The New Racer ~ Charles Lecle...

By simp_0102

Alana Basset the mentee of Lewis Hamilton 8 time world championship is now going to take his seat at Mercedes... More

Cast
Play list
Prologue
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Her tattoos
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt 1)
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt2)
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter TWENTY FOUR
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
A/N
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Netflix
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY ONE
Instagram
Chapter THIRTY TWO
Chapter THIRTY THREE

Chapter THIRTEEN

1.8K 30 21
By simp_0102

A/N GUYS IM THINKING OF CHANGING THE FACE CLAIM TO KAT GRAHAM A.K.A BONNIE BENNET OR NATHLIE EMMANUEL A.K.A MISSANDEI FROM GAME OF THRONES TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

~~~~

Sakuza circuit
Alana's POV

"Jojo listen to me I'm just saying we'd make a great duo of besties with our great sense of style." I said to Zhou Ghuanyu as we walked through the paddock together.

"Yes but I have Valterri." He said with sigh like he's been saying the whole time since the time from the car because we came together.

"Yeah but now you'll have me and let's be honest Valterri's style can never come close to mine," I said and looped our arms together, "Look I love the guy but it is what it is." I said.

"True,true but why do you want to be fashion besties with me you already have Lewis." He said and started pulling me to get something to drink.

"Because you nice I like you honestly you just have this vibe." I said as I looked for skittles.

"So basically you think I'm amazing?"

"Exactly."

"Fine but I hope you are prepared to tell the media we aren't dating." He said and pointed towards the skittles.

"Hey you say it like an insult!" I said and whacked his arm.

"Fine then you go to Toto and tell him we are dating." He said with a triumphant look on his face as he saw my expressions change.

"Ok no you pushing it Ghaunyu." I said and glared at him and threw my skittles at him which hit square in the chest and fell to the floor, I quickly reached for them before anyone could take it from me.

"You are going to be the death of me."

"Love you to soulmate." I said as I squished him into a hug.

"Is it too late to back out?"

"Yes."

~~~~

"Toto I think I see some Greys." I said as I pointed to his head my arm looped with Lewis.

"Oh yeah I see what you talking about." Lewis said joining in on giving Toto grief.

"You are lying." He said and went to reach for his phone but I stopped him.

"Hold on if we were lying you wouldn't need to check." I said and tapped his shoulder and he glared at me.

"Don't you have a championship to win?" He said and I just smirked at him.

"Yes but Lewis doesn't maybe he can show you what dye he uses for his greys." I said proudly killing two birds with one stone.

"I DO NOT HAVE GREYS!" He exclaimed touching his beard and his braided hair.

"Sure of course not Lew." I said and walked away laughing high fiving a laughing Bono on the way.

"I don't have greys do I?" Lewis asked Toto still touching his hair.

"Do I have greys?!" Toto said running his hand through his hair repeatedly and turned around and glared towards Bono who was still laughing.

