The queen's little wife, pret...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 29

783 39 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 29

    Xue Luhe was staying in the villa guest room last night.

    Since Lin Mo entered this villa a year ago, Xue Luhe has been living in the study.

    In the past, she thought the study room was very good, but now after Lin Mo left, she felt that the study room was still too crowded, and the books that were piled to the ceiling could not see the end, suffocating.

    That night, she lost sleep, again.

    Since taking over the group, Xue Luhe has suffered from insomnia. When her parents died suddenly, she stayed up all night, rectifying the complex internal environment of the group, and at the same time, she couldn't stop her filming career.

    Over time, she often kept her eyes open until dawn, and then went to meetings and business talks with red bloodshot eyes.

    While intriguing and strategizing to bring the group back on track, she found that she could no longer feel her emotions and emotions.

    She followed up with a lot of scenes, many, many, all kinds, romance films, adventure films, action films, spy films, art films... everything.

    Just to immerse yourself in the world of another dummy after hearing "start shooting", forget your true identity, and appreciate the emotions of some normal people with the joys and sorrows of the plot characters.

    Later, I met the old director who made her international actress award-winning work.

    The old director had no name all his life, he was only a second-rate director, but he became famous because of this film. Unfortunately, just a few days after winning the award, he went west.

    Xue Luhe cried for three days and three nights for the old director, guarding the spirit and wearing filial piety. When her parents died, it was a Western-style funeral, and she didn't have a wake-up call or even cry, but she was willing to have a wake-up call for the director and sat in front of the spiritual seat all night with her heart full of emptiness.

    After that, Xue Luhe married Lin Mo.

    Then, Xue Luhe met Mu Fei, Mu Fei took out a childhood token, Xue Luhe recognized the unique girl, and began to support Mu Fei intentionally or unintentionally.

    A year later, Lin Mo suddenly cheated, and Xue Luhe whipped her furiously.

    However, it was found that Lin Mo was suspected of having amnesia.

    Every time Xue Luhe thought about the first Lin Mo he saw when he came home that day, he felt very strange.

    When she saw Lin Mo that day, Xue Luhe felt as if someone had suddenly opened a crack in the window that had been closed for a while, and the light poured in, as well as the fresh air and the fragrance of flowers.

    Before that, she had never even noticed these things, and Lin Mo's clean and clear eyes were the most charming flowers in front of the window.

    However, Xue Luhe let herself go and hurt Lin Mo over and over again.

    She must smash the delicate china that fascinates her.

    Xue Luhe didn't allow herself to be fascinated by others. On the surface, it was because of Mu Fei, but in fact, she was afraid.

    Falling in love with someone, it feels like weightlessness, there's no other way but to keep falling, and you reach out and grab a handful of darkness.

    Who would allow themselves to lose weight? The arrogant Xue Luhe would never allow it.

    However, she still remembered the inexplicable comfort when she fell asleep naturally beside Lin Mo, a comfort that no sleeping pills could give.

    The feeling of insomnia was very uncomfortable. Xue Luhe tossed and turned on the bed. After a long time, he opened Lin Mo's WeChat and clicked on the Moments.

    After Lin Mo got a new phone, he also changed to a new WeChat account. He posted very few Moments, only a dozen or so pictures, all of which were pictures of eating, drinking, and having fun. Occasionally, he posted a selfie, which seemed very simple.

    Xue Luhe flipped through each of them from beginning to end, and then downloaded each of Lin Mo's selfies from end to end, and checked them carefully.

    When she married Lin Mo, it was because the group needed to enter the field where the Lin family belonged. In order to have a big boost, Xue Luhe made the choice very easily. Anyway, after the marriage, she could leave. As long as the confidentiality was well kept and the contract signed , that's it.

    Lin Mo, who just entered the villa, has a arrogant and domineering personality, poor aesthetic behavior, and illogical behavior. He is always like a crazy beast, and Xue Luhe doesn't even want to look at her.

    But now, in the selfie, Lin Mo's eyes are clear and bright, and his expression is calm and peaceful, completely the same as before.

    Xue Luhe touched Lin Mo's face on the screen with her fingers, her eyes were deep, and the corners of her lips were slightly raised, revealing a strange expression that seemed to be smiling but not smiling, or crying instead of crying.

    She brought the phone to her lips, as if she wanted to kiss the screen, but suddenly froze.

    Why did he miss Lin Mo so much?

    Ever since she discovered that she lost her memory, she has been constantly monitoring and approaching her against common sense;

    after she was rescued, she knew intellectually that she should not go looking for her, but emotionally, she was unable to control

    herself , digging three feet into the ground to find someone; In a small and narrow apartment building, I immediately bought the opposite door and kept the big

    villa

    . Let yourself "be a good person". In the past two weeks, I have never lost my temper with my subordinates. I always think before I do something, whether this is something a good person would do...

    Xue Luhe has always been disdainful of caring about his own feelings, because he usually Nothing could move her emotionally.

    However, in the early morning of this autumn rainy night, Xue Luhe hugged Lin Mo's photo and suddenly realized a fact.

    This matter is obvious, all outsiders have seen it clearly, only the people in the game are still confused and explore the reason.

    Xue Luhe has acted in so many love movies, and now she has finally come to a conclusion:

    she may be, really, in love with Lin Mo after her amnesia!

    Xue Luhe trembled slightly, took the phone away, and immediately called the driver. No matter how sleepy the other party was, she said coldly:

    "Prepare the car, I'm going to

    the mansion now." She couldn't wait!

