Scandalous Spotlight

By HP0207

"Knights".!! The famous Boy Band of India.! Consisting of 7 members.! 1 lyricist 2 rappers 4 vocals Out of a... More

Introduction
The Girl....!
Stunned!
She is different!
Assistant Manager's Approval!
The Interview!
My worst Nightmare!
Genius!
#SidNeet
The Past..
Can't Fall!!
Healthy Flirting!
Date!
Best friend who???
You WHAT.???
What did she say?
LEAP
Cold Hearted Writer!
Reunion
Rumor Or Reality?
Confusion..
Toxicity
Down the hill..
You & I...
Happy Endings

Jealousy

442 64 40
By HP0207

Continuation.....

Jimmy: Seems like you are getting back with your old "Just best friend" Is it true or just a rumor.??? (It was now SN's turn to get shocked and the way Jimmy had teasing tone in it... it had many unsaid meaning behind it and now SN was waiting for Avneet's reply.........)

Avneet: Who.?? Darsh.?? (She asked in very calm tone...)

Jimmy: Oh.! That's what you call him.? That's a cute nickname.!!! (He said in a friendly teasing manner)

(Meantime SN murmured)

SN: *scoff* Yeah right.!

Avneet: I guess we all call our friends with some or the other name.!!!

Jimmy: Just friends.??? (He again teased her to which she just smiled and asked..)

Avneet: What you wanna know Jimmy.!!!

(Jimmy just then pulled out a picture that a possible paparazzi might have clicked when Darsheel was on his knees with white lily bouquet in his hand in front of Avneet when they met at the cafe....
Avneet's eyes widened but she regained her poster quick enough.... Her this change was noticed by SN and was not at all happy with her reactions making him give a frown look on his face unknowingly and his this sudden change in facial expressions were noticed by Avneet as well....
She thought for a while and decided to play the same game as he is planning to play with her.... Tit for Tat.... Cz AK too has her Toxic Traits.!)

Avneet: *sigh* There is no privacy han.!!!

(Jimmy just chuckled and asked again...)

Jimmy: Now.!!! What do we say about this? "Just Friends??"

(He then looked at members and asked them to just involve them in this fun tease as per him for Avneet but he didn't knew he was actually blowing air to the fire of Jealousy that SN was already burning in....)

What do you think guys.??? Have you guys done any such thing for your "Just Friend"??

(Members as a reflex just looked at SN but suddenly went back to "ACT" as per them on being a show and went with the flow....)

Abhishek: Umm.... Personally I won't do this with "Just Friend" (he said with a awkward chuckle cz he didn't want to say it but he had to as someone has to speak and join in this "friendly tease")

MK: I did this for my fiancé and now wife.... Shivangi.... (As soon as Avneet heard it a genuine smile formed on her face and she looked at MK with a genuine smile making MK a bit happy but that didn't last long as Avneet averted her gaze and was back with her poker face...)

Jimmy: Aah.! See AK.... Now c'mon.... Spill the tea my friend..... "Just Friends" or do we hear wedding bells for you too.??

(SN was beyond shocked and his jealousy was peaking at every question asked about Avneet and Darsheel and then as if cutting the last straw that SN's control was hanging on Avneet said...)

Avneet: Jimmy..... C'mon.....!!!
Ok ok.... He was just apologizing to me okay.!! Geez you guys.!!

(She said purposely hiding her face with her hands..... which gave a complete different hint to everyone.... Bhavesh, Krupali and Darsheel who were watching this recording from the recording room were shocked to see how she is dealing with this question cz this will go very differently on social media..... she was indirectly confirming that something is brewing between Darsheel and her...)

Jimmy: Wow.! Apologizing.! That's some standards right there.!! Guys out there thinking of AK and having her as GF.!! You guys got some very high standards to reach... just look at this picture.! Just for apologizing..... he took her at a very famous cafe for a coffee date and apologized by giving her "Lily of the Valley" Right AK.?

(SN murmured again...)

SN: High standards my foot.... Imma be burying him six feet under the ground... then we will see about "high standards"

MK: Shh.... Sid.... We are on a show.... (Whispered)

SN: And she is literally publicizing her relationship....

MK: You did too... So shut up.!

SN: Fuck..... (He cussed under breath and looked down clenching his jaw...... )

(Avneet was actually enjoying the way this all is turning into...... Toxic Traits are acting up....)

Avneet: Oh c'mon Jimmy.... Like SN....(SN's head shot up as she mentioned his name.....)

