The queen's little wife, pret...

Bởi Xiaoshuo_

Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international a... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 27

936 49 0
Bởi Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 27

    Lin Mo was still stunned when he sat in the gray and white minimally decorated house.

    Not understanding what was going on at all, I was seduced by Xue Luhe, and followed the other party directly into 2203!

    Now that she wakes up, she can't wait to beat herself to death, what's the difference between that and the little lamb strayed into the wolf's den!

    And now this wolf is in front of the exquisite bar, bartending quickly and cheerfully.

    Xue Luhe has a slender back with obvious curves, smooth and comfortable from shoulders to arms, and a perfect S-shaped waist.

    However, Lin Mo was not in the mood to appreciate it. She recalled the conversation at the elevator entrance just now. Her legs and knees rubbed together, and she said nervously and at a loss:

    "You said you wanted to tell me a story, what about the story?"

    Xue Luhe turned on the bar chair Half a circle, holding a wine bottle in his hand, his face was calm:

    "I've come here, you can wait for a while." The

    gods are all here, when your home is a scenic spot! But for those fanatical fans, Xue Luhe's house is probably really a scenic spot... They will probably spend money crazy for the qualification to enter the door...

    Lin Mo shuddered, thinking about the sinister world of the entertainment industry, Who knew that Xue Luhe was essentially the villain of the whole world!

    His eyes drifted to the rest of the room. Lin Mo looked at it carefully. There was nothing unique in the entire living room. It was standard and exquisite, as if it was completely decorated according to the developer's model room.

    No personal characteristics at all.

    Thinking about it, it was the same in the villa before, except that no one was allowed to enter the study room, there was no personal imprint of Xue Luhe in the other rooms.

    Thinking about it carefully, this person's life is really boring. He has no friends and no family. The only Mu Fei he loves is someone else's in the end, and the ending is even more brutal and terrible.

    But from another point of view, people like Xue Luhe have lived a pretty life... free and casual. She enjoyed the glorious moment of cooking oil with flowers and fire, and she also felt the supreme power of turning her hands into clouds and covering her hands into rain. In fact, for ordinary people, it is already a height that can never be reached.

    However, if you are used to seeing the world of superior people, you will not be able to have the happiness of ordinary people. It is difficult to feel that ordinary people are true.

    I don't know what she would choose if she was asked to choose by herself. Would it be a golden and rich career on the left side of the scale, or a simple, pure but satisfying ordinary life on the right side of the scale?

    Lin Mo was in a trance, but didn't realize that there was a cocktail in front of him.

    "Do you still remember the name of this glass of wine?"

    Xue Luhe's voice sounded, awakening Lin Mo who was thinking.

    Lin Mo raised his head blankly, his eyes were big and bright, a little confused, and his lips were slightly pouted, a little cute.

    In this way, Xue Luhe really wanted to pinch her mouth, rub her cheeks, and tease her well.

    Unfortunately, as soon as her hand was stretched out, Lin Mo quickly turned her head away in a conditioned reflex, and gave her a vigilant look, her expression full of "what the hell are you trying to do"?

    Xue Luhe withdrew his hand in silence, sat across from him with a calm expression, and said in a low voice,

    "Rose of Rose, you took it."

    Lin Mo looked down at the glass of wine, it was pink and bubbling, and it was indeed familiar.

    Of course she remembered the name of the glass of wine, but for some reason, she just didn't want to say it.

    I always felt that if I said it, it would seem like I was nostalgic for that morning in the villa before.

    Lin Mo remembered very clearly that from the morning until noon, there was always a relaxed atmosphere like a friend between her and Xue Luhe.

    The two exchanged ideas calmly, joked about each other, and made fun of each other. Xue Luhe even made a glass of wine for herself to drink, and she even gave the drink a name.

    The atmosphere at that time was really good, Xue Luhe became normal, and was indeed a charming and charming friend.

    Miss? Who will miss those times.

    But there was a soft throbbing in his heart, and Lin Mo had to learn to ignore it.

    She could only answer in a low voice:

    "Yeah."

    She took a sip from the cup, and the slightly spicy bubbles slid down her throat, and the fragrant peach flavor filled her mouth.

