The queen's little wife, pret...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 25

971 43 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 25

    In Room 2203, which was decorated in grey and white, Xue Luhe was originally sitting on the sofa, but now she has stood up and paced back and forth anxiously.

    On the tablet computer on the table, from time to time harsh scolding could be heard:

    "Xue Luhe, you idiot! How can this role be played so badly!

    " It's a ghost to be able to get the actress!"

    "The bad drama and bad actors are a perfect match, Xue Luhe is so annoying!" The

    usually clear and lovely voice was merciless when she said these words, and Xue Luhe clenched her hands tightly. Fist, kept walking around, like a trapped beast in a cage.

    The screen on the computer was all black, and only the sound came out, and the sentence after sentence was like a poisoned arrow, piercing into her heart again and again, igniting her anger.

    But what is suffocating is that this anger has nowhere to vent!

    She can't run to knock on the door next door and ask Lin Mo why she scolds herself?

    Although Lin Mo blocked the camera with a book, he should have found out what he was doing, but this matter must not be put on the bright side.     Xue Luhe couldn't think rationally anymore

    , and there were constantly insulting voices around:

    "Xue Luhe has a false name!"

    "Trash! It's just big trash!

    "

Call out the monitoring APP on the website and delete it directly.

    The world is quiet.

    Gritting her teeth, Xue Luhe smashed the glass on the table in the corner of the wall. Seeing the glass shattered into pieces, she suddenly laughed at herself, raised her lips, and kept sneering.

    Is this the person she is thinking about and remembering...

    She actually really hates herself so much, and sure enough, she never deserves to be loved...

    Lin Mo watched the movie heartily and scolded Xue Luhe while watching, but the movie itself was actually pretty good.

    After reading it, she took a shower at her new home, packed herself up, put on the newly purchased woolen pajamas, put on a woolen hat to protect her hair, and went to bed.

    After a night without dreams, Lin Mo woke up early the next day. After dressing up, he took a taxi and went out.

    Fanghu Group located in the center of Suzhou City, formerly known as Lin's Group, changed its name a year ago.

    This is the company left by the original owner Lin Mo's family, but now, this company has been handed over to her uncle's family to run. Lin Mo owns only 3% of the shares. He gets a little dividend every year, and it ends with a shareholders meeting.

    The original owner, Lin Mo, was estranged from her parents, and her parents didn't care about her. She took her younger brother overseas to hide from debts and sold all the property in China, including the ancestral home.

    So now Lin Mo has nothing, and has to rely on others to get money by looking at his uncle's face.

    Lin Mo went upstairs and followed the directions to the conference room to wait.

    Soon, a well-maintained middle-aged man came in and looked at Lin Mo.

    Next to him was a young boy who frowned and asked Lin Mo,

    "Why don't you call someone?"

    Lin Mo then realized that the middle-aged man should be his uncle Yuelian, and this eighteen-year-old boy was Uncle's son, his cousin, Yue Huan.

    Lin Mo explained two sentences:

    "I've been sick recently, and I just didn't respond a little. Good morning, uncle!"

    Yue Huan snorted and sat down, while uncle nodded coldly and looked away.

    The entire shareholders meeting was boring and completely incomprehensible. Lin Mo drowsily got through it.

    After the shareholders meeting, Lin Mo accidentally bumped into Yue Huan at the elevator entrance.

    Yue Huan said:

    "Lin Mo, I heard that you and Xue always contract marriage, is it true? At the beginning, your family lied to us and said that President Xue and you were more affectionate than Jin Jian, so they only married you, but why didn't I see it?"

    Lin Mo Speechless:

    "This has nothing to do with you, right?"

    Yue Huan was very interested, showing an arrogant expression, raised his chin and said:

    "Don't try to play tricks for our family, and pretend to be sick, I think you are just doing something! Anyway, Mr. Xue can't be your shield now, wait, I'll let my dad drive you out sooner or later."

    Lin Mo rolled his eyes, turned his head and waited for the elevator, ignoring this crazy boy.

    However, the more Huan said, the more vigorous he became. He walked around in front of Lin Mo and asked again,

    "I also heard that you were beaten by President Xue, and everyone was stupid. It seems that all loving wives and wives are pretending to be We outsiders see it, in fact, what kind of person is Mr. Xue, it is impossible for him to like you!"

    Lin Mo didn't bother to talk to the child, so he directly replied:

    "Are you her fan? At least I You have slept with her before, but you, you can't sleep in this life, the gender is wrong, just a little!"

    As he said, Lin Mo added in his heart: Sleeping in a bed is also considered to have slept, this is not a lie!

    Yue Huan was really irritated, his eyes were red, and he gritted his teeth:

    "Don't be complacent! I bet, within a year, Mr. Xue will definitely divorce you, and then you will be a broken shoe that no one wants!"

    Lin Mo Very calm, he turned his head and looked critically at Yue Huan's next three roads:     "     ...

    Huh? , you!"     He was so angry that his hands were shaking, his cheeks were red, and his hair seemed to explode, which made Lin Mo laugh for a while.

    "What's wrong with me? Am I wrong? How much bigger are you than the enoki mushroom? It's a pity, but Xue Luhe doesn't eat mushrooms, otherwise he can make you a snack."

    "Ah—you bitch!"

    Yue Huan hurriedly ran over, raised his hand to grab Lin Mo's long hair tied behind his head, but caught nothing.

