The queen's little wife, pret...

Par Xiaoshuo_

Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international a... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 6

1.5K 61 2
Par Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 6

    Lin Mofu was heartbroken and decided to strike first.

    She looked at the beauty opposite, and tried her best to keep her eyes sincere:

    "I thought about it yesterday, if you like Mu Fei, divorce me as soon as possible, I don't want to drag you down!"

    Xue Luhe pursed her lips and said nothing, her eyes were slightly confused Yue, lowered her voice:

    "Do you think I will listen to you?"

    Lin Mo:

    "..."

    She had nothing to say, so she puffed her cheeks angrily, got up and went to the bathroom to wash.

    Xue Luhe stood up, followed behind her, leaned softly against the bathroom wall, and observed her every move.

    The gangrene-like gaze made Lin Mo bite the tip of her tongue when she brushed her teeth. She couldn't bear it anymore. She jumped into the wet and dry bathroom with one foot and shouted to Xue Luhe,

    "Go away, I'm going to take a shower!"

    Xue Luhe leaned against the door. He smiled slightly, charming all beings, his eyes were full of energy, and the corners of his lips seemed to hide intoxicating mead.

    "You're my wife, let's see what's wrong?"

    Ignoring the content, this cello-like tone sounds really comfortable.

    However... she was still leaning against the wall with no intention of leaving!

    Lin Mo was embarrassed and anxious, and her cheeks were flushed. Fortunately, there was a shower curtain in the bathroom, so she quickly pulled the shower curtain, which made her feel safer.

    The door to the bathroom could be seen through the shower curtain. The looming slender figure finally moved slowly and left.

    Lin Mo quickly undressed, adjusted the water temperature by himself, sat in the spacious bathtub, put the injured foot outside, and quickly took a shower.

    By the way, I checked my body, and I was pleased to find that this body is very healthy, there is no acne on the body, and the skin is smooth, delicate and youthful.

    After taking a shower, Lin Mo wore a blue dress. It was the most common color of clothes she had picked out from the cloakroom in the morning. She looked in the mirror and found it was very suitable.

    She had done psychological construction for a long time, only to find that Xue Luhe was no longer there when she stepped out the door.

    She jumped back on the bed with one foot in a daze, not knowing what to do for a while.

    At present, her main life goal is to work hard to keep a low profile, to grow up in a vulgar way, and to go to the day of divorce, everything will be free!

    But how to pass the leisure time this year?

    Lin Mo thought for a while, took out his mobile phone and continued to search for various news, first to understand the world clearly.

    Sure enough, everything was as described in the original book. Mu Fei starred in a TV series as a popular little flower, and then exploded, and incidentally, she had an ambiguous relationship with the super actress Xue Luhe, which caused a lot of speculation on the Internet.

    Mu Fei's photo looks really beautiful, just like the description in the original book, her temperament is very pure, and she looks weak and amiable in every gesture.

    Lin Mo looked at it carefully, and suddenly felt that Mu Fei's facial features were somewhat similar to his current body.

    They are all round almond eyes, small nose tip, thin lips, not very pointed chin, and a childish face.

    The difference is that Mu Fei has a long straight black hair, and she follows the style of the little girl next door, while Lin Mo has always had instant noodles, curly hair, smoky makeup, and a punk youth style.

    Lin Mo has no objection to the punk youth style, but now this Lin Mo's facial features and figure, he is forced to dress himself like that, which is not harmonious.

    But...Lin Mo watched Mu Fei lift her black hair and smile at the awards ceremony, and she gradually got an idea in her heart.

    Since she, Xue Luhe, likes this type... then don't blame her, Lin Mo, for being ruthless!

    Xue Luhe handles official business in the study.

    Her acting is more for entertainment. As a hobby, her serious occupation is still the chairman of a multinational group. There are countless documents to be approved every day.

    During today's video conference, Xue Luhe's secretary-general Xu Lu found that Xue Luhe, who has always been meticulous and strict with his work, was distracted several times today and looked absent-minded.

    Not even a glaring mistake from the financial manager! It really isn't like her!

    At the end of the meeting, Xu Lu waited for everyone else to go offline, and specifically asked Xue Luhe,

    "Director Xue, do you have anything to do today?"

    Xue Luhe closed her eyes and opened them again, she was in front of Lin Mo. That romantic and wanton actress is completely different.

    She seems to have countless masks, adapting to every occasion and every identity, making it impossible for people to grasp her true appearance.

    With just a glance, Xu Lu on the opposite side of the screen gave a clever look and couldn't help lowering her head:

    "I'm sorry, I made a blunder." Instead,

    Xue Luhe stretched out a finger and shook it, and said in a low voice:

    "You're right, some things have worried me a lot these days. Help me find a psychiatrist...and a brain doctor, as well as a dermatologist, orthopedic doctor, as soon as possible."

    Xu Lu said heartily, sounding It seems that the entire Xue family is in trouble... But Xue Luhe's parents have long since passed away!

    Xue Luhe's father was the former chairman of the multinational group. After his accidental death, the group was precarious and the stock price plummeted eight points.