    She accidentally choked:

    "Cough, cough, cough!" She

    put down the glass and accidentally spilled a little bit of the drink. Lin Mo didn't have time to care. She coughed directly at the elbow, and asked Xue Luhe,

    "Tissue, tissue!"

    Xue Luhe seemed to be I have never done such a thing of taking care of people before, and after a while, I turned around to find a tissue and used it to draw paper.

    She didn't know where to hand it, so she held the paper in a daze, or Lin Mo stretched her arms and covered her mouth and nose with the paper, coughed for a while, and then calmed down.

    This burst of coughing was aggressive, and Lin Mo's stomach was still tumbling, so he could only hold his chest and wait for it to calm down.

    Out of the corner of her eyes, she aimed at Xue Luhe, feeling a little amused, and couldn't help but ask:

    "Have you never taken care of anyone before?"

    Xue Luhe nodded as a matter of course:

    "No one needs me to take care of you."

    Lin Mo snorted:

    "Sure enough, he is a rich man who has maids at home and subordinates when he goes out, so you cough. , I guess there are seventy or eighty hands, can I pass you the paper?"

    Xue Luhe looked at Lin Mo expressionlessly and did not answer.

    Lin Mo suddenly thought of something, opened his eyes wide, pretending to be surprised and asked,

    "No way, then do you need someone to hand you a piece of paper when you go to the toilet?"

    After saying this, Lin Mo saw Xue Luhe's face suddenly sinking, Mo pursed his lips, a little regretful.

    Really, after getting out of the villa environment and going around outside every day, he is also habitually skinning at this moment, but he forgot who the other person was.

    Xue Luhe's face was gloomy, Lin Mo was very embarrassed, scratching his head and scratching his head to the side, and found the topic again:

    "Well, this glass of wine I drink this time, the taste is different from the last time, it seems that the wine tastes stronger, not the same as last time. So sweet, why?"

    Xue Luhe changed his posture, leaning on the bar with one hand, his palm resting on his cheek, his brows and eyes relaxed, and his gracefully curved lips opened:

    "Because... I put less fruit pulp."

    Lin Mo asked curiously,

    "Why?"

    Xue Luhe chuckled lightly. With this pose and expression, she was like the heroine of a youthful love movie, and her eyes became hazy.

    "Because... I can't be sweet without you."

    Plop plop, the sound of a heartbeat.

    Lin Mo clearly sensed his own heartbeat, and immediately felt that the way he looked at the beauty opposite was a little too naive.

    For a moment, she really believed this sentence, feeling a little shy, mixed with excitement.

    But then she was surprised. After experiencing so many lies, moody, and perverted injuries from Xue Luhe, how could she, how could she still have the feelings of expectation for her?

    "How do you know to be joking... It's not funny at all!"

    "I'm not joking, I'm telling the truth."

    Lin Mo was stunned for a moment, and when he looked up into Xue Luhe's eyes, he saw a rare sincerity in it.

    Maybe it was her delusion... Xue Luhe would sincerely tell her love? It's not that Xue Da's pervert is caught in the door, how is it possible?

    But then, Xue Luhe continued:

    "I... want to say something, sorry."

    Lin Mo was so shocked that he completely stayed on the sofa, his body was stiff, and he didn't know how to react.

    Was it really her illusion? Xue Luhe actually said sorry to herself, no matter the reason, this incident alone is very strange, even more strange than seeing penguins in the African savannah!

    Seeing that Lin Mo was shocked and forgot to react, Xue Luhe lowered her eyes and continued with an apologetic face.

    "About your photos, what I've found is that you found someone to kidnap Mu Fei, but those people didn't succeed. Mu Fei was rescued by Xi Shen."

    Lin Mo processed the information for a long time before he realized that this was the case. Should be a fact.

    "On the second night, you were kidnapped and sent to Mu Fei's hotel room, maybe drugged, and those pictures were taken with a strange woman.

    Then again, this incident spread to the second generation immediately . Circle, within a day, the photo will be in my assistant's hands."

    Xue Luhe said this, stared into Lin Mo's eyes, and apologized sincerely again:

    "I'm sorry, you were framed, and I...was too impulsive that day."

