You Disgust Me.. (William A...

By fnafkid83

Cover art is by squid_nuudle from Twitter! You desperately needed a job, your father kicked you out of the h... More

⚠️!warning!⚠️
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifiteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
important!!

Character Designs.

1.4K 33 56
By fnafkid83

Before we get into this, I'd like to say thank you guys for 11k reads!! I'll definitely post a new chapter soon, it's in the works right now.

Some of you may know that I am also an artist. Well today I got bored and decided to draw the designs for some characters in my book.

Lincoln Huxley

I really like the design I made of him. Please note that I'm also trying to help some readers get a visual of the characters to get a good feel of the book as they read more.

Scarlett Lixston

I noticed you guys like Scarlett so I decided to include her in this. And I don't regret it.

William Afton

You guys don't have to picture him like this!! You can picture any design of him, this is just how I see him in this book.

Henry Emily

He's my dad, father, my guardian.

Same thing goes for Hen Hen, you can picture him how you want.

I hope you guys like these, let me know if.you want to see more sketches. New chapter coming soon!!

(It's gonna be a good one and probably longer than most chapters)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68 2 29
**DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CONTENTS MENTIONED, ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED AND GOES TO THE RESPECTFUL OWNERS!** William Afton, married, a fath...
107K 4.1K 19
(•̀ᴗ•́)وUNPAUSED(•̀ᴗ•́)و "What a weirdo. He asked you to meet up at some children's pizza place at 11 o'clock at night? Definitely not, (Y/N)." "I kn...
34.7K 848 40
I decided to do this, don't hate cause this is my first time doing a Golden Freddy x Reader, but yeah... also warning: strong language and lemon (Ple...
65.5K 1.3K 10
[possessive human lemon demon x male reader x others] To think, waking up to the sound of your window sliding open would result in this... A man, a m...