    It was Xue Luhe himself who made money by filming, while subsidizing the group, coupled with his superb management skills and the courage to make drastic reforms, that made the group unite and have the current prosperity.

    Xu Lu knew that Xue Luhe's family had a wife who had a business marriage, but she also knew that there was no relationship between the two, so she never thought that Xue Luhe was looking for a doctor for this wife.

    Besides, even if she thought about it, she certainly wouldn't think that so many doctors are here to serve one person.

    How bad must this man be! There are problems everywhere from head to toe, inside and out!

    Xu Lu bowed her head in response, Xue Luhe turned off the video, raised her hand and rubbed her forehead.

    Her eyes fell on the open desk drawer, she gently reached out and touched the contents of the drawer, and cherished the drawer and closed it and locked it.

    Only at this time did the thick masks on her face lift a small corner, revealing a little fragility and confusion underneath.

    Xue Luhe closed the drawer, dealt with official business for a while, got up and walked out of the room.

    The huge villa was empty. Because Xue Luhe didn't like anyone in sight, there were no servants at all in the villa, only the senior hourly workers who would come by and the senior chefs who delivered meals.

    Everywhere is clean, bright, tidy and boring.

    Xue Luhe walked around the room and went upstairs.

    Go see her new little pet.

    Today's pets...that clean face looks much more comfortable than before.

    When he opened the door, Xue Luhe could not deny that he had a sense of expectation in his heart.

    However, the scene in front of her made her feel nothing.

    Lin Mo was sitting on a chair, wiping lipstick on her mouth, but the problem was, she... had already used all kinds of makeup on her face, turning her into an ugly face!

    Blue eyeshadow, red eyeliner, purple cheek highlights, yellow nose bridge highlight, dark smudged shadow, smeared like two soot.

    Also, the lipstick she was putting on her mouth was actually death light blue! The one with glitter too!

    The combination of the whole person made Xue Luhe's mind instantly flash over countless monkey faces in the animal world.

    What was even more frightening was that this monkey face saw Xue Luhe, opened his indescribable blue lips, and grinned at Xue Luhe.

    Xue Luhe felt that he was spiritually polluted! This is not a monkey face, nor a monkey butt!

    She strode into the house and snatched the lipstick from Lin Mo's hand... No, mouth blue, she broke it off easily, threw it into the trash, and opened the box of eyeshadow palettes with strange colors, and smashed it on the ground!

    Lin Mo also tried to stop her:

    "Ahhh, don't throw it away, it looks very expensive..."

    Xue Luhe laughed angrily:

    "You want to turn yourself into a monkey butt? I endured that face for a long time. Now, you're actually getting tougher?"

    Lin Mo sneered inwardly, just like that, he knew that a person like Xue Luhe who values ​​appearance would definitely not be able to put up his make-up. Divorce sooner?

    I'm such a clever little devil!

    Lin Mo applauded for himself in his heart, but put on an expression of grievance on his face:

    "But I just like those colors, and now I can't go out, so I can only try these at home, I think I looked good just now. , isn't it?"

    Xue Luhe looked at Lin Mo's monkey butt face, felt a dizziness after a long time, raised his hand to support his forehead.

    Lin Mo felt that there was a drama, and was still working hard:

    "I already lost my memory, I don't know how to put on makeup, I have to learn from the beginning. If you don't like it, you can divorce me..."

    Lin Mo said, and Xue Luhe became more and more Frowning, Lin Mo was happier.

    But the next second, she couldn't get up.

    Because, Xue Luhe did not know when, he took out the whip.

    As soon as he saw the whip, which was as beautiful as a handicraft, Lin Mo's ankle began to ache.

    She shut up quickly.

    Xue Luhe said in a deep voice,

    "Say one more word."

    Although Xue Luhe didn't say the second half of her sentence, Lin Mo could hear her intention: say one more word and you'll break your leg!

    Lin Mo: Legs are more important, forget

    it.jpg Xue Luhe pointed at the bathroom with the whip:

    "Go, wash it up."

    Lin Mo didn't move, she wanted to say something, and resisted.

    Xue Luhe unfolded the whip, and there was a "pop" in the air.

    Lin Mo quickly got up, touched the wall and jumped into the bathroom with one foot, and obediently started to wash her face.

    Why is this plot different from what she imagined? Shouldn't Xue Luhe be particularly disgusted, so he quickly shook his hand and divorced her? The direction is not right... Lin Mo came out after washing her face, still holding a     glimmer

    of hope, and asked cautiously:

    "If you really don't like my makeup, then we will divorce?"

, dangling in the air, with eyes like sharp blades:

    "I can also chop off your hands, so that you can never touch cosmetics again."

    Lin Mo:! ! !

    She was immediately as quiet as a chicken, sitting on the chair with an official smile and said:

    "Hahaha, I'm joking, how could a divorce be possible! Hee hee hee!"

    The author has something to say: Lin Mo: smile on her face champion!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

54.3K 2K 62
Lu Chan is a top Alpha, with a beautiful appearance and a prominent family background. She was already the president of the Lu family at a young age...
14.6K 267 13
There is always a villainess who become the biggest stumbling block in the relationship between the male and female leads, the one with the most mise...