    She wanted to find Lin Mo, grabbed her shoulder, looked into her eyes, and said her emotions.

    Xue Luhe has never been a person who suppresses emotions, she just never has emotions. Now, when she feels the emotions she likes, she is suddenly full of joy, and she can't wait to tell the world!

    Xue Luhe is also a normal person, she also likes others, and also has joys and sorrows!

    Xue Luhe is not a complete pervert, she is also an ordinary person!

    Sitting in the back seat of the car, Xue Luhe smiled and was in high spirits the whole time. She deliberately dressed up, in order to ensure that she saw Lin Mo's state, she wore her most expensive dress.

    Parking the car, going up to the 22nd floor, Xue Luhe rushed straight to 2201 and rang the doorbell vigorously.

    The doorbell rang throughout the building, and soon woke up the couple in 2202. The man opened the door and came out and asked,

    "What's the matter, why don't you let anyone sleep?"

    Xue Luhe glared at him blankly, and the man was frightened. She shivered and her drowsiness disappeared. She was shocked to realize that her face was familiar, and she stammered and asked,

    "You...are you...that movie star?"

    Xue Luhe roared impatiently,     "

    Don't bother me!"

Press the doorbell vigorously.

    The host whispered silently,

    "Don't press it. People left early. When I woke up at four in the morning, I heard her open the door and go out and press the elevator."

    Xue Luhe stopped and turned to look slowly. Xiang Man, with a murderous look in his eyes:

    "What did you say, say it again." The

    man repeated it tremblingly, and hurriedly closed the door and fled back.

    Xue Luhe asked the driver to ask the guard, got a positive answer, and instantly angered the top of his head.

    This woman! How dare you sneak out of here in the middle of the night, do you want to move away, away from yourself!

    How can she do this! How can you ignore your emotions and prepare to escape!

    She has already apologized, what else does she want!

    Xue Luhe took out her cell phone and kept calling Lin Mo, but no matter how long the "beep-beep--" sounded, no one answered.

    She was holding the phone, her fingers cracked and typed with sparks, and she frantically asked where Lin Mo was! Ask her why she doesn't call back! Ask her how she can leave her without her consent!

    【Where are you and what do you want to do! 】

    【I don't allow you to leave me! ]

    [I don't allow it! ]

    However, none of these received a single reply, and around half past six, the phone could no longer be dialed.

    Xue Luhe held the phone and stood at the entrance of the stairs, her wrists trembling with force, and the blue veins burst out on the back of her hands, which contrasted with her livid face.

    When lit by the dim light at the entrance of the stairs, she looked like a Suominyan who had climbed out of hell, which was extremely scary.

    Xue Luhe held the lifeless mobile phone and controlled it with her last sense of reason, so she didn't throw the phone under the stairs.

    Now she just wants to throw something away.

    Xue Luhe opened the door and entered 2203. From the moment she entered, the decorative vases on the porch, the throw pillows and sofa cushions on the sofa, the fruit bowls and cups on the table... and so on, all the decorations or objects that were not decorations were all picked up by her, Smash it to the ground!

    After a while, the whole house was messy and messy, dust and debris were flying in the air, and the culprit of all this was dumbfounded and slumped, sitting on the floor full of dust.

    Xue Luhe opened his eyes, but he couldn't see anything. His hand was cut with blood by the broken glass, but he still couldn't feel anything.

    She remembered the feeling of emptiness that felt as if she had been hollowed out before the old director's spirit.

    As if hidden under the exquisite appearance, the thoughts and feelings inside her body, which were originally soft and fluid, have now turned into a stone.

    No longer soft, no more flowing, everything is frozen, there is no past or future, no light and darkness, she is completely turned to stone.

    I don't know how long it took, the first ray of dawn came in warmly through the torn curtains, shining on Xue Luhe's hair and eyes.

    This light of dawn awakened Xue Luhe.

    She understands that there is still hope.

    The old director is dead, yin and yang are separated.

    But Lin Mo just ran away, and is still in this world. As long as she is still there, there is still hope for everything.

    Xue Luhe used her bloody palm to pull out the phone from the debris and call Xu Lu.

    "...Check."

    Xicheng is the central city in the northwest, and the people who come and go are all tall and big.

    Lin Mo got off the plane and dragged her suitcase out to check in at the hotel. Along the way, she was chatted up by several aunts and uncles. Some wanted to give her a free ride, and some wanted to give her some fruit snacks.

    Lin Mo smiled brilliantly and rejected them one by one. Finally, he arrived at the hotel safely. As soon as he entered the room, he lay down on the big soft bed.

    It really went all the way, just like a dream!

    Lin Mo took out his mobile phone, flipped through the backlog of messages sent by Xue Luhe, clicked on his avatar and looked at it, his fingers hovering over the black button for a long time.

    In the end, he put it down and just deleted Xue Luhe and his chat box, out of sight and out of mind.

    Throwing the phone away, she set the alarm clock and fell into sweet sleep.

    The author has something to say: 嘤嘤嘤 is too late, this is due to yesterday, continue to update 6,000 words tonight!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.7K 74
Inexplicably, Mi Li transmigrated into the heroine of an essay about abusing her body and heart, and she was about to face the painful torture from a...
14.6K 267 13
There is always a villainess who become the biggest stumbling block in the relationship between the male and female leads, the one with the most mise...
214K 6.4K 29
Katsuki Bakugou, a hot tempered, constantly angry, Pomeranian lookin ass- Alpha....Is the soon to be ruler of the Fire kingdom. So... What happens wh...