The queen's little wife, pret...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 7

1.4K 57 3
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 7

    Xue Luhe threw away all those terrifying cosmetics by herself. She didn't seem satisfied. She found a part-time worker and took out all the clothes from Lin Mo's closet. She also threw away all the clothes she didn't like.

    Lin Mo knew that those clothes were very expensive. Although the designs were very obsessed, each of them was a super big brand, and the texture was so good that he was very reluctant to part with it.

    But she couldn't stop her jumping on one foot, so she could only tell the part-time worker auntie pitifully,

    "Auntie, these are all good clothes, they are very expensive, if you like it, take it home and use it yourself, or Take it and sell it, don’t waste it!”

    Auntie laughed and patted her shoulder honestly:

    “Little girl, Auntie, I don’t lack anything, and I don’t despise your strange clothes, so there’s no need to take them! My aunt tells you that modern people’s concepts have long since changed, and the clothes that don’t fit should be thrown away! Don’t be afraid to waste them!”

    Lin Mo was stunned, and when the part-time worker left, she asked Xue Luhe specifically,

    “This kind of aunt Isn't the salary very high?"

    It looks very arrogant!

    Xue Luhe said indifferently:

    "20,000 per month, on call, and only serving me."

    Lin Mo couldn't help showing envious eyes, what kind of fairy work is this!

    Looking at her expression, Xue Luhe raised her eyebrows suspiciously.

    Lin Mo said, "Um

    ... can I apply for this job? When my injury is healed..."

    Xue Luhe was usually calm, but in the past two days, she almost used up all her expressions.

    She was a little amused, and a little bit incredulous:

    "You? Are you going to be my hourly worker? What are you going to do?"

    Lin Mo stretched her fingers and began to count:

    "I can sweep and mop the floor, wipe the table, clean the glass, store things, organize clothes, and cook."

    Xue Luhe's eyes were meaningful:

    "It will be quite a lot."

    Lin Mo smiled proudly:

    "Of course."

    These are all living alone . A must-have for urban women.

    But then, Xue Luhe changed the topic: "But, you used to be a     pampered

    eldest lady who can't do anything. Did you lose your memory, or...?"

Are you revealing!

    Lin Mo was so frightened that her legs went weak, and she quickly tried to patch up:

    "Ah, I just don't think these things are difficult to look at. I should be able to. I can learn a little..."

    Xue Luhe's voice was full of inquiry. Under the line of sight, it becomes smaller and smaller, and finally becomes invisible.

    What can I do? If Xue Luhe finds out that not only is she not really amnesia, but even the core is from the magpie's nest, will she take herself out and hand it over to the state?

    Lin Mo swallowed his saliva and didn't dare to speak, so he could only laugh and try to muddle through.

    Xue Luhe didn't speak, looked at Lin Mo's eyes, stretched out two cold fingers and pressed them on her forehead, her movements were full of danger.

    She sighed and said in a low voice,

    "You are indeed very different from before..."

    Lin Mo lowered her head, obediently touching it, thinking that no matter if I am the same or different, your aunt should stop beating me and get a divorce sooner rather than later. !

    Xue Luhe sighed, turned and walked out the door.

    Lin Mo spent the morning happily in the house, watching funny videos on his mobile phone, watching funny dramas, rolling on the bed and laughing, taking a bag of snacks to eat from time to time.

    These snacks were sent in by Xue Luhe after he left. There are many kinds of snacks, sweet, sour, bitter, salty, and salty. Lin Mo was very happy to eat them.

    It didn't take long for someone to bring her lunch, and someone else started to clean up the house for her, tidy up the table, and put on gorgeous tablecloths.

    Lin Mo was respectfully helped by a young maid-like girl to the dining table and adjusted the napkin, she was simply flattered!

    The lunch this time is also very good, it is indeed suitable for a sick person to eat, it is an ordinary four dishes and one soup, less oil and less salt.

    The mushroom and chicken soup is delicious and smooth, the shrimp is smooth and the egg is tender and smooth, the fried lettuce and stewed asparagus are crisp and refreshing, and a delicious pickled radish side dish.

    Lin Mo was very happy to eat, especially the sour radish and chicken soup, she could not wait to pick up the bowl and pour it into her mouth, it was so delicious!

