more.

    "Lin Mo!"

    Someone was calling her name, Lin Mo looked up, it was Xiao Yuan.

    Xiaoyuan was sitting in the co-pilot of the taxi, seeing Lin Mo like this, she opened the door very worried, ran down quickly, and stretched out her hand:

    "Come on, I'll take you back, don't stand here!"

    Lin Mo didn't know . Why, suddenly asked,

    "Where's Xue Luhe?" Xiaoyuan

    replied quickly:

    "She drove her car to look for you in another direction. There are too many forks here. We divided several groups of people to look for each road. You She didn't even have her cell phone, and as soon as she ran out, Xue Luhe was like crazy, she jumped up and chased out, but maybe it took a while to get the car, and she still didn't catch you. So are you going back to the store now? Going back to your house?"

    Lin Mo was a little dazed, but it took him a long time to react. He got into the back seat of the taxi and reported his home address to the driver.

    Along the way, Xiao Yuan secretly looked at her expression and saw that her face was sad and numb, but she seemed calm, so she guessed it was okay.

    Xiao Yuan asked tentatively,

    "Are you okay? Did you suddenly run out just now because of Sister Qing, or because of a fight with President Xue?"

    Lin Mo was stunned, as if awakened from a dream, and thought for a while:

    "Probably all of them. ..."

    Xiaoyuan thought about it, not knowing who to say good things to first, one is the boss's wife, the other is her idol, Lin Mo's current situation, it seems that it is not suitable for her to persuade herself, so she shut up.

    The taxi stopped smoothly in the community, and Lin Mo was helped out by Xiaoyuan and helped him all the way into the elevator.

    Lin Mo was still in the mood to joke:

    "I didn't suddenly become an old man, why do you want to help me!"

    Xiaoyuan said solemnly:

    "You are our Boss Xue's precious pearl, I don't dare to let you touch it, Boss Xue will definitely Demolish me."

    Lin Mo smiled bleakly.

    She used to always think about being a treasure in the hands of others, but now she actually thinks that it is better to fight on her own, and no one wants to hold her in the palm of her hand.

    After all, the taste of being under control and being calculated by scheming is not at all uncomfortable.

    When he came to the door of the room, a familiar figure appeared in Lin Mo's eyes.

    The figure was tall, curvy, and dressed in casual clothes, which still couldn't hide his aura. He just leaned against the stairwell, and he looked so good-looking, even better than a magazine photo.

    Seeing this scene, Miao Yuan immediately smeared oil on the soles of her feet:

    "Then I'll leave first, hurry up and go home, see you tomorrow!"

    As soon as Miao Yuan left, the atmosphere suddenly became anxious in the empty corridor.

    Lin Mo didn't move, but Xue Luhe walked towards her.

    Xue Luhe looked a little sad at this time, but also had some hidden emotions.

    "I'm sorry."

    Lin Mo didn't expect that Xue Luhe would just apologize, but instead, she didn't know how to answer.

    "Why do you want to apologize?"

    Lin Mo asked as pleasantly as possible.

    "You ran away angrily because you quarreled with me. Here's your phone and bag."

    Xue Luhe handed over the bag in his hand.

    Lin Mo took it, checked it, took out the door key from his bag, and opened the door.

    Then she walked into the house, put the key on the shoe cabinet, left the door open like that, waiting for Xue Luhe to come in,

    For a moment, she had a strong resistance in her heart, but she understood intellectually that she was thinking too much.

    She was so drunk last night that Xue Luhe didn't do anything extravagant. Instead, she might have done something bad... Since that's the case, there is no need for her to be taboo today.

    As expected, Xue Luhe followed Lin Mo into the room and closed the door gently.

    Lin Mo pointed to the sofa:

    "Sit down, I'll go get some water to drink." He

    went to the water dispenser in the corner to pick up warm water. Lin Mo drank a big glass from the cup first. She just cried a little, and her body After losing a lot of water, and being blown by the cold wind, even the mood became depressed and stable.

    After drinking the warm water, she felt that she was slowly coming back to life, so she took a disposable paper cup and mixed a cup of warm water for Xue Luhe and put it in it.

