The queen's little wife, pret...

Par Xiaoshuo_

Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international a... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 24

986 49 8
Par Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 24

    Xue Luhe:

    [Call me my wife and I'll tell you. 】

    Lin Mo stared at the line of words on the phone, and exhausted his life-long self-restraint before throwing the phone out.

    She felt like a fire-breathing dragon, with nowhere to breathe, she was so panicked that she simply stood at the door and looked out through the cat's eyes.

    The door of her house, and Xue Luhe's 2203 were just looking at each other across the aisle. You could see at this moment that Xue Luhe entered the house and closed the door.

    Lin Mo's eyes passed through the cat's eyes, staring fiercely, wishing to use his eyes to make the opposite side spontaneously ignite.

    However, after all, she couldn't violate the laws of physics, she just stared at it, took out her phone angrily, and wanted to block the name [Xue Luhe].

    However, she soon woke up again. The other party didn't want to say anything today, but it doesn't mean that she won't say it tomorrow. As long as she asks a few more questions, you can always get the result.

    But she is still pissed! Who can bear this! So annoying!

    Forget it, let’s block it for ten minutes first, then let it out after a while, and let’s talk about it with a bad breath.

    Lin Mo still blocked people.

    The moment Lin Mo clicked to join the blacklist, every cell in Lin Mo was screaming, excited to the point of ecstasy, Hallelujah rang in his ears, and a bunch of little angels flapped their wings around their heads!

    Sure enough, pulling black to cure all diseases, so cool!

    Lin Mo's myocardial infarction disappeared immediately. He felt that he was eating well now, his body was in great shape, and it was easy to go down to the 22nd floor in one breath!

    At the same time, sitting in the simply decorated new house, Xue Luhe held his mobile phone, hesitated for a while, and then typed a line:

    [Anyway, I'm sorry. ]

    to send.

    Failed to send.

    Your message has been sent, but was rejected by the other party.

    Looking at the line of gray small print prompts, Xue Luhe's eyes instantly became deep, the corners of his mouth were tightly pursed, and the muscles of his cheeks were tense.

    She finally apologized once... This Lin Mo actually dared to block herself!

    How dare she!

    Room 2201 was a mess, with huge packaging bags stuffed all over the room. People had to cautiously find a place to set foot in the middle of the bag.

    Lu Ruoruo brought two glasses of soda water, came over like an acrobatics, and handed a glass to Lin Mo:

    "Why, you were so angry just now, why are you happy now."

    Lin Mo explained the matter, Smile proudly.

    Lu Ruoruo:

    "Then you can only pray that she doesn't send you a message within these ten minutes, otherwise she will know that you blocked her, and this matter is not over."

    Lin Mo: The smile disappeared instantly.jpg.

    How could she forget about this, always thinking about blocking without a reminder, but didn't expect the other party to send a message?

    She hurriedly dragged the other party out of the blacklist again and looked at it, but there was no message.

    She tentatively sent an emoji: Pig is angry.jpg.

    Very good, there is no red exclamation mark, at least it means that he has not been blocked, which indirectly proves that Xue Luhe should not have found himself blocked.

    Lin Mo stared at the phone in a daze, wondering if this person would return an emoji to him?

    As a result, there was no reply after waiting for a long time.

    Lu Ruoruo was so hungry that she ordered takeaway:

    "What do you want to eat? Chinese food and Western food? Let's just deal with it today, and take you to a big dinner tonight. Hey, why hasn't the cleaning we called?"

    Lin Mo said. She didn't know much about cleaning. She wanted to clean up by herself, but Lu Ruoruo insisted on calling someone to come and say, "You have lost your memory and your brain can't work, so you need to rest."

    I don't know which company Lu Ruoruo called. It's been more than an hour and he hasn't come.