    Lin Mo felt that his brain had become a goldfish, about the size of a fingernail, and could hardly handle the information in Xue Luhe's words.

    The amount of information is too great... Lin Mo's heart turned around several times before smoothing out the relationship one by one and understanding the ins and outs of the matter.

    That is to say, the original owner, Lin Mo, failed to find someone to kidnap Mu Fei. Instead, he was retaliated. Someone planned and premeditated to take a photo of the bed and sent it to her current wife, the irritable villain Xue Luhe!

    And this act directly led to the death of the original owner!

    Lin Mo wanted to understand this, and suddenly began to sympathize with the original owner. This girl is too miserable. She has no IQ and no emotional intelligence. Not to mention falling in love with impossible people, she has no sense of danger...

    Since she crossed in, she has I didn't feel the existence of the original owner. I guessed that the original owner should have died long ago without leaving any traces. It seems that the plot went wrong somewhere. The original owner should have died unexpectedly in his sleep.

    It would have avoided a series of tortures in the future...

    Thinking of this, Lin Mo felt a sense of responsibility. The original owner was so pitiful that he had taken over someone else's body, so he should help her find out the truth and comfort her in the spirit of heaven.

    Xue Luhe carefully observed Lin Mo's expression, and found that the other party was beyond her expectations, and the expressions were all pity and sadness.

    Who is she pity for? Who is sad for?

    Lin Mo looks pure and bright on the surface, but in fact there is always something that even Xue Luhe can't understand.

    For Xue Luhe, Lin Mo is the most unpredictable mystery she is most willing to solve.

    Xue Luhe carefully traced the outline of the other's face with her eyes, her eyes slowly blurred, and her body slowly approached...

    "Do you know who is framing Lin... me behind the scenes?"

    Lin Mo suddenly asked.

    Broke the air that was just a little stagnant.

    Xue Luhe kept his forward posture unchanged, and answered seriously:

    "I suspect... it's Mu Fei's assistant, and Xi Shen's principal."

    It is really subtle to say the word "principal" from the mouth of a rule of law coffee.

    Lin Mo fell into extreme shock again, all kinds of thoughts in his mind saw each other, entangled into a mess.

    "How is that possible? How could it be Xi Shen... She even rescued me and gave me a villa... How could she frame me?"

    Xue Luhe looked pity, raised her hand to touch Lin Mo's arm, and patted it At the same time, she brutally told the truth:

    "At that time, Xi Shen was robbing me for a project, and she found that I doted on you very much, so she felt that taking you away would disrupt my thinking and the process of my project. , I exchanged you with the project at the critical moment, but I didn't let her succeed."

    Xi Shen actually... just for the company's project? In order to block Xue Luhe, he rescued himself from Xue Luhe?

    Lin Mo knew that Xi Shen was not a virgin, and she must have a purpose to save herself, but she had never thought about the interests before, and only felt that Xi Shen was still thinking about the friendship between Lin Mo and her childhood sweetheart.

    It's a shame that she thought Xi Shen was a person who values ​​love! As a result, the other party was framed behind their backs, and they had ulterior motives... Lin Mo felt that his three views were about to collapse!

    On second thought, she can't just listen to Xue Luhe's words, she should leave room for it.

    After all, Xue Luhe had too many previous convictions for lying, and it was really difficult to gain Lin Mo's trust.

    Thinking of this, Lin Mo took a business-like tone:

    "Do you have any evidence?"

    Xue Luhe smiled bitterly and shook his head:

    "No evidence."

    Lin Mo raised his eyebrows and didn't say much, but everything was silent. middle.

    Xue Luhe's raised phoenix eyes blinked slowly, and after a while, she suddenly said,

    "The above are all true, not false."

    She found something out of nowhere and shoved it directly into Lin Mo's hand with a very serious look:

    "It was my fault that I hurt you before. You can call back at any time."

    Lin Mo looked down and saw the piece in his hand. The cold and cold things often appeared in her nightmares, that whip!

    The slender and hard handle is inlaid with familiar diamonds, and the tip of the whip is covered with scales like a snake, emitting a strange light.

    This sharp weapon that made Lin Mo deeply afraid was now rolled up into a ball, obediently, lying in Lin Mo's hands, exuding inorganic coldness.