    "Are you alright?"

    Xue Luhe held the paper cup in one hand but didn't drink, she just looked at Lin Mo intently and observed her condition.

    "I'm fine. But you guys, that meal must have been missed... I'm sorry."

    Lin Mo apologized with a lonely face.

    Xue Luhe smiled:

    "Don't worry, only a few people came out to look for you. I'll let them eat well for the rest. The bill has already been settled."

    Lin Mo nodded and said nothing.

    Xue Luhe observed her expression, suddenly stood up, got closer, and sat beside Lin Mo.

    She stretched out a hand and gently held the back of Lin Mo's hand on her lap.

    "It's okay, I know you can't believe it, but this is real life. But with me here, I won't let you experience this kind of collapse again.

    " She pulled it out from the bottom, and then she sat a little further away.

    Xue Luhe did not stop, did not force anything, just said softly:

    "I've had it too, being plotted by someone I thought of as my elder brother."

    Lin Mo's attention was indeed attracted, and he turned to look.

    Xue Luhe slowly recalled with a calm expression:

    "In the past, my parents were still there. I just entered the entertainment industry, and I met a senior who was very kind to me. He was gentle and considerate. Until we filmed together, one night, he He came to my room in the name of the show, brought a drink with refills, and secretly pulled the switch, trying to do something to me in the dark."

    Lin Mo raised her brows, she knew entertainment The circle was rather chaotic, but Xue Luhe never mentioned it, she thought that the other party had never experienced such troubles.

    "Have you had a drink?"

    Lin Mo couldn't help asking.     " Drink

    . He has a plan. He started bringing me drinks a long time ago. I refused many times, but only on that day."

Tell someone else's story.

    Lin Mo looked at her and suddenly realized that no matter how domineering, cool and perverted, Xue Luhe was still just... an ordinary person.

    "Then what happened later?"

    Lin Mo's heart gradually rose, and the story piqued her appetite. Of course, she believed that Xue Luhe would not be ruined, but she was still very worried.

    "Although I fell asleep, my body resisted the man very much. As soon as he touched me, I woke up. It happened that he pulled the switch and the smart door lock was out of power, so I pressed him in the room and slammed him hard. Beaten up."

    Xue Luhe said at the end, the corners of his mouth curled up.

    Lin Mo exhaled and patted his chest, feeling his heart fall back to its original position, and the story had a happy ending.

    She compared herself with herself, and couldn't help but say,

    "If it were me... I would definitely not be able to hold down and beat people, I would just run away crying. Am I weak like this?"

    Xue Luhe stared into Lin Mo's eyes very seriously, and said very sincerely:

    "You are not weak. There should be many kinds of people in the world, there are bad people like me, and good people like you. At noon, I will Don't pay attention to what you say, I said you are stupid and easy to trust others, it's not true."

    Lin Mo's ears echoed these words, his eyes looked at Xue Luhe's beautiful and sincere face again, and his breathing gradually became short.

    She didn't even notice that Xue Luhe gradually approached.

    "What I want to say is... You are very innocent and precious. And I, want to protect your innocence..."

    Xue Luhe's face got closer and closer and slowly enlarged.

    Lin Mo held her breath, her eyes widened, and her body stiffened.

    At the same time, there was a strange warmth in my heart.

    She said that she wanted to protect my innocence...

    Just at this moment, the electric light above her head clicked, and the power suddenly went out!

    Lin Mo was frightened and said softly, "Ah".

    In the darkness, she could only see Xue Luhe's eyes shining like the stars.

    A steady and firm voice came from my ears:

    "Don't be afraid, I'm always here."

    The author has something to say: Super fat chapter!

    Thank you for the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2020-07-20 01:48:44~2020-07-21 01:58:08~ Thanks for the little angel who

    irrigated the nutrient solution Angel: 43 bottles of porridge sauce;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

18.3K 712 56
Q: When you entered the fast-traveling world with the cannon fodder mission, but in the first world, you mistaken the protagonist, and successfully b...
28.8K 971 120
Xu Heran stood in the dark warehouse. The woman in front of her who is more beautiful than the moonlight is the heroine of this book. In the next tim...