    Lin Mo turned around to avoid his attack, and suddenly pointed at him nimbly behind him and made a surprised expression:

    "Oh, look, Xue Luhe is here!

    " Live performance Sichuan Opera face changing.

    When he realized that there was no one behind him, he realized that he had been deceived. When he turned around, Lin Mo was already in the elevator.

    The elevator doors slowly merged, and Lin Mo waved at Yue Huan who was outside the room with a smile:

    "Goodbye, little brat, See you tomorrow~"

    Everyone knows that See you tomorrow is another name for Flammulina velutipes.

    Yue Huan's face turned red, like a volcano about to erupt, almost turning purple.

    At this moment, there were several chattering voices from the side:

    "It's Xue Luhe, why is she here! Ahhhh!"

    Several employees looked over here, their expressions of excitement beyond words.

    This is the Fanghu Group, why did Xue Luhe come? Isn't this Lin Mo's conspiracy again? Do you want him to make a fool of himself on the spot?

    Yue Huan resisted and didn't look back. He said to several employees who rushed over,

    "Why? Go back to work!" The

    employees didn't pay any attention to him, and rushed behind him screaming, completely ignoring this. Chairman's son.

    Yue Huan was so angry, when he turned back to scold the group, he saw a tall and elegant figure at a glance.

    The figure leaned against the glass wall of the conference room, with graceful curves and a casual posture, but it was so eye-catching.

    Yue Huan suddenly didn't care about other people, and rushed up to himself:

    "Mr. Xue! Hello, I am the son of President Yue, my name is Yue Huan, I have liked you for a long time!"

    Xue Luhe put his finger on his mouth and smiled Like water, with a long swipe at the end of his eyes, Yue Huan was taken aback.

    He was about to work harder to get in touch with Xue Luhe when he heard the ethereal and beautiful voice say:

    "It's you, Flammulina."     Yue

    Huan:

    "??? Fuck!"

Beautiful, but Yue Huan could see that it was a bright ridicule!

    It seems that she should have seen the scene just now, and also saw how Lin Mo scolded herself, and even found it interesting...

    Yue Huan can still speak hard to Lin Mo, but she can't speak hard to Xue Luhe at all, there is nothing to say. , had to leave in despair.

    But...the good relationship between Lin Mo and Xue Luhe is not good? Why does Xue Luhe still use Lin Mo's words to scold herself?

    Are the rumors wrong? That Lin Mo, really has such great charm, can Xue Luhe stand out for her?

    Lin Mocai didn't care what those people thought, as a monk, she would hit the clock all day, and of course she would take the dividends if she could.

    However, she has a new idea: she still has to find a job and earn money with her own labor and hands, is it better than looking at other people's faces to get money?

    When he got home, Lin Mo clicked on the recruitment software and watched it for a while.

    In the previous world, because of her poor health, she always worked as a small company clerk who didn't need to run or travel. She had a lot of chores and didn't develop well. I want to do a marketing job.

    She sorted out her resume and felt that it was difficult to write. She had no work experience in this world, and she didn't even know which university she graduated from, so she had no choice but to call Lu Ruoruo to ask.

    Lu Ruoruo didn't understand too much, and opened his mouth:

    "Ah, are you looking for a job? What kind of job are you looking for, come to work in my company! Why don't you want to come to the company of the people in the circle? Are you ashamed too hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Just kidding, let me tell you, just go to Xi Shen and ask about things like your school days, you used to be from the same school as her!"

    Lin Mo was a little reluctant, but she had no choice but to contact her. Seat deep.

    Unexpectedly, after receiving the call, Xi Shen agreed very readily and replied directly:

    "Let's have dinner together another day, and I will help you to look at your resume."

    Lin Mo felt uncomfortable:

    "Can't we communicate online?"

    Xi Shen smiled and said:

    "Some things must be said in person to make it clear."

    Lin Mo thought it was a cliché, but three days later, Xi Shen took the initiative to find her.

    "I'm downstairs in your house. I want something to eat later. I'll treat you."

    Lin Mo was very embarrassed, and while cleaning up, he suggested:

    "Then why are you embarrassed? ."

    Xi Shen agreed readily:

    "Alright, I know there is a French restaurant nearby, the environment is very good, let's go together?"

    Lin Mo felt a little strange, and couldn't say what was wrong, so he had to agree. While packing up on your own.

    She took out two clothes and gestured for a long time, one was the fresh and lively cotton and linen dress she liked recently, and the other was a very ordinary top, trousers and coat.

    Before going out, she still chose the unremarkable set of underwear and put down her skirt.

    In the underground parking lot, Lin Mo and Xi Shen exchanged a few words and got into her car.

    At the corner of the parking lot, Xue Luhe, who had just driven in, quietly watched this scene through the car window.

    The hand holding the steering wheel is full of blue veins.

    The author has something to say: In the future, the double update will be combined into one every day, and it will be posted at 9 o'clock in the evening. If there is a long review of Shenshui, I will add more updates~ Thank you for your support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1K 75
Nianxia sand sculpture sultry Xiao Tian O × Nian Shangqing cold vinegar essence A wakes up. Ye Xing wears a supporting role of the same name as cann...
618K 64.3K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
28.8K 971 120
Xu Heran stood in the dark warehouse. The woman in front of her who is more beautiful than the moonlight is the heroine of this book. In the next tim...
1.7M 95.3K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...