    Lin Mo stared blankly at the thing in his hand, and took a long time to react. Xue Luhe meant that he could hit her with this whip?

    Call back?

    Lin Mo subconsciously glanced at her ankle, and now there is no trace of it at all, and she is recovering very well.

    Of course she couldn't forgive Xue Luhe, but that didn't mean she could hit someone directly with a whip! She is just a weak, helpless and pitiful successor of socialism, who has always abided by the law, and such things as beating people will never appear in her dictionary!

    With a "smack", Lin Mo threw the whip on the table like a hot hand, and glared at Xue Luhe:     "

    You think everyone is as violent as you, how could I beat you!"

Lonely, he lowered his eyes, and his attitude seemed humble:

    "Then what should I do so that you can forgive me?"

    Lin Mo rolled his eyes and said loudly,

    "Be a good person! Don't do bad things again, don't keep trying to get me back. The villa is imprisoned, and don't install cameras in my room!"

    These words sounded like thunder, and the atmosphere between the two suddenly became strange.

    Xue Luhe raised his head and glanced at her, then lowered his head and laughed again, the deep laughter echoing in the autumn sunset.

    "You sure know."

    Since Lin Mo had a showdown, he was mentally prepared, and nodded when he heard the words:

    "Yes, those words were also deliberately said by me."

    The light of the setting sun, through the window with the gauze curtain, gently fell on Xue Luhe's head. and shoulders, making her look gentle at this time, and the mole at the corner of her eye also shimmers.

    She smiled and whispered,

    "The movie you watched is the one I won."

    Lin Mo nodded.

    Xue Luhe continued to smile, as if caught in a tender old memory:

    "When the film was made, the director of the film was a very kind old man, and that was his last work. He was like a father to me. The meaning of..." The

    ethereal and low voice paused here, feeling a little bit as if she didn't know what to say, and it took a long time to resound:

    "In this world, only he, after understanding me, still loves me. This is me. This is the end of the story I want to tell you today, thank you for listening."

    Lin Mo was at a loss and wanted to ask what else, only to find that Xue Luhe had already been pushed by Xue Luhe's collar by the back of his neck and pushed him to the door of the room.

    Lin Mo:

    "Ah? What's the matter, what happened to that director? What's your story? Did you fall in love with him, or did he fall in love with you?"

    Xue Luhe shook her head, opened the door for Lin Mo, and said only "

    I know you're uncomfortable with me, so go back quickly. Don't worry, your house is clean."

    Lin Mo opened his mouth

    and said, "Damn, if you don't say it, I haven't thought about it, but I'll go back well after you say that. Check the house! You called me into your house, it's not because you want to install a camera again! You are too perverted!"

    Xue Luhe opened her mouth, but said nothing, and in the end she could only be sad He smiled and said,

    "Let's go with you."

    Lin Mo turned around and took his satchel, and strode out of the house, feeling quite lucky to have escaped from the German concentration camp.

    Suddenly, a voice came from behind:

    "Wait!"

    Lin Mo's back neck was cold. Today, the back of her neck has been pulled three times.

    Immediately, she felt a cold, round object stuffed into her palm.

    She could tell by touch alone that this was Xue Luhe's whip.

    What's the meaning?

    Xue Luhe's voice followed:

    "I'm giving this to you."

    Lin Mo turned around dumbfoundedly:

    "Why give it to me, I don't know how to use it! Besides, I'm not a violent person, and I don't like this thing.

    Xue Luhe smiled, such a beautiful beauty, but this smile was exhausted and vicissitudes of life: "

    Since you apologize, you must show sincerity. This is my sincerity. You are welcome to seek justice for me at any time."

    Lin Mo had nothing to say, so he had no choice but to open the door of his room with the whip and satchel, go home, close the door and lock it.

    She didn't dare to look at the other side, she always felt that Xue Luhe was still standing at the door looking at her, her gaze was like real substance, and Lin Mo was stared horribly.

    It wasn't until he closed the door completely, locked it, and walked around the room again, making sure that everything was the same as when he left, not even the position of the stool that he kicked away at will. Only then did Lin Mo feel relieved, kicked his shoes and collapsed. on the sofa.