    Moreover, there was no Xue Luhe in the whole meal, which was extremely comfortable! Mom is no longer afraid of my indigestion!

    After eating, Lin Mo sat on the bed contentedly and began to pick her teeth, even thinking that with this kind of life, she could live another year!

    However, at this moment, her cell phone suddenly rang, short and sharp, not any prompt sound she was familiar with.

    She picked it up and looked at it, and there was a text message from an unfamiliar number on it: Say good things, do you still do it? I've been waiting for three days, and your money hasn't arrived yet! If we don't give money, we'll get this out of the way!

    Lin Mo looked at the text message, and the feeling of satisfaction that he had just eaten and drank, disappeared in an instant.

    A burst of cold air suddenly rushed up along the spine, the scalp exploded, and the forehead was tightly restrained, and the muscles of the cheeks subconsciously tightened.

    Lin Mo has never experienced this kind of shock. Although she has a poor family background, she has never been exposed to this kind of thing. It feels like... the tone of a social gangster?

    Why did the original Lin Mo get involved with this kind of person? And looking at the text message, it seems that the original Lin Mo called this group of bastards to do something, but it didn't happen because of an accident?

    They said they were going to poke it out...

    Lin Mo didn't know what to do, so she simply didn't reply and deleted the text message.

    If she stabs it out, she will stab her. Anyway, she has already earned an extra life when she comes to this world. If she stabs herself out, she will be killed, and she has already earned it for the past two days.

    Moreover, in Xue Luhe's house, it is generally difficult for the gangsters in this book to come in and do things.

    I have to say that although Xue Luhe is insidious, fearful, moody, and likes to beat people, in a certain way, she is also a talisman for Lin Mo now.

    Lin Mo has nothing now, not even the memory of the original owner. He only knows the plot of the book he has read, but many details are not described in the book.

    For example, Lin Mo has been defending himself for the sake of the original book, but why would a normal confession fail, causing the original Lin Mo to lose control completely and go to the bar to sleep with a strange woman?

    And this strange woman has no role in the whole book until the end. Together with the original Lin Mo, she is very thorough.

    Thinking about it again, the original Lin Mo cheated on the first day, and Xue Luhe got the photo on the third day. Is this a game that someone did? Deliberately borrowing Xue Luhe's hand to stink or even kill Yuan Lin Mo?

    Lin Mo didn't dare to think about it any further. She didn't know if Xue Luhe had considered these things, or if this body had cheated, and she didn't know who was behind the scenes.

    The amount of information she knows is too little, and now there is no other way but to hold the only visible thigh in front of her!

    But this thigh is really hard to hold! Lin Mo felt that he didn't know how to start, so that Xue Luhe could have a better impression of himself. Now Xue Luhe seemed to think that she was faking amnesia, and was waiting for her to reveal her flaws so that she could annihilate in one fell swoop. !

    The more Lin Mo thought about it, the more complicated it became. His heart was pounding, and he looked at the phone as if he had been burned, and quickly looked away.

    She suddenly remembered something, and immediately sent Lu Ruoruo a WeChat message:

    [How did you know that Xue Luhe got my photo? 】

    Lu Ruoruo responded quickly:

    [I know from Fang Qin! 】

    Lin Mo continued typing:

    【Who is Fang Qin? 】

    Lu Ruoruo:

    【Have you really forgotten? Fang Qin is the second daughter of the Fang family in our circle. When she told me about this the other day, she also said that everyone in the circle knew about it, waiting to see your jokes! 】

    Lin Mo:

    【How did everyone in the circle know about it? 】

    Lu Ruoruo:

    【There is no airtight wall, this kind of thing spreads very quickly, and the source can't be found, but don't worry, I've always been on your side, what a big thing to sleep with a beautiful woman! Don't be afraid, I'll play with you in a few days! 】

    Lin Mo returned an expression, put down the phone, and fell into deep thought.

    In this situation, it looks like someone is arranging everything.

    After the incident, it immediately spread in the circle of celebrities, and the photos quickly reached Xue Luhe, and a person as smart as Xue Luhe actually believed these photos and came to anger himself.

    Not to mention Xue Luhe's perverted possessiveness for the time being, the person behind the plot seems to know a lot about the mentality channels of Lin Mo, Xue Luhe and the insiders.