"What are you laughing at Bono look at that greys!" Toto exclaimed and Bono ceased his laughing and glared at Toto lightly touching his hair.

~~~~
Drivers conference

(Inspired by Scarlett Johansson I freaking love her)

"Out of all of them I got the fashion question?" I get it I had style but so did Jojo and sometimes George, Danny to when he wasn't wearing anything related to Mclaren.

"Well the fashion elements you see here." I s got up and gestured towards my outfit and the people loved it I could tell from the cheers. I sat back down with a smirk on my face and winked towards the interviewer who asked me the question.

Do I love attention? Yes. Was I a people pleaser ? Yes. Do I have a very high confidence yet it's so low ? Yes. Do I suffer with insomnia and anxiety? Yes but does that hold me down ? Absolutely. (GUYS PLEASE TAKE CARE YOURSELVES LIKE I KNOW EASIER SAID THAN DONE BUT YOU AMAZING SO PURR BESTIE)

I carried on playing iMessage games with Carlos because oh my days these things were boring and Mick was sitting way to far from me and Danny wasn't even here. Unfortunately lord Percival was next to me I hated and loved it all at the same time.

"So Alana you quite close with all the drivers on the grid who would you say is your favorite?" The reporter asked and that was the dumbest question I have ever had I thought they were going to ask about my time I pulled in Q3 but no who's your favorite driver like I'm in kindergarten.

"Well that's hard there's Mick,Danny,Seb and oh my days Carlos has definitely made it on my list." I said and smiled thinking about the people who I mentioned they truly were special to me.

"What about Charles there's been pictures of you two together and you look quite close?" I halted what the fuck this is F1 not some reality show is Netflix behind this? I hate my life.

"You have to make sure the rivalry-" and I was cut off by lord Percival himself, dumb dick and a half.

"Yes we are good friends we have been since childhood and especially since we both spent so much time around Jules and karting and all." He said and smiled but I could see right through it he was trying to rile me up the little bastard.

After the conference

"What the fuck was that Leclerc?" I said as I pushed his shoulder because we sure as hell aren't friends until he at least apologizes.

Look I felt guilty of what I did because he has a girlfriend but that does not mean I get to get treated like shit he kissed me.

"We aren't rivals Alana we never were even when we younger." He said and sighed and pulled me towards his drivers room.

"Yes Leclerc but that's what any person would say to get away from media not go on about the past." The past was good the memories of the good and mostly bad there's only so much death a person can take.

"But is it not true?" He said and placed both his hands on my arms but I shrugged it off and he gave me a hurt look so what?!

"It's the past Leclerc move on." I said and glared at him.

"Move on from the happy memories with Jules,Anthoine,Anthony and my dad?" He asked me in bewilderment.

"Yeah Anthony who's funeral you didn't attend. Do you even-never mind I'm done with this shit." I said and headed for the but I sighed and turned back around to face him, " I'm sorry."  I said for being dramatic but I wasn't going to admit I was being dramatic so I headed for the door.

"I know..." I stopped by the door my hand on the knob, "I know tomorrow is Anthony's death anniversary."

I just nodded and left because I didn't want to think or talk about my dead twin brother.

Yeah we were twins but his birthday was a day before mine. He was born eighth August 23:57 I was born on the ninth August somewhere around twelve. I knew because I asked my mum about the things I didn't know after he died.

He protected me and I protected him but clearly I failed. I failed to protect him from his mind from this world I failed him. My brother deserved better,better than what he got, a shit excuse for a father,a mother that was too submissive and a sister for a failure. If I just got there in time. The worst part is I didn't get to say goodbye,I didn't get to tell him I loved him. Did he know? Did he know I tried my best ? Did he know I didn't want to fail him?

I just want to hug him again and tell him I'm sorry to tell him I love him and that I couldn't have asked for a better brother ,that he meant the world to me and I would give all of this up just to hug him.

Why am I getting emotional? Gosh fuck I'm going to find Mouse.

Mick's drivers room
Third persons POV

"Mouse I really need a hug right now."  She said as she barged into his room by the time she was outside his drivers room she couldn't stop the tears from falling.

"Aww Ally come here." He said as he engulfed he in his arms as she let out the most hard breaking sob ever. He was there for her like she was there for him. When one of them cried they cried together.

"I wish he knew!" She said as she continued to cry into his chest.

"He does."

"I'd wish he could see me right now achieving my dreams. What do they even mean since he's not even here to see me."

"He'd be so proud." He said and his heart wrenched at the state of his closest friend.

"I love you mouse."
"I love you to Ally."

~~~~
Race day
Alana's POV

"It's freaking pouring out here." I said a to Lewis when he came to give me a talk as he puts it.

"Never mind that,listen if Max wins the race and comes out first it's going to be very hard to catch up with him and if Charles comes out second he's still in the race for the championship." He said and paced around my drivers room.

"Lew we all know the FIA is going to do so stupid to just hand Max the championship it's not like he can't win it on his own he's talented,Charles is good to I don't care how much of a threat they both are I want things done fairly. With Horner,Marku and Jos existing it's quite hard with that." I said as I started thinking about all the possibilities and ways Red Bull would snatch away my championship unfairly I know Mattia and Ferrari wouldn't do that.