    Lu Ruoruo could only order takeout for two people first, and it was delivered in less than half an hour. The two of them ate a chicken wing stew on the coffee table that had not been cleaned up.     After eating and drinking, Lu

    Ruoruo called the cleaning company:     "     Why     have

    n't your people arrived yet?" I haven't seen it at all!"     "Isn't it the 22nd floor of Unit 2, Building 3, Chundi Mansion? My company's cleaning company replied that it had been cleaned on the 22nd floor."     "Ah? Are you sure it's on the 22nd floor? Why haven't we met? Arrived?"     Lin Mo had a premonition in her heart, snorted coldly, and asked Lu Ruoruo to hang up, puffing her cheeks and saying,     "I knew that Xue perverted must have found out that I blocked her! She was the one who intercepted our cleaning. It 's over!"     Lu Ruoruo opened her mouth wide and took a long time to react before saying,     "Ah...then Xue Luhe's way of revenge...is quite special?"     Lin Mo clenched his fists and was about to rush out:     "Wait, I'll go. Find her to settle the account!"     However, when someone came to the door, she was cowardly again and turned back weakly:     "How about... let's call a cleaner again, this time clarify the house number?"     Lu Ruoruo hated that iron was not steel, and pointed at Lin Mo's head:     "You, you, why are you so weak? I didn't say it. I was afraid of Xue Luhe because my father's company relied on her cooperation. Why are you so afraid? She seems to be very kind to you. I seem to be trying to make up for you now."

    Lin Mohen raised her finger to the door, her fingers stroking violently, as if she was pointing at Xue Luhe who was on the opposite door:

    "Is that how she compensated me? She's crazy, she was talking about the photos there just now, WeChat. OnePlus immediately turned her face and didn't recognize anyone, is this her attitude of compensation! I'm really going to die of anger, don't ask me to see her again, I won't be so polite again!"

    Lu Ruoruo squinted at Lin Mo, mocking Xiaoxiao:

    "Are you being polite? You're obviously afraid. A mouse is like a cat. I can see it clearly. Why did you become a big talker after you lost your memory? You just talk and don't do it." The

    two were talking, Suddenly someone knocked on the door, Lin Mo looked at Maoyan, and it was a woman she knew.

    She was a capable woman with curly hair and professional attire. She had searched herself in Xishen's villa.

    There are several people in full white cleaning clothes standing behind the woman.

    Lin Mo asked through Maoyan's built-in intercom,

    "Who are you and why are you here?"

    The professional woman had a professional smile on her face:

    "Hello, my name is Xu Lu, I'm Xue Luhe's personal assistant. President Xue called me here to bring a team to help you clean up."

    Lin Mo:

    "...What is this operation, do you have a hole in your mind, did she just intercept my cleaning, now I asked you to come again and bring a lot of people to apologize?"

    Xu Lu listened to Lin Mo complaining about her boss, but her face was still calm, with a professional smile:

    "No, President Xue said that the cleaning you hired was wrong. The door is closed, and she invited another family for you."

    Although Lin Mo was skeptical, he still opened the door and let them in.

    Lu Ruoruo looked at the group of people, then looked at Xu Lu, walked carefully to Lin Mo's side, and tugged at her sleeve:

    "Are you saying that Xue Luhe is trying to retaliate against you? You think you blocked someone? What if these people steal your stuff?"

    Lin Mo could only frown and follow behind the group to check carefully.

    Fortunately, the whole process was quick and clean. After the cleaning team finished their work, Xu Lu led them away as quickly as they came.

    Lin Mo stood in the clean and tidy new home and looked around, feeling very strange.

    Is this Xue Luhe really so kind, taking away one of her cleaning aunts and sending a bunch of cleaning teams?

    In room 2203, Xue Luhe sat on the sofa, picked up the tablet, and received the application file sent by Xu Lu.

    Click on it, install it, and the living room of Lin Mo's house appears on the screen.

    At this moment, Lin Mo was standing in the center of the screen, frowning in confusion, looking at the clean and beautiful room.

    Xue Luhe picked up a glass of champagne, brought it to his lips, and took a sip.