SN: What.? What did I do now....(he whined whispered again...)

Avneet continued

Avneet: As SN mentioned he will send you the invite of his wedding
(she said raising her eyebrow looking straight in his eyes )

I will be telling YOU first if something like this happens between me and him....
(She said playfully giving Jimmy a high five...... SN just closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm down.....)

Jimmy: Promise.? Hey I'm taking your words on this AK.... Guys you are the eye witness okay.... She promised me in front of you all..... (Jimmy said pointing towards members and all they could do is to go with the flow with a forced smile and unwanted thumbs up with denial nod of affirmation.....)

(The show continued with few more tour related questions and was soon ended by boys performing their new single and audience receiving signed book of Avneet ..... They all came in the waiting room where Krupali, Darsheel and Bhavesh were already waiting for them....

Avneet went towards Krupali and Darsheel and Boys went towards Bhavesh....)

Bhavesh: SN stay calm.... We will talk later..... (SN saw Avneet going towards Darsheel and saw them hugging.... That was it.... He lost it and dashed towards them...... He pulled Avneet by her arm and asked her rather harshly....)

SN: Is that true.??? What the fuck is happening.???

(Before Avneet could say anything Darsheel came in between as a shield and made Avneet stand behind him and yanked away SN's hand....)

Darsheel: You may be a famous idol or singer.... That doesn't give you any bloody right to talk to her like that...... Talk to her with respect otherwise.... The door is to your right..... Get the hell out of here.....
(he said in a very serious tone which was a bit opposite to his personality......)

(Members came by SN trying to calm him down and handle the situation, Avneet just smirked and pulled Darsheel asking him to move aside and he did the same..... )

Avneet: Relax Darsh.... I believe this was expected from him... After all he is my EX-EMPLOYER.!!! He might be feeling that his EX-EMPLOYEE didn't even informed him about her life update in such long time.....

That's ok Mr. Nigam....... As I came to know about YOUR WEDDING today... you came to know about my life update today... we are even now.... (She said in a very calm manner and unaffected smile.... Everyone was shocked with her this demeanor....)

MK: Nee..... I mean AK..... he didn't mean th...(cut off by Avneet)

Avneet: That's okay Mr. Mohsin..... I understand.... Being late is one of your all habits and I am not surprised this time..... Coming to stop him late is I guess what I was expecting and you all did not disappoint..... what good brothers you are....
(she said with absolute strict voice looking directly into MK's eyes making him lower his head..! Her calling him with his first name left him heartbroken.... Her words were very harsh but were very true that hurt every member of the group.....)

SN: Neet listen.....(cut off by Avneet....)

Avneet: It's AK Mr. Nigam..... AK..! And I am done listening and talking for the day..... Good luck with your all future endeavors and of course your wedding.! Will take your leave....

(Saying this she turned to leave leaving stunned members and followed by Krupali and Darsheel...)

SN: See you very soon Ms. Kaur...!

(Listening to this she stopped in her tracks and turned to reply...)

AK: I don't think so I have time to attend any of your concerts and will make sure our schedules never get together on any shows.... So I don't think so......

SN: You scared.?? That meeting me again will resurface your bottled up feelings for me that you had 4 years ago.....???
(he said with raising an eyebrow as if challenging her to speak with him and intentionally touched a very sensitive nerve of Avneet which surprised everyone....)

Abhishek: Sid stop.! What the hell are you saying.? Nee.... I mean AK I am sorry he is not in his right state of mind..... please don't mind him....

SN: Oh c'mon.!! I have never been better.!! After Ms. Kaur made sure the peanut butter flavored hot chocolate stays away from me...! I have to be thankful to her.... Am I right Ms. Kaur.?? Thank you very.....very much for considering it and still remembering it even after 4 years....

(He said while his smirk grew wider... he was hitting two birds with one stone... Making sure to send a clear message to Darsheel that she still cares about him and remembers the "feeling" plus showing Avneet that he knows that she is putting angry face in front but still cares for him and haven't forgotten their unsaid feelings..... His jealousy.... His Toxic Traits were taking over him...)

(Avneet was shocked after his open verbal attack on her with such words and also was caught red handed by him of her making sure of his peanut allergy... She was still trying to figure out a way to calmly reply to him and not show that what he said was actually affecting her n reminding her of their beautiful memories and of course the unsaid feelings they had for each other... She hated it to the core of the fact that he knows her weakness.)