"Little one I am prepared for Christian I won't let it go Mattia is also ready to face the FIA." Toto said he really didn't like Horner which is understandable nobody likes him.

"I don't know I have a bad feeling if Max wins which is a high chance because he starts on pole I would have to win every race from here no matter if I end up second or third today." I'm starting to get weary I have a bad feeling about this. Can't blame me my uncle died here.

"You can win this don't doubt your abilities." Toto said and gave me a hug wow Toto was comforting.

~~~~

"Why the fuck did Leclerc get a penalty?!"

"We don't know Max didn't give him any other way to go." Bono said because I saw in front of me Charles and Max fighting it out for p1.

"Here comes FIAbull." I said extremely angry cause Charles is now out of the run.

"Alana you are on the radio."

"Fuck that shit we know it's true Mattia better appeal."

~~~~

It was after the race and I was livid, I immediately went to go watch what happened with Charles and Max.It was complete bullshit.

"Hey Carlossa I saw what happened are you ok?" I said as I approached Carlos.

"I am fine," he said and congratulated me on my p2 that I got after Charles got that unfair penalty,"By the way he's back of the garage behind the tires hiding from the cameras." He said and hugged me goodbye.

"THANK YOU!" I called out and speed-walked to the back of the garage.

I saw him and my heart broke,his head was between his knees and his body was shaking you could tell he was trying to hide the fact that he was crying.

"Oh Charlie." I said and took off Lewis' jacket and handed it him he was going to sick. He looked up at me and stood up and walked towards me and hugged me. My heart felt sorry for him.

"It's ok baby." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck so I could play with his hair because I know that calms him down.

It worked he did calm down and took the jacket and put it on and pulled me inside towards his drivers room I think.

"I just can't believe I messed up like that." He said as we stepped into his drivers room.

"No Charles you didn't mess up that was a bullshit call I told Toto to come and discuss it with Mattia." I told him and he looked up at me confused.

"You would loose your p2." He said and looked at me as if I was crazy.

"I know Toto said the same thing but I want to do things fairly and it doesn't matter for me but for you it's important." I said and shrugged and sit down and shivered slightly.

3rd POV

"You are the only person who would do that." He said and looked at her as if she was a gift from God sent personally to him alone.

"Perhaps I am." She said and shivered more.

"Mon Fleur you are shivering to death and I already made your jacket wet.Wait let me get my jacket." He said and brought out his red Ferrari jacket and handed it to her.

"Charles people would notice." She said as she held the jacket in her hands.

"I don't care put it on." He told her and she did and she was immediately engulfed with warmness and the smell of him, she loved it.

"You look good in my Ferrari merch." He said and pointed towards the Monoco flag and his number.

"Shut up will you."

"You love me."

"I do but you love me to."

"Always."

KAT Graham

Nathalie Emmanuel

AND FIABULL STRIKES AGAIN YEAH NOW YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT US MEECEDES FANS WERE FEELING LAST YEAR BUT NO IT WOULDVE BEEN BORING TO END OF THE SEASON IN A SAFETY CAR LIKE SHUT UP
But I still feel so bad for Charles I feel like Mattia should appeal for that penalty or the point thingy but well done to max he had a great season honestly.NEXT YEAR IS HAMILTONS SEASON TO
WIN HIS EIGHTH
Oh btw new longest chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 16.6K 60
"I need you more than I want to." where two teammates can't stand each other FORMULA ONE ...
241K 3K 36
Alex was on a plane to Barcelona. Unexpectedly she made friends with two guys who sat next to her. They were touristing in the city. Thinking she wou...
unconditional By

Fanfiction

977K 14.3K 50
Ellasandra Monet gets swept up into the world of F1 when she finally lands her dream job, but what happens when she comes across her dream guy, Charl...
22.5K 452 45
When the first female F1 driver is announced, no one expects her to get on so badly with Ferrari golden boy Charles Leclerc, but do they really hate...