    Xue Luhe's appearance today was beyond Lin Mo's expectations.

    When she was in the restaurant before, Xue Luhe acted like a cockfighting cock, full of perverted desire for control, but when she returned home, after so long just now, she was really human.

    Although Lin Mo is stupid, even she knows that to see if a person has changed, not by what she says, but by what to do.

    Today's change in Xue Luhe really surprised Lin Mo, but if you think about it carefully, it's understandable.

    Xue Luhe's own character is very proud. She is so proud that she will not allow others to misunderstand her. Therefore, she would rather apologize than make Lin Mo feel that she is a mindless pervert.

    ...Maybe she wouldn't mind if Xue Luhe was perverted, but she might be mad at her if she said she had no brain or IQ!

    So this is the purpose of her apology today? In order to let herself know, she is capable of finding out the truth?

    Let's think so... Anyway, it's impossible to really repent! Who would believe that Xue Luhe would repent!

    The cold feeling under her hand still reminds Lin Mo that the whip is now in her hand.

    Lin Mo picked up the whip and examined it carefully, groping for the tip of the whip, and felt that he could still see the traces of the wounds he had inflicted on himself, but he couldn't find it.

    "Dinglingling..." The

    phone suddenly rang, and Lin Mo looked down and saw Xi Shen's name on it, and felt a chill in his heart.

    This woman Xi Shen...how could she feel that she was hiding deeper and scarier than Xue Luhe?

    At least Xue Luhe's wickedness was blatantly known to everyone, while Xi Shen...

    Lin Mo's fingers trembled a little while answering the phone:     "

    Hello?"

Enjoyed it.

    "Have you gone home? Xue Luhe didn't embarrass you, right?"

    Lin Mo hummed twice.

    Xi Shen continued:

    "After you left, Xue Luhe said a few words to me, and I felt I had to tell you."

    Lin Mo pricked up her ears, and had an ominous premonition.

    On the other end of the phone:

    "Xue Luhe told me that she will definitely let you come back to her at all costs."

    Lin Mo felt a chill from the tailbone to the sky, making her teeth chatter.

    What happened today, the two bosses took turns giving her eye drops?

    And it sounds like what these two people say is quite true.

    So today, Xue Luhe's apology is only part of her "price"?

    Let me just say, how could a mature brain like Xue Luhe be like a little girl, lonely and sad for a while, and apologize to herself.

    Lin Mo thought about it, hehehe sneered, and said in

    a cold tone: "I understand, thank you."

    Xi Shen's voice was smiling, sounding so gentle and considerate:

    "You just understand, Momo, let's The two have been playing since childhood, and I believe in you very much. I hope you divorce her as soon as possible, get rid of that scumbag, and then...you can come to me."

    Lin Mo was already numb, just sneered when she heard this, and suddenly hit I was caught off guard:

    "Xi Shen, you should know that I have lost my memory, so I don't like you anymore. Even if Xue Luhe and I divorced, I would never look for you again. I hope you understand that there is only two of you in the world. , there are many, many beautiful beauties with normal body and mind."

    Xi Shen was choked and speechless, Lin Mo hung up the phone after speaking, leaned back on the sofa weakly, and closed his eyes.

    Really, she just wants to stay away from these two people now and don't have contact with anyone.

    Xue Luhe had injured herself, imprisoned herself, and deceived herself in various ways, causing a great psychological shadow on herself.

    Xi Shen was gentle and enthusiastic towards himself on the surface, framed himself behind his back, destroyed his reputation, and used himself as a bargaining chip in exchange for benefits.

    Haha... It is indeed a world of dog blood, there is really no normal person.

    Lin Mo turned on the phone and looked at the rental information and even the flight tickets.

    She wanted to change the city, and she always felt that Su City was already rotten.

    The author has something to say: He Hezi: Whitewashing failed QAQ

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.7M 94.9K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
28.8K 971 120
Xu Heran stood in the dark warehouse. The woman in front of her who is more beautiful than the moonlight is the heroine of this book. In the next tim...
18.3K 712 56
Q: When you entered the fast-traveling world with the cannon fodder mission, but in the first world, you mistaken the protagonist, and successfully b...