Avneet: Ehem..... Of....Of coarse...... I....... I was your Assistant Manager after all....... (She said trying her best to look and sound calm.... And not show her being flustered)

SN: Just Assistant Manager han.??

(This triggered Avneet changing her flustered state to a raging one and she snapped with utmost anger in words...)

Avneet: YOU made sure I remembered my place..... And I made sure I never forget my place for you guys after that......

(With that she just left the room clearly angry and Darsheel followed her....)

Krupali: What is wrong with you SN.?? You are getting married for God's sake.... Leave her alone.....

SN: Leave her alone.??? For who.??? That dork.???

Krupali: Hey now..... He is not a dork.... He is a very sweet guy.....

Bhavesh: He is her EX Krupali.!! How can you be so chill about him.??

Krupali: Cz he is a changed man now.!!! Suchha sweetheart.! Very caring and VERY RESPECTFUL.!! Stay away from Neet SN.....

SN: That is the only thing I can't do.... But will make sure SHE stays away from him....

Krupali: Knock it off SN..... Just be happy with your life.. Get married and forget her....

(Saying this she left too leaving fuming members who are ready to burst out on SN..... They tried to be calm and talk regarding this once they reach hotel...)

(Once members reached the hotel they decided to meet in SN's room after freshen up..... As soon as SN reached his room he called someone...)

OTP

SN: What the fuck is her EX doing here.???

: How would I know bro.?

SN: He is roaming freely with her and that too being all clingy and all touchy....! Why the fuck you didn't tell me that they are back together.???

: This is a news to me as well.... I don't know anything regarding their get together.!!

SN: I don't care.... Keep him away from Neet....

: I can't do that..... Why would I do that.?? I don't have a reason bro...

SN: HE. IS. HER. EX..!!! Isn't that enough of a reason..???

: listen I am already helping you a lot.... This is out of my reach category..... I don't wanna dig my own grave... I already know once she knows I was helping you she will literally throw me in outer space...... I am already screwed.... I don't wanna get more screwed.....

SN: What..?? You can't ditch me on this....

: Sounds like your problem.... Not mine.... I am out on this one.....(the person disconnected the call before he can respond back...)

SN: The fuck.??? Disconnected.????

(He threw the phone in anger towards the door and the door opened revealing members....)

(MK picked up the phone and showed it to SN...)

SN: What.??

MK: Don't "What" me.?? What was this for.? Why did you threw the phone.??

SN: Nothing.... ( he said turning his back and started to go towards the washroom taking his towel...)

MK: Now you come right back here Mr. Siddharth Nigam.... We need to talk.....

(SN half heartedly came back as MK calling him by his full name was an enough sign that he is not going to take any bullshit and he is very serious right now....)

Abhishek: What is wrong with you Sid.?? Why would you do that.??? What was the reason.???

Bhavesh: Bro you are getting married soon.?? How the fuck does that behavior justified when you are getting committed to someone pretty soon???

Rohan: The way you were jealous? Who gave you the bloody right to ask her such questions.? Bro that was very disappointing....

Faisal: The worst thing was us facing the same situation.... We weren't quick enough to stop your bullshit.... She still hasn't forgotten it and she made very clear with her words and behavior that she is hurt... and you just added more fuel to it... Why.??? What was the reason.??

Lucky: If it would be different scenario.... I would be proud of your actions as you were trying to get your girl back..... But bro.... YOU are getting married.... And you just went off on her for getting back with her EX.... And mind it that we don't even know that they are back as in friends or as a couple.....

MK: Even if she gets back with him.... That's her life and her choice.. Who the fuck are YOU to question her.???

Bhavesh: YOU showed her... Her place is just as Assistant Manager for you..? Remember.?? She hasn't forgotten and neither have we.... I lost my best friend because of this stupid act of yours..... I may have forgiven you but not for a single second think that I have forgotten it Sid.... I am very serious about this.... STAY AWAY from her....

SN: That is not possible.... I will do what I am supposed to do.... Stop me if you can......

(Saying this he just went into the washroom leaving dumbfounded members...)

MK: Did he just....

Abhishek: He has never acted like this....

Rohan: Does he still have feelings for her as he reminded her.???

Lucky: Still doesn't make any sense of him getting married and him showing such attitude.... Like bro make up your fucking mind...

Bhavesh: Let's just go for now.. This guy is surely up to something.... Which we are completely unaware of.... I know that idiot good enough...... We have rest of the tour to think about and take care of.... Let's just not bring this topic up again until we finish our tour.... We can't mix personal and professional lives.....