    Now Lin Mo hasn't been in contact with many people, but she has the original plot in hand, and sooner or later she will be able to sort out the people behind the scenes.

    She was in a trance when she heard a voice at the door.

    Xue Luhe had a nice cello-like voice, and said leisurely,

    "The orthopedics department will come here first, the surgery department will be here later."

    Lin Mo listened strangely, looked out with the probe, and was suddenly speechless.

    A group of white lab coats walked into the room with all kinds of equipment, and quickly built a temporary hospital bed in the spacious room!

    Lin Mo looked at Xue Luhe, blinked, and looked confused.

    Xue Luhe nodded to her and said lightly,

    "I'll check it out for you." Uh

    ... this sounds fine, but... Lin Mo is indeed pretending to have amnesia. If it is found out, then...

    Xue Luhe looked at it coldly . Lin Mo saw that her eyes were rolling around, her pink cheeks were forcibly suppressed and calm, the corners of her mouth were still pursed nervously, and her hair was messy around her ears, which made her feel a little silly.

    The corners of Xue Luhe's mouth twitched slightly.

    The orthopaedic doctor came first to examine Lin Mo's injured ankle. A few presses made Lin Mo cry and howl.

    Result: bones are unaffected, flesh wounds.

    Then the trauma department came over, took a look, prescribed some medicine, and it was nothing.

    As one doctor came and went, the tension in Lin Mo's heart gradually vanished.

    What are you afraid of, the big deal is to be found out. As long as you insist that you have amnesia, what can the doctor do? The human brain is so magical, there will always be some inexplicable problems in some places.

    Then a dermatologist came over and helped Lin Mo to see the condition of the injury on his foot, judged that there should be no scars, and left.

    Finally, the neurology department came over, took some simple instruments to study it, and said to Xue Luhe with a solemn face:

    "The patient needs to go to the hospital for further detailed examinations, including X-rays, MRI, etc. She has a problem in her brain."

    Xue Luhe Nodding with a serious expression.

    Lin Mo heard that the whole person was not well, what kind of shit luck is she, she has passed through, and she can still get sick! Too bad this is too!

    After the brain doctor left, Xue Luhe immediately arranged a luxury car to accompany Lin Mo throughout the journey, and sent Lin Mo to the hospital.

    Lin Mo was lying in the luxury car on the road and felt a chill in his heart. Before he could enjoy the rich life for a few days, he was taken to the hospital again. It was too miserable.

    At such a miserable time, even the pervert Xue Luhe who was sitting beside him seemed a lot more pleasing to the eye.

    Lin Mo suddenly said: "If I have a problem with my brain, what will you     do

    ? Will you divorce me?"

    Xue Luhe raised her head and smiled coldly:

    "Of course... Yes."

Heard a word? How could this person say such a thing with integrity? Shouldn't the patient be comforted at this time? Big metamorphosis, really super annoying!

    She puffed up her face angrily, turned her back and ignored him.

    But she heard Xue Luhe's cool voice continue in her ears, accompanied by her cold fingers, brushing her ears lightly, and picking up a strand of hair: "Because     I

    love you, I will let go."

Zhu turned around a little and saw Xue Luhe's beautiful face with a meaningful smile.

    The sudden love words are still very touching...

    Then, Xue Luhe's red lips lightly parted, and she smiled:

    "I lied to you in the first half of the sentence."

    Lin Mo:

    "The second half of the sentence is also, I will not let go, you are dead, I will also be buried in my ancestral grave."

    Lin Mo: ……………………

    The author has something to say: Lin Mo: Put "Silent" on the public screen!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.5K 85
Chu Xi, who is mournful and at home, sees through the world, just wants to live his own life. Who knows, but they are forced to complete quick-passin...
214K 6.4K 29
Katsuki Bakugou, a hot tempered, constantly angry, Pomeranian lookin ass- Alpha....Is the soon to be ruler of the Fire kingdom. So... What happens wh...
14.6K 267 13
There is always a villainess who become the biggest stumbling block in the relationship between the male and female leads, the one with the most mise...
30.6K 1K 75
Nianxia sand sculpture sultry Xiao Tian O × Nian Shangqing cold vinegar essence A wakes up. Ye Xing wears a supporting role of the same name as cann...