    A little sweet taste, and a little spicy alcohol, slid into her throat together, making her slightly drunk.

    I didn't intend to pretend this, but Lin Mo really... made Xue Luhe care too much.

    When I was in the villa in the past, in addition to the bathroom, every room was also monitored, but Xue Luhe didn't know how to read it, so mobile phone monitoring was enough.

    But now, Xue Luhe wanted to keep looking at Lin Mo, always look at her, and take her everything into his own hands.

    Xu Lu's hidden task was to install a camera in Lin Mo's living room.

    The moment she found out that she was blocked just now, for the first time in many years, Xue Luhe felt panic, as if someone was strangling her neck, and she felt a strong sense of suffocation.

    She found that her desire for Lin Mo was a little too much.

    Xue Luhe has always believed that doing things is either not doing it or doing it to the extreme.

    WeChat may be blocked, so why not install 24-hour surveillance on her and keep watching her, watching her...

    Until you get her, or lose her completely.

    When Lu Ruoruo went back, Lin Mo sat in the living room for a while, always feeling restless.

    Maybe it's the reason for the new house... it's not right, she came to this world where it wasn't a new house, but she didn't have the feeling of thorns on her back today.

    Lin Mo stood up and walked back and forth in the room, still not believing that Xue Luhe would be so kind.

    Xue Luhe must have ulterior motives, right?

    Lin Mo simply followed the route that the cleaners cleaned today, and walked again, carefully checking every corner.

    When passing a vase in the corner of the living room, she walked over first, then suddenly stopped.

    The vase is filled with immortal flowers, which is no problem, but... why is there a flash of white light in the heart of one of the flowers?

    Lin Mo pretended to glance at it casually, and then... walked away immediately.

    She is sure! A tiny camera is placed in the heart of the flower!

    like an eye!

    Creepy!

    Lin Mo almost screamed, then suppressed himself, walked away, sat on the sofa, grabbed the pillow tightly, and buried his head in the pillow.

    It's terrible, what should I do?

    I thought Xue Luhe would get better, but now, she's just getting worse!

    Actually in my own home, secretly installed surveillance!

    Neuropathy! She's going to call the police!

    Lin Mo took out her cell phone and wanted to call 110, but put it down again and pondered.

    In the original book, Xue Luhe is indeed a big pervert, and the heroine Mu Fei has never called the police, but every time Xue Luhe escaped because of lack of evidence or other reasons.

    Now that I call the police myself, the ending is the same. Xue Luhe didn't go to the police station before, but he went there two days ago. Is it useful? No.

    Therefore, she had to find a way to deal with what Xue Luhe cared about the most.

    Immediately, it was already night, Lin Mo pretended to be casual and put two books on the table where the vases were placed, just blocking the camera and blocking it tightly.

    Then she turned on the TV, found a movie starring Xue Luhe, and put it on.

    Whenever Xue Luhe's face appeared on the screen, Lin Mo immediately changed his facial expressions and shouted with enthusiasm:

    "The role played by Xue Luhe is crazy, as bad as herself! It's disgusting!

    " Xue Luhe is acting, what expression does she have other than staring and pursing her lips, so ugly! Ugly crying!"

    "Tsk tsk tsk, the rag looks better than this, Xue Luhe is too ugly, and the stylist can't save it. "

    Haha, this character has the same pitfalls as Xue Luhe herself. Xue Luhe's vision for choosing dramas is really poor. I wish her to pierce the heart of the earth. What kind of talented actress, I think she is a talented idiot!"

    The author has something to say To say: Fight back perverts with perverted ways!

    He Hezi is really a pervert, but she met Momo and was doomed to overturn!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

28.8K 971 120
Xu Heran stood in the dark warehouse. The woman in front of her who is more beautiful than the moonlight is the heroine of this book. In the next tim...
214K 6.4K 29
Katsuki Bakugou, a hot tempered, constantly angry, Pomeranian lookin ass- Alpha....Is the soon to be ruler of the Fire kingdom. So... What happens wh...