THAT GOES THE SAME FOR YOU AS WELL YOU WEIRDO.!!! I KNOW YOU ARE LISTENING TO US..... (He yelled looking towards the closed washroom door.....)

(They all left the room and this side inside the washroom SN just shook his head looking down and chuckled.....)

SN: *sigh* Can't wait for this tour to end.... See you Very Very soon Ms. Kaur.....

(On the other side Avneet too reached her hotel but both Krupali and Darsheel came with her into her room.....)

Darsheel: That....... What was that.???

Avneet: What do you mean.??

Darsheel: Listen... Did you hear yourself what you were saying back there.??? You just indirectly accepted about our "relationship".!!!

Avneet: So.???

Darsheel: Are you okay with that.??? As soon as this show will be telecasted you know this news will blow up....

Avneet: I know what I did...

Krupali: You better.... Cz you clearly were Jealous.... Your Jealousy was at its peak when you heard that SN was getting married.!!

Avneet: What.??? NO...

Krupali: Yeah right! Did you see the look you had on your face when SN hinted towards his "supposedly wedding".???

Avneet: *scoff* Why would I be jealous c'mon.!!! That's ridiculous....

Darsheel: Was he true though.?? Do you still have feelings for him.???

Avneet: I am really tiered you guys.... Can we just call it a day.....

Krupali: Oh you ARE Jealous.!!!! Look at you dodging the question....

Darsheel: Really Bun.??? You do.???

Avneet: I don't know why you guys are talking on this stupid subject.... I am tired and I wanna have some rest.... So can you guys leave.....

Krupali: *scoff* Sure....

Darsheel: We will talk about this later Avneet....

(They both left the room and Avneet just sat on the couch...)

(Avneet closed her eyes and all she could see was how SN didn't deny the rumor of him getting married)

Avneet: How the fuck did he dared to move on and get married.??

2 Months later

(The tour ended on a very good note.... It was very successful tour as in their first tour.... Boys were in good shape except SN..... During the last concert He slipped on the stage and hurt himself pretty bad on his back and had a small fracture in his hand.... Nothing serious but he was is immense pain.... He had to continuously wear pain patches on his back and has to keep caste on his left hand for a month.... The members are back in NYC as SN will be meeting his fiancé regarding their wedding and also members will be meeting her for the first time.....)

(Avneet's book went on sale worldwide as well.... Her book's first online order was already done and was out of stock for the buyers were as her regular sales of the book in stores were peaking every single week making it a very successful launch of her first book marking her as a successful writer..... She was back in NYC and will be now taking short break for her sister's wedding......
She is currently at their farmhouse along with Darsheel as her sister Ashnoor informed her that she wants to go through the wedding planning with her and her fiancé along with the wedding planner.)

(It was decided that Ashnoor's fiancé will be coming in the evening for discussion regarding their wedding planning so currently Avneet was waiting for Ashnoor's fiancé to come as Ashnoor said that he is on his way while Ashnoor went to get few things from her designer friend and Darsheel was out on work purpose.....)

(Soon the doorbell rang indicating Ashnoor's fiancé has arrived.... A maid was going to open the door but Avneet insisted to go and open the door.......

Alright.....
Here it is....

I had to stop at this point as I wanna keep the meet n greet for the next chapter.....

What was one thing that stood out in this chapter for you.???

I am pretty sure many of your doubts must be clear by this chapter....

And guilty if it raised more questions.! 😉

I know I am updating late these days...
Cz as I said.....
This is not my genre....
I am still learning to write a good chapter.!!!

I become way too self conscious when I am writing this story.!!

So I do apologize to all my loyal readers and thank you for your patience...

Thank you.... some of you all really did reach out to me not just to ask for update but to actually make sure if I am doing okay health wise... I really appreciate you all and means a lot...💜♾

Until next time....

TC
Aadios Amigos
-HP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 2.6K 26
He was in love with her....madly.... for him, she was his first priority then his music and dance.... But everything ended the day she told him that...
113K 8.7K 100
𝐓𝐰𝐨 π’π­π«πšπ§π πžπ«π¬ 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐑 𝐚𝐫𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐧𝐞π₯𝐲 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐒𝐫 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣...
874 41 7
"Many times in history, the emperor had to come as a warrior to save his kingdom and prove his worth for the throne." ________________ A tale of a sp...
102K 7.1K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...